Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:39 am
User Image
User Image User Image

Tristan shifted his gaze away from the sorting just in time to catch the sight and scent of Lori's particularly fruity shampoo just as she dropped down into the seat across the table. He was surprised that she was alone, however, which propped the question of where Gia and Carver had suddenly disappeared too. And on a lesser scale, his other Ravenclaw friends—he hadn't seen either of the girls' on the entire trip to the castle. ”'Ello...” his voice trailed off and his lips twisted into a lopsided half-smile, the tension only seemed to thicken. But what else was there to say? 'Good to see you're still alive?' Or, 'so how about all those dead people we saw?' Or was he the only one to still see the ghosts of those murdered children, their lifeless bodies, the blood—gods, there was so much blood. Tristan cleared his throat, glanced left and right and then perked up at the sound of his sister's name being called out. ”Oh, it's my sister,” he pointed her out, she was easy to spot even before she had been sat under the sorting hat, her heavy layer of necklaces, bracelets, and rings were usually easy to see, glittering in the light or clinking as she walks. It wasn't long until the hat screamed “Slytherin” and their entire table was in an uproar; Tristan must've been the loudest of them all.

”Looks like you got your wish, Trissy,” Savannah was obviously sour at the notion of having to spend the rest of her school years with her brother always watching over her shoulder. He was excited to see her; she saw that soft underbelly and practically pounced. Tristan was not pleased. ”....Right... Well, now that that cat's outta the bag, Vannah, this is Lorelai.. Lori, this is my sister Savannah.” By now, his ears were red, and if he could've kicked his sister without seeming like the biggest git in the world; he would have.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
LOCATION:: Slytherin Table】 【ATTIRE:: house robes】 【HOUSE:: Slytherin, Second Year 】 【STATS:: Twelve, 5'1", 109lbs
∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷ ∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
LOCATION:: Slytherin Table 】 【ATTIRE:: house robes, jewelry】 【STATS:: Slytherin, First Year 】 【STATS:: Eleven, 4'9", 98lbs

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:21 am
She grew up in a nice neighborhood-
But it didn't do her no good!
'Cause she's just a sum of her influence,
Hell, and I can't tell you the difference...
By the cracked windscreen on her car;
Something is telling you don't know how lucky you are.
You're just like the rest of those girls-
They're all death by diamonds and pearls.

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINSIXTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

As far as Morven was concerned, sixth and seventh years were practically interchangeable to the younger years, and being almost the oldest in the school probably made her a god in the eyes of the first years. She was a little late to the actual Sorting, okay maybe a lot, but whatever. No one was taking attendance. She resolved to possibly brutally murder Seymour if he talked about getting in her pants in front of her to Timmy and Mira one more time, though. She didn't care as much what he said when she wasn't around, because honestly, she didn't want to know, but what she and him did or didn't do was none of their friends's business, and they didn't want to know anyways. Every time she told him to shut it she was practically a goddamn hero. She took a seat besides Camila, who was doing the standard Prefect Talk (code name Absolute Bullshite, if you asked Morven) and looked over the first year her friend was speaking with, a little blonde thing with a face that screamed 'attitude abounds here', possibly due to the piercing eyes, cutthroat cheekbones, and a heavy amount of makeup for an eleven year old, though Morven could hardly talk. Only Newlyn's insistence had kept her from wearing heels when she was that age, after all. 'Don't grow up too fast' was always her older sister's motto, possibly because she'd had to so quickly herself. Anyways, Morven had caught her last question and said, "Picking arguments in class was always good for stress relief, I found," and then, deciding she had better at least pretend she was joking, added, "If you don't mind serving detention, that is. The thumb screws are horrid." Her blue eyed gaze passed over the other new first years. Boy Wolf's sister, by the looks of it, chatting with Big Brother and Lorelei, some dramatic looking girl with purple hair, gods save us all, who hopefully would pick a fight that Morven would get to watch play out in full First Year Slytherin and Totally Gonna Rule This School fashion, and some blond boy with glasses and a pout like mummy and dada had just bit it in front of him.

