Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:39 pm
RevvRaptor
Mortella
"Sounds a bit like fairly lore have you thought of reading into that?"

"According to one of the texts I read, Draconic lore actually gives 'birth' to Fairy lore, in a very small way though, not to mention extremely confusing.. And all I could find on my specific Dragon was a picture which looked exactly like mine, and extra-large print where any other Dragon's name and class would be stating "FORBIDDEN!", and sadly not much else on it in terms of information.. Not even enough for two full run-on sentences.."
"then why not delve into the fay ...it's full of terrible double speek and all of the sort " she shivered remember being drunk and trying to lecture sprites.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:40 pm
Mortella
"bodies are never my problem ....the fact that you have bodies afterword is your problem and your mess to clean up. Mort says crossing her arms scornfully then looked up to artemis "well actually allot of monsters are second generation if you factor lillith mother of monsters wife to addam into it ... she never died after the flood."

"Ah, Lilith, the mother of the Succubus race. How I love her. She was the first feminist."  

Artemis Vulpes

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:42 pm
Mortella
"then why not delve into the fay ...it's full of terrible double speek and all of the sort " she shivered remember being drunk and trying to lecture sprites.

He makes a sneering sound "Fay, God they are annoying. Not inherently evil but far too god damn powerful for their own good and love nothing more than tormenting the other races."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:45 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Mortella
"bodies are never my problem ....the fact that you have bodies afterword is your problem and your mess to clean up. Mort says crossing her arms scornfully then looked up to artemis "well actually allot of monsters are second generation if you factor lillith mother of monsters wife to addam into it ... she never died after the flood."

"Ah, Lilith, the mother of the Succubus race. How I love her. She was the first feminist."
"And scores of others .... gotta say i am with her on the on top thing though ...."  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:49 pm
Mortella

"Fay are former servants of Dragons, that's where they learned all their whimsical little tricks from, Dragons are one of few races the Fay won't even attempt to bother.. Probably why they've never bothered me, my Dragon has a very vulgar vocabulary and a temper to melt a volcano.. Spitfire is putting it mildly.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:50 pm
*Returns empy handed wearing a different shirt*

Well......that went easier than I expected.

Anyway think I'm gonna go now, might be back sooner or later though,

Gonna play some Resident Evil 4........if I'm still stuck on the part I'll be back pronto though.....xD

At the part where I either have to get Past Gigante (He won't ******** die, and the door is locked that would be needed to get through so it's a No.)

Or I have to try to defeat a ridiculously fast group of chain saw wielding ******** without letting them get near me and without getting killed by other weaker but almost as Annoying assholes.

BRB  

III Zee_Gay_Necro III

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:50 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Mortella

"And scores of others .... gotta say i am with her on the on top thing though ...."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:53 pm
*dieing guys gonna log off beffore i passout*  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:55 pm
Mortella
Artemis Vulpes
Mortella

"Sure as hell not going to hear an argument out of me, though I doubt you are about to invoke God's actually name either."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:04 pm
He pokes in his muzzle looking around.  

_Gotherine_The_ Foxx_

Ferocious Doll

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:07 pm
RevvRaptor
Mortella

"Fay are former servants of Dragons, that's where they learned all their whimsical little tricks from, Dragons are one of few races the Fay won't even attempt to bother.. Probably why they've never bothered me, my Dragon has a very vulgar vocabulary and a temper to melt a volcano.. Spitfire is putting it mildly.."

"There has been a long time understanding between the dragon race and the fay. I would really rather not have to engage in a fight with either though I would be more willing to do harm to a fay, if needed, than a dragon."

He scratches his head "you know, I am not sure if the race classes you would identify dragons as... The order I am about to give is not geological order, it is more an order of who is most common. The first race would be humans, plane old mortal beings with no natural magical abilities but capable of channeling magic and using magical relics created by the third race. The second race are non-humans, often humanoid-ish in apperance but are distinctly not human and while may have some magical and are able to use it, they are not magical beigns. The third race, which includes the Fay and some beings known as gods, are immortal beings born of magic and even if they appear human/humanoid, most are natural shape-shifters appearing in whatever form they desire."

Realizes he has been talking a lot...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:17 pm
"Yeah, the Dragons released the Fay from servitude long ago, the Fay had been their source of siphoning elements for them to store, and it took the Fay a lot less time to gather the neccessary amount than first expected.. So the Dragons released the Fay, taught them some of their craft, and formed a kindred alliance. It's why the Fay don't disturb those with soul-bound Dragons, they know the Order." *shrugs* "Not to say they like mine anyway, any other Dragon they're fine with, but I can always feel a sense of dread around me.. Hence why I'm still trying to figure out just what kind of Dragon I have sealed in my soul.. If it scares the Fay of all things.."  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

III Zee_Gay_Necro III

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:41 pm
Sadly the human race only Pictures itself as Powerless because we want to have some Higher being to keep everything in order and to run to when some other being does something to us.

We humans have Magi capabilities in our souls, our only problem (Which other Races don't seem to have) is that our lack there of proper Training means we must Train even harder to use our own energy usually months and years and continuing now in order to so much as do something let alone be able to stand up to one of the other Races if need be.

Though in every Soul lie's the 10 Chakra's, hence they to must have a time or another to properly maintain their own energy, without proper maintenance there can be ill consequences to one's own being, that goes for Humans, and any other Race.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:25 pm
Steals all the pillows in the area and builds a castle out of them. "Hah! Castle Dingo is complete!" biggrin  

Kororie

III Zee_Gay_Necro III

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:25 pm
Well say goodbye to my old account (xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx)

Some stingy butt hurt mod with a God complex banned it permanently for "Changing the subject line" of a private message.

And since ToS allows them to ban as they please (Seriously it says that)
I can't get it back.

Don't you just love the Gaia mods?
They're just so ******** Lovely.

rolleyes dramallama

Least nothing of Importance was lost, I can always make new Emails, over and over to make new accounts after all Gaia can't ban IP addresses only accounts and even if they could I doubt they know how to Track proxies.
heart dramallama  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games