Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:52 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick and Hiro came to the beach to spend some time there since the weather is good enough for it. Nothing was going on where he and Hiro was on the beach. Built up a sandcastle by hand and let the kitten explore inside of it. Spent a few hours at the beach until the evening had arrived. Tore down the sandcastle, "Would have won a contest for that thing" he thought as he left with Hiro.[reserved]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Lune Beach.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:playful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:39 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, αρяιℓ ⑪тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑧⑤
( ⑥ мσитнs, ④ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:27 am
User Image

User Image

❀ ❥ ✪ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ❤ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ✪ ❥ ❀

Amid the sun and the waves washing across the shore, Amaryllis stepped lightly on the sand. It seemed like such a warm day out. She packed a bag with the essentials, well essential to her at least, and headed down to the beach. Driving down on her moped was nice with the wind in her hair. Having lived in a tropical environment most of her life, she felt quite at home at the beach. She walked a bit more, soon ditching her shoes to let the waves wash over her feet. Scoping out of good spot, she set her bag down. Pulling out her beach towel and lying it down she sat down. Reaching into her bag again, she pulled out a bottle of sunscreen and applied it to her skin. She'd hate to get sunburned, it was so painful! After getting appropriately comfy, she slid her sunglasses onto her face. Perhaps she'd go seashell hunting later, it was always fun to see which kinds washed up from the sea. Swimming was also on the table of course. One of her hands reached down and started drawing hearts and other little symbols in the sand. It seemed like a quiet day, no one was really out and about. Or perhaps she had chosen a spot that was away from people. She didn't like that second thought. She knew she wanted to meet more people. A quiet day at the beach is nice, but her inner social butterfly wouldn't let her stay alone for long. After all hanging out with someone was always much more fun. 'Well unless you're antisocial that is..' she thought with a laugh.

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $ 989 ♚ My Location: Beach ♚ My Company: -- ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Day at the Beach ♚ My Musings: Today's gonna be a good day. ♚ My Mood: Content ♚ My Stuff: Beach Bag
♚ My Profile: Over Here My Job: Unemployed

♚ ❝OOC❞:

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:02 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Righteous Tiger Goddess

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku ears began to twitch every so often as she stood there, taking a calming sniff of the air wrinkling her nose just a bit. The tiger opened her eyes to gaze upon the calming waves before looking down at the starry platform she stood upon, moving a paw forward. She was here a alright, as her celestial path led her here, to the beach like she wished for. She gave a small chuff before she jumped off it and began to fall towards the water. Kiku was happy to finally have her path. Years ago she was without it, but since attaining it she was never really lost so long as she knew where she was trying to go.

As she fell towards the water from the clouds Kiku focused a bit, pooling her chi around her for paws right before she hit the clear liquid creating a small boost which slowed her decent enough before becoming solid allowing her to jump. The platforms were smaller and smaller allowing her to splash the water a bit as if she was skipping across its surface with grace as she moved towards the sand. To most it would appear as though a giant white tiger was moving upon the surface itself, as if she this wild beat was defying the laws most people followed. For Kiku this was completely normal but it was likely startling for others.

Once her paws hit the sand the tiger seemed to shake and let out a soft yawn before moving forward, walking along the shore. The beach had very sparse life outside of the gulls, but for Kiku this was fine as it meant she was less likely to run into someone. The beat began to run, enjoying the feeling of the clean air as she ran. It was a brisk run, a nice run and once she was going to keep up for a bit.
Or at least that was until something or rather someone caught her eye giving her pause. The tiger stood there for a moment, golden eyes staring towards a figure sitting upon the beach drawing in the sand. The tiger was not able to help herself and began to prance forward until she was closer enough. She sat there for a moment staring at her, shaking a bit as her prayer beads did. The cloth on her shoulders flowing in the wind.

Did...did she know this woman. She looked familiar but at the same time...nothing about her was. No name came to her lips, no past scent to her nose, no real tells to her eyes. It was like she was looking at a Mu-onna only this woman smelled of the sea, but an unfamiliar sea. She kept staring...unable to take her eyes off having no clue she was being rude.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Oboete oite, anata wa hitori de iku hitsuyō wa arimasen!"

