Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:37 pm
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

The sudden laughter caught Allix off guard. At first, she really thought that she was getting laughed at for her looks. She stood there with a confused expression until Tagata reached out and rested her forehead against hers. Her face went bright red, but you couldn't tell thanks to all of her fur. Just when she thought things couldn't possibly progress any further, Tagata added more of a plot twist than she expected. "Cannibal....?" The thought was tossed out the window after Allix began to witness her transforming as well! Hers was definitely... more on the gruesome side than her own. Hearing bones pop and crack as well as flesh tear and blood dripping. She couldn't even begin to imagine the pain that came with transforming into such a large creature! She never would've thought that Tagata could be this HUGE beast. Any normal person would've tucked their tail and ran of the hills, but did exactly the opposite. "Tagata..." As she got closer to the wendigo, Allix slowly started transforming back to her human form. Her hands gently reached up and felt the texture of her skull in her palms as she nuzzled her face into it. Eventually Allix started crying! She had no clue why, but it happened nonetheless. "Thank you for telling me... I'm sorry I'm getting tears all on your head...! I don't know why I'm being a baby all of a sudden..." She said with a tearful chuckle while hugging her head closer to her body. A weight felt like it was being lifted off of her chest and shoulders. She didn't feel as alone anymore.

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

» MOOD: Shocked || Oddly Happy? xxx» COMPANY:Tagata xxx» HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx» OOC:xxx

Vintag3Tacit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:38 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╬╬ T a g a t a ╬╬
╬╬╬ 'A i ۩۞۩ A a n o ╬╬╬

"Fear. Fear attracts the fearful
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe The strongthe weak
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe innocent… the corrupt.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFear. Fear is my ally."

Tagata huffed, and lightly shook their head, as Allix came closer to her large form, the creature hesitated, the control over the mind was hard to maintain. The animalistic side wanted carnage, but Tagata wanted comfort. Slowly, the creature rested it's large claws to the cold pavement, as it felt Allix resting her head on it's. The creature breathed out a little growl before closing it's eyes, and pushing back against her head, lightly whining. This wasn't Tagata but the wendigo itself, even though she is in the back of the creatures mind, holding the slim rope of sanity left. Feeling the tears touch the base of the wendigo's skull, The creature reared it's head to look at the frail human, and licked at her cheeks to wipe away those tears. Tagata wanted to talk but all that was audible was the creatures low growls. So instead, the creature just shoved its head to Allix's and puffed frustration out of the nose, almost in the notion of pouting. The thing to worry about now is...how will they sneak out of this predicament? Tagata is in an unstable state of mind, where if a scream was heard, or someone else see's them, nothing would be able to stop her from devouring them, and what if she forgets that Allix is a friend?

"Far above, far above.
xxxxxxxWe don't know where we'll fall.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFar above, far above.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhat once was great is rendered small."

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:16 pm
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar

Just by the way that the wendigo was acting, Allix could sorta tell that Tagata wasn't 100% in control. As a kid, she was in a similar state when she first got fused with her animal. Most of the time, that's why she was kept muzzled in the lab to keep her from fully mauling the scientist. However, She wasn't sure about how long her friend would be stuck in this form. She wasn't sure if she'd out right attack someone the second she saw someone else. Allix didn't wanna risk that! Stroking the sides of her head gently, the designer tried to find a crafty way to sorta sit and wait it out until her friend was able to transform back. "Uhhh..." Since they were on a path that anyone could be on, first things first was to get off the path. Allix turned to head to look the wendigo in the eyes with a gentle gaze. "Tagata... I dunno if you can really hear me in there, but I'm gonna blindfold you real quick. Try not to freak out, kay?" This could've turned out two ways: horribly horribly bad, or they calmly wait out in the thick woodsy area of the park. Welp, here goes nothing! She removed her red scarf from around her neck and gently wrapped it around the beast's eyes. From there, she took a hold of one of her large clawed hands and sorta tugged her along off the park's cobblestone path into the thick brush of the park's small wooded area. People would rarely go off the path, so that would keep them out of danger's way, right? Once she felt they were far away enough, Allix undid the scarf.

