Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sequine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:41 pm
User Image
[/img]

Daniel Strickland

Unsorted │ First Year │ Muggleborn

After chatting with Yancy through the ride to Hogwarts, all the while taking in all the sights of the school, they had finally arrived at the hall, which was packed with students yet still seemed roomy. Looking up he noticed.. there was no ceiling?!? His heart pounded against his chest until he overheard some students murmuring about how it was some kind of magic trick. Sighing with relief,
                                                              he took a seat and waited for his name to be called like the rest of the first years.

Name Here

OOC:a mixed bag I guess. And that's all I will say. Nah, I'm just fooling! I like to joke around, but I know when to be serious when the situation calls for it. I like to have my way like everyone does, and I love to argue. Especially since I usually win because the other person just gets tired of talking. You'd think that because of that I'm quite the talker, but not so. I enjoy having time to myself and diving deep into my hobbies (like video games), which is what my parents say is a big reason why I have no friends. They try to say it nicer than that, but I get the picture. I'm smart, remember?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx❧ Ɯнєяє Aм I? The Great Hall
xxx❧ Ɯнσ ιѕ Ɯιтн Mє? Everyone
xxxx❧ Ɯнαт'ѕ Ɠσιηg Oη? Sorting
xxxxx❧ Ɯнαт'ѕ ιη Mу Hєαɗ? Please make this fast

After the fun little boat ride (with no mermaids, to her disappointment), Joellen had followed the other kids and a different teacher to the huge school. Inside could only be described as magical, despite the obvious cliche. They went into a giant room with tables and banners and above them, only stars. She gasped in full awe at the beauty of the place. All around were hundreds of students, most turned to watch the Deputy Headmistress and the students. She shuffled nervously, waiting for them to reach her name. Finally, she heard the call of her name and hurried up, anxious for sorting to be over.

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxSᴋɪᴛᴛɪsʜ:
                                              Joellen is extremely wary around new people and ideas. A lot scares her, and she's never one to face her fears.
                                              xxxxxIɴsᴇᴄᴜʀᴇ:
                                              Jo has a pretty low self-esteem, partly resulting from her anxiety around people. The majority of her self-worry stems from her first time being adopted, and the issues resulting in being returned to the orphanage. Because of this, she feels like she's not deserving of the good life she's got.
                                              xxxxxDʀᴇᴀᴍᴇʀ:
                                              One good thing about Jo, she's always been a dreamer. Her head is always in the clouds, or rather, underwater. She always dreams of life from the pages of a fairy tale, wondering what it'd be like to have been born in a different time.
                                              xxxxxNᴜʀᴛᴜʀɪɴɢ:
                                              Thanks to her helping out at Wool's, Jo's maternal instincts have triggered early. She likes working with kids, particularly toddlers. She's also got a listening ear if someone needs a friend. She might not reply, but she's always there for the people she loves, or the ones depending on her.
                                              xxxxxDɪsᴛʀᴜsᴛɪɴɢ:
                                              It takes a long time and a lot of work to get Jo to trust people. She's been let down one too many times in the past, so now she has walls up to prevent people from hurting her again.
                                              xxxxxSᴏᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ Aᴡᴋᴡᴀʀᴅ:
                                              Jo is very good at putting her own foot in her mouth. She sometimes talks in circles and gets jumbled up, usually resulting in her blushing and scurrying off. She often says the wrong thing at the wrong time, thus adding to her feeling of low self-esteem.

Dᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴀʀs, ᴘᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪɴɢs, ᴛʜɪɴɢs I ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Aɴᴅ ᴀ sᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ sɪɴɢs, ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ Dᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅs ᴍᴇ sᴀꜰᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʀᴍ; ʜᴏʀsᴇs ᴘʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
Fɪɢᴜʀᴇs ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴍʏ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ
Fᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɢᴏ, ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴅɪᴍ ᴀs ᴀɴ ᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Tʜɪɴɢs ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ Dᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Fᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɢᴏ, ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴅɪᴍ ᴀs ᴀɴ ᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Tʜɪɴɢs ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ; ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɪᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀɴs ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Aɴᴅ ᴀ sᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ sɪɴɢs Oɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ Dᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hogwarts, Great Hall
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Students and Teachers
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Father wants Slytherin, but I don't

Awstin had tried his very best to be polite, yet quiet for the boat ride. Luckily, upon catching sight of the school, he merely had to gasp and stare at the castle as they rode closer. At the boathouse, they were moved to the care of the Deputy Headmistress, who led the group into the castle proper. As they walked around, he did his best to try and remember the route, in hopes of learning the layout a bit faster. He'd always been good at navigating big houses, so why not a castle?

As they entered the Great Hall, Awstin suddenly felt very, very small. Everyone in the world seemed to be around, and that made him frown. It was really, really busy, particularly when it seemed all eyes were on the new students. The Deputy Headmistress started calling names, and he was suddenly annoyed at his surname. How dare it be toward the end! Luckily, it all seemed to proceed quickly, and before long, he made the march to the front. When the hat sat upon his head, he whispered one silent plea, "Anything but Slytherin, Hat. Please, I can't do it."

