Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:33 pm
dameon stood there. smoke bombs...eh....hmm she seems to be getting desperate.....he uses the kage bunshin no jutsu. the two dameon then swing there bokkens releasing 4 wind blade techniques. 2 of them went horizontally, and the other two went vertically. in an attempt to remove the smoke. then one of the dameon's disappeared into the air. it then erupted from the ground behind her." i wouldn't move if i were you. i'm set to explode releasing 200 kunai coated in paralytic poisons. now we would'nt want that now would we?" suddenly there is a glow shining through the smoke. there is a small sound of " chi chi chi, " but the chakra was also spinning.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:38 pm
Polio watched the smoke as it was being blown away slowly by the windblades. She went to form a seal and stopped hearing the him talking behind her. "Hn." she glanced back at him and smiled, "You seem to be taking this a little far for a sparring match." she quirked a brow before looking back ahead, narrowing her eyes slightly at the noise and glow. "Tch..."  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:39 pm
Endless then stood up. Polio better do something quick. I dont want to interfere.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:43 pm
" you must make everything seem as if it is the last thing you will do. if you are paralyzed, it will give you the antidote." he said walking to her, his chisengan spinning rapidly. the clone began to inch closer." remember no moving or else i go boom."  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:47 pm
"...I do treat everything as if it was a real situation and how do i know if you will give me the antidote?" she replied cooly then quickly turned and stabbed the clone behind her in the stomach and threw serveral shuriken at him with the Chisengan. "Ne?" she smiled and jumped back away from them both quickly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:51 pm
dameon jumped back and then charged up a tree, tearing up its bark. the clone exploded releasing the shuriken everywhere. dameon caught up to polio and then lunged, readying his free hand to block or counter attack." you'll just have to trust me he said. remember, i said i would protect you...i won't let you die."  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:57 pm
Polio held a kunai in her hand as she glanced at Dameon when he spoke, "Yes you said that but according to the look across your face earlier about the cursed seal made me think other wise." she said quickly while turning and blocked a few of the shuriken that came from the clone with her kunai.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:04 pm
" the cursed seal was a mistake!!" it glowed abit. he missed polio with his chisengan and tore through two trees. he looked up at her." he tricked me. i didn't know who he was. he said he could make me better, i didn't know who he was until he bit me!!" with that he charged at polio kunai in hand.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:07 pm
She landed in a kneeling position on a branch and looked back at him as he charged, "I see. So in other words you don't want it...then why are you giving into it?" she said as she lunged at him, quickly kocking the kunai out of his hand and spun bringing a foot to the side of his head quickly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:13 pm
as the leg came he made the dragon seal. the kick then landed but dragon scales fell from the area. embedded in her foot were dragon scales that would spread another poison into her body." i'm trying to resist, my dragon could even die from trying to save me from it. but the thing that started the growth of anger by the cursed seal was your brother. as i was laying there, he came and told me he would kill me because i had it. it made me angry, he would kill a man who got something he wasn't expecting...." he stood there and inhaled then exhaled." he looked up and in his eyes where the eyes of a person who was kind not angry or cold." heh... i will beat you know poli." he smiled then laughed as in enjoyment as he charged at polio, his bokken drawn. he was behind her by the time he had finished his sentence already in midslash. diagonally left, daigonally right, shoulders, horizontal. he then dropped and spin kicked her legs.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:22 pm
She jumepd back as she felt the scales embed into her foot and stumbled, "Sure..You'd enjoy beating me and i wonder if all you said as true. Trying to fight it...it seems you are enjoying it." she finished her sentence as she felt the attacks on her back. She quickly turned blocking his last bokken attack when he suddenly sweeped her legs and she landed on the ground. Moving she quickly jumped up kicking him in the jaw firmly with her foot then aimed a punch for his stomach.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:24 pm
he flew up and then did a back flip. as she came for him he grabbed her arm and threw her on the floor sitting on her kunai at her throat. he was weary of her movements." i think you lose."  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:27 pm
She lay there after being thrown and stared up at him, taking a few breaths before she smiled, "I think your right." she nodded and then shoved his hand with the kunai and him away sitting up on her knees and looked at the ground. "You've certainly improved." she complimented as she started to yank the dragon scales from her foot slowly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:30 pm
he gets off her and throws her two vials." for the poison. thanks." he jumps into the trees and vanishes.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:34 pm
She catches the vials and looks after him, "hmmm." she stood slowly, her one foot limp from the paralysing poision and started to stumble her way back to the academy, looking at the vials. Polio stopped sitting on a bench in front of the academy and sighed. she drank some of the vials deciding to trust Dameon for now then laid back on the bench and fell asleep.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games