Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:43 pm
Veika felt a smirk come across her maw, she had left the brute speechless. The smirk disappeared fast too, she wasn't one to show emotion.
"I may be going blind but, that does not mean I am helpless." She said matter-of-factly. "I don't eat berries nor do I need to worry about fleeing from some beast, I steer clear of other animals unless I'm hungry or one appoarches." Of course, she had went against what she usually did, she had appoarched the wolf. Her childish curiousity had won against her thoughts.
She then was intrested about what he was saying. It seemed to be going against her when she said he was careless and irresponsible. Then she saw him slip on the mossy rock. She stood there dumbfounded for a moment, then shook her head and let a soft laugh escape her maw. The laugh shaking her body.
When she had calmed down she looked back at the brute, her eyes seemed a bit kinder.. calmer but, were still cautious.
"You were saying, dear?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:57 pm
Slighter kept and eye on the Wolf, Standing up slowly and shaking his head, You could see a drop of blood coming out of His nose. The impact itself wasn't strong but he did fall on one of the blood vessels in his nose.
Listening to what she said and then nodding, "So your and old, a loner, and going blind." he said has he shook his head, blood hitting the rocks around him. "Then why did you approach me?" he asked her with obvious curiosity.
Listening to her laughing, Slighter sighed and then turned to face her again and sat down so he wouldn't slip again, "I.... Wasn't saying anything.." he said dropping his head down and looking at his paws, He could tell she had calmed down a little.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:18 pm
The smell of blood wavered to her nose, her brow then furrowed into a frown. She squinted her eyes to see where he was hurt sadly, she couldn't pinpoint where he was bleeding. Her frow deepened even more. Then she looked up and listened to his description of her, a small smile gracing her face.
"Yes, you caught me."
Then she looked about and heard his question, "Hmm.. blame it on Childish curiousity.." She mumbled as she sat on the ground and wrapped her long slender tail around her hind legs. "I see..." She murmured softly once again. Her choppy fur twirling around a bit in the gentle wind. Blood wavering once more to her nose. She squinted her eyes once more, trying to pinpoint where he was injured.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:46 pm
Slighter smiled seeing her smile.
"Oh right!" He said, "I;m being rude, My names Slighter, Its truly a pleasure to met you," He said to her proudly, "Well at least I think...." He said with tones of sarcasm in his voice.
Looking around once again, Slighter could clearly see the bear was approaching them but again he didn't worry much about it, he could tell it was a grizzly.
Licking his muzzle, Slighter took some of the blood in his mouth before using his front leg to rub it, "Bah, I'm going to be smelling blood for a while now..." He mumbled loudly to himself.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:37 pm
Vieka froze, he was introducing himself and she would have to introduce herself back. Well, if she was in a kind and polite mood. Silently sighing she replied,
"I am known as Vieka." She said nodding.
Laughing softly at his sarcasm she noticed the grizzly. She wouldn't worry about it until it was right.
Looking back at him she heard him talk to himself. He was bleeding at the nose! That mystery was now solved... she sighed somewhat at that. Noe she didn't need to keep squitning and fighting her blindness. She was accepting it. That was a good thing, many didn't accept handicapped problems.
"Your nose is okay?" She asked, wondering how bad the brute was injured. Then the white furred b***h turned her attention to the Grizzly, waiting for the brute to reply.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:02 am
Slighter bowed the white b***h once he knew her name. Not knowing exactly how to treat and elder, Slighter Looked away and yawned once again.
"Yeah, My nose is fine," He replied to her has he looked back at her back when she had turned around to face the grizzly, "Has good as its going to get for now I suppose." He said before he sneezed, blood shooting out of his nose onto the ground, catching the Grizzly attention.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:52 am
"That is good." Vieka replied simply. Noticing the air around the two had grown a little more calmer and peaceful. Not so awkward and tense as it was before. Hearing him sneeze and the blood fly everywhere she sighed,
"Oh dear, I believe you got us in trouble.." She said calmly.
She watched the bear as much as she could. Wondering if the beast would make a stupid move. She felt the tip of her tail flicker a bit against the side of her leg, she watched a bit excited. Waiting to see what the Grizzly would do.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:15 am
Slighter nodded disappointed in himself for sneazing but he couldn't hold it in.
"Yeah, My apologies, Liquids in your nose such as blood is bound to make your sneeze." He said has he shook his head and looked at the grizzly.
Walking over to Vieka he sat next to her and wagged his tail, "This has been a rather...." He paused for a moment and smirked, "exciting day." He said happily, It had been a while since he met a bear in this area.
"This Grizzly is probably a wandering around looking for food." He told her, "Its been a while since I saw any bears in this area." He said has he yawned once.