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxOᴘᴛɪᴍɪsᴛɪᴄ:
                                                  Despite his hardships, Awstin always tries to look at the bright side of life. He's had tough times, but keeps his smile on regardless.
                                                  xxxxxEɴᴇʀɢᴇᴛɪᴄ:
                                                  Awstin always has the energy to run around and explore. He almost never seems drained, and can carry on for hours without growing tired.
                                                  xxxxxAᴍʙɪᴛɪᴏᴜs:
                                                  When you dream, dream big. That's Awstin's motto, anyway. He likes to make goals and strive toward meeting them, having a celebration whenever he does!
                                                  xxxxxFʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ:
                                                  Awstin loves meeting people that he can pull into his friendship. He refuses to let his parents' negative influences sway him away from all the wonderful people in the world.
                                                  xxxxxGᴇɴᴛʟᴇ:
                                                  Awstin is always very careful with the fragile things in the world. Be they glass or emotions, he strives to be delicate with anything he can be.
                                                  xxxxxHᴇʟᴘꜰᴜʟ:
                                                  Awstin would never refuse help to someone in need... or at least someone he perceived in need. He always has time for a friend in need and a shoulder to cry on.

Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ I ᴅᴏ ᴛᴏ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ? Dᴏ I ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ɪɴsᴛɪɴᴄᴛs ʙʟɪɴᴅʟʏ?
Dᴏ I ʜɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs? Aɴᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴇɴɪɴɢ?
Dᴏ I sɪᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ, ᴏʀ ᴅᴏ I ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴅ-ʜᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ?
Dᴏ I ᴛʀᴜsᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ꜰᴏᴏʟᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴘʜᴏɴɪɴᴇss, ᴏʀ ᴅᴏ I ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏɴᴇʟɪɴᴇss?
Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ sᴏ ᴛʜɪɴ, I ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴍᴏᴠᴇs ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ
I ᴘᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ꜰᴀᴄ̧ᴀᴅᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʙʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:15 pm

When you hold me
                                                                              In your arms so tight
                                                                              You let me know
                                                                              Everything's all right

Aria wasn't nervous at all. She knew no matter where she was sorted her parents would love her and be proud of her. Not everyone was that lucky, and she knew that very well. When her name was called, she bounced up to the stool and sat down. The hat was plopped on her head and she grinned. 'I'm sure you know this already Mr. Hat, but my mum was a Ravenclaw and my da was Slytherin. I don't particularly strike myself as Hufflepuff but my mum and da think I'd do great in Gryffindor! They're not as knowledgeable as you, so hit me with your best shot!'

■ BRAVE Above all else Aria is brave. She will take on anything at any moment without a question. She is brave to the point of it being dangerous. She would run head on into a fire to save someone she cares about.
                                                                              ■ LOYAL Aria is loyal to the bone.
                                                                              She would stand her ground against anything if it meant protecting someone she loved. She is determined to protect everyone she loves.
                                                                              ■ RECKLESS Aria is reckless. That is the best word to describe her actions. She hangs from monkey bars upside down and dangles off of cliff sides. She is fearless, completely and absolutely fearless.
                                                                              ■ ADVENTUROUS Aria loves a good adventure. She grew up reading about pirates and wizards and has always dreamed about going on her own adventure far away from the world.
                                                                              She loves the idea of running away to the open sea or the wild woods.
                                                                              ■ SMART Aria is far smarter than she appears. She has been taught as many subjects as she wants since she was little and she loves to learn. Reading, writing, understanding, these all things she does in her spare time.
                                                                              ■ CONFIDENT Aria is confident. But not in the way where she walks all over everyone else. She isn't loud or proud, or arrogant, she just knows who she is and she loves who she is. She will not change for anyone but herself and she is aware enough to know her own limits.

I said I'm hooked on a feeling
                                                                              And I'm high on believing
                                                                              That you're in love with me
                                                                              I'm hooked on a feeling

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

Welcome to the room of people
                                                    Who have rooms of people that they loved one day
                                                    Docked away
                                                    Just because we check the guns at the door
                                                    Doesn't mean our brains will change from hand grenades

Yancy was so unamused with the idea of a hat deciding his future. His cousin was, of course, a Hufflepuff, but he was pretty sure that was not where he was headed. Not that it really mattered where he ended up. He was not going to let some stupid hat and poem tell him what kind of person he was. He was Yancy Diarmid, english Romani orphan with a weird a** orphan family. He was a grumpy and solitary person. The hat could put him in stupid friendly Hufflepuff and that wouldn't change a thing about him. He sighed heavily when his name was called and he walked up to the stool. The old hat was placed on his head and he waited quietly. 'Why is a stupid hat in charge of such a decision anyways?' He wondered silently.
                                                    If he had been aware that the hat could read his thoughts, he might have been a tad bit nicer, but probably not. He just wasn't a very nice person.'Magic or not, its still just a hat. Not like its a living being or anything... right?'

