Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:17 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
oh, brb my mum wants the computer, GAWD!!!
((that happens quite frequently with me sweatdrop it might happen right now sad ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:20 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
busos_gurl

~Looks at them~ Follow me and how old are you guys?

they get up eagerly
both: 15!

~Laughs~ I have 2 sisters both your age i find that funny and interesting ~They go to the class~ Woops brb ~Dissapears coming back moments later~ Ready!!
"right" ed started chanting something and 3 clones of his apeared "now we need to do this kind of this fom the 4th and over" all of the eds sited around the circle in a square formation and started mourmouring something and sending power to the floor, after 3 minutes the portal opened, but it was an red mist "and now... location. 10 miles east of the city limits" the mist disperced and an gray sky apeared "go in" the clones disapeared as an phase and the true ed walked inside "there will be no enemies nerby"

~Goes first smiling taking out her bow and arrows~
they were in an rocky plain outside the city, the whole place was sorounded by water, and there was no tower, and the quarry was also underground, all the houses seemed to have an low celling "dont judge the devils here by the buildings... they are all waterbound"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:24 pm
notingles
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
oh, brb my mum wants the computer, GAWD!!!
((that happens quite frequently with me sweatdrop it might happen right now sad ))

both: we're back!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:26 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
busos_gurl

~Looks at them~ Follow me and how old are you guys?

they get up eagerly
both: 15!

~Laughs~ I have 2 sisters both your age i find that funny and interesting ~They go to the class~ Woops brb ~Dissapears coming back moments later~ Ready!!
"right" ed started chanting something and 3 clones of his apeared "now we need to do this kind of this fom the 4th and over" all of the eds sited around the circle in a square formation and started mourmouring something and sending power to the floor, after 3 minutes the portal opened, but it was an red mist "and now... location. 10 miles east of the city limits" the mist disperced and an gray sky apeared "go in" the clones disapeared as an phase and the true ed walked inside "there will be no enemies nerby"

~Goes first smiling taking out her bow and arrows~
they were in an rocky plain outside the city, the whole place was sorounded by water, and there was no tower, and the quarry was also underground, all the houses seemed to have an low celling "dont judge the devils here by the buildings... they are all waterbound"

~Nods still smiling~  

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:27 pm
((you are back and i'm out for now))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:31 pm
notingles

Keii: awwwww!
Keiji: we're only just getting started  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:35 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
notingles

~Motions for silence and listens for any sound~  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:40 pm
busos_gurl
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
notingles

they go silent ears turning, listening for any sound  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:41 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
busos_gurl
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
notingles

~She hears omething to the left and points an arrow at it as her sister comes out she whispers~ Omg kimi you cant sneek up on me i almost killed you!!
~Kimi blushes~ Sorry sister  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:45 pm
busos_gurl
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
busos_gurl
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
notingles

~She hears omething to the left and points an arrow at it as her sister comes out she whispers~ Omg kimi you cant sneek up on me i almost killed you!!

they smile in unison
Keii: so this is one
Keiji: of your fabled sisters
both: its a pleasure princess kimi
they bow  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:47 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
busos_gurl
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
busos_gurl
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
notingles

they smile in unison
Keii: so this is one
Keiji: of your fabled sisters
both: its a pleasure princess kimi
they bow

~Blair laughs~ Her a princes? Ha
~Kimi blushes~ You make me feel old when you bow ~Hold her hand out~ im Kimi and yall are?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:49 pm
((back)) "kimi? you here? i know you can come to the 8th rank but..." he looks to the water nerby "get your weapon ready... they spoted us" what seemed to be an fish man around danny's size poped out of the water holding an spear ((i was killing myself not to say trident)) "just an low scout? they underestimate us"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:51 pm
notingles
((back)) "kimi? you here? i know you can come to the 8th rank but..." he looks to the water nerby "get your weapon ready... they spoted us" what seemed to be an fish man around danny's size poped out of the water holding an spear ((i was killing myself not to say trident)) "just an low scout? they underestimate us"

~Kimi and Blair grab Bows and Arrows out laughing ready to fight~  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:55 pm
busos_gurl
notingles

ed steped aside "all yours" the devil must have tooken it an an offence and lunged the spear at ed, who grabed its tip without eaven worring "his power bareally reaches 3rd rank... i'l leave it to you" ((dinner )_))) he pushes the devil away with only two fingers  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:58 pm
busos_gurl
notingles

the twins look at each other smiling
Keii: we're finally
Keiji: gunna see so action
both: Alright!!  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games