Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:52 pm
MDaylus

Loki cast a glance to Tony when the man squeezed his hand. He sent love across the bond and assurance that he would figure out how to control his touch. He wanted, needed to protect Tony from himself. Loki looked a bit surprised when his mother stated that they were working on a treaty. "Perhaps it might be best if we met here on Asgard." Loki suggested. "There is many places including my own rooms that would enable me to practice and it would not be hard for me to get here." Loki stated.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:50 am
Alikia Tsuki

Blyeirst had bowed his head at Frigga’s words, knowing she was right. Asgardians could pass as humans and not draw attention, Jotuns, not so much. Looking back to Loki, he arched a brow. “From the way Thor spoke, we were under the impression that you were not fond of being on Asgard at this time….that it was having problems with the knowledge of your bloodlines.” He said slowly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:06 am
MDaylus

Loki was a bit surprised and irritated that Thor had said so much. "It is true, my dealings here on Asgard have been less than pleasant recently but I am hoping with my mother taking the throne. That the changes she will be making will cause things to be better. I also do not see much other options. I know you speak well and that you wish me no harm but I can not be sure of the rest of jotunhiem" loki stated.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Blyeirst bowed his head at Loki’s words. “Then we will send word when arrangements have been made if that is what you wish.” He said slowly. He was a little nervous about doing anything on Asgard, but he would listen to Loki on this. And he truly hoped that things would be better for Jotuns here in the coming months. “If I may ask….is Midgard truly being pulled into communication with the other realms now? It has been sheltered and protected for so long, I had thought it would never stand amongst the others.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:29 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded a bit in relief when Blyeirst didn't try to push the issue of where they would meet. "Midgard has gotten much more powerful than Jotunhiem last saw it, they were working on harnessing the tesseract." Loki half bragged.

"We had heard rumors the tesseract had fallen to Midgard." Helblindi chuckled. He could see how proud Loki was of Midgard and of his mate in general.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:14 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked at Loki’s tone, giving his hand a squeeze. “I still wish that I could have gotten my hands on it. Imagine all the good I could have done. Unlimited energy for the world….all from one little cube.” He said, practically dreaming about it. If he’d gotten the cube and not SHIELD, he would have been able to do so much more. It wouldn’t have been much of a stretch to redesign his arc reactor technology for the tesseract.

Blyeirst watched Tony closely, brow furrowing. “The tesseract is a dangerous thing to try and use. By anyone, not just Midgardians. The Casket of Winters does not even come close to the amount of power in it.” He warned. “But for Midgard to have been toying with the tesseract and not have half the realm blown apart…well I guess that does say something.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony when the man said that he wished he could have gotten his hands on the tesseract. The god didn't know how he felt about that, for one the tesseract was not supposed to be handled but he knew Tony's intentions were good. Nodding in agreement with Blyeirst when the man stated that the tesseract was a dangerous thing to try and use. "Perhaps I might find a spell to mask your forms for a short time and then you may see Midgard as it has become." Loki offered a bit. He was trying, unsure still what to make of his brothers but he didn't push them away.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony made a face when both men contradicted him. Sure, he knew it was some sort of dangerous weapon according to them. But he was Tony Stark! He could do anything given time and resources.

Blyeirst smiled a little at Loki’s offer. “If you should see fit to do so, we would greatly appreciate it. I am curious to see how Midgard has developed. And it would be interesting to see the realm you like enough to take a mate from.” He said lightly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki sent an apology through the bond when Tony made a face. Loki gave a slight smile when Blyeirst stated that he would appreciate the chance to see Midgard. "I will start exploring options then." Loki stated.

Helblindi smiled at his brothers speaking and making plans to go see Midgard. He thought it was quite endering how Loki blushed at the mention of Tony being his mate. However the Jotun could sense some unease from his youngest brother and the quick glance in Tony's direction from Loki made him curious. "Loki might I speak with Tony in private, I promise he will come to no harm." Helblindi questioned. Loki looked quite surprised but nodded before looking to Tony.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony had reassured Loki at his apologies. He wasn't upset with him in any way. He had turned to toy with the frozen cup before him when Helblindi spoke, making him look up sharply. He wasn't sure he liked that. First, it felt like these Jotuns were focusing on him almost being property of Loki, going through him for everything. He got it, but they would have to change that if they wanted to be on Tony's good side. And then he was still wary of these two. Sure, they seemed nice, and he bet that they really did want to have a relationship with Loki, but they were still huge and warriors on top of it all. Meeting Loki's eyes, he gave a small nod and slowly moved to follow the king, pulling on his haughty mask to hide his unease.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:49 pm
MDaylus

Loki met Tony's eyes and when the man nodded so did he. He didn't say anything as the man stood and followed Helblindi just out of the room to the meeting hall. It was a safe place, close by with very little other exits. However Loki still kept the bond fully open and paid attention to it immensely even going so far as to press against Tony's mind a bit. He wouldn't be able to hear anything but any slight change in Tony and Loki would know.

Helblindi tried to give a reassuring look to the two men as he stood. He knew they were both anxious and probably not wanting to be separated. Their bond seemed too new for how they acted. "You need not fear me Tony Stark I merely seek knowledge on my brother and his relationship with you. He seems uneasy with us calling the two of you mates. I know he knows very little about our culture and this leads me to assume that you mated accidentally. I wish you to know we did not mean to cause your relationship turmoil by bringing this to light."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:37 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony kept his mind open for Loki, accepting the touch. It was nice to know that Loki was there. Listening to Helblindi’s words, he crossed his arms. “I am sure you didn’t….and it was an accident. Neither of us thought anything of the marks.” He said slowly. “It’s going to take some talking between us to get this worked out…..after all, if a mate is as important as you claim it to be, then I was a very, very bad choice."

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:47 am
MDaylus

Helblindi nodded when Tony confirmed it had been an accident and that neither of them knew about the marks. He was sure they knew something was different after they had marked each other but not what, however he didn't state that. He was far too surprised by Tony's words and suddenly worried for his youngest brother. "Why do you speak of yourself as a bad choice, you and Loki seem happy." Helblindi stated. He needed to know Tony's reasoning before he could offer whatever support he could give.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:31 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony snorted at the Jotun’s question. “I’m human. My life soan isway shorter than Loki’s…and it’s mostly gone already. I only have a few more decades I can give him, and even then, some of that is iffy and won’t be pretty. Should I find some way to extend my life, there is no guaranteeing my mind will make it, and even then…I’ll still be more fragile than Loki. One illness, one good injury, I’ll be gone. Loki, Thor, you, all of you can survive things that I never would be able to.” He said slowly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:45 pm
MDaylus

Helblindi nodded with Tony's reasoning he could see the problem. "Some how I doubt Loki has not already thought of these things but I do understand your point. Do you wish you had not mated?" Helblindi questioned. He knew the man had said that he needed to speak with Loki about it but he needed to know the man's feelings. There were ways to break a mating bond provided it wasn't too strong and a child had not come from the mating. Loki did not smell as though he were with child but the jotun did not know how long the two had been mated for.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games