■ RUDE Yancy is not a very nice person. He doesn't play well with other kids and he always is stating his opinion no matter what. He doesn't care if its mean or rude or not necessary, he just states it.
                                                    ■ PROTECTIVE Yancy is very protective. Especially of his family. He would protect them to the ends of the Earth and has no qualms about anything he might have to do to keep that promise.
                                                    ■ JEALOUS Yancy is a rather jealous child. He hates when people he cares about spend time with other people and he is terrified of being abandoned.
                                                    ■ ANGRY Yancy is not a very happy child. He is angry most of the time and has a bit of a temper. He tends to lash out randomly for what seems like no reason.
                                                    ■ MANIPULATIVE Yancy is a bit manipulative. He likes to get people to act how he wants them too and likes to make sure everything goes his way. He doesn't like to lose and sees everything like a game or a puzzle that he has to figure out.
                                                    ■ AMBITIOUS Yancy has dreams and goals that he wants to achieve and he will try almost anything to do it. He loves the challenge and always tries his hardest to get exactly what he wants.

We don't deal with outsiders very well
                                                    They say newcomers have a certain smell
                                                    Yeah, I trust issues, not to mention
                                                    They say they can smell your intentions

ᴏ ᴏ c.
- - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxAll my friends are heathens, take it slow
xxxxxxWait for them to ask you who you know
xxxxxxxxxPlease don't make any sudden moves
xxxxxxxxxxxxYou don't know the half of the abuse
xxxxxxxxx
But after all I've said, please don't forget

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Sorting Hat

Diamond Wales
User Image
                                                  I found a place so safe, not a single tear
                                                  The first time in my life and now it's so clear
                                                  Feel calm, I belong, I'm so happy here
                                                  It's so strong and now I let myself be sincere
                                                  I wouldn't change a thing about it
                                                  This is the best feeling

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

ƑƖƦƧƬ ƳЄƛƦ || ƲƝƧƠƦƬЄƊ || MƲƓƓԼЄƁƠƦƝ

════════════════════════

Mal got up to the stool and took a seat. They were excited and nervous, considering that they knew that their family already had been through this numerous times, and they all seemed to either be Slytherins or Ravenclaws. Mal just wanted to be where they belonged, and where they wouldn't be looked at weirdly. They just weren't sure where they would fit.

xxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      ◊ RESERVED Malcolm is generally a kid that tends to keep to themself. They are slow to anger or get excited, but can and will speak their mind if necessary. While it might seem like they're unemotional, that is far from the truth as they just don't show their own easily.
                                                      ◊ CONFIDENT Malcolm is also confident, showing an understanding of their own abilities and appreciation for what they can and can't do. While it might come off as egotistical, they rather prefer that they have excellent self-esteem and a good head for what they can and cannot do.
                                                      ◊ QUIRKY Malcolm is a bit of an odd person, prone to peculiarities unique to themself. They do things their own way, and does them for reasons unfamiliar to others. They also don't think anything of how others act, only making judgements based on whether the other person has done harm to others.
                                                      ◊ INTELLIGENT Malcolm is quite intelligent, and can pick up on new ideas quite easily. They also don't have an issue with applying said ideas in new ways, or with coming up with their own ideas. They also happen to have a keen eye for applying old ideas in new ways.
                                                      ◊ ADAPTABLE Malcolm is highly adaptable, and can adjust to most any situation they come across. New experiences don't scare them, and they find it an adventure to discover situations they've never been in before.
                                                      ◊ PROGRESSIVE As Malcolm is adaptable, they also don't mind new ideas and applying them. They have little to no idea about conventional roles, and flaunt breaking stereotypes with little regard to what others think.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I hope I don't spend all night up here...
                                              OOC:

-◎-

It's a state of bliss, you think you're dreaming
                                              It's the happiness inside that you're feeling
                                              It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry
                                              It's a state of bliss, you think you're dreaming
                                              It's the happiness inside that you're feeling
                                              It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
My dear, I doubt you have anything to fear
Weird is a relative term, and Hogwarts is full of all forms of it
In your case, I think your 'weird' will fit in quite well in

Ravenclaw!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:08 pm
The Sorting Hat

Kungfudemoness
User Image

________________________

Felix entered with the rest of the first years. He was still a bit frazzled from the boat ride. He was glad no one rocked it though. Upon entering his unease was but back by the sense of awe. How did the ceiling do that! He didn't see any projectors and he could still see the structure of the roof so it wasn't an open ceiling. He lightly bumped the person in front of him when they stopped. Quietly apologizing he looked to see what this sorting hat was that Gertie had mentioned. It seemed to be a ratty old talking hat and based of what it said certain tables would cheer. There were enough people before him he was able to figure out what house sat where. The yellow table seemed fond of hugs and he spotted Gertie. Though the red table was the rowdiest.

He didn't have to wait too long for his name. ‘Felix Geary’ was called out making him a nervous. It just now hit him he would be having the whole school watching. He wasn't a fan of all the attention. Things usually did not go well for him when everyone was watching. He couldn't help but think what his family would be thinking about all this. His dad would like care less, he always did when it came to Felix. He had learned his dad's uninterested grunts and what they meant. His brother would like be teasing the names, Especially Hufflepuff as it was a kinda silly name to begin with. His mom would likely be the one interested. She had helped keep his new wand safe from his brother who seem to like stealing anything new and cool of Felix’s. She was the most interested in him going to Hogwarts. He hoped the hat that could put him in a house he would good with or maybe with Gertie if he didn’t fit anywhere else. At least he would have a friend then.

