Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:36 pm
heh we all have our secrets on the nights of the red moon i lose my mind to the darkness but wake up fine the next day  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:39 pm
"yea but i got this curse here" she said looking down "an evil guy came here and did something, now i have this thing"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:40 pm
well any way logen what happend to the thing that did this any way  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:42 pm
"killed him" she said slowly sitting up  

Aprilbaby1

Okahiki

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:43 pm
(**joining rp)

**as he enter his first school, Kyuu gaze upon the school and saw people flying off and he sees a certain "someone" he "admires" grins to himself "heh.. the winds tells me that this one might be some us **Kyuu jumps from building to building trying to catch up to them

as they were performing their rituals

**Kyuus enter the place in abrupt manner**

**in a sinster way** "Heh, for kids these days they shouldnt be running around without parents."
"I need not to introduce my self, which one of you have the elements wind and fire? ** *close his eyes for a brief momment and opens them. smiles in an evil way with his blue dragonic eyes* "I am here to test my abilties, now tell me which one of you have the elements wind and fire"  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:44 pm
she stood up "i have fire and wind" she said smiling  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:45 pm
"Well then, lets get back before someone miss us :3" * Logen Purred as the soul of Legonsrath wanted to do, as she did so, Logen explained how it was,* " you have now 1/2 of my human soul...it is maybee a burden but some of my knowledge and feelings is inprinted in that piece, turn to me --- my soul in you, if you want to use the knowledge that part had,
and if you ever want me to go away, and not protect you, my soul will vanish as my soul now is in your body, i will protect you fully with my winds (she will have an exactly as powerfull Wind becouse... i am me even if it is only Half my soul the knowledge of how to use the winds are exactly the same, though i will miss that part of my soul, becouse that part have some of the knowledge of my past in my race's greatest times,"

and then she explained what happened to the destroyer of worlds,* " he went to the place he was in the beginning, the place he was born, he will not pesturate theese lands anymore before 1 million years have gone by, this is how he is programmed, though i will be here when 1 million years have gone by again"  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:47 pm
*smiles* "Thats good to here, but too bad for you my lady"

*in a flash takes out his twin orichalum blades* 'I have a reason to fight, and is to test out my existence and power" "I go by the name Kyuu of the wind and i grew inpaitence of weeklings in the world and have heard this school got strong people" "Give me thy name so i can have the pleasure to kill you"  

Okahiki

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:49 pm
*shoots flames out of his pads and flys back to school*hmmm the scent of a new kid and at a time like this*turns towards the water falls*im going to give the dead a proper funeral  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:49 pm
she smiled "wow you would kill me wouldnt you" she laughed "it takes one to know one" "the name is Angel"  

Aprilbaby1

Okahiki

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:52 pm
"Pleasure is all mine, mi lady, i will see if this school got the toughest around!!" as he shouted around. *with great speed rushes toward Angel without heistation, draw his twins swords (Dragon Slayer) in boths hands*  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:55 pm
vanishes from his sight and appeared behind him, kicking him  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
MysteryAnime
"Pleasure is all mine, mi lady, i will see if this school got the toughest around!!" as he shouted around. *with great speed rushes toward Angel without heistation, draw his twins swords (Dragon Slayer) in boths hands*
*telepathic messeges run throught you brain*i fight you next  
*Logen then stops the new kid in mid air with her winds and says, kindly,* " im sorry, this lady has 1/2 of my human soul... so i cant have you killing her, (even though you wouldnt make it through the match... becouse she got my power to since she got 1/4 of my soul in addition to her own quite powerfull powers...) and i wouldnt want you to get hurt my lad* Logen then purrs and appears in the winds as the Huge Snowtiger/human she now forcefully had to be  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:57 pm
gtg night eveyone ^_^  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games