Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghoulish Gourd

Wicked Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:58 pm
She didn't listen.Indigo and silver scales run down her arms,and hands....as the bars slowly begin to budge,bending away from one another..  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:00 am
she looked around making sure gaurds werent coming "be careful" she whispered  

sonie140

Hilarious Gekko

Ghoulish Gourd

Wicked Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:01 am
Marisa nods,hearing her and bends the bars back.She had a pleased look on her face,and sat there,stroking her chin,"...perfect...",her bangs had drifted away from her eyes,revealing a bright,emerald green dragons eye,glinting wildly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:03 am
"ur eyes are beautiful" she said looking at them  

sonie140

Hilarious Gekko

Ghoulish Gourd

Wicked Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:06 am
"Thank you..",she smiles a little and paces around the cage,while looking at other cages,"..luckily there aren't many others that are slaves..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:07 am
"theres alot more slaves" she said pointing behind her "theres a bunch down there" she said still intoxicated by her eyes "they are just so breuaitufl" she said staring  

sonie140

Hilarious Gekko

Ghoulish Gourd

Wicked Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:08 am
Marisa blushes and quickly pulls her bangs back over her eyes,once more obscuring them,"How long have you been here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:10 am
she frowned "a few days...please let me look at them" she said sadly  

sonie140

Hilarious Gekko

Ghoulish Gourd

Wicked Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:13 am
"...As you wish...",Marisa sighs softly,pushing her bangs out of the way again and looks at Maki silently.Her emerald eyes stare straight into the other girls,and though Marisa was calm and peaceful..her eyes were far from it.They were like an abyss of endless flames.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:15 am
"they reall are beautiful but why are you so troubled?" she asked seeing the darkness behind them  

sonie140

Hilarious Gekko

Ghoulish Gourd

Wicked Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:17 am
"..As I said,you can never really hide your true nature,even behind a mask of calm.",she smiles,"I'm not troubled..but this body houses something that a form so small shouldn't be capable of keeping locked.",her eyes spark,"which is why I fear more for any master or mistress who takes me away..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:20 am
"it cant be that bad not for somone as pretty as you are" she said smiling  

sonie140

Hilarious Gekko

Ghoulish Gourd

Wicked Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:22 am
"...What kind of master are hoping for?",Marisa watches her,locks of her hair falling back down over her eyes of their own accord.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:23 am
"i dont know i lived i nthe woods alone i dont really know much kindness from people so im probaly going to be beaten alot" she said fake smiling now  

sonie140

Hilarious Gekko

Ghoulish Gourd

Wicked Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:25 am
"...Didn't that woman who was just in here want to take you?She seemed nice...kind of stoic,but..nice.."  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games