場所: Beach // オカシ$1000.0 // 同朋: With ?????? // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside) // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

KawaiiYukiHime

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:48 am
User Image

User Image

Amaryllis pulled her legs up to her chest and sighed softly. Sitting and relaxing was good, but she was getting a bit bored. She wanted to feel the water on her skin. With that thought in mind, she slowly rose from her beach towel. As she stretched, something moved in her peripheral vision. Catching her attention, she turned to see what or who it was. Her eyes widened as she gazed upon a large tiger staring her down. Lifting her sunglasses, her purple eyes sparkled in interest. Now most normal people would probably run off in fright. Never let it be said that Amaryllis was a normal person. She dared to slowly step closer to the creature, her curiosity rising. "Hmm this is certainly interesting. What's a pretty tiger like you doing out here? Did you come here with someone?" she asked sweetly. It was very possible that this was someone's pet. With all the people that lived in the city, she figured anything was possible. However the beads, put some suspicion on that thought. Sensing no immediate hostility, she stopped a short distance between them. Almost close enough to touch, but still with an air of caution. "Or perhaps you're just out here on your own?" she pondered, tapping her cheek in contemplation.

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $ 989 ♚ My Location: Beach ♚ My Company: A strange tiger? ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Day at the Beach ♚ My Musings: Hmm this is odd.. ♚ My Mood: Curious/Confused ♚ My Stuff: Beach Bag

♚ ❝OOC❞:

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:31 pm

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku snapped back to reality when she heard her speak. Shaking her head side to side the tigress looked down at the elemental before giving the best smile she was able in this form "It is a beautiful day is it not stranger?" she asked. She must of been imagining knowing this girl, wasn't too strange, Kiku was known to day dream. The tigress licked the back of her paws before looking back at the girl "I am here on my own. I do not have many friends anymore, especially since I got here though I do hope to change that sooner or later." she directed her golden eyes out to the sea for a moment. She was luckily to have two friends now that she hoped to see again soon enough, but for now she had to adjust.

The tigress looked back at her "I am sorry for my rudeness. Was I blocking the sun?" she asked sitting a bit so that she was actually eye level, but even sitting she was absolutely enormous so she bean to lay down a bit to make it easier. She was clearly peaceful, though she also noted how calm this ones ki was. She wasn't afraid or worried....this was a different reaction than normal but she was fine with it. Kiku wasn't trying to scare anyone.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

場所: Beach // オカシ$1000.0 // 同朋: With ?????? // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside) // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

KawaiiYukiHime

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:06 am
User Image

User Image

Amaryllis jumped back a bit with wide eyes. Okay she was not expecting for the tiger to talk. However she probably should've added that as a possibility. Shaking off her shock, she smiled and laughed softly. "Oh yes it's a very beautiful day out. It'd be a real shame to stay inside. Though I've always been partial to being out and about so that's just my opinion." Now knowing there was no real danger, she stepped closer to her newfound companion. "Oh is that so? Well I'd say we're in the same boat on that one. I moved here recently and I have been wanting to make friends. Perhaps this meeting is fortune smiling upon us." she chirped. She blinked for a moment then shook her head. "Oh no no you weren't blocking the sun at all. I was actually planning on getting out of the sun for a bit and going swimming. However that can certainly wait." She sat down, getting comfortable on the sand. It was warm against her skin but not achingly so. "Oh before I forget my manners, allow me to introduce myself. My name's Amaryllis Fey, it's nice to meet you." she said softly,
offering a friendly smile.

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $ 989 ♚ My Location: Beach ♚ My Company: A strange tiger? ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Day at the Beach ♚ My Musings: Hmm this is odd.. ♚ My Mood: Curious/Excited ♚ My Stuff: Beach Bag

♚ ❝OOC❞:

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:38 am

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku tilted her head a bit at the reaction the girl gave when she spoke. Kiku never really paid much mind to the fact that most animals were not natural speakers since she spoke to them all the time. Her reactions caused her to look about for what might have surprised her before she went back to normal. Kiku smiled "I too like to be outside!" she licked her paw as the girl stepped closer.