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

Forks Anonymous

You got your figure all nice;
But the heart stays colder than ice.
You got 25 grand on the bubble...
And you're the one telling me,
That you don't think you're in trouble!
I might be a fan of your insolence...
But that don't make you the innocent.
You're just like the rest of those girls.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:06 am
User Image

User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________
sσмє тнιиɢs scяαтcн тнє sυяғαcє ωнιℓє σтнєяs sтяιкє αт чσυя sσυℓ

User Image

xxx Leaning forward to rest her chin on her propped up hand, Camila mused herself with the memories of first year. It hadn't been easy, more than one potion exploded on her and her transfigurations were usually always... deformed, but at least she had Morven to make it through the year. At the notion of boring professors, however, the sixth year breathed out a long sigh. ”Oh, you don't even know the half of it,” Camila scoffed a little bit when prompted with Esmée's question about survival. ”Ha!—“ was all she managed to choke out before the blur of flaming red hair caught her peripherals and Morven's voice soon cut into the conversation, which prompted a wicked little smile to dance on the prefect's lips. ”That's one way to make friends', anyway,” she mused, fondly reminiscent of their history class argument that prompted the budding blossom of their friendship. ”Dunno 'bout her,” Cami jerked a thumb at her friend, ”But I certainly didn't thrive, that's for true. I think I spent most of the first week of lesson's either trying to sleep behind my textbook or passing notes to Mori—some professors let you talk after class—but you don't really learn anything until the second week... I tried out for quidditch too, only made it as reserve, but practices were fun.” It was hard to imagine she was vice captain now; next year would be her last and final year, and the team would be hers to run; Merlin's crusty gray beard, she's old! 'Don't think I've ever been more jealous of a first year before in my life,' Camila realized with a bit of disappointment.

”You should try out though, if you're interested. The team can always use more reserves, there's usually never a big turn out, not like Gryffindor's try outs...” then she paused and turned to face Morven with a scrutinizing gaze. ”Anyway, where's your boytoy? Ripping flowers from the garden to come apologizing again?” She teased, and she had every right too, dammit. It's not like she has a boytoy to spend time with, and if she must spend another entire year as a third-wheel, she might as well take in all the cheap shots she can get, (or two, Circe forbid it actually lasts that long!)

[Translations://xXxXx]

╔════════════════════╗
═━┈ Sixth Year, Prefect and Vice Captain┈━═
Slytherin Table, with Esmée and Mori
Dressed in:
house robes
15 yrs5' 5"136lbs
╚════════════════════╝

Forks Anonymous
The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:08 am
User Image
                                                  Living risky, never scared, wander
                                                  Closer to the edge
                                                  Nothing valued think no fear,
                                                  Always wondering why you’re here

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔰𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡 ℭ𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫 || 𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔥 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 || 𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥
                                                  ════════════════════════

Ashley could have done without the attack on Hogsmeade, including the resulting disowning from his family when it was revealed that he had helped mud-muggleborns. Couple that with the fact that it was revealed that he was dating a halfblood, and he was certain that he was going to hex the next family member he saw. Excluding Micah. He didn't blame his sister for their family's views. They had been ingrained in the family for centuries, after all. However, the parselmouth was certainly not going to do what his family thought was right and proper if it prevented him from doing what was actually right. Especially if they believed that he should have 'let the filth die.' They weren't dark wizards, far from it, they just...

Ashley groaned, rubbing his face with his hands. He was not enjoying the whole idea that his family had basically kicked him out. He'd at least had a place to go, since Yvonne's family had let him stay with them. Granted, it had come with the threat he did anything to the former professor's daughter that he would regret it. Not that Yvonne would let him do anything like that. He still had pride, and he didn't think he would do anything like that without marrying her first.

