Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:57 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Mortella
"A little frazzled "I'm going to have to re do my nails ..." she sighs.

"Aww, I am sorry baby." Holds you close and sways.
She nuzzles up to you pouing."will take longer ..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:10 pm
Never mind just Read my journal I made a entry detailing it' and it is a Public entry......

Also I cleaned/deleted the dirty pictures from my face book if anyone wants to see it, or I have a live journal......also theirs Aim, Yahoo, Youtube, etc.

*Sigh* =/

Edited post/Updated.  

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:05 pm
*walks in and takes a seat at the bar* "Figured out what to get my girl for Valentine's Day this year.. So I've got about 17 or so days left to start amassing over 2mil. Gold if I'm gonna get her a Faustine's Bottle.. I've already got some people wanting to get 2011-02 Letters in large numbers when they come out next month, and a couple of people who only want Zodiacals then which is odd, and of course two people each ordering one Lost Chapter Bundle.. If I can just get enough of all of them, and maybe a few extra items on the side, I should just barely be able to do it, I hope."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:23 pm
RevvRaptor
"I'm laughing so hard right now.. Someone tried PM'ing me pretending to be an Admin and saying I'd been Reported for Swearing, and asking for my password.. Sadly for that dude, I'm no fool, he must not realize autistic people have a tendency to notice otherwise-easily-overlooked details like "Gaia Staff will NEVER ask for your Password" and "Please do not send Reports for Swearing, etc.".. I swear, some people just don't know how to really put effort into anything anymore, not to sound too old but these kids today are more amateurish than they realize, I smelled that one coming three states away.."

User Image

I got that too it was stupid as hell i didnt even bother with it i pushed the button and changed my passwords just to be safe

Keiko_Ryuu

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Murderalize

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:50 pm
~+ Quietly makes her entrance into the local area, taking a moment to sneak a quick glance around at the other guests scattered around the building who where preoccupied with their own conversations. Opting to take a seat somewhere off to the side was her choice where she would be able to observe those around before making herself known, that is unless someone had already acknowledged her presence before. Sliding herself onto a nearby stool she leaned forwards and rested her elbows atop the counter, bracing her jaw in an open palm to get comfortable +~  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:07 pm
"Hey guys, I should of given this FYI last night but Mort is out of town helping some friends clean up their new house."  

Artemis Vulpes

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:19 pm
Interesting I suppose.

: P  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:02 pm
mortella walks in behind the counter as she starts to was hup the bar "i hate it when i'm gone for a while."  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Memorex_TDK

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:14 pm
~stumbles in~  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:52 pm
Mort smiles "allo aud how care you doing today?" she asked from behind the bar.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:43 pm
-walks in, one eye open and looking tired. looks around and finds an open table. walks over and sits down, head on the table and headphones around neck still playing music-  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:51 pm
*walks in, and sits at the bar* "Now I know, and knowing is half the battle.." *G.I. JOE!!* "But yeah, fun day, in a truly fun way."  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:25 pm
Arty stretches out and yawns.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:05 pm
~+ Had found it a little to quiet to the point of unnerving in the bar for the past while until it seemed that the regulars started to filter in near the later hours. Shifting around on the stool she corrected her posture some; sitting up to be able to get a better look at the door and the other patrons that were entering. Pondering now on if a drink was in order, she drummed her nails lightly against the counter top. +~  

Murderalize

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:36 pm
Mortella walked into the bar from behind the counter feeling like a bit of a p***k for missing work yesterday. She swore a little under her breath about it but payed it no mind as she sighed it off looking to murders inpatient drumming.

"oh i'm so sorry how can i help you?"  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games