________________________

ooc:

xxxPERSONALITYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CALM He very level on his mood not a lot frightens him or get him excited, it not that he can’t, it just it takes a lot to get an emotional response.
                                                          PROTECTIVE He is very protective of himself his things and others he cares about and is willing to do whatever he can to do that.
                                                          SOFT HEARTED A side he keeps hidden so no one can exploit it, he cares for things and doesn't like to see things hurt. He like cute and soft things. He hates killing bugs and is sad when a plant wilts.
                                                          RESERVED He keeps to himself and rarely lets anyone into his bubble. He still talk but he more likely not to be too engaged or be too invested in a conversation.
                                                          UNTRUSTING He does not give trust lightly and it is not easily won. Very few things will gain his trust quickly. If someone shows they care and can prove it he is willing to open to them.
                                                          STANDOFFISH He tends to keep people away by being overly snarky. No one can be mean to him if he hides himself from them. He prefers people at arm's length, they can't hurt you if they don’t get to know you.

null

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Such tall walls you have, my boy!
Well, I know just where you'll find people able to climb them
I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends in

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:11 pm
The Sorting Hat

murruelecreuset
Enid Lambert née Brewster
Half-Blood Unsorted First Year Adopted

Enid didn’t mind the boat ride and the walk up to the great hall wasn’t bad. Waiting for when they would be sorted, the first year wondered to herself where she would end up. Would she be in Hufflepuff? The house her mother was in and most of her friends were placed. Would she be in Ravenclaw? Like her late aunt and uncle. She doubted she’d land in Gryffindor or Slytherin.

Entering the great hall Enid waited for her turn to go up. She went up before any of the classmates she knew of or at least recognized from their travels. Walking up she took a seat on the stool before the hat was placed on her head. 'Where are you placing me hat?’ She quietly asked the sorting hat in her head. It could read her mind after all right? It was definitely a curious thing indeed.

With : Other first years...

Wearing : Uniform

OOC : - - -

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    ■ ODD I'm kind of an odd sort. I've been that way for as long as I know. Then again I'm not your typical kid. I don't play games and watching other kids play I just don't get it. Honestly running around chasing each other doesn't look much fun to me. Then again other kids find it entertaining. It's right up there with sports. Most of them I don't get... It's just me I get that. Though I suppose people get confused by me sometimes.
                                                    ■ QUIET That's probably why I'm usually quiet and I keep to myself. It's not that I'm a shy person, honestly. I just don't really like talking. I will if I have to, given certain situations. Truth is you miss out on things when you talk all the time. Plus I don't like hearing the sound of my own voice like some people. Those people don't even say anything with any real meaning, it's just pointless blabber.
                                                    ■ WATCHFUL Since I am so quiet I generally take to watching people and things. Watching the world around you, you learn quite a bit. I guess in many ways that also makes me alert to my surroundings. I mean I usually know when someone comes up behind me and it's not often that someone manages to sneak up on me. Needless to say I have a sharp eye and a good attention to detail for a kid my age.
                                                    ■ SKEPTICAL I tend to be pessimistic, think the worst in everything. My pessimism is why I'm such a skeptic. I have a lot of doubts about a lot of things since my parents passed away. I'm also under the belief that people do thing to benefit themselves and everything is temporary. Just look at my parents they couldn't be around forever. Call me cynical but it's just the grim reality of how things are and have always been.
                                                    ■ INDEPENDENT My lack of trust and social skills have made me pretty self-reliant. I know I can't rely on others for everything. Someday I'll be on my own and I'll have no choice but to become an independent person. Sure kids don't generally worry about that kind of stuff but like I said I'm not like most kids. I may not know how to cook but I can clean. I'm also pretty sure I have a sense of style, dark and gothic maybe but a style none the less.
                                                    ■ STORY TELLER Now I'm not a liar (I can't stand liars) and I won't say I'm dramatic. I just tend to tell stories. Half-truths I suppose. So their probably more like realistic stories with a twist to them. My life isn't all that interesting so if I can spice it up a bit I will. Keep people interested. Plus it pushes people away from my oddities. However, sometimes my stories can get me into trouble.

Hm... a sharp, analytical mind
Healthy skepticism and a penchant for telling tall tales?
You're a curious one, but what to do with you?
I think you'll do quite well in

Slytherin!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:21 pm
The Sorting Hat

Julian Galaksylph
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornFirst Year Unsorted )

I'м α яεcкlεѕѕ мιѕтαкε, I'м α cσld иιgнт'ѕ ιитαкε
                                                        I'м α σиε иιgнт тσσ lσиg, I'ммα cσмε σи тσσ ѕтяσиg
                                                        All мч lιƒε I'νε вεεи lινιиg ιи тнε ƒαѕт lαиε
                                                        Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α яσllιи' ƒяειgнт тяαιи
                                                        Oиε мσяε тιмε gσттα ѕтαят αll σνεя! Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α lσиε яεd яσνεя

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar came first before Felix, but either way he was relieved that he was one of the early students to get sorted at. Still, it made him nervous because the sorting was a once-in-a-lifetime kind of deal. He sat down on the stool, feeling a real chill on his nerves as the hat was set down. Eddie was certain that this hat can read minds, he read about that but it didn't stop him from being restless if the houses were meant to put you in a path. He wanted to be in Ravenclaw, just like his dad before him. But it wasn't because he wanted to, it was because he wanted to see if he was really smart enough to be qualified as one. His stepmother always told him to still keep going and she didn't give him a congrats on any achievements he made, so that meant that he was missing something. So, if he didn't get Ravenclaw- he felt that it meant that he wasn't smart enough. But on the other hand, he just wanted to feel satisfied and content, not disappointed to what he does. Edgar really wanted to feel like he reached the expectations he and the people around him expected him to be. Because people kept on telling him that he's smart like his parents (no not Anika, his real late mother) and yet he was treated like he still needed to improve. 'I don't want to beg,' he talked to the hat with his mind, 'But just tell me what I am and what I'm capable of if you really can read people's minds.'

