Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:13 pm
"Who's up for a lion hunt?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:17 pm
"I'm not big on hunting Lions, I prefer something along the lines of those.." *points out the window to a FF Behemoth* ".......Oh crap, excuse me for a moment." *slides outside, sounds of gunshots and Limit Breaks, Behemoth disappears, I reappear with a massive bucket of fresh Behemoth meat* "As healthy as Bison meat, and yet 10x sweeter and less tough."  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:25 pm
Lion butts.

Yeah, I think I'll go back to, huh, that thing that was important...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:45 pm
"More important than nachos? Such a thing does not exist.. Oh wait, you didn't mention nachos, nevermind then.." *drinks Dr. Pepper* "One thing to make sure you do when trying to hunt a lion is to make sure they don't say 'Thunder' three times so their magic sword summons and strengthens all the other cats around them.. Kudos to those who get the painfully-obvious reference."  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:56 pm
Mort walks in holding her head "oh i feel like i have been bashing my head in on the coal hatch"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:01 pm
Mortella
Mort walks in holding her head "oh i feel like i have been bashing my head in on the coal hatch"

Rubs her temples "insanity is not easy to deal with."  

Artemis Vulpes

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:12 pm
"I may not be as literate as some ...but trying to make sense of abbreviated run on sentences without any punctuation with emoticons and and sentence fragments ....hurts" She pours her self something to drink and plunks in a bat crazy straw.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:29 am
RevvRaptor
"More important than nachos? Such a thing does not exist.. Oh wait, you didn't mention nachos, nevermind then.." *drinks Dr. Pepper* "One thing to make sure you do when trying to hunt a lion is to make sure they don't say 'Thunder' three times so their magic sword summons and strengthens all the other cats around them.. Kudos to those who get the painfully-obvious reference."

...*gets it*

Tell me more.

And hand me some nachos while you're at it.  

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

III Zee_Gay_Necro III

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:20 am
Suddenly has a Pokemon addiction........

Seriously I'm waiting to get an Original game-boy and a nuby light (Google it, best add on light I've ever ******** seen in my life next the Halo light) in the Mail JUST to play Pokemon yellow. >.<

Can't play it on GBA screen is much to dark, batteries (Even expensive ones) Seem to last up only a hour from install to playing time and well honestly the original Monochrome display and the Pockets black n' white display look much better than the 4colours the GBA/GBA SP and Game-boy color force the original Game-boy Games to display in......Much Much better.... =S

Possibly gonna sell my GBA if I can.... in other news I might post a picture (From a google link) of what the nuby light looks like in my Journal.... Just for shits and giggles.

And wow I think I need to stop shoving things into one post....... O_o  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:09 am
III Zee_Gay_Necro III

Seriously I'm waiting to get an Original game-boy and a nuby light (Google it, best add on light I've ever ******** seen in my life next the Halo light) in the Mail JUST to play Pokemon yellow. >.<

Can't play it on GBA screen is much to dark, batteries (Even expensive ones) Seem to last up only a hour from install to playing time and well honestly the original Monochrome display and the Pockets black n' white display look much better than the 4colours the GBA/GBA SP and Game-boy color force the original Game-boy Games to display in......Much Much better.... =S

Possibly gonna sell my GBA if I can.... in other news I might post a picture (From a google link) of what the nuby light looks like in my Journal.... Just for shits and giggles.

"I finally found the treasure trove of classic Nintendo games I thought were missing forever.. My old GB Pocket, GB Color, LoZ Link's Awakening DX, Pokemon Red, Pokemon Yellow, Pokemon Crystal, Tetris, Caesar's Palace, Pokemon Stadium (N64), Pokemon Snap (N64), Starfox 64, etc.

I also found the GB Printer, which was fun.. But I'm still playing Shaq Fu on my SNES for whatever reason.. It's so fail-hilarious I might start making videos of it for Youtube."  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

III Zee_Gay_Necro III

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:27 pm
RevvRaptor
III Zee_Gay_Necro III

"I finally found the treasure trove of classic Nintendo games I thought were missing forever.. My old GB Pocket, GB Color, LoZ Link's Awakening DX, Pokemon Red, Pokemon Yellow, Pokemon Crystal, Tetris, Caesar's Palace, Pokemon Stadium (N64), Pokemon Snap (N64), Starfox 64, etc.

I also found the GB Printer, which was fun.. But I'm still playing Shaq Fu on my SNES for whatever reason.. It's so fail-hilarious I might start making videos of it for Youtube."
Nice still waiting to get a Gameboy or Gameboy pocket, but just traded in my DS games (Since I do not plan on getting one in the future and did not play the games I had in the first place,) and got Pokemon blue, Pokemon stadium, and some mario game (Returning the mario game, didn't notice it was Golf and not the other game I was hoping for till I got home....I blame the torn cover and design similarities. lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:47 pm
Page 1337 went by with nary a celebration. SHAME!

And I hope those dead bodies are the fools who stole my cell phone. I dropped it at the auto show in Detroit.

is it sad that the first people I considered who stole my phone were all the McGangstas and McThugs who crawled out of the detroit ghetto walking around with their pants down to their knees?  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

III Zee_Gay_Necro III

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:56 pm
I think what's sad is the Image the gangster genre has made both of people and of itself, I bet if I threw a ******** blunt in front of some gangsters they'd be shooting at each other just to get the damn thing let alone a Girl they'd fight till one was left, then beat her and rape her then do it all over again, and what would the Cops do? Absolutely nothing!

America needs to make a law or something Against the gangster genre anyways, most Rapes and Kills are done for and by Gangsters and it's the year 2011 goddammit.

When are these "Monkeys" going to evolve and grow brains like the Rest of the worlds population? Seriously I've seen 5year old's smarter than Gangsters. :c

And color has nothing to do with the s**t white Gangsters are just as stupid and much of monkeys as black gangsters let alone a Mexican gangsters or Latino ones.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:56 pm
"Are you talking about gangsters as in the mafia, or gansta's which is nothing but a bunch of hoodlums?"  

Artemis Vulpes

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:00 pm
"From the sound of it, hood gangsta's, who couldn't hold a candle to the actual Mafia gangsters, yet for whatever hilarious reason they try to personify themselves as such.. Until the mafia was run out of East St. Louis, my uncle there said the streets were virtually crime-free and you could walk outside without worrying.. Now though, well, the mob is gone, and the thugs come out to play."  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games