Kiku began to chuff, sniffing at the girl gently "Well we can be friends then! I see no reason not to be right?" the girl spoke happily. Kiku had no problem declaring people friends almost immediately for she was not into the whole song and dance people did before then. They were all here, they were alive. Friendship was wonderful right?

Kiku let her tail gently way "It is nice to meet you Amaryllis! I am Kiku! Kiku Oshiro!" she bowed her head but she was very much happy. She actually felt even happier than normal as though this were even more natural than most other instances where she was lucky to meet a friend though she loved all opportunities to interact with people. People were important to her, but this was different. She brushed it off a bit though..maybe she was just feeling more hungry.

Kiku looked to the water "I can swim with you. I have no swimsuit so I will have to swim like this however." her ears twitching. She once had one, but it was more fitting for her old, rather chubby form and no longer fit for another reason so she had to leave it. However, it was fun to swim like this until she could get another one that actually fit right.
Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

KawaiiYukiHime

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:33 pm
User Image

User Image

Amaryllis blinked at the odd noise coming from the tiger. It was cute in an odd way. Her eyes lit up and she grinned brightly. "Yeah you're right! Let's be friends!" she chirped. She was always happy to be friends with just about any and everybody. Most anyone could become friends despite differences in interests and personality.
At least that's how she saw it. "Kiku., that's quite a pretty name. If memory serves, that means chrysanthemum in Japanese right?" she asked. She had once spent 7 months in Japan with her cousins. Soaking up all types of different cultures was always fun. Plus while she wasn't exactly fluent in many languages, she had picked up enough to hold a basic conversation. Combined with her knowledge of plants and flowers, she was able to pick out most names having to do with them. Amaryllis turned her gaze to the ocean,
"Why that sounds lovely. I have always had more fun swimming with someone rather than alone. Though I've never seen a tiger swim before. You don't have a swimsuit? Well maybe we could find you one for the next time?" she offered. She swam a lot so she had a varied collection of swimsuits.
She'd be more than happy to look around and find one for her new friend.

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $ 989 ♚ My Location: Beach ♚ My Company: Kiku ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Day at the Beach ♚ My Musings: This is going to be fun! ♚ My Mood: Excited ♚ My Stuff: Beach Bag

♚ ❝OOC❞:

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:49 pm

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku was happy that the girl was willing to be friends! The tiger began to chuff even more now to show just how happy she was about that. Friends were wonderful things and a friend to Kiku had her full devotion and care. This one even knew what her name meant, or at least part of it. She vigorously shook her head "Hai~! Chrysanthemum of the Big Castle!" she spoke the full meaning of her name. Of course, Kiku wasn't sure why that was her name meaning since she grew up in a monastery.

"We tigers swim very well!" she was proud of her ability to swim, it allowed her to journey with the dragons when it was time. That was fun and when she wasn't just jumping across the water, swimming in it was great. Kiku let out a small yawn before her friend spoke of possibly finding her a swimsuit. She smiled "That would be great! I only ever had one...but my body changed from a few years ago." she said. A friend of hers helped her get it which was the only reason she even still had it though it no longer fit.

She stood up tall, towering over the girl since Kiku was essentially the size of a bus. She leaned a bit "Shall we go though? We can search later..the waters are peaceful and prime for enjoyment!" the happy tiger moving to the edge of the water, her beads and cloth seeming to vanish in glowing petals in preparation for her journey into the seas.
Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

KawaiiYukiHime

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:10 pm
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, αρяιℓ ③0тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②0④
( ⑥ мσитнs, ②③ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:14 pm

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

"There is no need to fear the dark.."

Mel sat upon the air, just high enough to where where she could pool her hair without it getting ruined by the sand below, but low enough to where she was able to dig her feet in a little as she sat along the line, occasionally allowing the water to wash over her feet. She was quiet, having come here alone. There was no little chirps in her ear to keep her thoughts at bay and no sweet smell to calm her nerves. It was just here, a simple woman trying to find her way about.