WELL-READEdgar is a very knowledgeable child, taking after his parents. Usually occupying his time in books and observation, he doesn't find it hard to gather knowledge and learns very quickly. His most preferred knowledge, however, lies in diverse literature, mysteries, puzzles, and world-building; explaining Edgar's love of history and detective stories. Edgar actually has a good streak in academics and excels in maths, it just happens that he has a passion for history. As much as this was a blessing, this made Edgar hard to keep up with the children not in his level; thus being dubbed as someone who was a bit uptight and way mature for his age.

DETAIL-ORIENTEDPeople call him out for being a perfectionist, but Edgar insists that he finds value in detail, pattern, and order. While never obsessed in detail, he likes to observe and scrutinize the things handed before him. With this, he is "blessed" with an observant eye, not the type to forget things and usually very adept in awareness. This leads him into questioning so many things, restless, and a bit picky as a result.

ACTIVEContrary to popular belief, Edgar doesn't actually stand being stuck in the library for too long- claiming that there's a difference between being a bookworm and being bookish. This may also add to the fact that his father taught him that there's more in knowledge than just memorizing formulas, adding that being sociable always help. As a result, Edgar loves to partake in activities because it means that he'll have fun and knowledge along the way. On the other hand, this made him bite more than he could chew... and the fact that he wasn't always satisfied with that he does didn't help.

QUIETEdgar has a lot of opinion for many things, however he prefers keeping things to himself unless being asked. He doesn't like arguing with people unless being provoked to, as he usually finds it very tiring and is aware that sometimes there are people who won't listen to what he probably has to say. This keeps him in less arguments and less trouble, while also feeling resentful when it has something to do with him.

UNSATISFIEDEdgar, while pragmatic and already proven to be a smart person, struggles in seeing if he really is what he and the people thought he is. He wants to prove and prove usually for people, but even so he puts high standards to himself that if left him disappointed. He is rarely satisfied with what he achieved and wanted to strive more and more, making him restless at best and self-destructive at worst.

AFFECTIONATEEdgar, once you established a bond with him, can be a very affectionate and loving person. He likes to give gifts and isn't afraid to show how he cared a lot to his friends. This makes him a very good friend to talk with, but to other people it makes him look either annoying or clingy. People can also take advantage of him due to him exposing his affectionate nature, but fortunately he is quick-witted enough to notice it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'ммα нσld мч cαяdѕ clσѕε, I'ммα ωяεcк ωнαт I lσνε мσѕт
                                                        I'м α ƒιяѕт-clαѕѕ lεт-dσωи, I'м α "ѕнυт υρ, ѕιт dσωи"
                                                        I αм α нεαd cαѕε; I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм-
                                                        Tнαт'ѕ иενεя αяяινιиg αиd чσυ αяε тнε ραч яαιѕε-
                                                        Alωαчѕ α тσυcн συт σƒ νιεω αиd I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Sorting Feast 2039xx
                                                        wнere - Great Hallxxxx
                                                        wιтн - himself
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I can indeed read minds, my boy
Now, what about you? Let's see...
Knowledgeable, with a drive to learn more, to prove yourself
Yes, I know just what to do with you

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:31 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Whitney and other first years
Mood
Anxious

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Seok-Jin felt his heart sink deep into his stomach as he heard his name called, well...it was now or never. He glanced over at his only friend as of right now, mildly hoping that they would be in the same house so he wouldn't have to go about making new friends.. Taking a deep breath and swallowing his nerves down, he made his way to the stool and the hat that would decide his fate.

Taking a seat, he clenched his hands together in his lap. He kept his gaze on his hands, not wanting to look out at the crowd in front of him. Not when there were so many people that were also waiting for their turn. A part of him wished that his younger sister were here with him, she was always much braver than he was.

TRAIT Awkward Seok-jin isn’t the best with his words and tends to get flustered rather easily, especially around women. He has a habit of when he gets embarrassed he just covers his face with his hands and crouches down to hide himself. If he gets embarrassed enough he does revert back to Korean without really realizing it.
TRAIT Protective Because of his sister’s tendency to get herself into trouble he tends to be extremely protective of people close to him. But instead of starting a conflict with whatever is possibly harming his loved ones he will get said loved one as far away as possible, avoiding the conflict entirely.
TRAIT Nurturing Seok-jin loves to watch things grow, be it people, animals, or plants. He simply enjoys the sight of seeing things progressing.
TRAIT Forgiving Seok-jin doesn’t take too many things personally. He is more of a turn the other cheek kind of person. He would rather forgive someone then continue to be angry about something he can’t change.
TRAIT Patient Seok-jin has grown to be extremely patient over the many years of dealing with his younger sister and elder brother and their more...wild tendencies.
TRAIT Kind-Hearted Seok-Jin is ultimately a compassionate soul, rarely wishing for harm towards another. If someone is close to him he will always make sure they are healthy and happy…at least to the best of his ability.

