Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:20 pm
Silly Genji
"Sorry about my behavior, I'll make it up to you once this is over." Shinji said with a gentle smile, but for now, just sit still. He pressed a finger on her lips to hush her gently. With that Senji breathed out his dragon and walked out from his hiding place spotting Kenji and Daisuke.

Kenji saw Senji emerge from his hiding place. Without wasting any time, Kenji leapt off the roof he was on, spun and twirled in the air, attempting to do a roundhouse kick on Senji.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:27 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
"Sorry about my behavior, I'll make it up to you once this is over." Shinji said with a gentle smile, but for now, just sit still. He pressed a finger on her lips to hush her gently. With that Senji breathed out his dragon and walked out from his hiding place spotting Kenji and Daisuke.

Kenji saw Senji emerge from his hiding place. Without wasting any time, Kenji leapt off the roof he was on, spun and twirled in the air, attempting to do a roundhouse kick on Senji.
Senji grabbed his leg and slammed him down on to the earth and turned to face Daisuke, who hand already tightened his hand into a fist. Daisuke punched Senji, sending him skidding across the pavement.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:32 pm
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji

Senji grabbed his leg and slammed him down on to the earth and turned to face Daisuke, who hand already tightened his hand into a fist. Daisuke punched Senji, sending him skidding across the pavement.

Getting up slowly he twisted his neck, eliciting a cracking sound. "Thanks Daisuke." Kenji watched Shinji get up "Team Up?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:45 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji

Getting up slowly he twisted his neck, eliciting a cracking sound. "Thanks Daisuke." Kenji watched Shinji get up "Team Up?"
I will not lose to the likes of the Uchiha! Shinji breathed out another dragon, this time two surrounded him. Both of them, were wrapped both of them together to make a flaming ball.
"Come!" He yelled.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:12 pm
Mai watched the fight as it escalated. "What's going on?" she asked herself quietly. And what was up with that guy?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:43 pm
"All of you calm the F* down or i will make you." Raith said from his squatting postion on a roof corner, a very pissed looked on his face. "I've had enough to deal with these past months without having a bunch of Genin screwing around and hurting themselves while i'm only a few houses down. You old clans and your goddamn unmovable pride, can't tell when your beat, or when you've back a person into a corner that just makes them fight harder than they should. And this is in your own town, save it for real enemies."

[[2000th post is mine!!! NOW I WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!muwha hahahahaha]]  

liz_bliz_inc

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:44 pm
Shin has been walking around for some time, feeling a bit more in control of himself some what. As he walks futher around, he starts to hear sounds of eratic movement and more near by. And also a dark feeling growing in his gut. Shin quickly takes pace and runs to what he feels is danger.

Shin makes it to a place and sees a female hiding behind something watching.

"Uh...exscuse me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:47 pm
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin has been walking around for some time, feeling a bit more in control of himself some what. As he walks futher around, he starts to hear sounds of eratic movement and more near by. And also a dark feeling growing in his gut. Shin quickly takes pace and runs to what he feels is danger.

Shin makes it to a place and sees a female hiding behind something watching.

"Uh...exscuse me?"

Mai looked behind her quickly. "What? What do you want?" She looked him over, the motioned over at the fight. "Do you know what's going on?"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:52 pm
"Huh!?"

Shin walked a bit over next to the young lady, and saw it.

It was Shinji, but in a way not. Fighting Kenji. The thought of this wasn't like a normal sparring match, it looked to more of near death match. Images of Kenji and Shinji fights he had in the past starts to flash in his mind as if he could see how he was to them almost.

"What...whats going on!?"

Shin wanted to run in and stop the fight, but he couldn't move. He could only watch in worriement.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:57 pm
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
"Huh!?"

Shin walked a bit over next to the young lady, and saw it.

It was Shinji, but in a way not. Fighting Kenji. The thought of this wasn't like a normal sparring match, it looked to more of near death match. Images of Kenji and Shinji fights he had in the past starts to flash in his mind as if he could see how he was to them almost.

"What...whats going on!?"

Shin wanted to run in and stop the fight, but he couldn't move. He could only watch in worriement.

"They've been at it for a few minutes now. I found the one with the gash on his chest a bit across town and I was running him to the hospital when he woke up. Then the other guy showed up and they started fighting." Mai said to the new guy. It seemed to her that he knew more than her and it bothered her that she was out of the loop.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:02 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"All of you calm the F* down or i will make you." Raith said from his squatting postion on a roof corner, a very pissed looked on his face. "I've had enough to deal with these past months without having a bunch of Genin screwing around and hurting themselves while i'm only a few houses down. You old clans and your goddamn unmovable pride, can't tell when your beat, or when you've back a person into a corner that just makes them fight harder than they should. And this is in your own town, save it for real enemies."

[[so i'm i guess i should take this as a "we're goign to ignore you" thing]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:06 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
The_Last_PlainsWalker

((What? You were talking to the two fighting not me. ;p ))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:11 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
The_Last_PlainsWalker

[[she still would have noticed a big intimidating guy wearing Adept nin armor (the adept armor is very similar to Anbu, with a few differences, like the armor covering more parts of the body, though they still preserve mobility)]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:15 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
The_Last_PlainsWalker

[[she still would have noticed a big intimidating guy wearing Adept nin armor (the adept armor is very similar to Anbu, with a few differences, like the armor covering more parts of the body, though they still preserve mobility)]]

((I'm waiting to see what they say. ninja ))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:18 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
The_Last_PlainsWalker

((I'm waiting to see what they say. ninja ))
[[well, i'm not really expecting him to really have to step in, his presnce should be enough to break them up, and if not, well, don't blink, you might miss him now that he's not wearing his wieghts]]  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games