» MOOD: Uhhh xxx» COMPANY:Tagata xxx» HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx» OOC:xxx

Vintag3Tacit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:31 pm

╬╬ T a g a t a ╬╬
╬╬╬ 'A i ۩۞۩ A a n o ╬╬╬

For the split second it took to hear Allix's voice, Tagata gained control, for however long that will last, she was able to manage to make the creature nod in agreeance, before loosing control again. Once the blindfold was wrapped around its eyes, the creature raised its head, sniffing the air before shoving it's face back into Allix's to smell her, and confirm that she was still there. With low growling, and whining, the creature followed blindly with Alix, feeling the different texture beneath it's feet, the creature pulled back, it didn't like it one bit, but after getting use to the grass, it towered its long body over Allix before wrapping around her, and sitting down for a moment, and once the blindfold was removed, it's eyes adjusted back to the scenery.

However, it's eyes didn't land on Allix, it spotted a deer a few feet away from them. Eye's locked on, and completely ignored Allix, as it started to prowl, much like a lion to it's prey. Faster, the creature snuck up on the deer, till it was too late. The wendigo dove into the deer, using the tip of it's bone shaped mouth the stab, and gut the deer, ripping it apart, and bathing it head in the animals blood. Satisfied with the kill, it just perched itself in the corpse of the fallen deer, and started gnawing on the animals flesh and bone, making audible purring, and crunching noises.

"Far above, far above.

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:48 pm
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar

Allix had felt accomplished guiding the huge creature away from people, however, seeing how quickly it's eyes seemed fixated on something, a gut feeling of worry hit her. Was a person actually out here?! Her head quickly turned to the direction the wendigo was looking at, but soon felt relieved seeing that it was just a deer. For a second, she really thought she would have to try and fight her off of a person, lucky her though. Since it was just a deer, Allix didn't feel the need to stop her from hunting. She sat on the ground and awkwardly watched. "Animal Planet really didn't prepare me for this.." She thought as she winced just watching the deer get torn apart. Oh well. Circle of life, right? At some point, though, Allix had to turn her gaze on something else. Seeing the carnage for a long time was starting to pop up some really dark and unwanted memories right now.

» MOOD: Uhhh xxx» COMPANY:Tagata xxx» HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx» OOC:xxx

Vintag3Tacit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:59 pm

╬╬ T a g a t a ╬╬
╬╬╬ 'A i ۩۞۩ A a n o ╬╬╬

Once the Wendigo ate a good portion of its kill, which was half of the deer itself, slowly it began to transform back to Tagata's self. Again the bone cracking, flesh deteriorating, until a naked woman stood in its wake, with steam rolling off of her body, and her shaking. This was the first time that she had some form of remembrance, and control. Looking over to her friend through her wet hair, she held herself and started shaking from the cold. Words were unable to form, as she was very much in pain. These transformation usually happens when she blacks out, and doesn't remember the pain. With this being the first time to be awake, and aware of it.....was unsettling. "C...Cold....." Was all that she could say.

"Far above, far above.

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:12 pm
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar

Hearing a human voice coming from the wendigo's direction, Allix was surprised that she had finally reverted back. "Tagata!" Running over, she wasted no time taking off her leather coat and hoodie to toss them onto the shaking woman to wear. She had to undergo a lot of terrain endurance training, so Allix was able to withstand the cold for quite a bit before it would actually get to her. "Poor thing. You're shaking like a leaf!" Pulling the hoodie over Tagata's head, Allix helped her friend get somewhat dressed and even gave her her boots to wear to keep her feet warm too. "Are you okay?" Transforming seemed to really take a lot of energy for her. She was honestly surprised she was even standing after all of that body morphing. Taking a hold of her cold hands, Allix did her best to warm them up by blowing onto them and rubbing her hands together over them. "How about we get you home so you can be out of the cold? Did you drive here? Uhh, if not I've got my motorcycle."

» MOOD: Concerned xxx» COMPANY:Tagata xxx» HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx» OOC:xxx

Vintag3Tacit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:57 pm

╬╬ T a g a t a ╬╬
╬╬╬ 'A i ۩۞۩ A a n o ╬╬╬

Tagata was taken aback with the way her friend came rushing over to her rescue, and helped her out the way that she did, and was truly stunned. The way Allix fretted over her, and gave her clothing articles to help warm her up, she felt bad and thought what about you? Tagata couldn't hide her small smile, and just blatantly rested her forehead against Allix's, closing her eyes as she felt the warm from her flesh. "You are full of surprises....." She chuckled lightly. "Not once did you run......Not once did I see fear in your eyes........Why though?" Tagata removed her head, and readjusted herself. "I did drive here.......But....Let's go back to my place....That way I can return your clothes, and get some of my own." It should be safe to invite her back to her crib right?