Fuzzymelonlord

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:42 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Other First Years
Mood
Excited

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Maura almost audibly groaned when she heard her birth name being called. She hated it, made her sound like an old cow. She'd be sure to ask all her teachers to call her Maura once the opportunity arose, she would do it now but it definitely didn't seem like the correct time.

With head held high, the girl sauntered up to the stool with a bright grin on her face. This was her moment and she wished on all the stars in the sky that she wouldn't be placed in the same house her father had been in, she had nothing against these 'Ravenclaws' but she would rather not have a subject for her father to make small talk with.

TRAIT Competitive Maura loves a good competition, she is always wanting to prove or make a name for herself.
TRAIT Bold Maura is willing to risk just about anything for something she believes in, especially if it’s something she believes strongly in. Usually the only thing that can stop her when she puts her mind to something is her mother.
TRAIT Sincere Maura isn’t a person who will be caught lying. She’s honest so a fault, it’s just something she is never comfortable with doing. She sees no point in hiding the truth from others.
TRAIT Mischevious Maura often enjoys doing things she could definitely get in trouble for, she enjoys the rush of adrenaline and finds it fun. She does know to stop before anything gets out of hand though.
TRAIT Ambitious Maura’s ambition drives her, she strives to be the best at the things she enjoys in an attempt to one up her father.
TRAIT Charismatic Maura is naturally a friendly person and is quite charming. This was a trait almost forced onto her by her mother who is also a very charismatic woman, so there was no way she would have a child that couldn’t draw attention.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:14 pm
The Sorting Hat

The Forgotten Weasley
I hear something hanging on the wind
I see black smoke up around the bend
I got my ticket, I'm going to go home
The leaves have changed a time or two
Since the last time the train came through

devin
gennaro
bove

halfblood │ unsorted │ first year

Devin was unsurprised that he was one of the first names called, given his surname. He just hoped he wasn't in for seven years of people saying 'Buhv' and not 'Bo-vay'. The again, he was mostly just bored in general as he approached the hat, since he really didn't care where he ended up. No one had ever left their house stop them from doing what they wanted with their life, after all. He sort of hoped he wasn't a Gryffindor like Cady, but at least Da would be happy if that happened. Either way, his sister would find some way to annoy him throughout the year. He took a seat and braced himself slightly. What was the worst that could happen, anyways? Besides the Hat taking forever to sort him and thus embarrassing him in front of the entire school, that is

OOC:
CAUTIOUS
xxx»» Devin is an extremely careful, cautious person. He always makes sure his laces are tied and that doors are locked behind him. He doesn't like to be unprepared for any situation or event and gets very overwhelmed when things seem to be out of his direct control. He hates surprises and once crawled under a table during his eighth birthday party because someone invited a clown and it was terrible. He's working on it, but don't expect him to be all smiles when his long lost twin shows up.

QUICK-WITTED
xxx»» Devin is a very quiet, stoic sort of person, and because of this is often assumed to be dumber than he actually is. He's far more observant than he lets on, he simply doesn't talk much, preferring to have actually have something important to say when he opens his mouth. In general, while he's not the sort of person to speak up unless absolutely necessary, he does enjoy surprising people with the occasional sarcastic bombshell.

HUMBLE
xxx»» Devin is a very humble person, unlike the rest of his prideful, sometimes conceited family. He doesn't have a poor opinion of himself, but he's not one to talk himself up or brag either, and he can't stand people who never stop talking about themselves. He'd much rather let his actions speak, rather than his words, and would rather wait someone out and show them up later than go back and forth about who's better. Compared to his family, his modesty is both refreshing and occasionally exasperating.

PEACEFUL
xxx»» Devin doesn't like to argue or fight. Hates it, in fact. He'll do anything to avoid a conflict, and watching two people get into a verbal or physical disagreement sets his teeth on edge. Growing up he was always the peacemaker of the family and the one to talk someone else down from saying something truly cruel. When someone insults him, he usually just ignores them or walks away, and it would take a lot to wear him down to the point where he'd be actually willing to throw a punch. Devin is also usually fairly calm, and has far less trouble keeping his temper in check than most.

PESSIMISTIC
xxx»» Although Devin is rarely truly 'grouchy', despite what his siblings might say, he does tend to take on a 'glass half-empty' perspective in life. He'd rather brace for the worst than get his hopes up and be disappointed, and is usually the one cautioning others against assuming too much or getting too excited about a situation or person. He fully expects other people to disappoint him and let him down, which can become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

TRUSTWORTHY
xxx»» Devin is the sort of person whom, when in school, the teachers would often assign the role 'hall monitor' to, or trust him to watch the class while they stepped out. This never made him terribly popular, but it's hard to argue with the fact that Devin has always been a very mature, responsible sort of person. He would never lie to cover his own arse, or help someone else do something he disapproved of. He's a very moral person, sometimes rigidly so.

