Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:19 pm
DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko
*pops in*
Heyo evryfur! ^^

Hiya

Oooh, hi DJCrimson! Haven't seen you around in a while ^__^
How're you?

I'm doing good, just finished watching the raw version of Dekaranger episode 36

Cool ^^

Yup, granted I can't understand a single word of Japanese. But I had to download it, cuz of Dekaswan. (I only have subs of the first 19 eps, so yeah, I'm missing like 17 eps XD)

xp

I've mostly been downlaoding Invader Zim seasons , the show is just too awesome! xp

Yeah, Invader Zim Rocks.

(Side note, the main reason I follow Dekaranger *points to sig* hehe whee )

Thought so. Hurray for blue wolfies ^__^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:19 pm
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko
*pops in*
Heyo evryfur! ^^

Hiya

Oooh, hi DJCrimson! Haven't seen you around in a while ^__^
How're you?

I'm doing good, just finished watching the raw version of Dekaranger episode 36

Cool ^^

Yup, granted I can't understand a single word of Japanese. But I had to download it, cuz of Dekaswan. (I only have subs of the first 19 eps, so yeah, I'm missing like 17 eps XD)

xp

I've mostly been downlaoding Invader Zim seasons , the show is just too awesome! xp
invader zim rocks! *runs around screaming like gir*  

Vashyyk

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:24 pm
DoomNeko

Heh, yeah, I just hope, when the season comes over to America as Power Rangers SPD that they keep the suit as is, or improve it to where the mouth always moves when he talks.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:27 pm
DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko

Heh, yeah, I just hope, when the season comes over to America as Power Rangers SPD that they keep the suit as is, or improve it to where the mouth always moves when he talks.

Let's just cross paw digits and hope they don't put up new reality shows instead... damned american TV and all it's stupid, filthy, filthy reality show things!  

Sonya Khatsworth

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:29 pm
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko

Let's just cross paw digits and hope they don't put up new reality shows instead... damned american TV and all it's stupid, filthy, filthy reality show things!

Hehe, I think thats a jump evil kineval couldn't make, how did we get from Power Rangers (a show meant for the younger crowd) to Reality TV? xp  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:33 pm
DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko

Hehe, I think thats a jump evil kineval couldn't make, how did we get from Power Rangers (a show meant for the younger crowd) to Reality TV? xp

I dunno, but they dared cancel last week's Father of the Pride episode to put up the first episode of a new reality series "Biggest Losers"... that made me so mad that day I think some of my anger inhibitors blew up >_*eye twitches a few times, fly buzzing in the background*

Sonya Khatsworth

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:34 pm
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko

I dunno, but they dared cancel last week's Father of the Pride episode to put up the first episode of a new reality series "Biggest Losers"... that made me so mad that day I think some of my anger inhibitors blew up >_*eye twitches a few times, fly buzzing in the background*
oooooo *pokes twitching tiger lady*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:36 pm
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko

That stinks, I like that show. Heh, and speaking of Biggest loser, there has been a change in my fursona's looks, I've decided to make it closer to my real body shape, so he's plump and cuddly now, like Thomas from ASB. I'd share the pic of Thomas, but passing ASB stuff is a no-no XP  

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:40 pm
Vashyyk
DoomNeko

*bites off the end of the stick*

DjCrimsonFox
That stinks, I like that show. Heh, and speaking of Biggest loser, there has been a change in my fursona's looks, I've decided to make it closer to my real body shape, so he's plump and cuddly now, like Thomas from ASB. I'd share the pic of Thomas, but passing ASB stuff is a no-no XP

xp
Well, for each his or her own ^_^
I could make my fursonas closer to my body size... but that'd mean I'd have to make them skinnier... heck even Akhyraelle is wider than me and both her and Owen are too muscular whee sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:42 pm
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko

DjCrimsonFox

xp
Well, for each his or her own ^_^
I could make my fursonas closer to my body size... but that'd mean I'd have to make them skinnier... heck even Akhyraelle has wider at the hips than me and Owen is way too muscular whee sweatdrop

Heh I just decided to be more true to myself, not everyfur has to be uber skinny, or well muscled, or voluptuous (sp?). In a way, I'm a bit more orignal, you don't see that many slightly plump furres out there. whee  

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:42 pm
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko

o.O;;; oooo grumpy tiger lady wheee *sounds like Gir*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:45 pm
Vashyyk

I miss you cupcake... crying  

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:47 pm
DjCrimsonFox
Vashyyk

I miss you cupcake... crying
CUPCAKE WHERE!! *runs around*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:49 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Sonya Khatsworth

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:50 pm
I'm off to bed aswell, cyaz  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games