Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
What would you do with the person above you? o-o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 247 248 249 250 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We be rollin'?
We be rollin'. :'D
37%
 37%  [ 99 ]
We aren't rollin'. D;
3%
 3%  [ 10 ]
Quack. :3
58%
 58%  [ 152 ]
Total Votes : 261

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:33 pm
With a screen name like VALERIO, it's easy to mistake you for a guy. Especially when your Avi's clothes look masculine.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:38 pm
Well, I'm not exactly a girly girl, either. Hell, some people in real life think I'm a guy. I get pissed.
-appears behind reaper and throws his own duckies at him-  

Cass Dee of Corvictory

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:41 pm
I CAN NOT STAND THOSE GIRLY GIRL TYPES!
NO IMMAGINATION!
NO INDIVIDUALITY!
NOTHING DISCERNING ABOUT ******** DRONES! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:54 pm
Millenium Joker
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You claim to be INSANE yet know nothing of TRUE MADNESS! BEHOLD, YOUR LORD AND MASTER OF INSANITY AND well, let's face it, MADNESS, COMEDY, AND FUN OVER ALL, ME!!!!!!!
And As my student, you will learn much in the ways of being completely ******** class="clear">

"Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them." - Edward W. Howe

well that is promising, but theres a difference btw insanity and what I am. insane is u, borderline madness and all u do. I'm sane/insane meaning being sane while becoming insane at certain moments. I'm not always insane like u, I'm on the line btw sane and insanity, being pushed further on to either side each day; till one day... I'm either "normal" and sane; or snaps and starts killing people because my Alpha-Bits said so... even though I'm eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss...
...but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis

JDBReaper

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Cass Dee of Corvictory

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:56 pm
JDBReaper
Millenium Joker
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You claim to be INSANE yet know nothing of TRUE MADNESS! BEHOLD, YOUR LORD AND MASTER OF INSANITY AND well, let's face it, MADNESS, COMEDY, AND FUN OVER ALL, ME!!!!!!!
And As my student, you will learn much in the ways of being completely ********]
"Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them." - Edward W. Howe

well that is promising, but theres a difference btw insanity and what I am. insane is u, borderline madness and all u do. I'm sane/insane meaning being sane while becoming insane at certain moments. I'm now always insane like u. plus I'm on the line btw sane and insanity, being pushed further on to either side each day; till one day... I'm either "normal" and sane; or snaps and starts killing people because my Alpha-Bits said so... even though I'm eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss...
...but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis

Ahahahahaha!! Cinnamon Toast Crunch; I miss that!

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:58 pm
I SWEAR TO YOU CHRISTIAN GOD, I AM NOT KIDDING, I FOUND A HIDDEN MESSAGE IN MY CORN FLAKES. 0_0
IT TOLD ME TO DO TERRIBLE THINGS............ AND I LISTENED!
Only now do I realize I was eating eggs that day......... eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Joeyfish5
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:04 pm
Whats worse then being insane or both ect

Is knowing while you try to do your best and be the kindest you can

Thiers a deeper evil inside of you

Thats my story

And i was eating baby seals that morning too O.o  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:07 pm
Do-oo Je-sus!!

Hey, my McStreak went away!! wait... Dammit!  

Cass Dee of Corvictory

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:10 pm
I don't try to make any cover ups about what a sick, twisted, yet ******** hilarious b*****d I am. Perverted, evil, insane, and I want people to accept my doctrine- Morality doesn't exist. If something feels wrong, stop. HOWEVER, if it feels good and/ or fun, (ESPECIALLY IF IT'S FUN) DON'T STOP!
Forget about right and wrong, good and bad- as long as you are having fun, that's what's important!  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:18 pm
Moraltiy is all around us

What ur claiming as good and fun

Are just "feelings"

Its history thats inportant  

Joeyfish5
Crew

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:22 pm
The whole concept of "history" is a lie- nothing except a way for foolish humans to try and understand past events by putting them in a chronological order. Just as time is an illusion, a mere human concept, history is essentially its father- the ultimate form of time, the ultimate lie.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:26 pm
If that is ture

Then your other argument is ill-relvent  

Joeyfish5
Crew

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:28 pm
How so?
I am merely advocating having fun over all else.
I mentioned "time" not once.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:25 am

*goes to McDonald and have some breakfast*

JDBReaper

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

MystiBlu

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:29 am
Breakfast burrito n an oj sound awesome! *stomach starts growling*  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 247 248 249 250 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games