Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:48 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"Very well then. Seeing as all of you appear to be workless ingrates who cannot hold down a job, per my analysis. I suspected that this would be your answer. As such, I have already went to the trouble of providing you all with your first line of work. Please make your way to Littleroot Town, I shall supply you with more details along the way."

"What could it hurt us to check?" Darts asks the assembled crowd. "Besides... I'm pretty sure my number was the highest among us. And before anyone asks... yes. Gambling bills." The Giratina hybrid makes his way outside to release his Honchkrow, which picks him up due to a herculean effort and takes off into the sky.
"Very well, beggars can't be choosers," Sol commented as he headed on out and flew off. Cera wouldn't take long in taking off after him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:48 am
Kain would rise from the guest rooms old sheets with a yawn, erecting his arms strait up. Clapping his lips together the beat of a man would lift himself acting as he where a infected from a cheep zombie film. The red eyed man would scout the room for his clothes as he had just left them about. he eyes would dart to the clock a he noticed the time, it was late in the night, a mistake he often makes. As Kain is still on Sinnoh time, where hi actual home resides. he snaps on the large metal brace, that could be cruelly called a SNAG, and tightened his tie. He would wander the halls, maybe he could finally talk to sub, or at least strike up a conversation with someone who won't treat his presence like a death sentence. He walked down the hallways watching his step, as even with his eyes, not everything can be seen in the dark. His fears would soon be met as he slips on something making him lose balance and lunge down the hall, only catching his balance on a beam. "You know I don't remember these halls so dangerous"  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:56 pm
Darts would land in the snow on the top of the mountain covering their headquarters with a 'flump' as the snow flew up on all sides of him. He lands face-down, his jacket writhing in absolute pain as the ice cuts into the very fiber of his being, surrounding him in merciless agony. "Not..." The dragon-type hybrid complains, shivering from head to foot as he attempts to get up. "The best aim..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:04 pm
Aile would run into HQ with Tristan in her arms, and her jacket would be extremely dirty now and torn up in a few places on her back. Anyone who was in Littleroot recently and knew what happened to her Flygon could probably guess what kind of landing she wound up having to take, but she made sure that Tristan was safe. Now, she'd be bolting to the Medlab, hoping that the kid wasn't going to be out of commission for good.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:10 pm
"What'd you expect!?" Cera yelled in response, just barely managing to calm down enough to speak. Being in the air didn't bother her like it did Sol, who was unceremoniously dumped into the snow below. "You know I don't know how to do... that..."

It was then that she realized why it was suddenly so cold and why it didn't look like they were anywhere near Hoenn. "At least I got us close... maybe."

It'd take a moment for Sol to get up, his body rapidly warming to melt the snow on him as he checked his SNAG. Sure enough, they were indeed at Mt. Silver. On its peak. "Close enough, I suppose. Darts did say somewhere outside of it, but compared to our... other options, a gamble that could've resulted in far worse landings was better than the alternative."

In the distance, a very vague shadow could be seen. It looked as if their head was turned to see what was going on, before promptly resuming its rigid stance. Clearly, they wanted no part of whatever was going on here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:20 pm
Reno would rush over to the computers as he arrived in the base, attempting to track down where exactly the others had ended up. It would take a minute for the system to begin pinging their SNAGs and telling him that they were almost exactly in the base and about a hundred feet up. Well, that ended the panic quickly. Quietly signalling the Claydol to teleport up the mountain and fetch the unfortunates, Reno awaited their arrival in the main room.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:53 pm
Coming just as unexpected as the last teleport, Sol and Cera would see Claydol show up, only to end up in the main room.

Cue both of them immediately looking to Reno. "Reno, that probably wasn't the best idea!" He spoke up at once.

"You do know I was just as knee-deep in those Pokemon as anyone else, right...?" Cera added moments later, already fearing the worst for Claydol thanks to her presence, "Besides, the Master Ball that I was caught in's kept near GRAY."

"Which reminds me, I should procure that shortly."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:15 pm
Veronica suddenly found herself near the HQ... She relaxed her muscles and hoped the team would end up all right as she walked right pass everyone in hopes that this debt didn't mean cutting down on meals.  

