Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:55 pm

Navo smiled and nuzzled Sophie"where to now sexy"he asked curiously...
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:58 pm

Nia pulled him close and licked down chest.

_____
' Hmm dunno."

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:01 pm

Choas shooed her father away and hit the door, the glass shattered as he walked back to Nia and Seraph "Hey cousin~" she said happily, looking innocent as ever

Seraph looked up "Great..its Chaos" he kissed Nia one for time before putting his shirt on "you bust into my shop? I haven't talked to you in 5 years and your are already breaking things" he sighed
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:05 pm

Navo sighed"no fun if you dont have any ideas"he scratched his head and yawned...

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:06 pm

Blushes and pulls shirt down.

_______-
" Anything fun? though I just had fun." grins
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:09 pm

"So..Chaos, why are you here?" Seraph said curiously leaning over and hugging Nia to him

Choas sat down on the floor "Dad, going away on buisness, meaning, that he won't be back for at least a year" she smiled "So, you finnaly found some one?" her cat tail swished back and forth

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:12 pm

Nia hid behind him embarrased.

_________

" Hmm more alone time."
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:12 pm

Seraph had drove Kuro home from the mall, and now he was laying on the couch. Bored and alone, he went upstairs and turned on the T.V. He was watching some show when he heard something downstairs. His ears perked up and he listened as hard as he could. What if there was a robber in the shop? His head filled with thoughts, as he grabbed a broom. He walked down the stairs nervously. He entered the kitchen and noticed something moving in the pantry door. He opened it up nervously and held the broom up and prepared to attack anything inside of it. Inside the pantry, a little black and white kitten came out of the door. Kuro squealed in delight. He picked up the kitten, " Awww! You are so cute!" The kitten mewed in appreciation. "Come on, I'll show you my room." He raced up the stairs with his new friend.

My Kitty Friend!

kuromeruneko

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:15 pm

(( awww >.> u needa a gf in rp haha))
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:15 pm

Chaos smiled "She is hiding from me? But she just met me!"

Seraph laughed "Nia, she walked in on her mom and dad once"

"It was something I never want to see again" She commented "Seraph...tell me where the cafe is and I'll leave you to"

((Is the Cafe open currently?))

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:16 pm

" Uhh I"m Nia." Outstretches paw.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:19 pm

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2084141/

"A bat..huh? cool, I'm CHaos" CHoas shook her hand and left after Seraph gave her directions "Nice to meet ya Nia"

Seraph sighed "She is insane, I seriously think she is"

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:20 pm

" That's how I used to be." Laughs.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:21 pm

ooc:// Cafe is closed at the moment...
Navo blushed"I guess your right about the fun part"he chuckled and laughed his tail wagging happily.

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:22 pm

"I don't want a second CHaos" he started getting up "she broke my window..need to fix it..no..my door!" he yelled "COME ON!" he was mad

Chaos walked around boredly
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games