She had come here following the sound of water and found herself wandering close to the edge where something told her to stop. She knew this place might allow her to think even if just for a bit. She normally didn't like to do that, but she felt she needed it here.

As she sat there, perched upon her invisible veiled seat the spirit kept her head turned downward seemingly looking at her hands though the only thing in her vision was darkness. Just as it was everyday. Darkness. She heard things, but she could never place looks. She felt things, but was never able to marvel at them.
She lived every single day in darkness that never ceased. It was no way unique, but part of her remembered what it was like to see but even now they were not perfect. They were not consolations. She knew they were there, she recalled them but they were just so..barren. Faded.
It was as if moment by moment these memories were starting to die within her to mimic the spiritual corpse they rested in. As if history itself was changing so that she never saw them. She had only vague remembrances.

She tried to take her mind of them for a moment, to perhaps clear her mind as she hands drifted to the beautiful harp that rested in front of her. She took a "deep breath" or rather her usual lie. Spirits took no breath, but it was her way to trying to feign humanity. Raising her hands she placed them on those glorious golden strings before she began to dance them to a song as usual. She tried to lose herself in this melody, something she recalled so clearly that she would normally not miss a single string. Filling the air with its heavenly sound in hopes some passerby gleaned enjoyment from her playing.

What was it like now? The sky? Was the sun still that rapturous orb one could look to? Did it still bath all in its pearl light? Were the clouds still so beautifully white? Did the sand she played on still blend itself into golden stretches. Did the sea still simmer its glorious....what color was it?

Mel's fingers snapped across an improper string bringing her from her thoughts back to harsh reality. She sat there, stunned by her own blunder. She gingerly she began to pick up from where she left off.

Were the egrets still blessed with ghostly feathers? What of the children who played? Were their still innocent? Smiles....a familiar motion but it had been so long since she saw one. She only assumed them now. She could only....

She began to play off key again, causing her to snap away. She withdrew her hands from Nightengale and placed them against her forehead as she closed her eyes. Damn. What were they like? Did they go well? She couldn't even see them on the one friend she had...only by tone. Just noise. She missed seeing what it looked like when people smiled and how warm it felt. She was only assuming she had people happy, it was so hard to tell. Could anyone really be happy around her?

She tried again, but there was more panic in her playing, but the normally flawless harpist was making mistake after mistake.

What did Solaris even look like? Was she really hurt and she couldn't tell? What of Lelwani, did the bird look well taken care off? What color was her companion...what manner of bird was she? What of her boss? Was she only being nice, did she look on her with disapproval? Did she really take such good care of the store like she always thought?

What did this town look like? Did she really deserve to be here? A spirit merely leeching off them? Was this really a home? Was she really who she thought she was? What of the life she once knew? She knew so many of them and they meant so little now. Why was she here? What was her purpose? Did anyone think of her as much as she thought of them?
What was it like when they smiled? What was it like when they were happy? What did they see?

How did they look when she played?

How did they look when they saw her? Joy? Fear? Hate?

What state was it all in?

What of her family!? Her mother. Her father. Her sisters. Her brothers. Her husband. Her...children? Her children. What...did their smiles look like again? What-

The harpist could not play, she couldn't even feel her seat any longer as she fell to the sound. No real pain. She merely sat there with her knees to her chest, caring little for how dirty her dress or hair might get with the water occasionally creeping up to her. She was trying to breath now, touching her neck which still bore that faint scar which once took her voice from her before she somehow gained it back. She wanted to tear at it, see if she could gain back her breath too but she knew there was no point.

It was quiet, but it was also noisy. She couldn't think. She couldn't play. Coming here was a bad idea.

The harpist simply curled up a bit trying to calm her own thought not even realizing she was probably in someones way, or disturbing them. Pitiful.

Translation(s):

"...for I will act as your guide in even the most starless of nights.."