"Far above, far above.

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:28 pm
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar

As Tagata placed her forehead against hers again, Allix smiled warmly and gave her hands a gentle squeeze before she kissed them affectionately. Hopefully she didn't find that weird since Allix was naturally an affectionate person. Hearing her questions, the designer just gave a simple answer. "Because it's you~ I trust you, Tagata." She hadn't run away when she transformed in front of her, so why would she do the same? Besides, Tagata could've easily devoured her if she truly wanted to, which had her thinking... Was that why she was acting strange when they were first at Allix's place? Did hold herself back on eating her? Hmm... maybe she'd ask her later. The most important thing right now a was getting her back home where it was nice and warm! "Of course! Lead the way, and I'll follow."

» MOOD: Relieved xxx» COMPANY:Tagata xxx» HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx» OOC:xxx

Vintag3Tacit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:37 pm

╬╬ T a g a t a ╬╬
╬╬╬ 'A i ۩۞۩ A a n o ╬╬╬

Tagata blushed as she felt her friends warm lips press against her hands. What a sweet gesture. She thought to herself. The words spoken sunk deep within her. Trust.....What an odd thing to say. Considering in the regards of how they first met....What a ways they came to now. "Right hen...Follow me." And with haste, she lead the way back to her place. [EXIT]

"Far above, far above.

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:57 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, иσvємвєя ⑳тн

םαч ② σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④0⑧
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑫ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:06 pm
User Image

SerildaxxNoir
The Rebellious Artist

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════

With her cash flow being on the slow side, today Serilda decided to set up at the park to see if she could get some money from performing before she started picking pockets. Yea, she could've gotten a normal day job like everyone else, but what fun would that be? Being stuck to boring job wasn't really her style anyways. She had a mini music station set up with speakers, an electric guitar, microphone and keyboard piano. She was just gonna start singing whatever she felt like unless people paid her to do special requests. Starting with the first song, the half-siren swayed in tune with the music before standing closer to the mic and started singing. Her voice was damn near hypnotic as a few people already started gathering around to get a better listen of her. Was it cheating that she could sing so well thanks to her siren genes? ...I mean, probably, but it wasn't her fault she was born gifted. Besides, if she could show off her talent and get money for it, it was a win-win, right? After the first song had ended, Serilda then slowly eased into the second song, while her eyes watched as people dropped a couple dollar bills into her opened guitar case.

MOOD: Mellowxxx COMPANY: Strangersxxx OUTFIT: In Picxxx OOC:xxx

l SHEM l

Cho-Cho Twain

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:44 am
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Soleil Park│WITH: The Public and this talented lady (Serilda)│STATUS: "Meep?"│Outfit: In the pic│

XXXXXXXXXXX go and put the lights out XXXXXXXXXXX≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎XXXXXXX we'll keep fighting on and on until we BLACKOUT XXXXX

Tap' --tap' --tap' goes Aaron's footsteps as he heads out from his office. It was nice of Kshama that she took good care of the lost magical kitty cat. There were no cases to solve in the meantime. He is free to roam around the city rather than just sitting on his desk and staring at a computer. Though, there were reports about a shootout not long ago. It happened before the terror occurred on Halloween. And based on the scene, there were around three (3) to five (5) dead bodies that evening. But the investigation was assigned to the other detectives who are familiar with the city since Aaron needs to spend more time in the city to handle the "much bigger deals" around.

Using the public bus, he decides to visit the park to have a little stroll. The weather is not ideal for anyone to walk around, especially without an umbrella. As said in the news, the sky is cloudy yet, light grey. It's either the rays of the sun may find their way to seep through to kiss the ground again, or the clouds may go darker, and it might even rain. However, those are just the possible things to happen. But who knows, maybe it will rain some fish? Or the sky might fall at any time.

He then took a pause and grabbed his phone to text Coralyn of his whereabouts. *click- ..click-click*

SMS To: [Contact Name:] Sweet Tooth~

Hey baby, I'm here at the park right now. I don't have anything else to do back at work, so I decided to just have a little walk around.