The bear looking at the two wolf growled once again and got up on his hind legs.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:58 am
Vieka turned her head some to look at him and smiled smally, "Yes, it has hasn't it?" Then looked back at the bear as her twitched and the bear was standing to its full height she chuckled,
"I do hope it isn't going to try to fight us." She then looked at Slighter once more,
"That is probably it." She nodded, this wouldn't be her first time walking across a bear, letting her tail unfold from her hind legs and it swayed gently.
Her gaze narrowing once more on the beast, "So Mr. Alpha, what is your battle plan?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:06 pm
Slighter faced Vieka and sighed, has she yawned once.
"Battle plan?" He mumbled to himself, "Well I suppose we could either walk away or I could get an old b***h like you a free meal." He said with a smirk on his face, He was being sarcastic but at the same time meant what he said.
Slighter never made battle plans, His skills where impeccable. He had developed the ability to fight while still being careless and win.
"What do you think?" He said has he said has he licked his lips, if it was up to him Slighter would just walk away but he still doubted the old wolf ability to fight with her condition.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:39 pm
Veika laughed outloud, her body shaking once more. Looking at the brute once more she replied,
"I don't need a free meal, I ate before I found you." She then stood up, shaking her body off she looked at the bear once more. Her ears pointed forwards and her tail hung out in a horizontal line, swaying some.
The brute probably still doubted her ability, she wasn't surprised though. A lot of people would doubt an old blind b***h wouldn't they? Yes, they would.
"Well, we could walk away... we shouldn't waste our time and strength if the bear is going to leave us alone." She stated calmly, closing her eyes and giving a small yawn. Her pink tongue was seen curling before she closed her mouth once more.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:48 pm
Slighter laughed and nodded has he turned away from the bear and started to walk away.
"Very well then, Let us walk away." He replied to her has he stretched his forward, then hind legs. standing up straight again, Slighter looked back at the b***h and smiled.
"How long have you been in these lands?" He asked her politely before he looked up the mountain side and slowly trotted up the mountain.
Slighter was now in the sun, His dark black fur shining in the sun light making it easy for others to see him. This was expected from him, since he was born in northern lands and his parents where siberian wolves.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:18 pm
Vieka followed Slighter, walking gracefully as she held her head up high. Looking about the unknown territory as much as she could. Hearing Slighter's question she perked up some, "Not long, several days ago." She said nodding, remebering.
She stopped as she furrowed her brow and squinted, looking at the raising turf. She had never been a mountainous wolf, sighing she started to follow the dark toned wolf once more. Being extra cautious, she walked slowly. Lifting her paws highly, turning around rocks slyly, swaying her tail back and forth slowly as well... helping keeping her balance.
"How long have you been alpha?" She asked curiously, wondering if he was a royal spawn or, he fought for the higher rank.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:28 pm
Slighter looked at Vieka, "About, 3... 2 years now." Slighter said unsure, It was closer to two years.
"I wasn't born in these lands, I wandered here much like you, but found a home here. made great friends and assumed alpha statues of the land when the previous alpha disappeared, with much of the pack." he told her with a sad face, "The packed might have been small back then but it was still sad to me... lost of friends had left without saying anything." He told her sadly.
Realizing he was taking up a rather rocky mountain side, Slighter stopped walking and shook his head, "I'm so sorry..." he told her, "We should have went another place instead... I wasn't thinking when I started walking up here with you..." Slighter explained himself, He still didn't realized she had advanced senses.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:03 pm
Vieka listened to him quietly and then frowned; brow furrowing in frustration. She stopped walking and looked over the edge of the slope. Peering down before looking back up at Slighter, "I am sorry about your lose.." She murmured softly. She didn't know what to say... she was never the one to have friends and not knowing her past did not help her case at all. Starting to walk once more she made sure not to step on anything sharp or get near the edge. Hearing his apology she looked up once more and shook her slender head,
"I'll get used to the terrain in a moment... no need to worry." She said calmly. Knowing the wind was carrying her voice and words to the brute. When she was next to him she stopped walking, standing calmly. Looking about once more she asked simply, "Do you have an Alphess?" Childish curousity coursing through her veins once more. She then lifted her front paw and started to walk once more. Being more cautious with each step she took. She walked slowly, making sure not to go to far ahead of the brute. She didn't want to get herself into trouble and she wanted to ask more questions. Well, if she could think of anymore..
Mumbling something inaudible she looked up and stopped walking, waiting for the brute. Her questions would start with the Alpha's then start moving down. She was curious of these lands and she wanted to know them better for she would be here for a while.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff