Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Takai-Urufu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:38 pm
Near a cliff of a mountain Takai woke from a deep sleep. He got up and walked to the edge where the den was located below. He watched the veiw of it all as he stood then sat thinking of all kinds of things getting destracted by the clounds in the ski.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:08 am
Beebee stood at the top of the mountain with her eyes closed. The wind ruffled her fur and she opened her eyes, looking out over the land as she sighed, turning to the direction she had come from. Although she felt at home here, she couldn't help but remember what had happened to force her here.  

Miafluff

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Takai-Urufu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:02 pm
Takai finally got up and went down the mountain and to somewhere better to stare at something again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:02 pm
Eiwen slowly stocked up through the dark trees and came to rest at the very edge of the outcropping. The sun had set hours ago and the moon shone like a sliver of the purest diamond about the mountain peak. Looking down he could see the pack's lands, a place foreign to him and yet he could feel her presence... she was nearby. The air up on the mountain was chill and crisp as he took a deep breath, soaking up the scents carried on the wind. He could smell other wolves , but they were all farther down the mountain. He shook his great mane of fur to clear his head and stepped back from the cliff's edge. It was a far drop down to the next ledge and he wasn't stupid enough to accidentally trip on the eneven surface.
He glanced back behind him to the east where he'd come from. 'Well, nothing back that way, the only way now is forward. I shall see if this pack is where she's hiddenherself, if so my search may finally be over.' Eiwen narrowed his eyes as a chill wind blew up the mountain from the directio he'd come as if beckoning him on. 'Stupid wind...' he scoffed as it ruffled his dark fur. With his mind firmly made up he trotted back into the trees and found the path that would lead down the mountain, his tail followed as if it was a little ghost flitting after the shadow of his bulk. The night swallowed him and he moved on humming a dark tune and smiling wickedly to himself. 'Here I come little she-wolf....'

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:11 pm
Meena walked slowly towards Takai and made no sound at all  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:44 pm
The skinny white fea weaved through the trees. Her long body leaning against the trees as she walked past them. Her empty void-like eyes looked on forward.
Holding nothing.
Circling around a large oak, her long skinny body pressed against it tightly she looked forward. The smell of rock, wolves, and other things filled her black nose. Closing her eyes she let herself relax for a moment, her ears lowering near her head and still tail against her hind legs.
The ribs protruding from her sides her fur was choppy and un-kept. Certainly showing she was an older wolf but, something was diffrent about her. She walked like royalty, the air around her was determined and a loner's aura certainly clung to her.
Re-opening her eyes her furrowed and she squinted, her vision was mostly black and blurry. She was growing more blind each day, surpressing a sigh the fea lifted her maw to the sky and took a deep breath. More scents that did not intrest her filled her nose as air rushed to her waiting lungs. Stepping away from the tree she shook her fur and started walking once more. Her ears straight forward as she kept alert. This fea did not want to meet up with some pack wolves.. she was not one for company. Closing the voids that were known as her eyes re-closed and she let her amazing senses lead her about the unfamiliar lands. The loner was known as Veika, it was a simple as that.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:58 pm
Laying down on a rock sticking out of the mountain, Slighter picked up the scent of a wolf he hadn't seen before. Opening his eyes and looking around for a brief moment he found the wolf and keep staring at her for a moment before he stood up and walked around in a circle on the rock before sitting down.
The gentle blowing wind taking his scent towards the wolf has he yawned once loudly and scratched his left ear with his hind leg.

((Ahah... Sorry for the small post... I would have wrote more but I'm a little busy.))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:19 pm
The sniff wavered into her nose and the fea stiffened. Hackles raising slightly as she tensed. Looking about her pointy ears laid against her head, tail going in between her legs. Sadly, this is where she was weakest. She didn't know if the wolf was friend or.. foe.
She didn't know where they were at.
Inside, she was... nervous but, her face and and stance showed nothing of her internal conflicts. I guess one could say she had a great poker face. Soon enough she caught the general direction. Cautiously walking towards the scent she jumped onto a boulder. Her void eyes landing on a outline of a black wolf. Guessing on it's size it must have been a brute. The voids narrowed on the form of the brute. He seemed to have an aura around his body, he must have been an higher rank. Alpha maybe yet, she didn't care.
Standing there she still had her ears against her head and her tail came out in between her legs. Laying against the back of her hind legs. She didn't speak, she just studied as well as she could with her bad eye sight.

