Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:31 am
KampferLion
well umm.... i should go now i dont feel like i belong here bye >. < - zoom off-
I wouldn't think like that till you see what Mort says.

I'm not going to judge you since I don't think it'd be right considering how long it's been and since I sort of have no clue what happened.

So just see Mort's opinion instead.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:46 am
"You summoned me?" mort said tilting her head "shouldn't you be in school?"  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:49 am
Mortella
"You summoned me?" mort said tilting her head "shouldn't you be in school?"
....It's not yet time.....I go at 11:40am it's like 10:46am and I'm waiting for my clothes to dry.....I woke up late and sore as ******** 3o

How are you this morning?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:12 am
*Yawns and thumps his tail against the seat he curled up on in a bored fashion* It's too early to be awake.. xD  

Kororie

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:20 pm
"rather meh but i can deal with it ...did a little shopping"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:53 pm
Cool got home like 10min ago from school, got out at 2:53pm but my grandpa had to pick me up this time........so it took 30+minutes to get home. burning_eyes

Just glad my Pre-algebra B class is better than last year, it was nearly impossible to get help last year because all Pre- and Algebra (including the other mathematic classes.) were together, now they're during seperate class periods. >.<

Two teachers, plus like 5 or 6 other students who are also in pre-algebra makes for an easier class now. also I coulda' swore I forgot how to graph last year but I did it off the top of my head today....O_o and got it perfect.

Sorry for yammering, I'm bored....XD
And getting further in Lunar Legend. =D
Also I'm a ******** retard, I coulda' got the Sega CD version (For Less!) and used an emulator to play. D:  

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:59 pm
"why dont you go to school full time?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:20 pm
I can't handle Full time school.....:S

I tried it not only do I do worst but I have problems, namely bullying and teachers just ignoring it, plus if I have a bad day where I "Ahem" need to use the restroom longer than 60seconds regardless of my attempt of Reasoning I get in trouble, but I wasn't suppose to skip school due to my mom being a raging b***h and the school principal hating me, (One day missed for me he counted as 2days whilst it was only counted as 1day for everyone else.) so..... burning_eyes

Plus it's just easier for my schedule and to get work done.....which I do get A L O T done, hell I've got Two things for student of the month now.

:3

Plus no Juggalo ******** or Gangsters waving guns in my face threatening me if I don't sit else where, or leave the class room, and no teachers that would ignore that s**t and not call the proper authorities.

Plus I'm 80 o;ne with english B and I just started no longer ago than before winter break and started back up on like Wednesday last week.

I just got to Read a book and do a essay thingy now.

XD  

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:30 pm
"Ok i jusr worry about you and your well being ren"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:55 pm
Mort, you seem to have no problem with Nibbles the lion being around here again.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:13 pm
I understand mort.

And I am thankful, not many people have ever really given one flying ******** about me since I was like 6yrs old, so it kinda means a lot to me. ^-^

My family "Worries" but their worrying is just that I'll become a "Rotten" homosex and catch aids and burn in hell for eternity. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:32 pm
Flops back and stretches.  

Artemis Vulpes

Chionomania

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:38 pm
i have no idea if there is anyone around here. ° ^ °;  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:31 pm
"Dave's not here man."  

Artemis Vulpes

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:34 pm
"Hiya chi!"

"Whell yeah i dont have a problem with him because i am not dateing him and my boyfriend isnt porking him so all is well with the world"  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games