I'll bring your favorite treat when I get back home, okay?
                                        Love you. heart
                                        -------------------------
                                        (Message Sent)

ll Neo ll

When Aaron was about to place his phone back in his pocket, there was this alluring voice that he could hear from a distance. It was not that far, so he walks towards the gathering crowd to check what was going on. When he first hears her voice, his first impression was someone is just playing a recorded song for the public to hear. But he then finds out that it was actually a street performer, singing the song. This lady was beautiful and her voice was heavenly. It made Aaron smile and with realization, he quickly pointed his phone to her amazing performance. He only caught the first song half-way until she then sang another one but in a mellow tone.

When the song has finally, Aaron applaud along with the crowd and stopped his video there. For Aaron, her voice wasn't like any other he ever heard. "What a talent--" He uttered softly as he clapped his hands with the crowd. And as people were still placing their money in the uncovered guitar case. He then stepped forward, holding five (5) dollars in his hand. "Can I request for song called.. Señorita? .. umm by Camila Cabello?" Aaron asked as he then drops his five dollars in the guitar case. .."And.. do you mind if we could sing together?" Aaron felt a little shy because there were people around, but he knows how to sing the song for the guy's part. And since the song is for duo, it won't be complete she would sing it all by herself.
                                        To this, Aaron gave a shy, closed-eyed smile as his cheeks blushed slightly. -----------------

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:45 pm
User Image

SerildaxxNoir
The Rebellious Artist

Finishing up her two songs, Serilda basked in the praise and applause of the crowd. "Heh, this never gets old~" She had people in the past ask her why she never got big, and the simply answer she gave them was this: She just didn't want to. While she loved performing whether it be in a musical or visually artistic sense, she didn't crave constant attention. She liked to blend in at times, and if she were famous there would be no way she'd be able to do so! Paparazzi were the worst, too! The siren would never have a moment of peace when she wanted it. As she started re-tuning her guitar, a certain four-eyed fellow came forward with a song request AND offered to sing with her. Now that was a first! A smile graced her face as she took the $5 and tucked it into her bra. "No problem~ Come on up to the mic and we'll sing." Her eyes moved towards the crowd who now looked at the two curiously to see what kind of sound they would make together.

Once the stranger was up at the mic, Serilda side-eyed him playfully and smirked. "Let's hear those pipes on ya, boy~" The siren teased before she began to strum her guitar and sing. The crowd seemed to really enjoy the song and the collaboration of their voices so much that more money began to flow into her case while some began to clap along to the beat. When the song came to an end, Serilda gave the boy a pleased yet surprised look. "Not bad, Glasses~ You sing pretty well. Heh, I'm Serilda." She said as she held out her hand to shake his.

MOOD: Mellowxxx COMPANY: Strangers & Glasses Boyxxx OUTFIT: In Picxxx OOC:xxx

l SHEM l

Cho-Cho Twain

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:39 am
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Soleil Park│WITH: The Public and this talented lady (Serilda)│STATUS: "Meep?"│Outfit: In the pic│

XXXXXXXXXXX go and put the lights out XXXXXXXXXXX≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎XXXXXXX we'll keep fighting on and on until we BLACKOUT XXXXX

Rosey hues remain on his cheeks as he makes his way up to the stage with the street performer. Singing was one of his secret passion whenever he is alone in the office during overtime or even just at home. He is confident that he can sing well, but he is still feeling nervous where many people are watching or listening. He took a deep breath to regain his composure and sang with her. His voice was a little shaky at the first line where the guy's part fill in. However, His vocal tone began to fixate the next line of the lyrics after that and sung along really well until the song ended.

Aaron bowed as his cheeks were still blushing. It really felt good to sing, especially when you have somebody to sing along with. "Not bad, Glasses~ You sing pretty well. Heh, I'm Serilda." She said. Aaron blinked twice before giving a smile and reached for her hand to shake. "Hey.. Heh.. Umm, Aaron.. the name's Aaron. I really love your voice." His eyes fixated on hers before he slowly let goes of her hand and walked down for her to have the stage again.

He could not help but chuckle as some strangers patted his back and clapped as he rejoined the crowd again. And since he is not planning to go anywhere aside from punching his DTR back at work and then go straight back to Coralyn's house. He decided to just watch her show and continue to record until she ends her performance for the day. He kept a small smile that traced his as he approached her again after the crowd dispersed. He has to admit, she is cute and--- seducing? Not sure, but there's something about her voice and personality.

"Do you always perform here at the park? .. He asked as she was about to leave her spot. She's a street performer, maybe this was her favorite spot to perform and show her talents?

Cho-Cho Twain

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games