Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:12 pm
RevvRaptor
"From the sound of it, hood gangsta's, who couldn't hold a candle to the actual Mafia gangsters, yet for whatever hilarious reason they try to personify themselves as such.. Until the mafia was run out of East St. Louis, my uncle there said the streets were virtually crime-free and you could walk outside without worrying.. Now though, well, the mob is gone, and the thugs come out to play."

"That is because the mob is organized crime, any violence they use is typically done subtly and only when they need to prove a point."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:17 pm
Artemis Vulpes
"That is because the mob is organized crime, any violence they use is typically done subtly and only when they need to prove a point."

*nods* "Which is why we should allow for a Dirty Dozen type of anti-gang violence course of action, allow certain members of the Mafia to be released from jail into Federal employ, to 'thin the herd' of thugs and hood's, in the style they do best. See if the streets don't get a little safer to walk at night after, oh, a week or two tops."  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:14 pm
Or we could work to eliminate societal problems that create a niche for gangs to fill in the first place. Then again, that's expensive and requires effort.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:12 pm
Garek Maxwell
Or we could work to eliminate societal problems that create a niche for gangs to fill in the first place. Then again, that's expensive and requires effort.

"Moreso the expense than the effort, you give the right people the right funds and the right motivation, and it won't take long before the world is too da*ed blissful for its own good.. And then the machines take over and plug us into giant battery towers where we live out the same s* over and over again while learning kung fu and wearing black trenchcoats and shades.. Sorry, what were we talking about again?"  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:11 pm
"Movie night for Mort."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:53 pm
Most detroit "gangstas" and "thugs" can't hold a candle to the drug gangs from South America. Like the ones screwing up Mexico right now. They kill and torture and don't even bat an eyelash. Throw any rapper group in front of them and there won't be a rapper left, no matter how much s**t they talk in their music.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

III Zee_Gay_Necro III

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:24 pm
RevvRaptor
Artemis Vulpes

*nods* "Which is why we should allow for a Dirty Dozen type of anti-gang violence course of action, allow certain members of the Mafia to be released from jail into Federal employ, to 'thin the herd' of thugs and hood's, in the style they do best. See if the streets don't get a little safer to walk at night after, oh, a week or two tops."
But then it would also cause other problems unless your not entirely familiar with how a Mafia or "Mob" works.

Though it would be much, much, quieter.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:27 pm
Artemis Vulpes
"Are you talking about gangsters as in the mafia, or gansta's which is nothing but a bunch of hoodlums?"
Gangsters what else but the bunch of Hoodlums that go around raping people, shooting whomever they feel the need to, and constantly ******** up the school system for others because the system is filled with 99.9% of them and thus the system thinks the teachers aren't doing enough when they're already over the head with all the work they need to do/require now?  

III Zee_Gay_Necro III

III Zee_Gay_Necro III

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:31 pm
Psycho Lee
Most detroit "gangstas" and "thugs" can't hold a candle to the drug gangs from South America. Like the ones screwing up Mexico right now. They kill and torture and don't even bat an eyelash. Throw any rapper group in front of them and there won't be a rapper left, no matter how much s**t they talk in their music.
Indeed.

They should ship the "Gangsta's" and "Thugs" down to mexico and maybe the Emo people to, clean up a bit of the U.S.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:51 pm
III Zee_Gay_Necro III
But then it would also cause other problems unless your not entirely familiar with how a Mafia or "Mob" works.

Though it would be much, much, quieter.

"That it would, and I don't think there'd be that many more problems if Mafia hitmen are realizing the Government will be paying them to practice their trade and clear the streets of trash for the rest of us. As for Drug Cartels, it's as simple as making those drugs legal and thus putting them under the regulation of everyone's 'favorite' Federal group besides the FCC, the FDA.. Doing that, it wouldn't even take two months before the drug problem in this country, and Drug Cartels everywhere, disappear entirely because just like with the FCC, anything the FDA touches their grubby mitts to becomes 100% weapons'-grade sh*tonium.."  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:54 pm
"I'm laughing so hard right now.. Someone tried PM'ing me pretending to be an Admin and saying I'd been Reported for Swearing, and asking for my password.. Sadly for that dude, I'm no fool, he must not realize autistic people have a tendency to notice otherwise-easily-overlooked details like "Gaia Staff will NEVER ask for your Password" and "Please do not send Reports for Swearing, etc.".. I swear, some people just don't know how to really put effort into anything anymore, not to sound too old but these kids today are more amateurish than they realize, I smelled that one coming three states away.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:05 pm
RevvRaptor
"I'm laughing so hard right now.. Someone tried PM'ing me pretending to be an Admin and saying I'd been Reported for Swearing, and asking for my password.. Sadly for that dude, I'm no fool, he must not realize autistic people have a tendency to notice otherwise-easily-overlooked details like "Gaia Staff will NEVER ask for your Password" and "Please do not send Reports for Swearing, etc.".. I swear, some people just don't know how to really put effort into anything anymore, not to sound too old but these kids today are more amateurish than they realize, I smelled that one coming three states away.."

"What is sad is how many fall for scams like this. Enough that the admins have to regularly remind people to not give away their passwords and that any real staff member would not ask."  

Artemis Vulpes

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:12 pm
Artemis Vulpes
"What is sad is how many fall for scams like this. Enough that the admins have to regularly remind people to not give away their passwords and that any real staff member would not ask."

"Yeah, that is bad, and I'll admit I was pretty tired so I almost sent the Reply, but then I took a few seconds to stop, think, and remember, and rather than finish typing up the 'form' the guy asked for, I hit the shiny red 'Report this PM' button instead. So sad, but that's one less account that person will be able to use to Scam others."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:22 pm
RevvRaptor

"Yeah, that is bad, and I'll admit I was pretty tired so I almost sent the Reply, but then I took a few seconds to stop, think, and remember, and rather than finish typing up the 'form' the guy asked for, I hit the shiny red 'Report this PM' button instead. So sad, but that's one less account that person will be able to use to Scam others."

"Nothing stopping them from making another though and often times they are a botted account anyway. Seriously, you can make an infinite amount of Gaia accounts, it is how botters can make so much damn gold at once."  

Artemis Vulpes

III Zee_Gay_Necro III

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:51 am
Artemis Vulpes
RevvRaptor

Sadly no matter how many times they try some people just never Learn, hell my main got perma-banned by one of those scammers, he actually used all of his "Bots" to report me with over a dozen False claims, he's lucky I don't know his accounts though cause I'd report every last one to a Mod and hopefully (Unless Gaia Truly Works for their side) get his a** banned and my main back..along with all the Damned gold I had earned on my own...=.=  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games