Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:50 pm
could it be poison logan what do i do i could suck it out of her if it is poison but she may become a lycan if i do*slams clawd fist on table*  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:52 pm
she slowly starts to calm down, as she slowly stopped breathing  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:53 pm
*as she did so, The stranger said, in a amused tone* "then, it must be true! khremethol elf Really live here in these forests!"

*Logen started to pressureize the Place of contact and making the soulthread between the stranger and Angel to be cutted "Angel should become better in some hours after that was done" Logen said to Kenji, she understood fully now, she had to stop him, becouse this was the man, who killed her soulmate, Legonsrath, *  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:53 pm
Aprilbaby1

screw it *he leans over and preforms mouth to mouth resesetation and gets a pulse from her as she starts to breath agien  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:55 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

screw it *he leans over and preforms mouth to mouth resesetation and gets a pulse from her as she starts to breath agien
she cringed in pain "please make the pain go away" she whispered, slowly openeing her eyes "i dont care what just do it" she said becoming paler by the second  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:00 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she cringed in pain "please make the pain go away" she whispered, slowly openeing her eyes "i dont care what just do it" she said becoming paler by the second

logen she is getting even worse i caant stop her from losing her life force
i might have to bite her to transfer new life in her  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:07 pm
*Logen now started to explain as she felt guilty for Angel* " he is the one who killed my soulmate 1533 years ago, as he did so, i made a promise to my soulmate, i as the last of the khremethol elfs in this world, swore to protect the lands with my soulmate Legonsrath, he died after the same thing that Angel was just now affected by, though i now know how to stop him, i didnt realize he was still alive, he once had another body but he must have transfered his councousness intoo this one, may he be damned for what ill pleugues he has bestollen upon theese lands, and what pain he has given this world, he came here for 1539 years ago and he was a pest from the beginning of his time in this world,"

*as she saw that she was getting worse, she knew, he had broken the rules of this world, and acted quickly, she made the force on the destroyer's body, so much and all the oxygen in the air around him go away, he was now crushed and his soul was forced intoo another world, he was now gone for the meantime*

*Logen Bent over Angel, and said with a tear in her eye,* " i will not let you as my friend Die!" *she then gave half her human soul to Angel, to puryfy the evil inside Angel's body, and to stop her loosing more life*  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:10 pm
she cringed as she felt the evil trying to fight the human soul "is this going to end?" she asked trying to make the pain go away  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:11 pm
*Logen now was only able to matherialize as half human half Tiger,  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:16 pm
Logen started to fly against the biggest mountain and she carried Kenji and angel with her winds, this about half up the mountain where it was a circular place with carvings at the ground, great buolders was in the circle and there was carvings on them too, the whole thing looked shiny, Unnaturally shiny, Logen then (with the winds) said:* " would you be so kind to lay Angel in the middle?"

As he did so, the carvings was lidt up and Angel had the evil drained trough her body, and intoo the circle,*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:19 pm
she looked around "where are we?" she asked a little weak  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:26 pm
*kenji turned to angel*logen broght us here she transfered some of her soul to protect you and to save you  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:27 pm
she cringed as she moved "oh thanks" she said still weak  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:30 pm
]>*Logen then starts explaining what had happened with her and how she got here and why, why was becouse this place was used to drain all Evil out from her body, ... though Logen had to sacrifice at least 1/4 of her soul if she havent done that Angel's soul would have been ripped apart and becomed one with the evil in the earth*<[  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:33 pm
she smiled "thats not the only time i became evil" she said then showed then her snake mark "when this thing glows, i become evil, its sorta like a curse"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games