Venue:[Beach] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird],]✉✉Mood:[Dolore [Distress]]✉✉Finance:[$715.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC: Sorry this MELOdramatic post lol. Hope it leaves you enough inspiration though. If its too much just let me know and I'll correct it.

ADONIPS

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

ADONIPS

Fashionable Enchanter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:03 pm
tab
                          User Image
                          User Image
                          User Image
                            User Image MELPOMENE User Image THE BEACH User Image $1,ooo User Image SINGLE User Image

Another Monday. After having spent another weekend with his little boy, Samael was back
                              to the daily grind of working—reading recipes, cracking eggs, decorating pastries and
                              kneading dough. It was a fine occupation concerning the taste buds of people. The food
                              was at his command. He can make them sweet, but he could also make them sour. He
                              can make them sinful, he can also make them slightly healthy. He was, in a sense, a
                              magician of sorts. Of course, even the place he worked at could get stuffy. He decided
                              to take a break for the meantime and to wander away from the restaurant for a bit to get
                              a breath of fresh air. He had hung up his apron on the rack, though his shirt was very
                              much smeared with flour already. Samael made sure to at least wash his face and hands
                              before he left, and to at least brush some of the flour off his hair.

Samael remembered where the beach was. Andrea was gracious enough to show him
                              where it was a located. The red haired male made sure to snag a few ham and cheese
                              croissants from the bakery before he left—even if he made it, he still made sure to pay
                              his dues. He munched on some of the croissants during his walk over to the beach—and by
                              the time he got to the place, he had just finished the last of his croissant. He threw the
                              paperbag into the nearest trash bin before he stepped onto the sand—he was thankfully
                              wearing a pair of boots. He walked along the coastline slowly, taking in the fresh, salty
                              breeze as he gazed out into the crashing waves.

Places like these held quite a bit of a memory. Most of them warm. Though, they seemed
                              like relics of the past as they often included people who were no longer in his life—his
                              wife, his parents—although his parents were still alive, he had flown too far from the nest
                              moving a place as ambitious as America when he already had a steady life in Ireland. But
                              then the pain on losing someone was too much. One day, she was there and the next she
                              was gone. The events of that night was like a fever dream—waking up to her saying her
                              goodbyes; kissing the forehead of their little boy. He didn’t like living for a while though
                              everything must go on. It was hard to get over something that had been a part of your life
                              for almost ten years.

The faint sound of a hard grounded him back to reality. The baker had failed to realize
                              that he had stepped too close to the water—the waves that rolled in licked the soles of his
                              boots before they pulled back. Thankfully he didn’t wade in too far. He feared he would
                              have ruined his boots and his slacks a lot more. He treaded across the shore slowly. He
                              listened in carefully to the sound of the mournful harp that played. The tune was beautiful
                              at first, though the sound soon fell apart into something less composed. It sounded frantic,
                              desperate—kind of like a plea begging the heavens for an answer. But what was the
                              question? One might never know. It just resonated deep inside.

Soon, the harp came to a halt and Samael found himself halting too. He had come close
                              to the source of the music—a woman, curled up on the sand. Long, luscious hair curled
                              around the sorrowful figure and he was lucky enough to have come across them.

“I heard your music earlier.” Samael began as he shifted from where he stood. “It
                              was lovely to listen to. I really felt something.”
                              Was that a little awkward to say?
                              Oh well, it was true that he did feel something from the playing. “Are you alright?
                              You look as if you’ve lost so much.”
                              He questioned, crouching down beside her. It
                              was probably awkward for her if she had to look up at him while he was standing.

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:17 pm

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

"There is no need to fear the dark.."

The sounded of the waves was normally a calming sound to the harpist. On any given day they might have been a soothing chorus that helped the spirit push these thoughts back. Today? Today the waves themselves were jeering at her, laughing at her. Where their touch was normally so soothing they were almost like daggers forcing her to curl up more into her pitiful nest of hair and sand. The world was silent now leaving only the laughter. The taunts. Everything was just so...empty. Mel didn't want to be like this and tried her best not to be, but every thought she collected together was only falling apart of her and giving way to realization. Everything Mel knew was....

