Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:53 pm
((Lol yup xd ))

Mira smiled slightly and curled up slightly "Not until the storm lets up again...I really don't feel like sleeping in a cave for more than I have too..."It's way too cold here... Sighing slightly she closed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:10 pm
Oblen nods. "Well, I don't feel like moving until I have to." He says with a small smile, looking down a bit to Mira. He glanced up to see the fire was about dead, so he raises a hand up and shoots a fire ball into the remains of the fire to relight the fire, once again warming up the cave quickly. He then closes his eyes. He was use to sleeping on hard objects, though soft objects did feel nice to sleep on.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:14 pm
Mira nodded slightly, already half asleep.Yawning slightly she looked at the fire, her mind still on her dream.With a small smile, she closed her eyes again and fell asleep  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:35 pm
Oblen lets out a yawn, falling back to sleep.

After a bit of time, Oblen awakens to glance up and see that the weather outside was no longer much harsh. He looks down to Mira, debating a bit on weither to wake her up or not yet. After a few seconds of thought he lightly shakes Mira.
"Hey, the weather's not as harsh, if you want to get moving..."

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:17 am
Mira opened her eyes slightly and yawned.Looking out the cave entrance she sighed slightly "Alright...I don't know when the next clear spot in the storm will be..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:57 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders. "... we could be in the mere eye of a storm... perhaps we should wait it out a bit more?" He suggests, being very comfortable and knowing that moving would ruin such comfort.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:37 am
Mira held back a small giggle "There is no eye of the storm with a blizzard.Either there are clear spots or there aren't....But we can wait here a little while longer...." Holding in a yawn, she smiled when Shadow's head popped out of Oblen's pocket and he looked at them sleepily.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:48 am
Oblen shrugs a bit. "Oh?... alright... but yeah, lets wait a bit... very comfortable..." He says before looking down to see Shadow popping his head out. He smiles a bit before looking back to Mira. He had felt like kissing her a bit, but couldn't tell weither or not she feels up to kissing. He decides that he could kiss her, so he does, kissing her a bit on the neck to indicate that he wished to be kissing her.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:15 am
Mira shivered slightly and laughed, turning slightly she kissed him.She knew it was insane, but she felt safe with him.Shadow let out a jealous mew and sat before them, letting out little 'mrt' sounds.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:24 pm
Oblen smiled a bit when she laughed and kissed her as she kissed him. He ignored the cat a bit, seeing that it was just looking for some attention. He closes his eyes a bit, leaving his arms around her as they kissed, adding a bit more passion.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:25 pm
Mira smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck.Shadow, seeing he wasn't about to get any attention, moved to go vex some rabbits that were hiding from the storm in the cave as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:42 pm
As Oblen kissed her, he began to wonder of pregancy and what differences it may make... and began to wonder weither her being pregnant meant that they weren't going to engadge in much intercourse anymore or if she is to eat only certain things... such questioning thoughts made him a bit curious, so he asks between kisses "... Do you think... that you being pregant... will change things for us?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:49 pm
Mira let out a fit of giggles and kissed him back "Of course, but not much.Mainly that I'll be eating a lot more than i used to and I'll probably end up sleeping more later on...And probably be more emotional." She made a small face with the last one.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:04 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders a bit. "Well, hope about... well... will it much affect... the... 'under cover adventures'?" He says, chuckling a bit at his own rewording.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:07 pm
Mira's face turned a bright pink and she shook her head slightly "Mostly likely not until much later...." She looked down at her hands, trying to hide her blush.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games