Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:47 pm
deathsand emo
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo

"I love you mommy." Damien hugged her tighter

She hugs him back "I love you to?" she asked qustionly but still know face emtoin.
(this is death angel {sally} if yall didnt know!)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"You don't love me?" Damien started to cry

"Well...you have got ot remember.....i was bulit out of know emtoin....but i will aske death for some i-oif it makes you happy, my son" she says trying to smile but it was a total fail.

she looks at sally with wot looked like sympathy
"that must be aweful, not having any emtions"

"Ha... She can't feel awful she has no emotions... Thus no urges to leave my father out of fear." He looked at Sally "It is ok just don't do it again."

"oh, i guess thats true, maybe its not so bad, but i wouldnt give mine up for anything, not being able to laugh would probably kill me! ~laughs~  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:49 pm
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo

She hugs him back "I love you to?" she asked qustionly but still know face emtoin.

"Well...you have got ot remember.....i was bulit out of know emtoin....but i will aske death for some i-oif it makes you happy, my son" she says trying to smile but it was a total fail.

"Yay mommy is gonna get some emotions." Damien huged Sally tight.

"Ya..." hugs back  

II Kairi x Sora II

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:50 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
deathsand emo
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo

"Ha... She can't feel awful she has no emotions... Thus no urges to leave my father out of fear." He looked at Sally "It is ok just don't do it again."

"oh, i guess thats true, maybe its not so bad, but i wouldnt give mine up for anything, not being able to laugh would probably kill me! ~laughs~

"My mother was made with no emotions she was like this ever since my father tore her from himself."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:50 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
deathsand emo
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo

"Laughing....." she says looking back down not felling anything again "Laughing?"  

II Kairi x Sora II

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:53 pm
Yoru looks shocked
oh im sorry, i shouldnt have mentioned it, forgive me!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:53 pm
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo

"Ya..." hugs back

"Quick ask daddy now mommy maybe he will say yes for me."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

II Kairi x Sora II

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:54 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
Yoru looks shocked
oh im sorry, i shouldnt have mentioned it, forgive me!

"How can i forgive somthing i did not feel?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:57 pm
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo

"Ya..." hugs back

Nods and summons death. Death apeers "Yes, Angel?" he asked coming up to Death Angel "Ummm...Death......could i have emotions?" Death looks shocked "Well if thats what you wish, and if it makes the kids happy then i guess it wouldnt hurt" He looks at John and Damein.  

II Kairi x Sora II

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:57 pm
Yoru's ears twitch
"awwwwww why right now, wen im making friends"
she sighs
"sorry you guys, my master wants me home, hope to see you 2moro...bye"
she transforms into a black cat, and jumps the nearby fence, heading home  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:01 pm
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo

"Ya..." hugs back

Nods and summons death. Death apeers "Yes, Angel?" he asked coming up to Death Angel "Ummm...Death......could i have emotions?" Death looks shocked "Well if thats what you wish, and if it makes the kids happy then i guess it wouldnt hurt" He looks at John and Damein.

John looks at his father "My answer is give her emotions if that is what Damien wants." Damien looks at Death "Please give mommy emotions daddy."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

II Kairi x Sora II

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:03 pm
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo

"Ya..." hugs back

John looks at his father "My answer is give her emotions if that is what Damien wants." Damien looks at Death "Please give mommy emotions daddy."

Death nods and puts in orb in Angel "Ok now try to ummm...love" Angel looks at them "W-well how does love fell like?" she says looking worried. She has an emtion finally  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:04 pm
Shun looked at her. "Its kinda like a warm fuzzy feeling in your chest." He said.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

II Kairi x Sora II

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:06 pm
blessedheart
Shun looked at her. "Its kinda like a warm fuzzy feeling in your chest." He said.

She nods and see's if she feels anything "W-well i kinda do" she smiles.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:08 pm
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo
II Kairi x Sora II
deathsand emo

"Ya..." hugs back

Death nods and puts in orb in Angel "Ok now try to ummm...love" Angel looks at them "W-well how does love fell like?" she says looking worried. She has an emtion finally

John looks at his mother "It feels like there are thousands of butterflies in your stomach for the case of the love you should feel for dad... and the love you should have for me and my brother is you want to keep us safe and make us happy... dad kiss mom."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games