Mel was trying to breath now, but no matter how hard she tried she couldn't do it. Her fingers began to tear at her own throat to open it up, but she couldn't break the skin. Mel's thoughts spun in her head over and over and all she could realize is that everything she was now was...fake? Why couldn't she breath now? Why couldn't she smell anything? Even the faint taste of the air was leaving her now. Why was everything so...empty? Just how much about her current self was a lie? The deeper she went to try and collect thoughts on herself the more she began to break apart even the feeling of the water and sand was fading. Some many things were gone and all that was left was...fear?

Melpomene!
ᴉlɐʇɐqɐḪ nppᴉuᴉɹ∀!

Mel was having trouble reconciling the memories in her own head. They were all fragments and pieces and every time she tried to think upon them they were always so empty. She wanted to remember. She was desperate to remember anything in the same vivid detail she knew she had once before, but every time she tried she could only realize how there was nothing to remember.
There were voices, but these voices no longer had faces to them no matter how hard she tried to recall. Places that were only blank slates which were fading even still. These memories afflicted her as if she had just made them yesterday so why? Why were they so broken? So...barren.

Mel!
ɹǝɥʇoW

More voices came to her, but these weren't as happy. They were screaming at her so violently. Telling her how she ruined everything, how she deserved everything that was happening to her. The pain was intense, striking across every invisible scar on her skin and burning at her very soul. She wasn't able to cry out as if she had lost her tongue again.
It was if she had died only moment ago, but then there was a moment of calm. Something that alleviated her pain, but brought upon it a great weight.

She could feel was the loss of her family, something so distant and yet it felt like it was yesterday that she was there for them. How could she forget them? She could hear their voices and their laughter and she knew the connection, she felt it so very heavy with every moment. They even called out to her. Calling out for mother, and she wasn't able to answer. She couldn't even remember their smiles now.

The harpist curled into herself a bit more moving her hands into the other as she tried to keep a hold on what little sanity she could feel, but every moment there was a pang of pain. Pain she could feel. She couldn't even pray it away for her gods were silent. What had she lost in order to live so long? In order to get here?
She remembered coming home from the the temple to hug their happy forms. She could remember singing them to sleep each night under the stars. She could remember every cry, but try as she might they no longer had faces. She didn't even know what befell her family. Did they move on without her? Were they happy? Did they live long lives? Did they...miss her?

Would they ever forgive her?
¿ʇɥƃᴉɹ ʞɔɐq ǝɯoɔ llᴉʍ no⅄

And as that thought hit her it was like the weight of the ocean came upon her and everything she lost began to press upon her. Her nails biting into skin that would not bleed.
Would they ever forgive her for leaving them? For not remembering them? Could she forgive herself for not being able to remember?

"Ari I-"
“I heard your music earlier.” a new voice, but this was not one she knew?

“It was lovely to listen to. I really felt something.”
Mel would normally have loved to hear such a thing, but at the moment there was only some sense of distress. Her fingers did not play as she wanted, this man said he enjoyed it but did he truly? She could not see his face to tell however he was drawing closer. Parts of her senses returning to the woman though her eyes did not meet his.

Within moment he was next to her. Her sense of touch began to return in response as she dragged her slender fingers through the sand trying to feel something. She was eventually able to find him and accidentally placed her hand upon the males shoulder "I-" she began though he was not done speaking. She was about to lie, about to try not to let this man feel her sorrow as she normally did. There was no reason for anyone to have to see her like this, they had tough enough times right?
What if seeing this made someone hate her what if...

“Are you alright?
You look as if you’ve lost so much.”

That question hit her hard. Her lie was stopped in its tracks as she froze in place. The harpist began to whimper and within moment she seemed to throw her arms around the man, crying all the while something she had tried to prevent herself from doing for so long. She felt some shame, but the spirit was not able to stop herself.
It was clear Mel was crying and this was the only time her eyes seemed to produce anything not that Mel knew it, but the spirit was able to cry. Her tears were a bit off color and ghostly white, but it seemed to shine in some way.