He shoved that thought out of his head before he could go deeper on that idea and instead turned his attention to the sorting. He was at least going to be semi sociable today. He looked over the new students and inclined his head.
                                                  "Welcome to Slytherin. I'm Ashley Yaxley, seventh year and captain and chaser for the quidditch team. If you are interested, the quidditch team can always use more players, at least if you're capable. Tryouts should be starting up soon, at the very least." He settled back to watch the sorting, figuring he had done his duty to introduce himself and instead waited to see if any of the first years had any questions.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, maybe the first years won't be boring...
                                                  OOC: Open for interaction!
                                                  Ptolemy and Hecate

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

All your purposes are gone, nothing’s
                                                  Right and nothing’s wrong
                                                  Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                                  Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:00 pm
About time for anyone telling you off for all your deeds
No sign the roaring thunder stopped in cold to read
No time
Get mine and make no excuses waste of precious breath
No time
The sun shines on everyone, everyone love yourself to death

User ImageXXXXXXUser Image

мυɢɢℓєвσяиє sιиɢℓє υиcσиғιиє∂

Gia was still a little put-off by the threstrals (they looked like the love child of Jack Skellinton and Skeletor, just saying) but they were friendly enough and surprisingly docile. Kinda like one of those carnival horses, they looked intimidating but weren't really. That of course lead her to wonder if the school had some sort of stable filled with these creatures and others like it. She hand't thought about taking Care of Magical Creatures next year but this seemed to pique her curiosity. When they rode in the carriage to the castle it was to an extremely uncomfortable silence, mainly because she didn't want to continue her's and Lori's conversation in front of Sera but also because she just really didn't want to talk to the other girl. Maybe later in life when she could drink without prosecution she'd be able to, but as she was still just a young twelve there was still many more years before this happened. Crap. And of course Carver was still nowhere to be seen the little ninja. When they arrived at the castle she somehow lost sight of both girls and got lost in the large crowd of students trying to disperse to their tables. Or just tables in general since she was sure she spotted some blue intermingled with the green. Whelp, that was none of her business. Gia looked around trying to spot Lori, damn shortness, when she finally spotted the other girl sitting next to Tristan and some other unknown girl. She raised an eyebrow in question since she never got the impression that she even liked the boy. Maybe she had changed her opinion of him since he helped them during the attack last summer. And then proceed to eat most of the produce in the back room from what she was told by Carver since she was a smidge unconscious. The Italian took the empty seat besides her friend giving a slight sigh of relief at not seeing Avery suddenly appear out of nowhere to probably say she flopped into her seat like a commoner or some stupid s**t like that. Tuning her attention to the table she noticed that Tristan had introduced the unknown girl as his apparently younger sister. Adorable. "And here I was thinking I'd finally been replaced. Well that's a relief." Gia responded dryly with a small smirk. She offered a wave to the other girl supposing she could introduce herself. "I'm Gia by the by, I'm...friends? Acquaintances? Fellow survivor? Meh, I know your brother." she finished with a shrug wondering when the food would get to the table, she was freaking starving.

Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing △Where ~Great Hall-Slytherin table △With ~Lori, Tristan, bunch of others △What ~Waiting on the sorting △OOC ~
So you gotta fire up, you gotta let go
You'll never be loved till you've made your own
You gotta face up, you gotta get yours
You never know the top till you get too low

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Content
ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Slytherin Table
ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ Camila, Morven, Ashley and the Slytherins
ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ '...At least some of them are approachable...'

Eyeing the new speaker as she threw a suggestion that, for some strange reason felt almost serious for something that Esmée could only assume was to be taken as a joke, the first year could only respond with a light chuckle as a response. Picking arguments? That was like child’s play for someone like her who had a tendency to speak her mind regardless of the situation. Of course, now that she was in Hogwarts Esmée felt like she’d have to bite her tongue a little more, but that didn’t mean the girl had to sugar coat everything to spare someone’s feelings. They should be thanking her, anyways… the First Years who had the pleasure of being in the same class as Esmée would learn to develop a tough skin. For free, too.

