Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:44 pm
B!) Juno looks at her with his sunglasses down, with eyes of hope. "Oh..." he says, giving her the stereotypical excuse of being hopefull for her assistance. "I was kinda hoping you would come..."

At this, white creature flies toward him and slaps his face, and lands on Tomoe's shoulder. A small, silver eyed dove (yes, she was silver eyed before. i forgot to add.) looks at Juno, and ruffles her feathers in 'frustration'.

Juno straightens a bit. "...Ow... ok.. i get it Esuna.. i forgot, we can't make King Valdie mad at us... or he won't approve of our plan. And this is just the second day...." he says. "Sorry for pushing... i keep forgetting a teacher never makes his students do crazy stunts like that. Except if it's allowed by a parental guardian. Or if you're just an orphan, that could help to!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:51 pm
AxelNekko
B!) Juno looks at her with his sunglasses down, with eyes of hope. "Oh..." he says, giving her the stereotypical excuse of being hopefull for her assistance. "I was kinda hoping you would come..."

At this, white creature flies toward him and slaps his face, and lands on Tomoe's shoulder. A small, silver eyed dove (yes, she was silver eyed before. i forgot to add.) looks at Juno, and ruffles her feathers in 'frustration'.

Juno straightens a bit. "...Ow... ok.. i get it Esuna.. i forgot, we can't make King Valdie mad at us... or he won't approve of our plan. And this is just the second day...." he says. "Sorry for pushing... i keep forgetting a teacher never makes his students do crazy stunts like that. Except if it's allowed by a parental guardian. Or if you're just an orphan, that could help to!"

She giggles a bit. "That's Esuna...? No wonder she seemed familiar..." she says, softly petting Esuna in the head with a finger. "It's alright... I know that you don't mean it," she said laughing.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:59 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

She giggles a bit. "That's Esuna...? No wonder she seemed familiar..." she says, softly petting Esuna in the head with a finger. "It's alright... I know that you don't mean it," she said laughing.

The white dove tilts her head, and closes her eyes at the touch, gently niping t the finger in comfort. Juno smirks a bit. "Freeloader." he says, looking at Esuna. "Well... now that that's out of the way... what where you planning to do? " he says, in a casual way. (He is like a child....)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:01 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

The white dove tilts her head, and closes her eyes at the touch, gently niping t the finger in comfort. Juno smirks a bit. "Freeloader." he says, looking at Esuna. "Well... now that that's out of the way... what where you planning to do? " he says, in a casual way. (He is like a child....)

Smiles a bit. "Well... i can take you to my favorite place in this whole forest," she said to him. "wanna come?" she asks him.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:11 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

Smiles a bit. "Well... i can take you to my favorite place in this whole forest," she said to him. "wanna come?" she asks him.

Juno looks at her, rubbing his hair a bit. "You... have a special place here?" he asks, a bit interested. "I've been around here a long time... so I might know..". Esuna's eyes open a bit, and she looks at Tomoe with curios, almost worried eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:15 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

Juno looks at her, rubbing his hair a bit. "You... have a special place here?" he asks, a bit interested. "I've been around here a long time... so I might know..". Esuna's eyes open a bit, and she looks at Tomoe with curios, almost worried eyes.

g2g bbl)  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:25 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

g2g bbl)

(Oh ok. See ya later stranger.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:27 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

g2g bbl)

(Oh ok. See ya later stranger.)

(what has happened i was at f horn practis.)  

King Phar

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:14 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

g2g bbl)

"Yeah a special place... Bella and me go there most of the time," she slowly drags him through the Forest. "It's our second favorite place... the first one being mom's garden of course..." she smiles softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:20 pm
(Oh, lotsa talking, Tomoe and juno. Bella has been around sometimes. The usual Rp scene!)

Juno, dragged by Tomoe, simply nods. "... Uhm... " he murmurs, and makes her grip switch from his hand quickly to his jacket sleeve, in a very incospicius manner. "Ok.. " he says to himself, soflty. "Wow... then i wouldn't mind seeing it. " he says, a bit tense from the past scare.  

AxelNekko

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:21 pm
(ok thanks hey aprilbaby1 can you fill me in if your here)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:21 pm
AxelNekko
(Oh, lotsa talking, Tomoe and juno. Bella has been around sometimes. The usual Rp scene!)

Juno, dragged by Tomoe, simply nods. "... Uhm... " he murmurs, and makes her grip switch from his hand quickly to his jacket sleeve, in a very incospicius manner. "Ok.. " he says to himself, soflty. "Wow... then i wouldn't mind seeing it. " he says, a bit tense from the past scare.

She drags him a bit farther until the sound of a waterfall can be heard. "We're almost there..." Tomoe said, smiling softly.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:36 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

She drags him a bit farther until the sound of a waterfall can be heard. "We're almost there..." Tomoe said, smiling softly.

Juno can hear the rushing sound of the waterfall. ".... You are sure this might be safe? " he says, grinning a bit. Esuna extends her neck a bit in curiousity.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:38 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

Juno can hear the rushing sound of the waterfall. ".... You are sure this might be safe? " he says, grinning a bit. Esuna extends her neck a bit in curiousity.

Tomoe nods and smiles toward him. "Yeah.... positive," she says and walks until they reach the waterfall and the river. "This place... this water, it has healing abilities."  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:48 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

Tomoe nods and smiles toward him. "Yeah.... positive," she says and walks until they reach the waterfall and the river. "This place... this water, it has healing abilities."

Juno sees the ambience, the calm nature of the waterfall's souroundings, the animals that calmly come to drink from it. "....Wow.... ... .in all my years i have never seen this waterfall before... and this is a rarity.: he adds, looking at the place amazed. He walks around, checking the grass and the trees. He finnally settles down and looks at her, saying "You both have VERY good taste... "  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games