Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:35 pm
III Zee_Gay_Necro III
I guess that's what I get for hitting them over the head with an axe........

Oh well.....they died just 15 seconds ago anyways....

*Pulls out test needles and runs a quick test showing they lack any Viruses or Disease*

Well.....I hate to let people see this side but.........*Tears open victim #1's rib cage and rips it's heart out the blood splattering all over my arms and staining my shirt*

It'd be a shame to let this Delicacy go to waste, *begins Devouring it*
Mort crosses her arms very upset as she walks cloer the flesh starts to wither and fester as she pick him up bu the scriff handing him a scrub brush "now ... you will learn how to eat lick e as civilized vampire the correct way or i'll have you cleaning out the floor with your tongue capiche?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:36 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Mortella
"I dont think so " she smiles "remember your my trophy mate"

"Heh, I like the sound of that."
"How many years have i waited?"  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:39 pm
Mortella
Artemis Vulpes
Mortella

"Too many."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:39 pm
RevvRaptor
*raises eyebrow* "You realize that the liver is the most nutritious bodily organ.. Everything else is high in fat, and generally low in protiens and essential vitamins. That random anatomical tidbit out of the way, a Dr. Pepper if I may, I need a sufficient 23-flavored caffeine buzz to attempt what I'm about to do.. One million HP, and certainly annoying to boot, Omega Weapon is about to receive Squirrelly Wrath.. Foamy for Overlord." *pops neck slightly to the right*
Mort walks back to the bar and serves the dr pepper everything around her looking noticeably gray as she set down the bottle the wood withering and cracking slightly under the bottle then regenerating it's self as she looked angrily at ren"  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:42 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Mortella
Artemis Vulpes
Mortella

"Too many."
"Quite true..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:43 pm
Mortella
Mort walks back to the bar and serves the dr pepper everything around her looking noticeably gray as she set down the bottle the wood withering and cracking slightly under the bottle then regenerating it's self as she looked angrily at ren"

*eyebrow raises slightly higher, to the comical sound of it locking into place* "Crap, now I look like a retarded Spock.. Remind me not to get on your bad side.."  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

III Zee_Gay_Necro III

Mortella
III Zee_Gay_Necro III

*Pulls out test needles and runs a quick test showing they lack any Viruses or Disease*

Well.....I hate to let people see this side but.........*Tears open victim #1's rib cage and rips it's heart out the blood splattering all over my arms and staining my shirt*

Mort crosses her arms very upset as she walks cloer the flesh starts to wither and fester as she pick him up bu the scriff handing him a scrub brush "now ... you will learn how to eat lick e as civilized vampire the correct way or i'll have you cleaning out the floor with your tongue capiche?"
O_O

Yes ma'm.......  
Mortella

"Quite true..."

"If I could only turn back time."  

Artemis Vulpes

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:49 pm
RevvRaptor
Mortella

*eyebrow raises slightly higher, to the comical sound of it locking into place* "Crap, now I look like a retarded Spock.. Remind me not to get on your bad side.."

Mort shook her self from her enraged glare "oh sorry .... vampire formalities old vampires and their proclivity of killing younger vampires out of lack of manners." she said as she sucked out of her crazy straw her glass containing something red.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:51 pm
III Zee_Gay_Necro III
Mortella
III Zee_Gay_Necro III

O_O

Yes ma'm.......
"Good..." mort said as she looked down at you with glaring red eyes calm and angry her three tails lowering back down as she stood behind the bar putting up a bucket of ammonia "when your done..."  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:55 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Mortella

"Quite true..."

"If I could only turn back time."
"Not cheir music!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:55 pm
"Do we have a case of sloppy young vampire?" He smirks "no reason to kill to feed, hell if you actually know what you are doing you can feed on a victim without them even realizing."  

Artemis Vulpes

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:56 pm
Mortella
Mort shook her self from her enraged glare "oh sorry .... vampire formalities old vampires and their proclivity of killing younger vampires out of lack of manners." she said as she sucked out of her crazy straw her glass containing something red.

"Ah, vampiric practices.. Not that I'd try it myself, but Vlad did win his country a major liberation by impaling the many Turk scouts, leaving them like trees to further snap the minds of the already-weary advancing forces, and as their screams filled the Hungarian skies he sat back and enjoyed the chilled blood of his dead enemies. Desperate times call for insanely epic maneuvers."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:00 pm
RevvRaptor
Mortella

"Ah, vampiric practices.. Not that I'd try it myself, but Vlad did win his country a major liberation by impaling the many Turk scouts, leaving them like trees to further snap the minds of the already-weary advancing forces, and as their screams filled the Hungarian skies he sat back and enjoyed the chilled blood of his dead enemies. Desperate times call for insanely epic maneuvers."

"Pff, Dracula, an over rated vampire tale. Now, Carmilla, there is a vampire that will send shivers down your spine."  

Artemis Vulpes

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:01 pm
RevvRaptor
Mortella

"Well all of it was justified if you ask me him and his younger brother wer kidnapped by the Turks he got away after taking a savage beating his brother who was young became a harem boy to the sheik ...and well he became a Turk ... mind you returning to your own country where usurpers were oppressing your own people can make you go a little nuts but Romania was the most frugal under his rein"  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games