Turning back to Camila, Esmée perked up at the mention that they wouldn’t learn anything in the first week. ”So…. Does that mean I could get away with not attending in the first week? I feel like so much more could be done than spending my time cooped up in some soggy room collecting dust.” She asked, half-jokingly. Of course, Esmée wasn’t necessarily planning on skipping any lessons… but to know she at least had the option to would be nice.

When both Camila and Ashley began to push the idea of Quidditch and advertise for the tryouts, Esmée stared at them, unblinking. ”Quidditch… my brother Dante loves the sport. Flying and me… well, we don’t really mix. I’ll have to pass.” She explained with a shrug to Ashley, the Slytherin team captain. ”I’ve always preferred to spectate, anyways. Saves me the trouble, really… no unsightly bruises or unwanted scarring.”

Esᴍᴇ́ᴇ Cᴏʀᴀʟɪɴᴀ Bɪᴀɴᴄʜɪ / / Pᴜʀᴇ Bʟᴏᴏᴅ / / Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ / / . . . / / Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ / / Hᴇᴍʟᴏᴄᴋ Wᴏᴏᴅ / / Pʜᴏᴇɴɪx Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Cᴏʀᴇ

{ OOC ;; ... }

Essy ze Ninja

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:39 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          јεṡṡε сαlṿεɾτ
                                                          Looking Smart at the Slytherin Table with Jesse
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Resigned
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ It could be worse. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ï сαṉ'τ ṡ ε ε ώhεɾε ÿøυ'ɾε с ø ṃ ï ṉ ' ƒ ɾ ø ṃ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вυτ ï ќ ṉ ø ώ јυṡτ ώhατ ÿøυ ɾ υ ṉ ṉ ï ṉ ' ƒ ɾ ø ṃ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṉ' ώhατ ṃ α τ τ ε ɾ ṡ αïṉ'τ τhε " ώ h ø ' ṡ в α ḋ ḋ ε ṡ τ " x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          вυτ τhε øṉεṡ ώhø ṡ τ ø ρ ÿ ø υ ƒαllïṉ' ƒɾøṃ ÿ ø υ ɾ l α ḋ ḋ ε ɾ x❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott knew that Jesse wasn't happy about having to sit at his own table, but it couldn't be helped. He'd gotten prefect, which meant he had an obligation... one that few Slytherin prefects seemed to care to honor, he noted. Jojo's boyfriend was a Slytherin prefect, and he was sitting at the Hufflepuff table with her. And of course there was Jer, who'd sat at the Ravenclaw table with Gypsy for every meal in Elliott's memory right up until their graduation a couple years ago. He'd been prefect, too. The Ravenclaw sighed, glancing at the table. "At least I didn't get it as well," he shrugged, taking a seat. He'd spotted Morven already seated a ways down and figured that Benjamin would hover somewhere near her, which meant they were likely safe from his insufferable idiocy. Thank Merlin. "If I did, you'd be stuck over here on your own. But, I doubt Amorocho's fool enough to think giving me a badge would be a good idea." He glanced up at the head of the room, watching the sorting disinterestedly. It wasn't like he had any person stake in anything happening, after all. But, it did take his mind off of the fact that he was starving. And the fact that he didn't have a book or anything else on him at present to otherwise occupy his attention. He'd elected not to bring one, given that he hadn't seen Jesse all day while the other boy had been in the prefect car, but now found himself what exactly he was going to do, considering that the Slytherin had a duty to perform. Unless Jesse shirked it, which normally wouldn't surprise Elliott at all, except that the other boy had been the one to point out he had to sit at his own table. The Ravenclaw had been prepared for having to talk his boyfriend into it, and was actually sort of surprised that he'd made that decision on his own. He'd say that it was because the Head Boy and Girl had put the fear of God in him, but Elliott didn't think either of them were particularly intimidating. Not that he knew them all that well, but he was observant enough to know that much. No, Jesse was actually taking this seriously all on his own, amazingly.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃x αṉ' ÿøυ ƒ ε ε l lïќε ÿøυ ƒ ε ε l ï ṉ ' ṉ ø ώ
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x αṉ' ḋ ø ï ṉ ' τ h ï ṉ ģ ṡ јυṡτ τø ρ l ε α ṡ ε ÿøυɾ с ɾ ø ώ ḋ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ώhεṉ ï l ø ṿ ε ÿ ø υ lïќε τhε ώαÿ ï l ø ṿ ε ÿ ø υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x αṉḋ ï ṡ υ ƒ ƒ ε ɾ , вυτ ï αïṉ'τ ģøṉṉα с υ τ ÿ ø υ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:05 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Great Hall - Slytherin Table

