Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:23 pm
Good, gonna log off now though, cousins over.... =P  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:27 pm
"Well, aside from the sales turning into purchases into Gifts into happy friends and online relations, the day's been pretty dull for me.. Mindy's staying with our dad until Monday, which means peace and quiet around here, which is a double-edged sword of sorts.." *drinks the Dr. Pepper and slices a fair piece of the lasagna to chew with a nod*  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:36 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Snatches one of the dews and plops in a straw before handing it back to Mort.
Mort gives him a kiss beffore passing him the other dew "well trained."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:37 pm
RevvRaptor
"Well, aside from the sales turning into purchases into Gifts into happy friends and online relations, the day's been pretty dull for me.. Mindy's staying with our dad until Monday, which means peace and quiet around here, which is a double-edged sword of sorts.." *drinks the Dr. Pepper and slices a fair piece of the lasagna to chew with a nod*
"is it a divorced or estranged situation?" mort asked tilting her head a little to the side.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:40 pm
Mortella
Artemis Vulpes

"Thank you dear." Sips from his can.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:43 pm
Mortella
RevvRaptor
"is it a divorced or estranged situation?" mort asked tilting her head a little to the side.

"Oh, our parents have been divorced since Mindy was 2, so it's been a long time. She enjoys visiting with our dad though, which reminds me I still need to get myself a hunting license so I can join him on a trip sometime in the future.." *chews and swallows another slice of lasagna*  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:58 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Mortella
Artemis Vulpes

"Thank you dear." Sips from his can.
"what will you be up to today?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:59 pm
RevvRaptor
Mortella
RevvRaptor

"Oh, our parents have been divorced since Mindy was 2, so it's been a long time. She enjoys visiting with our dad though, which reminds me I still need to get myself a hunting license so I can join him on a trip sometime in the future.." *chews and swallows another slice of lasagna*
"hehe traumatized a friend with a dear head not to long ago..."  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:05 pm
Mortella

"Waiting to hear from friends, if they pick me up will just be over there BSing and playing games. Not done a whole lot so far at home."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:09 pm
Mortella

*smirks* "I can only guess The Godfather was involved in the planning for that somehow.. Sounds like a barrel full of non-monkey-related fun." *drinks more of the Dr. Pepper and sighs* "And I would happen to haven autistic moment and notice Artemis made Post #20,000, and I made Reply #20,000.. Ah, the things I notice when I'm this bored. Fun times, disco dancing."  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:16 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Mortella

"Waiting to hear from friends, if they pick me up will just be over there BSing and playing games. Not done a whole lot so far at home."
"My poor baby..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:17 pm
RevvRaptor
Mortella

*smirks* "I can only guess The Godfather was involved in the planning for that somehow.. Sounds like a barrel full of non-monkey-related fun." *drinks more of the Dr. Pepper and sighs* "And I would happen to haven autistic moment and notice Artemis made Post #20,000, and I made Reply #20,000.. Ah, the things I notice when I'm this bored. Fun times, disco dancing."
"No it;'s more costuming for larps and stuff. " she smiled "wooo ... i really never payed attention to our post numbers actually ... neat fact though."  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:24 pm
Mortella
"No it;'s more costuming for larps and stuff. " she smiled "wooo ... i really never payed attention to our post numbers actually ... neat fact though."

"Ah, that works too.. And yeah, I tend to notice things most people wouldn't really bother paying attention to.. I should be a CSI, everyone else would walk right over the murder weapon and I'd be the only one going 'I found it! It was Col. Mustard in the Billiard Room with the Wrench for the umpteenth time..', or something to that effect.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:32 pm
Hey everybody hows it going? Nice avi mort it rocks  

Keiko_Ryuu

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:41 pm
ninja  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games