Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nina Halford

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:23 am

Cale Darksun
Wise man.

Not like that guy FP brought in that one time.
That guy was an a**.

I remember being bored on a slow night, and managed to read the first 100 or so pages. That guy was definetely a schlong lord. O_O
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:25 am

Jamie Kirkpatrick
Cale Darksun
Wise man.

That guy was an a**.

I remember being bored on a slow night, and managed to read the first 100 or so pages. That guy was definetely a schlong lord. O_O
That was the only guy that I can remember banning for being an a**.

Sol Walker
Crew

Loki the Stampede

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:29 am

Cale Darksun
Jamie Kirkpatrick
Cale Darksun
Wise man.

That guy was an a**.

That was the only guy that I can remember banning for being an a**.

Well, what did he do?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:31 am

If I'm not mistaken, he repeatedly flamed the regulars such as Nelo, and other disruptive behaviors, and persisted even after being told to stop.

Nina Halford

Alianna Naviri

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:38 am

Loki the Stampede
Mouth off, no.

But, I did have a very pissed of kinda attuide.
See, I am the kinda person who doesn't like being told in my first warning what I am doing wrong, and that my first warning is my second one.
I'm italian, and I have a short temper sometimes sweatdrop

first warning was the fact that your methods of fighting jedi had to be debated and were never really resolved. that was pretty extensive and noticable, i thought.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:42 am

Alianna Naviri
first warning was the fact that your methods of fighting jedi had to be debated and were never really resolved. that was pretty extensive and noticable, i thought.

Hmmm, yeah. Well, I just tried to keep that part brief and just in the sense of keeping them away, or something to that extent, so they wouldn't jump in the fight...
Does that make sense? o_O?

Loki the Stampede

Alianna Naviri

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:48 am

instantly hitting a jedi with a dart, as was pointed out, is not only unlikely, but in the context of your post, god-modding. there were numerous kinds of god-modding there, mostly performing entire actions without letting PCs react before being affected by them.

AC and Johnny are reasonable RPers, they will respond realistically to an action and finish it for you with believable results. i.e., if you shoot at one of them, or throw a grenade at them, end the action there. they will continue it, either dodging, deflecting, being grazed by, or injured by, the action.

all of that was encompassed in only one warning; i think that's pretty fair.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:53 am

Alianna Naviri
instantly hitting a jedi with a dart, as was pointed out, is not only unlikely, but in the context of your post, god-modding. there were numerous kinds of god-modding there, mostly performing entire actions without letting PCs react before being affected by them.

AC and Johnny are reasonable RPers, they will respond realistically to an action and finish it for you with believable results. i.e., if you shoot at one of them, or throw a grenade at them, end the action there. they will continue it, either dodging, deflecting, being grazed by, or injured by, the action.

all of that was encompassed in only one warning; i think that's pretty fair.

Agreed. I apologize and will make sure I do much, much better then that.
Once again, sorry.

Loki the Stampede

Alianna Naviri

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:55 am

it's alright. just remember not to do it again, and there'll be no more trouble x)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:02 am

Jamie Kirkpatrick
Cale Darksun
Wise man.

That guy was an a**.

And, even I'd have banned him! x.x

Loki:

It's one thing to score a direct auto-hit on a character who's survival is not relevant to the story, ie, an NPC "red-shirt".

Though yes, for PCs, you really should give them the opportunity to respond to anything that would kill or injure them. We had lots of trouble with another guy whom would do things of a similar nature.

Let me give you a simplified example of what and what not to do ...

NOT:

You: Azule whipped up his blaster, and emptied his clip into Iria. The young knight fell to the ground with her torso bathed in fire.

CORRECT:

You: Azule fired his blaster at Iria, certain he'd bring down the young knight.

Me: Attuned to the danger through the Force, Iria's violet-blue saber flared to life, deflecting most of Azule's shots. Still, given her inexperience, one bolt grazed her shoulder, and she gritted her teeth with the burn.

AFK Masturbating

Loki the Stampede

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:11 am

I think I'm just used to people who can't RP very well, so I gotta do most of the action. But, you all know what you are doing, so I will redo the right way to RP.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:27 am

coolness.

Alianna Naviri

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:27 am

S'ok. 3nodding

If you're in doubt, feel free to pause and ask questions. ^^ I'd like to think we have a good crew here.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:41 am

as long as it's not about the velocity of blaster bolts or the difference between a 'plasma' rifle and a 'blaster' rifle (THERE IS NONE, GOD DAMMIT!!!! O__O) you can ask in the RP help thread; that's what it's there for after all.

Alianna Naviri

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:49 am

'tis a g'd place. 3nodding

I just wish more folks would use it. O_O

And, of course, mods are here to help referee stuff. We each have our areas of expertise, and do our best to ask questions and consult sources as the situation dictates.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games