Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I~am~Angelique

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:16 pm
I am sorry to say this but I can not run the academy anymore. I have taken on too many responsibilities. Anyone that wishes to be the new sensei please pm me. If anyone has a nomination please pm me. I am sorry but I just have too much stuff I have to take care of.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:34 pm
.....=/ Bye Minii...-waves.- miss you.. gonk  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Joelakaturbo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:59 pm
hmmmm, interesting.....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:01 pm
awww cry
Bye Mini sad

I hope whatever is troubling you abates itself soon  

Windblade

Windblade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:40 pm
Wind crawls out from under his desk, the HoukaiFuuin scroll in his hand. Dameon had almost corrupted the process earlier by intruding, and now Wind needed to find him to see what was up. He had heard something about a student becoming curse sealed and wondered if Dameon could help him find this student.

(( IOW, Dameon I'm looking for you. ))

Wind wrote up a small note and left it on the board for Dameon, in case he came back. It read:

Dameon,

If you come at the right time, and find me in the forest clearing, the one you know where, then I seek answers from you.

~Wind

(( Cya tommorrow all^^ ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:08 am
Bye Mini Sensei, We'll miss u  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:00 am
(( dude, i think polio should be a sensei. i mean she was already an assistant and towards the academy. he sees polio on the bench asleep. he thinks to himself the warrior sleeps.... he walks into the classrooms and sees a note. "hmm...from wind." he reads then nods. he walks over to the training area believing that he must still be better.
(( wind just pm when you are online. what does iow mean?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:15 am
Bye Mini Sensei, Please visit

Plus i agree with dameon. Polio should be the new sensei.  

MixedUp92

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:21 am
dameon walks back and senses wind's presence. he walkks over to the specified clearing and then begins to meditate in wait for wind. his arms are raised slightly and dameon's hands are interlocked and index fingers pointed upwards. his arms are feeling the burn of the strain due to the 50 pound weights on his arms, but he stays like this to gain more strenght and more chakra.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:34 am
in his mind he sees a new technique... 4 kage bunshins attack at different intervals to do maximum damage. he would call it the demon strike. he continues to concentrate on emptying his mind. the thoughts of the pain in his arms are leaving his mind and he is becoming one with the clearing around him.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:38 am
Polio opened her eyes, blinking a little and looked around before she sat up on the bench "Alright...now thats an uncomfortable place to sleep at night." she mumbled swinging her legs over the side and started rubbing the back of her head and lower back slightly as she looks around.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:46 am
Endless appears in a tree overlooking the field. He's strong without the curse seal acting up. I need pay more attention to him. Endless frowned as his stomach growled. Time to get some Ramen!  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:50 am
dameon gets up and walks out of the clearing." guess he isn't coming yet. he walks back to the academy and sees polio's awake." you feeling better how's your leg?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:54 am
She pushed herself off the bench scratching her head a little then looked at Dameon as he approached. "Its Fine...thanks alot." she replied with a nod.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:57 am
he sticks out his hand" just incase your leg is still a little numb. so where should we go today, or what should we do? "  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games