Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:16 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"here" she layed her hand over his wound and closed her eyes, she whispered some words and she started to glow, she opens her eyes, still glowing, she leaned down and kissed soren, he started to glow and his wound started to heal, the blood going back in, she pulled back, and they stopped glowing "there" she said

kevin:thanks angelita
soren started to breath at regular intervels
"what are friends for?" she asked smiling, she looked at soren, then at kevin "we need some place to stay for the night"

*a liquid metal android came up to them, and said:*

"you should come to professor Klingez's castle.. im sure you will like it there"
kevin picked soren up and looked at the android
kevin:then lets go there

*the Liquid Android started walking towards the castle, and other liquid androids started carrying the things they had brought at their side, many came and went by to carry all their supply's to the castle*
kevin looked at the androids blushing due to the fact that they were all wemon  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:16 pm
Repressed Memories
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories

"Why am I even with this pathetic little group, it's not like they want me, or even acknowledge my help," he said, entering the ruins, sitting down.

*where he sat there was only some cm with earth that supported it and he fell down intoo a Huge underground facility, in there it was liquid androids as far as the eye could see, storaged in a space saving way, and this could have been a frightening thing to see one android came up to him and said:*

"go back where you came from and be with the others... you will find out about why there is so many androids here"

Doctor: "seems like one of your party has found out about my little storage area!"

"I don't care about the androids...and they don't care about me," he said, a little angry.

*the android said in reply:*

"go back to the others"

"Why should I, they don't want me," he said, getting up.

*Logen said intoo the mic(the mic made the bot that was talking to him say in its own voice) *

"wasnt it you that wanted to be king?"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:18 pm
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
"what are friends for?" she asked smiling, she looked at soren, then at kevin "we need some place to stay for the night"

"you should come to professor Klingez's castle.. im sure you will like it there"

*the Liquid Android started walking towards the castle, and other liquid androids started carrying the things they had brought at their side, many came and went by to carry all their supply's to the castle*
she giggled "see anyone you like?" she teased  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:18 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories

"Why am I even with this pathetic little group, it's not like they want me, or even acknowledge my help," he said, entering the ruins, sitting down.

*where he sat there was only some cm with earth that supported it and he fell down intoo a Huge underground facility, in there it was liquid androids as far as the eye could see, storaged in a space saving way, and this could have been a frightening thing to see one android came up to him and said:*

"go back where you came from and be with the others... you will find out about why there is so many androids here"

Doctor: "seems like one of your party has found out about my little storage area!"

"I don't care about the androids...and they don't care about me," he said, a little angry.

*the android said in reply:*

"go back to the others"

"Why should I, they don't want me," he said, getting up.

*Logen said intoo the mic(the mic made the bot that was talking to him say in its own voice) *

"wasnt it you that wanted to be king?"

"Yes, and I can kill him on my own," he said, jumping out of the chasm and leaving the old ruins.  

Repressed Memories

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:19 pm
Aprilbaby1
she pulled his arm "dont say that, you may get on my nerves and such but we still want you now come"

[umm, he isnt with you, he is in the storage area of Professor Klingez... so you cant either see nor talk to him 0r hear him :3]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:19 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1

kevin:wha-what are you talking about
soren in barely a whisper:pervert  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:21 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior

she laughed and looked at soren "glad your ok, you need to stop getting hurt, this is the second, no third time i had to save you"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:23 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior

she laughed and looked at soren "glad your ok, you need to stop getting hurt, this is the second, no third time i had to save you"
soren:sorry but that guy kenji is my enemy and my rival i have to defeat him at some point and im buildind up some powerful imunitys
kevin looks at one android in the chest  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:24 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
soren:sorry but that guy kenji is my enemy and my rival i have to defeat him at some point and im buildind up some powerful imunitys
she smiled "its ok, i dont mind helping" she slapped kevin "pervert" she said laughing  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:26 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
she smiled "its ok, i dont mind helping" she slapped kevin "pervert" she said laughing
kevin:i...i... i was admiring her design
soren:wow good excuse  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:27 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior

*as they came up to the castle, it wasnt there at first, but after some seconds it was rendered fully, it was a metal castle, shining in bright light and it was in a rather nice design, the form was like a tower, only that the tower was expanding outwards, as long as it could, seeming to stand un naturally, and there was bolts all over the place, and there was no way in... it looked like, but then a bridge of light got rendered before their eyes, looking like it was only glass, though it was a more firm metal that was ethernal*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:27 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
"sure you were, why dont you find a girl who has some real ones" she said laughing  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:29 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
"sure you were, why dont you find a girl who has some real ones" she said laughing
kevin:is that an invatation
soren while on kevins shoulder lifts his leg up and lets it slam into kevin
soren:pervert  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:31 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
kevin:is that an invatation
soren while on kevins shoulder lifts his leg up and lets it slam into kevin
soren:pervert
she laughs "hey" she said looking at her chest "there not for free" she said playing around "im just kidding" she slapped him "pervert"  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:32 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

*the android replayed what Angelica had said and said with her own voice said*

"my ai has calculated that you dont think we can be real?"

*she then made a form like Angelica compleatly naked*

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games