After taking the train with Timothy, Benjamin, and Morven Mira followed them to the carriages. Once they got to the castle she split off from Timothy and headed over to the Slytherin table. She had a friend to congratulate on being prefect. Walking over she found a seat next to Wendy. "Good evening Wendy, Evander." Mira greeted with one of her rare smiles, although they weren't so rare these days.

"Congratulations on making prefect Wendy. I had a feeling you'd get it." Mira said looking to the sorting only to see Evander's brother get sorted into Slytherin. Looking over at Evander the blonde decided to hold her tongue. He certainly didn't need her bugging him about it. Hell, she was lucky that she hadn't ended up in Gryffindor with Leo. So she couldn't exactly talk. Looking back to the sorting it seemed like there were quite a few new Slytherins in the collection of first years. Granted there seemed to be just as many Gryffindors. Of course Mira never really gave it much thought.

User Image

With: Slytherins... Wendy & Evander

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

mc2
The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 am
User Image

User Image
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kyson knew exactly where the hat would put him, none other than Slytherin. As he stood and approached the table of his new house, he quickly became lost in thought, the words of that old hat echoing in his head. Not everyone will abandon you, it had told him. Well, what did that stupid old hat know, anyways. As far as he knew, it was just putting on a show with those little poems or whatever it told people, saying them just to make the poor saps that got Hufflepuff feel better about themselves. The advice he always told himself was to not get too close to people, because the odds that they would come back to stab you in the back were... existent.

Speaking of getting too close to people, Kyson found himself sitting next to Contessa, who had also been sorted into Slytherin. Wonderful. Another pain in the neck to deal with for the next seven years. The boy gave her a look. It wasn't in question of how she was sorted here, because he could tell that she was very pleased with the result of her sorting. It was more of a look saying, why do we have to be in the same house. If things ended up going bad with her, she knew exactly where he would be sleeping every night, and he didn't doubt she could find access to some sort of weapon. He would have to be careful, he told himself.

Waiting patiently for the feast to begin, Kyson was growing hungry. At home, he was never hungry. His mother always had something going on in the kitchen, and they had plenty of snacks. He shouldn't have to deal with this. He was too rich, too important for this treatment. With a huff, he rolled his eyes and decided to look around the table to see exactly who he'd be spending the next seven years with. There were a lot of kids sorted into Slytherin this year, including a boy with glasses, a girl with curly hair, and a blonde girl. Most of them seemed to be pretty happy with their house, some even had siblings in Slytherin too. Maybe it was a family thing, to be sorted into Slytherin. For them, at least, seeing as his parents were in Gryffindor and Hufflepuff, and his sister was in Gryffindor as well. Maybe Skylar would get Hufflepuff, because she was so quiet and strange, and honestly wouldn't fit in anywhere else. If that was the case, then he was the outlier in his family, not that it was a surprise to him.

