Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:08 pm
"No!" Sero almost started searching everywhere, but then remembered everyone else."No...no...no...NO! I cannot let this happen again! Nero!" Nero appeared."Yes?"Sero was paniking."Please go search for Fuyu. Try to locate her. Her demon should be still out since I only knocked out." Sero was starting to lose his chakra energy, but he didn't notice. All he wanted to do is find his friend.Yes, I know whar its still like. I will start searching emediatly. Sero was a little relieved. "Thank you Nero." Nero nodded and transformed into a regular wolf to keep himself hidden.

It was a couple of days after the insident. Sero had returned to his tree. Most of his friends was in the hospital. Neros search was inomplete because of Sero's les amount of chakra. He had almost found him. He said they were in the mountains. "Thank you again Nero.""Anytime"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:15 pm
Fuyu woke up a little bit later, her demon safely sealed away again. Sasori was sitting at her feet. He smiled when he saw that she was awake. "Your awake!" He turned to Deidara, who woke up when he yelled. "She is,un?" He said, still a bit groggy. Fuyu turned and out of instinct, hugged him. "Thanks, if it wasn't for you, I'd probably be dead..." She said smiling. Deidara blushed slightly and pat her head. "What, was I supposed to do, let one of my comrades die? We're not PURE evil, un." He said smiling back.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:20 pm
((I missed a lot...))

Sira sat down in the hospital sighing. He hadn't been injured too bad aside from a few cuts. Strangely enough he could remember what had happened while his demon took over his body. He questioned how he had got all the power from and why Fuyu had left. He stood up and began to leave the hospital. He had noticed Nero's chakra moving to random areas obviously in an effort to search for Fuyu.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:23 pm
"*Sigh*." Sero was sad. All his friends were in the hospital and one had join the Akatsuki. What was he susposed to do."Ow." And his back was starting to hurt. This had been a really swell week.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:27 pm
Sero stared at the broken city. He started through it. He had nothing better to do, and he REALLY needed a bed. That tree was seriously uncomteraful.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:34 pm
Sira walked out of the hospital door his eye's closed. He remembered the path's of Konoha with his eye's closed. He could feel his shoulder pulsing, the demon riled up again. Yet not to the extent that it formed a gash, more like a bee stinging his arm. "Not now you baka.." He muttered calming it down. He opened his eye's he was in the middle of the park. Sakura trees surrounded him making it seeming as if the village wasn't even there.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:41 pm
When Sero was walking down the walkway, looking for a job, he saw Sira walking threw the park. "Hey Sira!" Sero yelled. He was surprised Sira was already up. A little of course because of the demon in him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:44 pm
Sira turned around hearing someone calling his name. "Hmm..? Oh hey Sero." He called back waving. He sat down on the ground looking up idly at the sky, watching the sakura petals fall around him. He smiled slightly and laid down closing his eye's.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:50 pm
" Hey what are ya' doing here?" Sero was a little curious. Then he saw the petals. "Oh looking at the petals." Sero was looking at the petals. Then he felt extreme sadness. "You know, those petals remind me of my squad."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:54 pm
Sira opened his eye's suddenly feeling high levels of chakra outside the village. 'You know who it is don't you..? Wha-? Who the hell? Who do you think it is...?' He closed his eye's again the chakra leaving. He calmed down and looked up at Sero. "What your squad? How do they remind you of your squad?" He asked now curious as he ignored the strange voice inside his head.
((brb))  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:01 pm
Fuyu stood up. "Come on, we can't just sit around! Don't we have some un-finished buisness to attend to?" She asked everyone. "Yes... I suppose we do... but they're so weak, they aren't worth our time..." Itachi said, sounding cocky again. "Oh, come on Itachi-sama! Let's just go finish it,un!" Deidara said, smiling and standing by Fuyu. "I suppose..." Itachi said, giving in. The rest nodded and lept out the entrance. "Do you think they'll sense our pressence, Fuyu-san?" Kisame said, sounding rather worried. "They might..." The landed at the village gates and saw two guards. "Kisame..." Kisame nodded and within seconds, the guards were dead. They ran through the village and were headed for the park. "Stop, lets wait just a little while longer..." Fuyu said stopping.

((my post is colorful ^3^))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:10 pm
Sira stood up feeling the chakra again, this time dangerously near. The seal pulsed again as his demon sensed it too. He could hear a voice in his head telling him to loosen the restraints on the seal. 'Not yet!' He yelled inside his head trying to restrain it. Looking around he made an attempt to sense where the shinobi were. 'Come on release me... you know you want to! It'll only take a second to find them and kill them all..' He didn't want to though he knew Fuyu was with them.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:15 pm
"My squad was squad 13. The Anbu. We were sended on the most dangerous missions. One was...to much for us. We were sent to a hidden forest to kill an Mist village Rouge ((not Zabuza)) and we almost got him...until he did a swift and sneeky attack on us. The ninja art: Swift Assasin attack on us. Killed one of us instintly, my best friend, Nira. He caught my other friend, Nora, after she saw the death of Nira, she was cutted by 5 kunia. I was not paying attention and got cut by 2 kunia. I did the killing blow jutsu and killed the rouge and survived...they did not...and when I went back to the vilage I...wait, whats that chakra."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:22 pm
"They've sensed us..." Fuyu said looking at them from one of the Sakura trees. She nodded to the rest who were also hiding. They all jumped down and surrounded Sero and Sira. "Mangekyou Sharingan!" Itachi yelled, activating it so they had no time to avoid it. "They're done for now,un..." Deidara said smirking.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games