Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:49 am
deathsand emo
Neko_Cat_4ever
deathsand emo
Neko_Cat_4ever
deathsand emo
John runs be hind a tree and watches Kagome and Inu.

Kagome turns around from the sound of the crunching snow and shoots an arrow at the tree

John ducks just in time then says "What the hell was that for I wasn't going to kill you..."
User Image

"Hasn't your mother told you it's rude to spy on people. (Especially when INU ISN'T THERE!!!)"

(He can see Inu too.) "Nope she encouraged us to spy on people."

(It's her mind, not yours, there is no way for anyone at all to see him.) "I see." She pulls out an arrow and shoots it again. "Well, if your rules can bend, so can mine"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:53 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
deathsand emo
Neko_Cat_4ever
deathsand emo
Neko_Cat_4ever
deathsand emo
John runs be hind a tree and watches Kagome and Inu.

Kagome turns around from the sound of the crunching snow and shoots an arrow at the tree

John ducks just in time then says "What the hell was that for I wasn't going to kill you..."
User Image

"Hasn't your mother told you it's rude to spy on people. (Especially when INU ISN'T THERE!!!)"

(It's her mind, not yours, there is no way for anyone at all to see him.) "I see." She pulls out an arrow and shoots it again. "Well, if your rules can bend, so can mine"

(Fine) "Fine by me but you can't kill me." He doges the arrow. "Also I am one of the three sons of death so even if you kill me I will come back to life if I want to."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:55 am
deathsand emo
Neko_Cat_4ever
deathsand emo
Neko_Cat_4ever
deathsand emo

User Image

(Fine) "Fine by me but you can't kill me." He doges the arrow. "Also I am one of the three sons of death so even if you kill me I will come back to life if I want to."

She squints her eyes. "Fine then. If your trying to impress me or seduce me, it isn't working." She stares at the tree.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:00 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
deathsand emo
Neko_Cat_4ever
deathsand emo
Neko_Cat_4ever
deathsand emo

User Image

She squints her eyes. "Fine then. If your trying to impress me or seduce me, it isn't working." She stares at the tree.

"Neither in fact I am doing what comes naturally to me... If I wanted to seduce you you would already be mine." He smiles revealing a mark on his tongue.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:13 am
((two questions 1:were are you and 2:is it possible to this teacher to go get there?))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:23 pm
(Anyone in here i can rp with?)
Shun sits ubder a tree as he ckeans his rod.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

II Kairi x Sora II

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:20 pm
(hey)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:23 pm
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II

"He's a hundered years old his time to go should be in 1 second" the bunny just dangles there not moving anymore "Now i must talk to death but hemust be coming" Death appears right behing Death Angel "Yes my angel what is it?" Death angel looked up at deeath "He want to die but i want to keep him after words for my bunny" she says point to damien "Oh i see. Well grant him his wish and you can keep him" he says leaving "Ok." she slites his thought fast and easy trapping his soul in her bunny "Better?" she asked holding the bunny up.
(i g2g bye)

The bunny glows with lightning. "Much better."

"Now remember if you hurt me, i will send you to hell m little bunny!" (back! but not for long so if i get off randomly sorry)

"Yes... mommy... My soul is that of one of your three sons." the bunny hugs her.

"My my, your a good boy!" hugs the bunny back. says a poem "I have a little kitty
his name is morning star
when we were playing outside
he was ran over by a car
he flew up in the air
and hit the asphalt with a thud
his kitty head cracked open
and his brains oozed out like mud
kitties have nine lives
so I know he cant be dead
I put him in a box
and kept him underneath my bed
at night I hear him laughing
when everyones asleep
sometimes I even feel him
licking both my hands and feet
I put him in the bath tub
and cleaned the maggots from his eyes
his ribcage looked like a row
of tiny white french frys
then he started scearming
an echo in my brain
this little rotten kitty
is driving me insane
I nailed him to the wall
it had to be done
but he started scearming again
so i bit off his tong
mommy started crying now
as I ripped my cat apart
she held me tight and asked me
to please spit out his heart
mommy dont you cry
you havent been bad
I wont do this to you
unless you make me mad"

"I like that poem mommy and you know what I will be inside your bunny forever because my soul can't die." The bunny which is now Damien hugged her tight.

"Good!" she says petting the bunny on the head then hugs him tight to  

II Kairi x Sora II

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:37 pm
(Hey Temari)
Shun got up and went to the gym to train.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:41 pm
(yo! hey aloha! hola! ummm....some other words! konichiwa! lol)
Death angle (sally) Walks up to the gym, she then see's shun and sits down. "Hello." she says in a careless emotionless tone.
(sally)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Deaths angel)  

II Kairi x Sora II

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:45 pm
(Heh lol)
Shun looked around and smiled. "Hi. Nice too meet you. I'm Shun."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:46 pm
(lol)
She doesnt smile and nods "Im Deaths Angel....Sally is my real name" she says her bunny looking at shun with eyes saying im going to hurt you. She pets the bunnys head and looks at him "Be a good boy for momy" she says looking abck up. (brb ganna take a shower)  

II Kairi x Sora II

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:50 pm
II Kairi x Sora II
(lol)
She doesnt smile and nods "Im Deaths Angel....Sally is my real name" she says her bunny looking at shun with eyes saying im going to hurt you. She pets the bunnys head and looks at him "Be a good boy for momy" she says looking abck up. (brb ganna take a shower)

(K)
Shun tilts his head at the bunny. "Nice bunny. Whats his name?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:56 pm
blessedheart
II Kairi x Sora II
(lol)

(K)

(bak!)
"His name is damien" she says the bunny hugging her tight.  

II Kairi x Sora II

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:59 pm
II Kairi x Sora II
blessedheart
II Kairi x Sora II
(lol)

(K)

(bak!)
"His name is damien" she says the bunny hugging her tight.

"Hi Damien." shun said as he wiped a bit of sweat on his face with his sleeve.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games