My father's father's blood is on the track
A sweet refrain drifts in from the past
I got my ticket and I'm going to go home
The winding roads that led me here
Burn like coal and dry like tears
So here's my hope, my tired soul

Embarrass you? Child, what do you take me for?
Well, if you're in a rush, let's see then
Good head on your shoulders, if a bit dour
For you, I think

Hufflepuff!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:29 pm
The Sorting Hat

The Forgotten Weasley
Well with that river to my left
Another mile straight ahead
No more moving until I find what I deserve
I don't know where I am headed
But the picture is embedded in my mind
As I move on through the curve

W I L L I A M
S I O R U S
B R O W N

unsorted │ first year │ halfblood

Bill could practically hear his sister mouth-breathing down his neck, even if she was sitting all the way over at the Hufflepuff table. What was it going to take for her to get a grip? Bad enough that she'd insisted they take the train together, like he was some little kid that might wander off and get lost. She probably would have escorted him to the castle herself if that'd been allowed. And now he was probably going to end up in the same house as her and his parents, and it was going to be a total drag for the next seven years because his sister thought he was her helpless baby brother who needed her looking out for him every three seconds. Great. He tried not to look dismal as he took his seat for the Hat.

OOC:
THOUGHTFUL
xxx»» Bill is the type who will hold doors open for people, help someone pick up their books or papers, offer to help clear the table, and so on. He was raised to be very polite and considerate of others, given his Hufflepuff parents, but he's just also naturally a very caring person, who tries his best to put other people first, even if they don't necessarily deserve it. He always remembers to thank other people if they do something kind for him and he abides by the Golden Rule.

RELAXED
xxx»» Bill is a very laid-back person. He prefers more solitary, relaxed activities and isn't one one for getting too worked up over things. He's very slow to irritation or anger and usually takes everything in stride, preferring not to argue about things, especially with his friends. However, this also means he's not one to raise much of a fuss on his behalf or others, and would rather work things out one-on-one than get heated in public.

OBJECTIVE
xxx»» Bill is a pretty neutral person who likes to consider all the facts before coming to a conclusion about something. He doesn't like to assume things about others and prefers to wait things out and see rather than instantly take up one fight or another. Overall, he tries to be fair and reasonable in all his doings, and to give people the benefit of the doubt, while also not excuse their poor behavior.

TRUSTWORTHY
xxx»» Bill is a very trustworthy person. He's not someone inclined to lie, cheat, or deceive others, and is generally very honest, even if he tells the occasional white lie to spare someone's feelings. He's certainly someone who others can rely on to be a good friend and confidant, and he doesn't like to gossip or speculate about other's peoples' personal lives (maybe because he just doesn't care that much).

DEPENDENT
xxx»» Bill can be very dependent. He tends to lean on the people around him for support, and, maybe due to growing up with both a controlling mother and a controlling sister, isn't used to being the one in charge or deciding what to do. It's much easier for him to let other people take over, although sometimes he resents that he isn't more assertive or independent. Still, being a bit needy has its good points: he can always count on someone else.

ADVENTUROUS
xxx»» Bill is always willing to try new things and meet new people, and dislikes doing the same exact thing day after day. He may dislike sports, but he enjoys being active, or just doing things to pass the time like baking or reading. While he isn't always very talkative, he's usually very open and doesn't really care what other people think about him. He's willing to take risks and doesn't always think before he leaps.

Will I see you again?
We like to hope, but no promises
Where were you when my mind was at bay?
But my heart told me to leave today
And as long as there's a road
No rain or no snow can ever slow me down

So eager for a bit of an escape, I see
My boy, I think you need a bit of a push
And that's exactly what you'll get in

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:31 pm
The Sorting Hat

The Forgotten Weasley
And you're down for the count
You are dancing with men, going 'round and around
And you're scared, and you're sure
That your spine will dissolve, you will fall to the floor
You will take what you need
And the headaches will come, but at least you can breathe

MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

HALFBLOOD │ FIRST YEAR │ UNSORTED

Maisie tried to contain her excited grin when her name was called; it seemed like it'd taken forever to get to Thorburn, but there it was. She'd basically been waiting for this moment her entire life, although she supposed it didn't really matter where she went. Gryffindor or Ravenclaw, Dad or Mum. All she cared about was fitting in where she was sorted, and, of course, making friends. She'd always been pretty good at that so she wasn't overly worried, but it'd be nice to have some assurances. Maisie liked knowing what was coming. Surprises were rarely good. So she was the teensiest it anxious about her sorting. At least it'd be over quick... probably. Hopefully. Definitely.

OOC:
CREATIVE
xxx»» Maisie is a very creative person. She loves to sketch, paint, play, and listen to music. She views art and creativity as very valuable, and enjoys places like museums and libraries. She was a very imaginative child who loved playing dress up and pretending to be different people. At her best, her creativity allows her to think outside of the box and to get around problems without confronting them directly.

IDEALISTIC
xxx»» Maisie is an idealist who tries to see the best in every person and every situation. She often assumes everyone around her has good or positive intentions, even when it couldn't be further from the truth. Maisie tries very hard to be optimistic and hopeful, even when things aren't going her way, and believes that at heart, most people want to do good, even if they make mistakes or foolish choices.

