Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:07 pm

"I assume Lucifer is keeping him...immobilised." Gabriel said. The last word stung as images entered his head as to how his brother might achive sch a task. He rufled teh feathers on hsi wings.
"I don't wnat to kill you. But you keep on coming back. How am I to get rid of you?" He asked.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:14 pm

"Until the task given to me is complete or death befalls me," Xion replied. "Those are the only two paths." He cracked his whip and the sound of thunder echoed through the air.

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:24 pm

"This is a sacred site. You now you camn't step within the tomb." Gabriel said. he motioned for Dougal and Opal to get behind him, where they woudl be near the tomb's sanctuary.

"you're a mercenary, yes? Surely you have a price."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:35 pm

Dougal and Opal followed Gabriel's silent orders and backed up towards the tomb.

Xion raised an eyebrow. "Since when to angels perform dealings with demons in my profession. You're an interesting character.....trying to buy your way out? Yes-I come at a price. What exactly could an angel have to offer?" Xion couldn't help ask out of curiousity although he doubted he would want the offer.

0Moon_Maiden0

Aqira

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:42 pm

Niaro walked to the market of the town and she tried to feel were the relic was and she could not understand why she felt it all around her. Something was wrong and the energy was all around her. She then looked at Mestopheles and tried to explain with her hands the situation
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:47 pm

Mestopheles looed at ehr confused and made an apologetic face. He then looked out to teh market stalls.
"look, we'll find you soemthing to write with, ok?"

----

Gabriel shrugged.
"What si Beelio paying you?"

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:49 pm

Xion smiled, "A better sword than I have now......and the chance to prove my skills against you."

((...off to class yet again.....I hate Mondays and Wednesday.....))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:52 pm

((haha poor moon XD))

Gabriel raised his eyebrows. "Well you've got that anyway. I suppose all i can promise you is reincarnation."

dragontamer363
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:56 pm

She sighed and was going to take a sharp object but she remembered that he didn’t like it. She then looks at him and nodded.
She had never seen such a nice demon too her but she knew that he was only nice to her, just because she had information
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:16 pm

(aww that's not why! *clings* lol)

Mestopheles found a man seling notebooks and produced some money, buying that and some pens form him. he handed them to her.
"There you go>"

dragontamer363
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:36 pm

(shh you’re spoiling ^^)
Niaro looked at him and then at the stuff she saw in her hands. She looked at it and then took the notebook and started to write in it. It felt very wrong and it felt like she wasn’t suffering.
“I hope that my master will not get angry for breaking the tradition". First she wrote a bit and then she took the notebook and gave it too him. “I just wanted to thank you for not dropping me so you could gain time to get the relic and I’m also thankful that I could change my environment a bit. For the flight you gave me. But I don’t understand why you don’t want to se me write in my own body when it’s all natural to the demon to see”
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:41 pm

"There's no point suffereing when you don't have to." Mestopheles said. "It obviously causes you pain - I don't wnat you to hurt yourself. Lucifer isn't here."

dragontamer363
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:53 pm

( whee )
Niaro looked at him and thought for herself. "He don’t know that Lucifer still had control over her and she knew that if se did something that weren’t planed, she would be hurt and tortured". She tried to think all the pain away and that Mestopheles was very strange to her.
She then felt the energy all around the city and she could not understand why she felt the energy from the goblet in the entire city. She looked around and then looked at her mate. He looked different without the wings and horn.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:01 pm

Mestopheles noticed her looking strange and tried to focus in on teh energies too.
"hmn...so we're looking for a goblet, right? Well let's think logically about this...it's got to be hidden somewher e- maybe a church?"

dragontamer363
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:09 pm

Niaro shake her head. She wrote down a bit and then gave it too him the notebook “No it’s not that simple”. It has to be somewhere and then she saw a well and she went there to touch the water in a bucket and it felt very nice and fresh to feel it. She looks at the water in a bucket and wishes that she could drink the water but she had no mouth so she had to satisfy herself with touching the water in the bucket. She then looked at her mate and she really thought that he really looked different without the wings and horn.
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games