Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ko Isamu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:05 pm
-Yawns and awakes from his long slumber-

"Thaaaaaats cause you were trolling in the wrong thread I bet. Not that I would know anything..."

-He would stretch out, letting his whole spine make loud popping noises as he arched- "Meeeeaaaaawwwwww....that felt good."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:53 pm
Mort pounces ko's head  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:39 am
Mortella
"Hiya chi!"

"Whell yeah i dont have a problem with him because i am not dateing him and my boyfriend isnt porking him so all is well with the world"

Gay porking?! Good idea! Let's get him back here and we can have Arty rape his a**. I'll get my lulz and Mort loves teh gay sex so we all win. Now where did he go? *grabs rope* twisted

666 Demonic Lover 666

Could possibly be Ausburgers? One of the signs is lack of proper social notice and perception, which he is showing, also he is full of s**t with the "RP" crap, he goes around in photo forums and stuff slutting it up with every girl in site.

I know because I saw him in CB like 5 - 20 times already he was there for 15hours straight as well.

Yea, he overreacts and he is a huge slut. razz  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:06 pm
Psycho Lee
Mortella
"Hiya chi!"

"Whell yeah i dont have a problem with him because i am not dateing him and my boyfriend isnt porking him so all is well with the world"

Gay porking?! Good idea! Let's get him back here and we can have Arty rape his a**. I'll get my lulz and Mort loves teh gay sex so we all win. Now where did he go? *grabs rope* twisted

666 Demonic Lover 666

Could possibly be Ausburgers? One of the signs is lack of proper social notice and perception, which he is showing, also he is full of s**t with the "RP" crap, he goes around in photo forums and stuff slutting it up with every girl in site.

I know because I saw him in CB like 5 - 20 times already he was there for 15hours straight as well.

"nice in theory but what will i do? "  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:42 pm
"Beware the fox ninja."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:55 pm
Mort smiled the sexiest and scariest thing in the furry community.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:57 pm
Gives a little whistle "Yeah baby."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:58 pm
666 Demonic Lover 666
Could possibly be Ausburgers?

"Highly doubt it, this is coming from someone who actually has it too.."

Artemis Vulpes
"Beware the fox ninja."

"Quentin Tarintino?" *shrugs*

"A nice cold Dr. Pepper and a record-breaking lasagna stack, please."  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:03 pm
Mort nodds as she goes to the kitchen.

@ art
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km2XNQmyjaU&feature=related  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:13 pm
*stretches* "I think I've sufficiently done my good deed for the day.. Wound up selling 2 of each of the new MC Items, plus one of my SOF Taiga's, would've been both but I got scammed out of the other and am waiting and hoping for the Report to go through.. Sold a White Neko Cosplay and both of my Ninja Swords, all in all I made over 1mil. Gold.. And then I bought one friend the 1st Gen. Inari's Beads she's been practically begging for over a month now, and I got my Gaia Sister the 1st Gen. Pistolera she's been wanting.. 46K is all that's left from over 1.1mil., but oh well, money well spent I suppose."  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:14 pm
Ko Isamu
-Yawns and awakes from his long slumber-

"Thaaaaaats cause you were trolling in the wrong thread I bet. Not that I would know anything..."

-He would stretch out, letting his whole spine make loud popping noises as he arched- "Meeeeaaaaawwwwww....that felt good."
They claimed it, but at the same time the Thread was a Troll thread.

So..... it's like what the ******** seriously need to learn how to hire proper mods........
They always Get a troll who hates everyone he see's not doing what he likes or wants........=w=

The only Cool person on their (Aside from Aeris, and a few other people from /x/) is the owner and Admin m00t, who booted out a bunch of cam whores....xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:17 pm
Psycho Lee
Mortella
"Hiya chi!"

666 Demonic Lover 666

No s**t, my whole conversation with him he couldn't stop cuddling and crap. Now that I think of it, that was kinda creepy but then I was in a "Weak" state so it was a bit...relaxing? Ronreyness sucks a**. e.e  

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:18 pm
Mortella
Mort nodds as she goes to the kitchen.

@ art
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km2XNQmyjaU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sEI1AUFJKw ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:20 pm
Mort comes back with the lasagna two mountain dews a dr pepper and a pepsi "so hows been everyone's day?"  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:22 pm
Snatches one of the dews and plops in a straw before handing it back to Mort.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games