Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naskatan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:50 pm

I am the King of random retardation...................................until Podunk decides to easily take over that position. xd
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:50 pm

DoomNeko
Podunk_the_Mighty
DoomNeko
Wolfen_Spirit
HAH!!!! you all suck.....I told you i'd win.

*prances about happily* whee

SO!!! Where's my prize? 3nodding

You get a hug!
*huggles* Whee whee
Hey, doomie... do you do comishs? I see this 'vinnie' and think... wow, looks lot like me...

Yeah, I do commishes, but sadly my commish lsit is closed. It's been closed since July... since I STILL haven't finished all the orders I got when I opened up for business o.O
Here's the link if you want to check it out (as well as everythign else I've done as commishes so far)
DoomNeko's Commissions Extravaganza!
Ah, well. If it opens, let me know. I still haven't finished my free comish... I think it's as finished as it'll get. It's in my GJ, under /twi.

Podunk_the_Mighty

Naskatan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:52 pm

HAH!!!! Look at that!!!! I win on 1338 too!!! blaugh
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:54 pm

Wolfen_Spirit
I am the King of random retardation...................................until Podunk decides to easily take over that position. xd
Yes, but I feel royal positions are more trouble than they're worth...

Podunk_the_Mighty

Naskatan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:56 pm

Podunk_the_Mighty
Wolfen_Spirit

But think about it, no one will bother with you, and you won't have to do anything. Why you may ask. Well, it's simple, you're "royally retarded". blaugh
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:57 pm

Podunk_the_Mighty
Ah, well. If it opens, let me know.

As much as I'd like to jsut say "Yeah, I'll drop a line", if I did, that'd be shooting myself in the foot. You couldn't believe the number of peopel who've asked me the same thing since August... to count them all would make me end up with a waiting list to be on the waiting list for the other waiting list before the last waiting list. o_O

No worries, it will be braodcast when I opne up again, my prices jsut won't be as low sweatdrop

Sonya Khatsworth

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:57 pm

Wolfen_Spirit
Podunk_the_Mighty
Wolfen_Spirit

But think about it, no one will bother with you, and you won't have to do anything. Why you may ask. Well, it's simple, you're "royally retarded". blaugh
Yep... But I'm too retarded for that. 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:58 pm

DoomNeko
Podunk_the_Mighty
Ah, well. If it opens, let me know.

As much as I'd like to jsut say "Yeah, I'll drop a line", if I did, that'd be shooting myself in the foot. You couldn't believe the number of peopel who've asked me the same thing since August... to count them all would make me end up with a waiting list to be on the waiting list for the other waiting list before the last waiting list. o_O

No worries, it will be braodcast when I opne up again, my prices jsut won't be as low sweatdrop
Kay, no big d. I'll use your pic as reference and do one myself, then. Only diff: mine'll suck.

Podunk_the_Mighty

Naskatan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:59 pm

Podunk_the_Mighty
Wolfen_Spirit
Podunk_the_Mighty
Wolfen_Spirit

Yep... But I'm too retarded for that. 3nodding

Not if you have a teacher's Aid to put the crown on you every time you throw it off and nibble on the ends. xd
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:01 pm

Uh... huh... Let's talk about somethingelse... I'm baking a pie! ^_^ (ish proud of his pie)

Podunk_the_Mighty

Naskatan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:02 pm

Podunk_the_Mighty
Uh... huh... Let's talk about somethingelse... I'm baking a pie! ^_^ (ish proud of his pie)

Random thought...........let's talk about PIE!!!! xd
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:05 pm

hello everyone of afg

hair-ball

Naskatan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:07 pm

Eaoden
hello everyone of afg

*glomps out of randomness*

Hello to you too. blaugh Who are you? Where you come from? What's you be? Tell me EEEEEEVVVVVERRRYYYYTHIIIIIINNNGG!!!!!!!! eek
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:07 pm

Eaoden
hello everyone of afg
Hello, E!*glomp*

Podunk_the_Mighty

hair-ball

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:08 pm

Wolfen_Spirit
Eaoden
hello everyone of afg

*glomps out of randomness*

Hello to you too. blaugh Who are you? Where you come from? What's you be? Tell me EEEEEEVVVVVERRRYYYYTHIIIIIINNNGG!!!!!!!! eek
hey!, im eaoden, im from oklahoma, and im a reindeer. bi
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games