Sitting quietly, Kyson took notice of the older boy that stood up to speak to them all. He had long dark hair, and introduced himself as Ashley Yaxley. So... he was a she? But he sounded like a man... Extreme crossdresser? He pushed the thought out of his mind to pay attention. The boy continued to say that he was the captain of the house Quidditch team, his position being Chaser. He invited them all to tryout for the team, as they were always in need of more players. He knew Quidditch was one of the most important things at this school, and the most popular sport. Was it like football in any way, he wondered. Well, he might as well tryout. If anything, it was something to keep himself fit during the school year. A year of studying with his nose in a book was not exactly his idea of a good time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PUREBLOOD SLYTHERIN FIRST YEAR xxx

And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name. 'Cause I was only born inside my dreams.
                                                  Until you die for me, as long as there is a light, my shadow's over you. 'Cause I am the opposite of amnesia.
                                                  And you're a cherry blossom, you're about to bloom. You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon.
                                                  Some legends are told. Some turn to dust or to gold. But you will remember me, remember me for centuries.
                                                  And just one mistake is all it will take. We'll go down in history, remember me for centuries.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:06 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Sıиgłe
                                                          Looking Modest at the Table with Tristan
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ That could have been better... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Aиđ ωe'łł иeνeя вe яøчαłš ( я ø ч α ł š ) ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Iт đ ø и ' т я υ и ıи øυя в ł ø ø đ ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Tħαт κ ı и đ ø f ł υ χ e נυšт αıи'т f ø я υ š ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxx
                                                          We ¢яανe α đ ı f f e я e и т κıиđ øf в υ z z ◊ ◊ ◊xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLori was unsurprised that Tristan seemed confused by her decision to sit with him. She could sense a distinct air of awkwardness, but chose to ignore it; it'd only make things worse if she moved, wouldn't it? When he mentioned his sister, she followed his gaze to the sorting, watching with a sort of detached interest. The girl joined them shortly thereafter, apparently not overly pleased with the hat's decision. Lori wondered why, but didn't bother to ask. She'd probably learn better by watching than by seeking an actual answer. Particularly since she and Tristan weren't even remotely close; they barely qualified as acquaintances, brush with death notwithstanding. She offered the younger girl a polite smile. "It's good to meet you," she replied.

spaceBefore she could say anything else, Gia finally appeared, to her relief. She wasn't terribly good at being the one to initiate conversation, after all. The Slytherin offered her friend an odd look at the notion of her having been replaced, blinking. "Replaced? I believe someone would have to prove themselves tolerable for more than a couple of minutes before that happened," she replied bluntly, gaze sweeping to Savannah. "No offense." The Italian's introduction to the younger girl made Lori smile and roll her eyes, amused as always at her attitude. But, she couldn't argue Gia's point; she had no idea where either of them stood in the boy's esteem, after all. He might hate them and only tolerate them because it was necessary for all she knew. Though, she doubted that was the case; he'd never struck her as the sort to put up with someone he adamantly disliked. Besides, he might've been helping save his own skin at Hogsmeade that Summer, but he'd still chosen to stay with them. Even when Lori had pointed out that they needed to choose a closer location to hole up in, because Gia wouldn't make it. He could have cut his losses and just headed for the school, but he hadn't. That did a lot to make her opinion of him lean more towards favorable. Whether or not the feeling was mutual, she had no idea. But, he wasn't glaring at her for sitting across from him, so that was probably a good sign.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx◊ ◊ ◊ Leт мe вe чøυя яυłeя ( я υ ł e я )
                                                          xxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ Yøυ ¢αи ¢αłł мe Q υ e e и B e e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ Aиđ I'łł яυłe ( I ' ł ł я υ ł e I'łł яυłe I ' ł ł я υ ł e )
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ Leт мe ł ı ν e тħαт f α и т α š ч

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Essy ze Ninja

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

ℱ𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓨𝒆𝓪𝓻 𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃 𝓟𝓾𝓻𝒆𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭

Tessa watched with mild interest the other sortings, though she didn't care to meet any of the students. Honestly, she was pretty tired. She didn't like traveling by train, and coupled with her hunger, it was tiring! One name stood out in particular, Kyson Macclellan. Wasn't that Goldilocks? He was in Slytherin? No way! She thought for sure he'd be a Gryffindor... or Hufflepuff. He walked over, slinked more like it, then sat beside her. For a moment, she pondered his existence, and why he was next to her. She heard something about Quidditch try-outs, but didn't care. Such a barbaric sport! Kyson, on the other hand, seemed intrigued. "Don't tell me you're actually going to try out for that asinine sport. Not to be brass, but you'll get the hell knocked out of you. I mean, less competition for me, but whatever." She snorted, then looked away, acting for all the world like she hadn't said a word.

{OoC}
The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:35 pm
User Image
User Image

ooo●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя|| Sℓутнєяιη ||Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂
ooo●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Jo tilted her head to the side when the Sorting Hat called out Slytherin. The Sorting Hat's decision was a little surprising to her, but she didn't mind it. Most of her family had come from Ravenclaws, but a few Slytherins were in the mix too. Too honest, hmm? This was true, she had been told more than once that she speaks her mind a little too much. She shrugged off the Sorting Hat's comment and hopped off the stool, turning to face the table with green decorations that was now applauding their new House Member. She couldn't help but grin, Huh, well maybe this year won't be too bad then.

The Great Hall's attention was now off the petite blonde and back towards the professor calling out names. For that she was grateful, being the center of attention didn't bother her. That wasn't the case at all, but she didn't know any of these people yet. Jo shrugged off the slight anxiety with ease, not usually being an anxious person anyway, and walked down the Slytherin table looking for an open seat. The new Slytherin took the first vacant seat she saw and plopped down, her blue eyes looking from the people to the left and right of her. She didn't recognize anyone, oh wait. The one with the purple looking hair, she had been sorted into Slytherin not long before herself. What was her name, Contessa maybe? Truth be told, Jo hadn't been paying that much attention to the sorting before her name had been called. Now that the nerve racking part was out of the way, she was just looking forward to the feast. As if reading her mind, it was that moment her stomach chose to let out a very low growl.

Miss GryffindorK

Navi Lu

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:05 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kyson pondered the whole Quidditch thing silently, as the sorting went on. Another girl was sorted into his house. Was she as snake-like as Contessa, he wondered. Speak of the devil, the purple haired girl made a comment on him trying out for Quidditch, saying he would get the s**t beat out of him if he even tried. Kyson glared at her, his blue eyes piercing into her purple ones. "I'll have you know I'm very athletic. I play football all the time at home. I may be lean, but I'm not as easily snapped like a twig. You're not much competition anyways, your bratiness," he said. What made her so special? So she had purple hair, big deal. That didn't make her any more important than him. Soon enough, the girl that had been sorted into Slytherin a few minutes prior quickly sat down with them. Kyson gave her a look, questioning her complete existence in that moment. Why sit with them? There were plenty of other kids to sit with. "Um, who are you again?" he asked the girl. He honestly hadn't been paying attention to her name during her sorting. He heard 'Slytherin,' but other than that, there wasn't much to pay attention to.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PUREBLOOD SLYTHERIN FIRST YEAR xxx

And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name. 'Cause I was only born inside my dreams.
                                                  Until you die for me, as long as there is a light, my shadow's over you. 'Cause I am the opposite of amnesia.
                                                  And you're a cherry blossom, you're about to bloom. You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon.
                                                  Some legends are told. Some turn to dust or to gold. But you will remember me, remember me for centuries.
                                                  And just one mistake is all it will take. We'll go down in history, remember me for centuries.

Miss GryffindorK

XxLudiahxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:08 am
User ImageUser Image

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Content
ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Slytherin Table
ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ Slytherins
ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ '...Could've at least smacked her around a little...'

Esmée had been so busy watching the Sorting and staring at the decor in the room that she almost missed the exchange between Contessa and Kyson. Almost. When the purple haired girl opened her mouth and chided the other Slytherin boy about Quidditch, Esmée exhausted all of her willpower not to burst out laughing. Sure, Quidditch was a kind of stupid sport once you thought about it – a bunch of people, flying around on brooms, being pelted with balls and potentially losing their lives for the amusement of others – but that didn’t mean the other boy deserved to be berated for it. Though, in all fairness, even with Dante declaring his love for the sport Esmée had always said the boy was missing a few screws in his head. Choosing to bite her tongue, Esmée merely sat and watched the conversation go down, wishing for some salt water taffy, or chocoballs, or even liquorice snaps to pair with the little show that was going on.

With Kyson claiming that he himself was quite athletic and capable of handling himself, Esmée rolled her eyes and planted her elbows on the table. Deciding that the little back and forth was likely nearing its end, she turned back to the Sorting. Surely he could’ve done better… it would’ve been news worthy if the two managed to start a duel in the middle of the Sorting Ceremony, on the first day of their Hogwarts school life. Or maybe Esmée simply had high expectations.

Esᴍᴇ́ᴇ Cᴏʀᴀʟɪɴᴀ Bɪᴀɴᴄʜɪ / / Pᴜʀᴇ Bʟᴏᴏᴅ / / Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ / / . . . / / Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ / / Hᴇᴍʟᴏᴄᴋ Wᴏᴏᴅ / / Pʜᴏᴇɴɪx Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Cᴏʀᴇ

{ OOC ;; ... }

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:58 pm
User Image
User Image User Image

”Is it?” She challenged with wide eyes unblinking and for all the world, she was as innocent as any Hastings could be. The familial river bed of lies was deep and tangled; hard to navigate and easy to drown. Savannah leaned to slouch against the table, the side of her face cupped against a closed fist donning several small, mix matched rings, the most predominate of which, an embellished onyx spider ring, had adorned her middle finger. ”Time keeps her secrets hidden... We dance 'round in a ring and suppose, but the secret sits in the middle and knows.” China blue eyes glossed into reflection; not seeing Lorelai, but seeing through her, hollow as porcelain glass. Savannah never quite noticed Gia's arrival, but her voice, though distant it seemed, plundered her from her reverie. ”And here you were thinking I wouldn't find you. Well, that's a relief.” Savannah paused, blinked owlishly and blurted, ”What?” But half a moment later, Lorelai's, ”Replaced?” and ensuing words quickly filled in the missing gap of conversation, while Savannah seemed to not notice or mind her last passing statement but instead turned to face Gia. ”...You're not always this honest...” She declared at last, just as the swarthy girl had settled into her shrug. Savannah's heavy lashes swept up as she blinked and then painted on a smile.

Tristan wrung his hands together underneath the table, popped every knuckle on his fingers at least half a dozen times and exchanged furtive glances between the three girls in the midst of conversation, though his gunmetal blue gaze always seemed to linger back to his sister. The stitch of worry darkened his brow as he meant to cut her off, but was half a beat too late. ”Vannah-!” He stifled in a breath that was meant to lecture, but pursed his lips in a tight thin line instead. His sister didn't even seem to be paying attention anymore, her head had shifted to face the sorting hat and he knew her ears were mute to them. Still, he couldn't help but mutter defeatedly under his breath, ”—you can't just say that to people....” Trying to cover his tracks with a heavy sigh, the second year hoped to derail this train wreck before it could get any worse. ”So, Lori! I hear you might know a few certain secret passageways—what would it take to get you two to tell me, eh?... I'm assuming you were there with her?” He veered to direct his last question at Gia.

High upon the dias and atop a stool, meanwhile, the statuesque boy of bronze flesh and gold scars had sat under a moment of silence beneath the sorting hat. Savannah studied the Hellenic grace, the disciplined tradition ingrained with every mechanical motion as, upon being branded “Ravenclaw,” he promptly stood and marched down to join the nest of eagles, she cast a dubious smile in his direction until he was lost among their feathers. And only after breathing ice and exhaling fire, she realized she never even heard his name.

LOCATION:: Slytherin Table】 【ATTIRE:: house robes】 【HOUSE:: Slytherin, Second Year 】 【STATS:: Twelve, 5'1", 109lbs
∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷ ∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
LOCATION:: Slytherin Table 】 【ATTIRE:: house robes, jewelry】 【STATS:: Slytherin, First Year 】 【STATS:: Eleven, 4'9", 98lbs

Cara MiaKitty
Yukina101

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games