Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Cackling Crow

Aged Dog

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:17 pm
-Kiros looked up to glare at the female and say," My method obviously works just fine.Therefore,I can't be doing it wrong..." -Kiros pulled a particularly large burr from his furr,then spat it in her general direction.-

"The only thing I see wrong here is your logic."

-Kiros went back to tearing out burrs,but kept a wary ear on the female...just in case.-  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:22 pm
Tanani chuckled at him. "Nice to meet you too." she said. "I'm Tanani, and judging by your attitude, I suppose you won't tell me your name. Which is fine by me. Pardon for wasting your time." she said, closing her eyes, and dozing lightly.  

FigTreeDoctor

The Cackling Crow

Aged Dog

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:25 pm
"Kiros...Just because i'm a jerk does'nt make it safe for you to assume anything. Mind me asking what you find so funny?" -Kiros asked the one called Tanani before he went to try and bite a particularly nasty thorn out from between the pads on his feet.-  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:31 pm
She shook her head. "Oh, it's nothing." she said. "Though, I DO think it's funny that you openly call yourself a jerk." When he pulled out the thorn, she cringed. "Why is that?"  

FigTreeDoctor

The Reality Key

Dapper Friend

4,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:39 pm
Fayte watched silently from the corner as the two wolves threw wit back and forth. He was particularly amused with thier arguement, and watched in anticipation.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:45 pm
"Because it's true??"
-Kiros raised an eyeridge in question to the females odd question. He then held the large thorn he had just pulled out of his foot between his teeth,and tried to use it to pry one out of the back of his heel since his teeth could'nt quite reach that particular spot. He ended up goring his heel a bit before he managed to get the other thorn out. Once that was done,he spat the thorn off in a random direction and went to licking his now stabbed and bloodied heel. It was'nt too bad...just a skinned ankle. When a fly tried to land on his ankle,he bit it right out if the air with a quick snarl,drooled it to death,then spat it out and went back to cleaning...The other burrs could wait.-  

The Cackling Crow

Aged Dog

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

The Reality Key

Dapper Friend

4,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:51 pm
Fayte was tired of watching so he started to dose off. Just as he left conciousness, a thorn hit him on the ear. It didn't peirce skin, but it was enough to wake him up. He gave an evil glare, but he didn't think the one who spit the thorn got the messege.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:52 pm
Tanani sighed and got up. "That's it, you need help." she said, walking over to him. "Living on your own gives you these skills." she said, rubbing the wound with some mud. "That should stop it up until you can get some proper treatment."  

FigTreeDoctor

The Cackling Crow

Aged Dog

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:57 pm
-Kiros immeadeatly tensed up as the female approached. When she went to go press mud to his heel,he quickly backed up with his ears flat and his lips peeled back in a quick warning snarl. She had gone straight for his injury,and even though her heart was in the right place, it sent off warning alarms in his mind and his jaws snapped at the air near her feet a few times before he backed away from her.-

"Keep your jaws to yourself female..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:00 pm
She leapt back, snarling. Her ears pinned straight back, and her bared teeth were a startling contrast to her black fur.  

FigTreeDoctor

The Cackling Crow

Aged Dog

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:10 pm
-Once the female had backed off,he quit snarling at her and went to go lick off the mud she had placed on his heel. His ears perked back up while his furr still stood on end. He kept a wary gaze upon Tanani as he licked away at his heel.-

"Don't make me find a nice fat thorn to spit at your face...."

-He did'nt feel up for dishing out serious threats at the moment,so he settled with the thorn comment. His gaze momentarily drifted over to [Fayte] and he said, "If your too cowardly to state your problem with me to my maw,then I suggest you quit your glaring whelp or find somewhere else to do it. Your more likely to get bit for your glaring then you are for telling me why you seem to be so fond of glareing at me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:23 pm
Tanani growled. "Leave him out of your miseries!" she barked harshly. "I think you're the one with the problem!"  

FigTreeDoctor

The Cackling Crow

Aged Dog

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:32 pm
"Miseries?? He's the one glaring at me like I stole his dinner....and for future referance,I am NOT miserable...just easily annoyed....You think eh?"

-Kiros got up and shook out his furr before he sat down and used his hind leg to scratch his ear.-

"I think you need to learn to swallow your ego and get off your high horse. Now that we all know what each of us thinks, I'm going to go find a thorn to spit at you.."

-Kiros said casually as he walked past the female. He turned for a moment at the entrance of a path that led deeper into the den and said, "Seriously though whelp....your better off mouthing off to my face than you are glaring. I've got nothing against ya pup."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:38 pm
Tanani ran past him, blocking his path. She smirked, showing her fangs. "Don't expect to run from me. I may have an ego, but I'm also stubborn as a mule. Delectable meal, mule, but terrible to hunt." she said, turning her face to show the scar she gained from hunting a mule. "That's what you get for messing with them. Let that be a warning, stranger."  

FigTreeDoctor

The Cackling Crow

Aged Dog

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:46 pm
-Kiros rolled his eyes and walked past her as he flatly stated, "Forgive me if I don't find you comparing yourself to your dinner threatening Tanani considering where said dinner ended up."  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games