Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:49 pm
Arty peeks his head up.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:15 pm
mort looks over to arty with a little wave from behind the bar.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Murderalize

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:21 pm
~+ Jumped, slightly startled at the voice that was addressing her. Blinking for a moment she gathered herself and offered a shy smile, halting the rhythm of her digits to scratch at the top of her head gently.+~

.. Sorry, I wasn't doing it to be rude, I was just merely lost in thought. Though now that you ask.. may I please have a glass of.. something fruity, non-alcoholic. Your choice.

~+ She dropped her hands into her lap and crossed her feet at her ankles while she waited, taking another slow look around the room +~

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:30 pm
He smiles up "good evening."  

Artemis Vulpes

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:33 pm
mort turned over to arty and smiled as she put down a napkin in front of her her tails working behind her to make a Shirley temple with a fruit skewer "Not a problem could i get you something to nibble on too?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:43 pm
walks in hi  

ookamifenrir

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:50 pm
Mortella the eight foot tall tiger fox hybrid waves from across the counter "welcome!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:02 pm
walks in move takeing off coat reviling a 6"2 wolf with red fur a cut across my eye "thank u"  

ookamifenrir

Murderalize

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:04 pm
~+ Had idly started to flick the tip of her tail side to side as she watched with mild interest of the preparation of her beverage; the long silver hairs on her tail sweeping across the floor. She hummed a minute taking the barmaids question into consideration; though ended up shaking her head and raising a flattened palm+~

No thank you, I think I'm fine for now, the drink will do nicely.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:13 pm
ookamifenrir
walks in move takeing off coat reviling a 6"2 wolf with red fur a cut across my eye "thank u"
Mortella smiles as she half bows "it's my pleasure, Is there anything i can get for you today?"  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:15 pm
Murderalize
~+ Had idly started to flick the tip of her tail side to side as she watched with mild interest of the preparation of her beverage; the long silver hairs on her tail sweeping across the floor. She hummed a minute taking the barmaids question into consideration; though ended up shaking her head and raising a flattened palm+~

No thank you, I think I'm fine for now, the drink will do nicely.
Mortella placed down the large fountain drink glass that sparkled a little like champagne with a red hue with a large multi colored fruit skewer on a small sword on the top "Please enjoy" she smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:30 pm
~+ Gratefully reached up across the counter to pick up the drink placed in front of her, feeling the chill of the glass gave her a bright smile, indeed she was going to enjoy this. She held the skewer with her index finger so it didn't slide into her eye when she put the glass to her lips to take the first deep swig of her beverage. She placed the glass down atop the napkin so not to leave a watermarked ring on the surface of the counter; and proceeded to pick up the kabob of fruit and pull off the first with her teeth. +~  

Murderalize

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:37 pm
Mortella smiled wacthing her eat her handy work as she hung back behind the bar pouring her self something from the tap for a little sip beffore she started to wipe down the bottles on the back rack .  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:39 pm
yes i was wondering" sits down "do u have any saki here"  

ookamifenrir

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:52 pm
ookamifenrir
yes i was wondering" sits down "do u have any saki here"
mort leans against the counter "Oh of corse we do ....would you like it hot or cold?" she asks as she starts to wrap a napkin around a sake bottles neck  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games