Any close look at her eyes past the tears would make it clear that she was indeed blind. Her eyes, though silver, were faded as though some malady afflicted them. Her actions were not that of a woman with full control of her sight.

"Would they forgive me? I left them behind! My family. I left before I could even give them a true goodbye and now I can't-I can't even remember their faces. I can't remember their smiles. I can't-

They know I loved them right? I didn't want to leave them I-"

Mel couldn't get control over herself it was something she'd kept pushed back for long that she was having trouble keeping control. Even her crying sounded like that of a sad song, not something even Mel would be able to play upon her harp.

Translation(s):

"...for I will act as your guide in even the most starless of nights.."

Venue:[Beach] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird], ????]✉✉Mood:[Dolore [Distress]]✉✉Finance:[$715.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC: Hope this works!

ADONIPS

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

ADONIPS

Fashionable Enchanter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:19 pm
tab
                          User Image
                          User Image
                          User Image
                            User Image MELPOMENE User Image THE BEACH User Image $1,ooo User Image SINGLE User Image

This was an unexpected turn of events, Samael surmised. It started with a cold touch on
                              his shoulder, and eventually the harpist he had come across was sobbing now. Her cold
                              form wrapped around him as her frame was wrecked with sobs. He felt a little awkward
                              being in a position like this. Comforting someone was not his forte and the least he could
                              do was to at least pat her back as she lamented—well, he attempted to pat her back. It
                              did not take long for Samael to realize that maybe she wasn’t real. He knew better than
                              to voice his concerns out, at least. It was probably not in his place to speak about things
                              he knew nothing about.

He listened to the words she had to say, and he could feel the sorrow creeping in. Would
                              this be him in a few years? Not remembering the lost one’s voice or smile—the way they
                              laughed or the way the held his hand. It was a terrifying thought to think that the fragile
                              mind was quick to forget. Hell, even if the wound was fresh, and the memories still ripe,
                              they were all just beginning to fade away. Slipping through his fingers just like that.

Why was the future so scary? Why was time a concept they could not manipulate at all?

“Alright, deep breaths. Take a few deep breaths.” Samael advised the woman as she
                              continued to sob into his arms. What had he gotten into? “I’m not them so I don’t
                              necessarily know the answers to your concerns. Though, maybe I can offer some
                              comfort for ehm…your questions.”
                              Samael offered. To think that he was thinking of
                              his memories earlier as well—how fortunate that the world had decided to let two
                              mourning spirits meet. One alive and the other…probably half-alive. Hopefully he wasn’t
                              too imposing? He sure felt that way right now.

“I think the problem in itself is the limits imposed to us as people.” Samael began,
                              though he paused to think for a bit, before he back tracked on his own words. “Well, it’s
                              not necessarily a problem. It’s just that we have so many limits that not
                              everything we experienced before could be retained.”
                              He explained. It was probably
                              common knowledge for most people, considering that this was kind of taught in basic
                              philosophy class. He figured now might not be the time to go on a long nerdy tangent.
                              He decided to drop the explanations and go straight to attacking the sentimentality she
                              felt instead.

“Time would probably heal most wounds. Ehm, scars may remain but you can live
                              on normally after they’ve healed up.”
                              Samael said as he thought of the scar that
                              marred his face. It was something that took months to heal—the skin built up slowly and
                              while the redness disappeared overtime, there was a permanent patch of brown skin over
                              his face. A battle scar that spoke of his chemistry lab accident. “They might not forgive
                              you now, but I’m hoping they do someday. People always leave for a multitude of
                              reasons, and…it’s honestly a matter of being able to understand those reasons
                              one day.”
                              He shrugged. He was silent for a moment as he considered everything he said.
                              Perhaps it was easier to simply just be straightforward?

“But I know what you feel about forgetting things.” He said. He took in a deep
                              breath. “I just realized that I’m beginning to forget too.” He admitted.

asbloodrunscold
                              Sorry for taking a bit to respond! I had this almost done the other day, though it took me until today to really finish it cause I've been tired "orz

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games