Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:05 pm
Artemis Vulpes
RevvRaptor
Mortella
Mort shook her self from her enraged glare "oh sorry .... vampire formalities old vampires and their proclivity of killing younger vampires out of lack of manners." she said as she sucked out of her crazy straw her glass containing something red.

"Ah, vampiric practices.. Not that I'd try it myself, but Vlad did win his country a major liberation by impaling the many Turk scouts, leaving them like trees to further snap the minds of the already-weary advancing forces, and as their screams filled the Hungarian skies he sat back and enjoyed the chilled blood of his dead enemies. Desperate times call for insanely epic maneuvers."

"Pff, Dracula, an over rated vampire tale. Now, Carmilla, there is a vampire that will send shivers down your spine."
"lets try real vampires ... bathory being my home girl "  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:07 pm
Mortella
III Zee_Gay_Necro III
Mortella
III Zee_Gay_Necro III
I guess that's what I get for hitting them over the head with an axe........

Oh well.....they died just 15 seconds ago anyways....

*Pulls out test needles and runs a quick test showing they lack any Viruses or Disease*

Well.....I hate to let people see this side but.........*Tears open victim #1's rib cage and rips it's heart out the blood splattering all over my arms and staining my shirt*

It'd be a shame to let this Delicacy go to waste, *begins Devouring it*
Mort crosses her arms very upset as she walks cloer the flesh starts to wither and fester as she pick him up bu the scriff handing him a scrub brush "now ... you will learn how to eat lick e as civilized vampire the correct way or i'll have you cleaning out the floor with your tongue capiche?"
O_O

Yes ma'm.......
"Good..." mort said as she looked down at you with glaring red eyes calm and angry her three tails lowering back down as she stood behind the bar putting up a bucket of ammonia "when your done..."
I am to clean up my mess correct? *Walks over to the bar*  

III Zee_Gay_Necro III

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:08 pm
"I never really delved into Vampiric lore too much, I saved that for Draconic.. Turns out my Spirit Dragon is one whose name is forbidden to speak.. Still trying to figure out just how good/bad that is.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:10 pm
III Zee_Gay_Necro III
Mortella
III Zee_Gay_Necro III
Mortella
III Zee_Gay_Necro III

*Pulls out test needles and runs a quick test showing they lack any Viruses or Disease*

Well.....I hate to let people see this side but.........*Tears open victim #1's rib cage and rips it's heart out the blood splattering all over my arms and staining my shirt*

Mort crosses her arms very upset as she walks cloer the flesh starts to wither and fester as she pick him up bu the scriff handing him a scrub brush "now ... you will learn how to eat lick e as civilized vampire the correct way or i'll have you cleaning out the floor with your tongue capiche?"
O_O

Yes ma'm.......
"Good..." mort said as she looked down at you with glaring red eyes calm and angry her three tails lowering back down as she stood behind the bar putting up a bucket of ammonia "when your done..."
"yes i dont need any hunters following anything to here .... this bar and queers has had my resivoirs stored here i dont need some cocky half assed hunter burning up the place.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:13 pm
RevvRaptor
"I never really delved into Vampiric lore too much, I saved that for Draconic.. Turns out my Spirit Dragon is one whose name is forbidden to speak.. Still trying to figure out just how good/bad that is.."
"Born into allot of it cant help it.'  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:13 pm
Mortella
III Zee_Gay_Necro III
Mortella
III Zee_Gay_Necro III
Mortella
III Zee_Gay_Necro III

O_O

Yes ma'm.......
"yes i dont need any hunters following anything to here .... this bar and queers has had my resivoirs stored here i dont need some cocky half assed hunter burning up the place.
Yes ma'm, *Takes the bucket walks back over and begins scrubbing up the floor*  

III Zee_Gay_Necro III

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:16 pm
mort shock her head "gonna have to learn the right way and not the messy way"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:20 pm
Mortella

"Sounds about right.. It wasn't until I started reading more heavily into Draconic lore that I figured out where Ursula LeGuin got her inspiration for the EarthSea Trilogy books.. To achieve mastery over a dragon is as simple as commanding it by its true name. Apparently mine has a name that's forbidden to speak aloud, so it made taming the big bast* all the more difficult, and that thing's chained with enough spirit talismans to fill a forest. And as with other soul-bound Dragons, it can only become freed once the host dies, at that time its own soul ascends to the Heavens to be shackled anew into another new life."  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:26 pm
RevvRaptor
Mortella

"Sounds about right.. It wasn't until I started reading more heavily into Draconic lore that I figured out where Ursula LeGuin got her inspiration for the EarthSea Trilogy books.. To achieve mastery over a dragon is as simple as commanding it by its true name. Apparently mine has a name that's forbidden to speak aloud, so it made taming the big bast* all the more difficult, and that thing's chained with enough spirit talismans to fill a forest. And as with other soul-bound Dragons, it can only become freed once the host dies, at that time its own soul ascends to the Heavens to be shackled anew into another new life."
"Sounds a bit like fairly lore have you thought of reading into that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:26 pm
Hey it's not like I've gotten to or been taught how to properly feed and hunt myself, I had a friend I coulda' talked to and maybe learned from but he Died....October 2009' =S

*Finishes the floor, and stares at the bodies*

How should I dispose of the corpses?  

III Zee_Gay_Necro III

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:28 pm
He laces his fingers together and rests his chin on top of his knuckles giving a toothy grin "oh how I do love mythology and monster lore."Beings from the second and third races are far more interesting than plane old humans." He leans back a little putting his hands down and glances over "the more you know about them, the more easy it is to defeat those that go rouge and break the peace treaty."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:32 pm
Mortella
"Sounds a bit like fairly lore have you thought of reading into that?"

"According to one of the texts I read, Draconic lore actually gives 'birth' to Fairy lore, in a very small way though, not to mention extremely confusing.. And all I could find on my specific Dragon was a picture which looked exactly like mine, and extra-large print where any other Dragon's name and class would be stating "FORBIDDEN!", and sadly not much else on it in terms of information.. Not even enough for two full run-on sentences.."  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:34 pm
"bodies are never my problem ....the fact that you have bodies afterword is your problem and your mess to clean up. Mort says crossing her arms scornfully then looked up to artemis "well actually allot of monsters are second generation if you factor lillith mother of monsters wife to addam into it ... she never died after the flood."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:38 pm
*She smiles picking up the corpses over her shoulder*

Well then, I'll be right back, *Slips out side for what seems like an hour*  

III Zee_Gay_Necro III

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games