Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 138 139 140 141 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:42 pm
"And I'm Karissa," Karissa cut in. She shot an irritated glance at Arianna, for not introducing her. "Nice to meet you, Ona."

"Nice to meet you, Ona." Zane and Cya repeated the sentiment.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:42 pm
Rachel patted Ona's hand gently. "No worries, I'm standing next to him anyway." She said in consolation. "So, what's your first impression Forks?" She asked curiously.  

kanangirl123

U P H i G H onthe d L

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:59 pm
Ona hesitated. "Uh... well, it's really cold..." she said. "And there's a lot of trees..." It was more of a question. The truth was, she didn't know what Forks even looked like. "It's okay, I guess," she murmured. "It's no Oklahoma, but I like it just fine. I'll get used to the temperature... eventually. I like small towns, especially if they're close to forests."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:25 pm
Arianna shot Karissa back an apologetic look. "So, I think that you have no met everyone in the gang. Guys, I'm gonna take her to her first class. I'll see ya'll at lunch" Arianna said, taking Ona's arm in her own she waited until the girl was ready to go.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:47 pm
"Okay, bye Ona," Karissa called. She turned to their circle of remaining friends, and said practically, "I guess we should get to class now too." Karissa gave Cya a tight one-armed hug before letting her and Zane run off to their lower-grade classes; "Later, Estelluna," Karissa then said, and she and Rachel left for their first class together.

"That went really well," Cya said happily, as they went inside, walking down the appropriate hallway towards Socials class. "Thanks for forcing me to come to school today, Zane." Zane's mouth twisted up in a wry smile. "I don't recall forcing you to do anything."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:59 pm
Rachel looked up at Karissa carefully. "So...that went well." She said slowly, though it was more of a question. "Cya and Zane were happy to see you."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:23 pm
Arianna took Ona to her class. "Here we are. Hi, I'm just showing Ona around. Is it ok if I show her to her next class five minutes before the bell rings?" Arianna asked the teacher politely. The teacher agreed readily and she looked at Ona. "Ok, I'll be back five minutes before the bell. Have fun!" Arianna said and after a brief hug she left to her class, band.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:15 pm
"Yeah, they were," and Karissa felt the same. "Will Ona eat lunch with us, do you think?" Karissa's thoughts were skipping from one random topic to another now, that all the 'serious' issues she'd thought she would have to resolve with her friends had sorted themselves out.

(I can't remember what grade - p h y x a t e d - said Cya and Zane were in. I think it was grade eight? Oh well, they're in Science class, and we won't see them until lunch because we're so much older)  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

U P H i G H onthe d L

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:06 pm
"Bye," Ona called after Arianna. "Thanks." She turned back to the classroom, sensing everyone's eyes on her. Feeling flustered, she rushed to her seat, careful not to trip over anything. She sunk down low in her chair and let out a deep breath. People were staring. She was positive that they knew she was blind. She shook her head. This was going to be a long day.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:35 pm
"I'm sure she will. She seems nice, and you know Arianna loves to mother people." Said Rachel shrugging.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:50 pm
Arianna got to class in plenty of time and sank into her chair, her flute already assembled. "Oh, Arianna, mind if I borrow you for a few minutes?" her band teacher asked. "Of course" Arianna readily agreed, taking her flute and music with her. He pulled her into his office and pulled out a chair for her. "Why don't we work on that solo of yours? It's coming remarkably well though there is still some area's of improvement" the teacher told her. Arianna readily agreed and they spent a good half of the hour practicing the solo that was going to be in the upcoming concert.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:51 pm
Estelluna smiled to herself after the hug, hurring to her class.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:57 pm
"But we accept every new member into our group, as well. I don't think any of us ever developed that 'mother's' instinct, we're just too nice for our own good," Karissa pointed out. "I wonder what happened to everyone else?"

(Just...in case...they ever decide to come back cry )  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:57 am
'I guess that's true. Can I take that as a compliment Rachel?' Arianna mind-spoke to her friend, not letting her concentration drift too much.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:08 am
I guess so, it certainly wasn't an insult. Thought Rachel, laughing a little. "I dunno, maybe they decided to move on, because they thought we had left, we were gone for pretty long in that alternate universe place...or maybe they're just hunting. We have only been back for a day."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 138 139 140 141 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games