Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:40 am
"I want...um...a hare."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:10 am
Timber finally returns after a long night, with about 12 rabbits hanging by their ears from her enclosed mouth.
She saw that the fire she had made was slowly dying, and she set the rabbits beside it.
((everyone's still here.... are they?))
'Alright! Forgive me for my long absence, but I have returned with 12 rabbits...' she said lookign around. 'Ahh.. I see several of you have already left. Well then! extra rabits for the hungry ones' she said, walking towards her spot beside the fire. She picked up a stick and dropped it in the flames, then waved them with her bushy tail.

applz

applz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:32 am
Tomomi Chihiro
{x}
Tumorias heard the responding howl as she grew excited,"He's coming!!",Tumorias mumbled happily

Hero ran faster as the scent of a familiar wolf kept racing to his nose
{x}

Ilaria opened her eyes and smiled, looking around in the direction from where the responding howl came from. She wondered how Hero looked like, if he looked like his sister. She stood up on her small paws, being quite shorter than Tora. Her tail wagged, as they waited for Hero to come.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:56 am
{x}
Tumorias grew so excited she couldn't handle it,

Hero walked out of the bushes he saw his sister,and a other wolf.He couldn't help smiling,which showed his big teeth.
{x}

Nutella Mocha

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:13 am
"mmm... thank you timber"*shuicho said*kokucho followed axel inside*"it's nice here"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:12 am
Akeji walked back closer to the fire, near Timber and her kill. "Oh wow!! Thank you Timber!!!"  

Akegura Hirou

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:44 am
*shuicho kept staring into the distance*"i can't stop listening to the world"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:59 am
"hehe yeah it is beautiful isn't it daddy?" She said before turning towards Timber. "Wow Timber thank you. This is cool. This is what I wanted to eat." She said smiling as she walked up to the fire and sat down next to her brother.  

Kaida_Lee

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:03 pm
*shuicho snapped out of it and sat next to his children bringing the fire up abit*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:44 pm
Branwen brings some wood for Shuicho fire to cook the rabbits for Zayra and Akeji. After she thanks Timber. " Your so good to my family. So kind. A good friend." she gives her a hug.  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

applz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:44 pm
Timber smiled, glad she was able to help.. and happy also that she brought Zayra's desired food. She looked around, but felt as if someone was missing.
'Wheres Karama?' she asked, looking around.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:14 pm
Ankur hides under her cape, she sat at the base of a tree. Her scythe resting peacefully at her side, she sighed and saw her own breath. It was a brisk morning as the sun lightly came through the trees. Resting her arms over her knees, she pulled herslef close under the cape. Words of lost memories flooded her mind yet she had no clue what they were about, still they felt painful to hear. Ankur shook her head, making water drops fall all around her. She sat there dazing off into the distance.  

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:16 pm
{x}
Hashi was walking around the forest in his human form,jumping around and looking up at the tree-tops
{x}

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:32 pm
Ankur looked to her scythe as it began to glow blue, leaving it there she looked back through the woods. Finally getting up and pulling her scythe to its resting spot on her shoulder. She began to walk around, hoping no one would catch her scent.  

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:34 pm
{x}
Hashi wasn't paying attention and he ran into something,falling on his butt he looks up to see a woman..
{x}

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games