RESOURCEFUL
xxx»» Maisie is a very resourceful person. She's a quick thinker and quick talker, which as a child allowed her to get out of trouble and win over adults, even while her siblings and friends were being fiercely scolded. She's also a very good liar, and due to her somewhat innocent look, can be very convincing when she wants to get out of a situation or get something. Maisie is good with coming up with plans on the fly and is also very observant of her surroundings and the people around her, which tends to work out in her favor.

COMPOSED
xxx»» Maisie has always been a very composed, controlled person, who is always polite. Even if she's internally furious or heartbroken, she's able to not show it in the heat of the moment, although privately she might throw a fit or cry. It's very hard to ruffle her feathers because she works so hard on keeping calm and not letting herself show whether or not she's upset, which came in handy as someone with three younger siblings.

QUICK-WITTED
xxx»» Maisie can come across as a bit shallow or as an airhead, but she's actually quite bright, and she can be very dry and sarcastic when she wants to, although she rarely voices what she really thinks aloud. Maisie is also good at piecing things together and taking mental notes of a situation, and has a talent for reading the mood of a room and knowing when (and when not) to speak up. She enjoys sly humor and isn't above getting in a few verbal jabs at her family and friends from time to time.

COMPASSIONATE
xxx»» Maisie is at heart a very compassionate and caring person. She has no desire to see anyone hurt, even people who have been less than kind to her, and generally wants to help those around her, even when it comes at a risk to herself. She has a big heart, which often clashes with her more cool, controlled side, but in the end she usually does what she thinks is best for not just herself but the people she cares about

There's the smoke, fills your lungs
We will wait for the day, we'll rejoice when it comes
On your birthday, you woke up
The snow was on the ground
You opened books and peeked inside
They kissed you on your crown

Such a bright mind you have, my dear!
You're sure to do well in

Ravenclaw!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:34 pm
The Sorting Hat

The Forgotten Weasley
I can't get no satisfaction, I can't get no satisfaction
'Cause I try and I try and I try and I try- I can't get no, I can't get no
When I'm drivin' in my car and that man comes on the radio
And he's tellin' me more and more about some useless information
Supposed to fire my imagination, I can't get no, oh no no no no

𝕩𝕚𝕒
𝕘𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕖
𝕨𝕦

𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕗𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕

Xia was a bundle of restless energy by the time it was finally her turn for the Hat. Having a surname at the end of the alphabet was awful. Now everyone'd be watching her impatiently, since they wanted to eat. Whatever, at least they'd all know who she was. She hoped the Hat laid out some sick rhymes for her, anyways. She could even beat-box for it, she was really good at that. Grinning, she bounded up to the stool and swung her legs carelessly, more than ready to get this whole nonsense over with. Houses didn't even matter, everyone knew that much.

OOC:
■ PLUCKY Xia is incredibly determined and not easily dissuaded; when she knows what she wants she immediately goes about trying her very hardest to get it. She's also quite bold; Xia isn't one to be intimidated or pushed around, and even when things get hard she can usually be relied on to keep her chin up through it all. However, her persistence can annoy and exasperate those with more realistic perceptions around her, and when she is feeling downtrodden, she is absolutely crushed.
■ WARMHEARTED Taught to always be kind, even when it's difficult from a very young age, Xia is open and accepting of almost everyone, and genuinely cares about the people around her. She tends to be sympathetic to the extreme, always ready to hear the other side of the story, and she is typically very quick to forgive and forget. But when she loses trust for someone, they never gain back the same respect she had for them before.
■ INDUSTRIOUS Xia is extremely diligent and hardworking, and likes to take her time to make sure everything is done correctly. Rarely does she quit or give up. However, the nature of the work tends to affect just how industrious she is. If it's something she enjoys doing, she could happily spend hours at it. If it's something she finds boring or tiresome, she could spend hours dragging her feet. She also has a bad habit of waiting until the last minute to do things, even if she always gets them done.
■ SPOILED Despite her determination and work ethic, it's not unusual for Xia to expect things to just be handed to her. When not challenged to work for what she wants, she can be very lazy. As the baby of her family she received quite a bit of attention from everyone around her, and when not at the center of things she can act as if everyone hates her. Xia is used to, and enjoys the spotlight, and when it suddenly goes out she feels lost.
■ FLIPPANT Xia isn't a very serious or formal person; serious people baffle her. As a result, she rarely takes things as importantly as she should, and she can come off as borderline impudent or disrespectful because of her penchant for grinning and laughing almost all the time. Nearly everything amuses her to some degree, even when it shouldn't, which means she doesn't always make the best first impressions.
■ SELF-PITYING Xia has an unfortunate tendency to feel very sorry for herself, and it holds her back. She's not insecure or overly self conscious, per say, but she tends to focus too much on her own worries and troubles, despite her positive outlook and hopes for the future. Sometimes it's hard for her to drag herself out of this despondent state, but she always bounces back.

When I'm watchin' my TV
And that man comes on to tell me
How white my shirts can be,
But he can't be a man 'cause he doesn't smoke
The same cigarettes as me

Beatboxing, you say? I admire the enthusiasm!
You're quite the presence, dear girl
They're sure to love you in

Hufflepuff!

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games