DignityPower

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:50 pm
"Uh, Reno," Isaac hesitantly supplied as the group was warped into the main area of HQ, "I thought we were avoiding the use of GRAY's Claydoll because of the risk of it getting infected..." He turned slowly towards the pokemon responsible for their much shorter teleportation, fearing the worst. This could get very ugly, very quickly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:25 pm
The sudden warp and appearing in the air left Dan unprepared for the hard landing. Landing face first in the snow, the pain shot through him and left him immobile for a moment. Once he got up, he wiped his face despite the abscence of snow and tried to brush as much off of him as possible. "We could be dead. So there's that" he told Cera, kind of thanking her for getting them out of a messy situation. He didn't so much as take a step as they were suddenly warped again, this time appearing in the HQ. His immediate concern wasn't the infection getting inside but rather the walls and ceiling of the building. 'This place isn't infested anymore...right?'  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:23 pm
Allen would stroll in the Snagem facility, one part lost and one part perfectly at home. He kept his four Pokeballs loosely attached to his belt but Beck, his Koffing, floated above with an eternal grin. The fumes didn't bother the teen anymore, they didn't even phase him like they used to. Where hate once was, mild content reigned. "Something happened to Claydol?" He asked. The Claydol always helped out when he needed a ride. He never even gave 'port money!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:55 pm
Odd, Trish and Kaya appeared on the mountaintop with everyone else but Odd, identifying the location almost immediately, wandered off into snow before Claydol appeared.

Kaya and Trish, however were Teleported into HQ by the Ground-type, arriving right along with everyone else. "This can't be good....." Kaya said as calmly as he could manage.

"OH GOD, WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!" Trish was having a mild freak-out. "I'm an international criminal! My parents are gonna kill me!" So, yeah. She might need a little help taking a chill pill here.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:24 pm
Reno would quickly wave off Isaac and Cera's concerns, quietly letting his eyes glow pink for a moment before he told them, "Look, no infection that is visible. Even if it did affect Claydol, it is miniscule at best. Hell, I think the bloody thing needs time ta get to a stage ta infect others." Finished with his answer, Reno would walk past to where he could see Trish was currently having her own mini freak out. Quietly placing his real hand on her shoulder before giving it a small pat, Reno gave her a small smile. "Look, they are not gonna remember you. To them, you were some nameless follower a mine who they do not need ta take note of. It was Darts and Isaac who got them alarmed, and my personal contributions to their little breakdown means that they will focus in on me. You don't need ta worry about it. You are fine."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:35 pm
Sol would promptly walk over to Trish, giving her a mild smack to the back of her head. Nothing to hurt, but to try and get her to pull herself back together alongside Reno's efforts. "Calm yourself. Snap judgments aside, matters could be arguably worse. And given the line of work, if your parents were to kill you for anything, it'd be not writing as much long before it'd be choosing to join a group best described as mercenaries or vigilantes."

"None that's visible... okay, good, I have a few days before I go on a psychic-fueled rampage that creates more black holes than a Gardevoir on a mission to save the world," Cera replied, only to float off and try to find some place to isolate herself to avoid spreading anything around.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:46 pm
As Aile left Tristen into Doc Owl's care, Doc Owl couldn't help but to notice the condition of both the boy and Aile for that matter, leaving him to wonder what just happened out there. "...hooo...I got the feeling that I'm going to have a lot on my hands. Orderly, get everything out." he said, getting the feel of the boy's chi pressure. "Oh dear..."

As the Doc and Orderly started to fix up the boy, Tristen started to fight his way to conciousness. "Tristen?"

"Bli...Blitzle..."

"Maaaachaaa." Orderly spoke up to the boy.

"Easy, Tristen, you had a concussion. Don't squirm, you're safe." the Doc said. "How are you feeling?"

"...tired..."

"Don't go back out on me. I need you to stay awake." Doc said. "Hooo...Blizzard is going to have a field day over this. I saw Aile come in here...she wasn't the only one out there with you, was she?"

"...Darts..."

"...............'field day' I feel is going to be an understatement."

"Machaaa..."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games