((It is fine. :]))

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:34 pm
Slighter kept and eye on the wolf, seeing she was old when she got closer to him Slighter shook his head before he licked his lips wiping the blood from his meal he had earlier off his lips.
"So umm..." He said shyly. He wasn't used yo talking to old wolves like this one, "I don't believe we have met." He asked her has he yawned once again, the wind blowing his fur around around has the sun casting a cool shadow from a tree on the boulder they where on.
Looking into the wolf eyes which kept looking over slighter hinted him towards her blindness has he cocked an eye brow, "Can I help you with something?" He asked her in a soft tone.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:17 pm
"You are the Alpha no?" The fea asked, her voice monotone yet, had a sickly sweet side to it. Her eyes came from their narrowed position but, kept her stance. Just in case the brute's mood would change on her. She felt her fur cool as a shadow was laid over her body like a blanket. Her fur now looking like a dull grey.
Sitting down she wrapped her long tail around her hind legs, a habit she had been doing for most of her life. Her eyes had never left him, she was eyeing him like a hawk. Being a loner she had learned to be wary of Alpha's.
Just in case she was not aloud in the lands or some things like that. Her choppy fur tossled up in the wind but, besides that she was absolutely still. Her body rigid and tense like a statue.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:26 pm
Slighter nodded once, "Yeah, I'm the alpha." He said simply.
Yawning once Slighter kept looking into her narrow eyes.
The bird in the surrounding flying away from all of them has there was a growl on the other side of the mountain, not to far from them.
Uhm, what could that be? Sounded like a bear. he though to himself has he broke eye contact and looked around for a moment before re-establishing eye contact, taking no action to the noises since he wasn't afraid.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:42 pm
"Hmm, I see..." She mumbled more to herself than anybody. The fea seemed to do this often.
Un-narrowing her eyes the fea broke contact with the Alpha, her eyes looking ahead. Staring into.. emptiness. Hearing the growl her ears flickered and faced backwards but besides that, she really didn't seem to take intrest to whatever the growl belonged too.
"You seem diffrent from other Alpha's I have met over the years.." She mumbled once more, knowing her monotone voice was getting carried over to the Alpha.
"The lands seem very inviting, letting any wolf know they are welcome here." He gaze landed on the dark toned brute, "Even the most dangerous of wolves can walk onto the lands..." She looked away once more.
"Very intresting.." She murmured to herself.
She was intrigued but yet, confused of why the lands were like this. Most lands were strict and you couldn't walk about unless you were joining the pack. Shaking her head she looked back at the wolf,
"I hope you don't mind little ol' me onto these lands for awhile." She stated suddenly, wanting to stay here for a bit before leaving to her next destination.
She knew she would try to steer clear from other wolves, be nothing more than a mere shadow.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:08 am
Slighter shrug once listening to what she had to say. Kicking his hind leg backwards once pushing a rock that was bothering him, Slighter stood up and walked around in a circle once again before laying back down curled in a ball.
"How do I seem different?" Slighter asked curiously has his tail wagged once before his wrapped itself around his leg, his ear twitching once has wind blew inside of it.
Looking down the mountain side Slighter smiled once at the scenery, It was the first time he came around this side of the mountain and rested here so it was still fairly new to him.
"Inviting?" He mumbled in a low tone, almost in a mumble, "Well these lands where once... well dead..." He said simply, "I and only a few other wolves remained and we decided to revive theses lands by making it inviting, I guess we just never changed are way." He replied to her with a smirk, "I still don't know if its for the best yet, So far nothing bad happened." Slighter told her before he scratched behind his ear again making a flapping noise with his ear.
"And please, Your old.... and obviously blind...." He replied to her, in an almost mean tone. "Someone like you should be wandering around like this, Its dangerous..." He said before he rolled around on the boulder but not realizing he was on the side of the ledge and falling 4 feet to the soft ground below.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:42 pm
"I see..." She murmured once again at his statement, then listened to him calmly as he spook. Instantly regretting hearing those harsh words.
She stiffened at his words then glared. Seeing he wasn't there anymore she jumped off the rock and landed gracefully on the ground below. Looking down at the Alpha she pinned her ears against her head and surpressed a growl.
"Are you saying that you don't think an old b***h like me can take care of herself?"
She snapped at the brute, at the moment she didn't care if he was leader or not. How dare the wolf take to her about that. Doubt her abilities as a wolf to take care of herself.
"I don't think a young male like you seem to be a good alpha for the lands, how irresponsible and careless you seem to be."
Of course, she didn't know anything about this wolf but, she would not let her pride get hurt. She was that stubborn.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:13 pm
Slighter looked up at the wolf and shook his head once and stood up so he would be facing her.
Ab.... Well...." Slighter wasn't used at all to talking to older wolves as herself, He had only assumed that she must have been weak, and over confident in herself, "Well..." he said again, Laughing off this feeling he had before he turned around, "Well I just assumed..." he stopped and looked back at her and sighed.
Slighter had be cough off guard by the b***h, this was the first time IN a long time that he couldn't find the right word to say.
"Umm... Well I can obviously tell your going blind, I can see it in your eyes right now... and blindness in the wilderness can often be the cause of death." He replied to her, "You know... Eating poison berries or trying to run away from some wild best... or something." He said lowering his head, She reminded him of his mother when he was just a pup. The obvious age difference scared Slighter some but he hide it well, or so he though.
"And for your information, I may seem careless and Irres-" he was saying has he slipped on a mossy rock and landed face first against a rock.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff