Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyubi no Youko

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:08 pm
What am i doing wrong. I messed up in everything i do. god i should try harder and study more. But im so lazy. now everything is catching up with me. I just need to push it all out of my system.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:08 pm
Kyubi no Youko
Im gonna be sick... sad

..... sad *pats* I've been feelin kinda funny lately as well....... I'm going to violently kill the dubbing company.  

Neekroo

Menzeeto

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:08 pm
<== *Ish tramatized by Envy-sama's voice last Saturday*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:16 pm
well every thing seems so random right now so ahhh what the hell. *points at every one there* milk milk leamonaid around the corner fudge is made  

Mr_Sutton

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:43 am
Neko Kafweenu
Envy-san
Neko Kafweenu
*looks at Zim's profile* Oh! Your b-day was Valentine's Day? Huh.... 1982... that makes you..... eek eep... redface

hahahahhahahaha! *maaniacal laughter* KAT IS SO MUCH TOUNGER THAN YOOOOOU!!! xd

Shut up! redface You're just as young as I am! Actually, you're a few months younger! You have no room to talk! crying You're so young, you spelled "younger" wrong, you stupid "tounger"! domokun

well SORRY! i was in a hurry to get out of the room.......

at least i dont call people bathrobes in FRENCH.

hhahahahaha..... Envy defeats rock lee by 300 years or so.... muaahahhhahahaha...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:26 pm
Menzeeto
<== *Ish tramatized by Envy-sama's voice last Saturday*

-.- i liked it.....

will never be as awesome as the original, but at least it matches his pesronality....... 3nodding  

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ryoko on cloud 9

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:26 pm
Woot! Hi and goodbye! HAve a nice day peoplez! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:33 pm
Envy-san
Neko Kafweenu
Shut up! redface You're just as young as I am! Actually, you're a few months younger! You have no room to talk! crying You're so young, you spelled "younger" wrong, you stupid "tounger"! domokun

well SORRY! i was in a hurry to get out of the room.......

at least i dont call people bathrobes in FRENCH.

hhahahahaha..... Envy defeats rock lee by 300 years or so.... muaahahhhahahaha...

........ xp  

Neekroo

zimthehomicidal

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:04 pm
*rolls around  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:43 pm
Naruto is coming to cartoon network this summer! YAY! i seem to be the only one happy about being able to know what there saying without subs! biggrin  

panda-shinobi

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:22 pm
panda-shinobi
Naruto is coming to cartoon network this summer! YAY! i seem to be the only one happy about being able to know what there saying without subs! biggrin

nooo.... its bad...... naruto is now going to be thrashed about by the editors..... crying somebody should protest!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:49 pm
Envy-san
panda-shinobi

nooo.... its bad...... naruto is now going to be thrashed about by the editors..... crying somebody should protest!

i think its cool!  

panda-shinobi

Neekroo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:23 pm
panda-shinobi
Envy-san
panda-shinobi

i think its cool!

Um... well..........

everyone's entitled to their own opinion, I guess. xp

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:21 pm
no more naurto crying  

zimthehomicidal

Neekroo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:36 pm
What I'm most mad about it that everyone decides they;re going to absolutely give up on and hate Naruto now! We've still got as much of the original as we can get, and the mangas aren't that screwed up. Don't focus on what you don't have, focus on what you DO have! Yeah, maybe Idiot America will destroy what they can get their dirty hands on, but we've still got what we've got!

So, come on, Naruto fans! Don't cry because the day that had to come eventualy has come, rejoyce because we know what's better! Who's with me?! heart

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games