Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:38 pm
Mortella
"Hiya chi!"

"Whell yeah i dont have a problem with him because i am not dateing him and my boyfriend isnt porking him so all is well with the world"

"And one would hope he would be smart enough to not try anything with either of us. As long as boundaries are understood there are no issues."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:59 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Mortella
"Hiya chi!"

"Whell yeah i dont have a problem with him because i am not dateing him and my boyfriend isnt porking him so all is well with the world"

"And one would hope he would be smart enough to not try anything with either of us. As long as boundaries are understood there are no issues."
Mort smiles as she kissed art on the cheek "lest things will turn up dismembered."  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:03 pm
Mortella
Mort smiles as she kissed art on the cheek "lest things will turn up dismembered."

"Read my mind dear, imagery and all."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:11 pm
"And then i'll get violent..."  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

MioTheLion

Friendly Kitten

9,425 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:13 am
XD Laugh. all bark no bits because its only words nothing more. say what ever makes you feel better XD lol. if words make you feel stronger. im not going to bother coming back. my life doesnt revolve around forms and rping. you will learn in life you r just numbers that is all. live it learn it and face it and maybe u will become someone in life. i am done and dont bother saying anything to me because this will be the last time ill be on here lol my peace and long life be with you. Molon Labe if u dare, if u know greek.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:24 am
"You want us to take your weapons?" Shakes head "kind of an odd post there from the lion boy. If is a response to Mort and myself, a tad bit of over reaction."  

Artemis Vulpes

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:01 am
Artemis Vulpes
"You want us to take your weapons?" Shakes head "kind of an odd post there from the lion boy. If is a response to Mort and myself, a tad bit of over reaction."
Indeed, something tells me he appears to have a case of some Mental illness, hell he Refuses to speak to me ever since the little "Religious" argument. . . .*Ahem*, despite it having nothing to do with him what so ever.

Could possibly be Ausburgers? One of the signs is lack of proper social notice and perception, which he is showing, also he is full of s**t with the "RP" crap, he goes around in photo forums and stuff slutting it up with every girl in site.

I know because I saw him in CB like 5 - 20 times already he was there for 15hours straight as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:53 pm
"i'm just going to say that was rtandom and walk away scraching my head ,,,i was talking to lee but hey " mort smiles and shrugs  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:06 pm
mort starts to was the counter top.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:21 pm
Arty props himself up on the barstool.  

Artemis Vulpes

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:29 pm
Mort smiles and looks over "And how was your friday?" she asks tilting her ears in closer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:39 pm
He stretches "was actually a pretty calm, relatively. Very glad for the three day weekend."  

Artemis Vulpes

Insanely Insane-x

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:57 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:05 pm
*Sits down on a bench*

Well slept most of today, now what is there to do?

Also got banned from 4chan for "Trolling" despite everybody their being a "Troll" and Trolling not being a "Offense" on their site unless it is in a "Non-trolling" thread. e.e

And then on 7chan because any post made is automatically bannable regardless of what it is namely due to forcing of "Same post numbers" or "Same fagging" by the site right now, I think someone hacked their s**t. e.e

That means no /x/ (Paranormal) for weeks, :Gonk: and I was just enjoying it their to.  

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:51 pm
"oh i didnt know"  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games