Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephesea

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:57 pm

*is now sleeping peacefully* Good Night Gaia...no more pm's today Anbu...I'll get back to you...
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:11 pm

I have 9 shirts. I got 4 in a ROW at one point.

Gambino scares me. He was stalking me! Briefly, but STILL! gonk

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

S_H_I_NO

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:45 pm

are u planning to lend those shirts out or use it as prizes zarna?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:11 am

wow I totally missed this whole race thing... sucks to be gone for one day and you miss everything! sheesh...

heathclif

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:23 am

Heluma
Ryuken38
darn edmund got disqualified

Edmund went off into the personals with Vanessa.... eek ....thats distrubing....

Yeah, Eldmund is gettin' his..Er..Freaky old guy mojo on? ..o_O....ALL..RIGHT!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:57 am

|_Amari_
Heluma
Ryuken38
darn edmund got disqualified

Edmund went off into the personals with Vanessa.... eek ....thats distrubing....

Yeah, Eldmund is gettin' his..Er..Freaky old guy mojo on? ..o_O....ALL..RIGHT!
He's a pimp razz

Keruza

S_H_I_NO

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:34 am

i finally got my head band... crying ...this is such a cool day.... crying
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:14 am

lol.. how? bought it??

i got 2 shirts in a row, then another in 1 minute then another... but it stopped there for a whole day.......... I WISH I HAD ONE.... I want to make money..

also this is so useless.. gaia is killing itself by doing this dumb event. the only purpose of this is to get shirts. the people MASSACRE gaia to get the shirts. over 263 topics of I WANT SHIRT, OMG I KNOW HOW TO GET s**t

such newbs.. its for the olympics.. if there were no shirt, gaia would be calm and less then 10000 users online..

Evil Ducky Man

Keruza

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:48 am

Kaiq
lol.. how? bought it??

i got 2 shirts in a row, then another in 1 minute then another... but it stopped there for a whole day.......... I WISH I HAD ONE.... I want to make money..

also this is so useless.. gaia is killing itself by doing this dumb event. the only purpose of this is to get shirts. the people MASSACRE gaia to get the shirts. over 263 topics of I WANT SHIRT, OMG I KNOW HOW TO GET s**t

such newbs.. its for the olympics.. if there were no shirt, gaia would be calm and less then 10000 users online..
Yeah, but what's the OS worth?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:22 am

Kaiq
lol.. how? bought it??

I agree...the amount of newb treads requesting shirts was outrageous....the lag on Gaia was terrible....the whole event went from being about the Olympics and morphed into the chatterbox.... sweatdrop ...not to mention, what do I now do with all the shirts???

Ephesea

Miyuki40

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:47 am

Heluma
Kaiq
lol.. how? bought it??

I agree...the amount of newb treads requesting shirts was outrageous....the lag on Gaia was terrible....the whole event went from being about the Olympics and morphed into the chatterbox.... sweatdrop ...not to mention, what do I now do with all the shirts???

lol
yea i saw plenty of threads about that too....
and i think it was kinda annoying... scream
you can try selling them
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:19 am

Fireflash40
Heluma
Kaiq
lol.. how? bought it??

lol
yea i saw plenty of threads about that too....
and i think it was kinda annoying... scream
you can try selling them

Prehaps I should...but I have 10, I not sure they would all sell considering most people already have one....maybe I'll give them away...I also have some clothes I want to get rid of...

Ephesea

S_H_I_NO

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:28 pm

did they close gambino?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:57 pm

I'm back xd sorry for the absence first I lost power then I got addicted to .hack and City of Heroes but I plan on being back for a while biggrin

CatEarzRSexi01

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:04 pm

yep, Gambino mansion is cclosed.

Currently my page 150 give away item is likely to be a white olympic shirt. Due to my shirt exchange shop eating all my black ones...
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games