Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:04 pm
Crenn
Leyla Giselle
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind/Example-42.jpg
More crappy pixel work, go me. For my Raspberry alt on Furcadia.

*murrs* Very sexy
Yeah, I'm still waiting for the damn thing to be approved so I can be sexyish on Furc xD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:13 pm
A doodle of mine that I decided to color. Im quite happy with how it turned out. 4laugh
User Image  

Foxeh_Blue

Shirtless Werewolf

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:45 pm
User Image

Phew! Finished one of fogs, Still got one for him, and manda's to finish.. then I have Sirus, and nanaki, and neko's.. not neccesarily in that order. XD; Someone, help XD;;;;;

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:06 pm
How much do you charge? razz  

Eddily

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:16 pm
Eddily

sweatdrop Well.. I..Heh.. It really depends on the piece I guess, I don't really do commissions as work, more as fun.. Though, with everyone asking for art lately, I'm thinking I might have to open a commission thread..

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:33 pm
Pantimime
Eddily

sweatdrop Well.. I..Heh.. It really depends on the piece I guess, I don't really do commissions as work, more as fun.. Though, with everyone asking for art lately, I'm thinking I might have to open a commission thread..

I think you should. Unless you'd care to do one for me for fun. razz  

Eddily

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:37 pm
*slithers and rolls and curls and whines* Soooooooo very torn.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:39 pm
makes me want to commission you now ^.^ 20k for one?  

Rainey_angel81

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:52 pm
Rainey_angel81

*wipes the drink I sprayed on the screen off* Geez! Are you willing to pay that much just for one of my little doodles??

okokokalright I've come to a decision!.. Art Auction. Winner gets pretty much whatever they want within reason. one piece. Details will be posted in it's own thread. I'm doing the auction so that I'll have time to finish the pieces I have going now, while everyone else is bidding. If I haven't told you that I'm working on your piece, be prepared to bid. anything I haven't already started won't be started until after the auction. *Pantpant* Now I need to take drew to work, so I'll post the auction thread as soon as I get back, which should be in about an hour.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:30 pm
with some of the people in the guild, there's no way I can bid with the best of em...*ears droop*  

Rainey_angel81

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:30 pm
Pantimime
Rainey_angel81

*wipes the drink I sprayed on the screen off* Geez! Are you willing to pay that much just for one of my little doodles??

okokokalright I've come to a decision!.. Art Auction. Winner gets pretty much whatever they want within reason. one piece. Details will be posted in it's own thread. I'm doing the auction so that I'll have time to finish the pieces I have going now, while everyone else is bidding. If I haven't told you that I'm working on your piece, be prepared to bid. anything I haven't already started won't be started until after the auction. *Pantpant* Now I need to take drew to work, so I'll post the auction thread as soon as I get back, which should be in about an hour.

well if you sold commissions for real monies too...I would much rather do that  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

only thing I don't like is the yarn ball.

other than that..I think he's damn cute.

I'm loving cartoon style.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:25 pm
Rainey_angel81
Pantimime
Rainey_angel81

I can do that.. >> Just not in any of my threads because of gaia rules <<

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:37 pm
Pantimime
Rainey_angel81
Pantimime
Rainey_angel81

I know. I will PM you later about it  

Rainey_angel81

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:47 pm
Rainey_angel81
Pantimime
Rainey_angel81
Pantimime
Rainey_angel81

I know. I will PM you later about it

Okidokie ^_^

Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games