Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:55 pm
*goes to a bike rack to get her old rusty bike* ...? *she relized someone stole her helmet and gets on her bike ignoring a flat tire* ugh...*starts going to the playground and runs over a rock startled swerves and falls in the middle of the street* uhaaaa! *looks up and sees a bus coming* uh...oh no i forgot...my arm is sprained im so stupid! *the bus gets closer and closer starts to panic* oh...! *closes eyes perparing to get hit*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:59 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
*goes to a bike rack to get her old rusty bike* ...? *she relized someone stole her helmet and gets on her bike ignoring a flat tire* ugh...*starts going to the playground and runs over a rock startled swerves and falls in the middle of the street* uhaaaa! *looks up and sees a bus coming* uh...oh no i forgot...my arm is sprained im so stupid! *the bus gets closer and closer starts to panic* oh...! *closes eyes perparing to get hit*

User Image
Ryoji sees this and teleports over to her and teleports back to the side walk "watch wat ur doing will u? i hav enough trouble with my own sister..."  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

honey nut oo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:59 pm
*senses danger*runs out and sees yuni and chants*she is lifted from road and onto the pavement hard*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:01 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

User Image
Ryoji sees this and teleports over to her and teleports back to the side walk "watch wat ur doing will u? i hav enough trouble with my own sister..."

uh huh i- uh...thank u for saving me *picks up bike* i-im sorry if i caused any trouble...  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:03 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
Emo_lovin_Punk
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

User Image

uh huh i- uh...thank u for saving me *picks up bike* i-im sorry if i caused any trouble...

"no its okay. just try to b more carful." Ryoji smiles down at Yuni  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:04 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
Emo_lovin_Punk
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

User Image

"no its okay. just try to b more carful." Ryoji smiles down at Yuni

*looks up at Ryoji* t-thank u again *rubs sprained arm*  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:06 pm
User Image
"r u ok? ur arm looks at lil damaged......are ur sure u'll b okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:09 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
User Image

takes bandage of arm and arm is bleeding a lot* er...? *puts bandage back* i-i i'll be fine...*  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:12 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
Emo_lovin_Punk
User Image

takes bandage of arm and arm is bleeding a lot* er...? *puts bandage back* i-i i'll be fine...*

sighs "no u wont... let me take a look at that." Ryoji handles arm gently examining it with his eyes that were made for a doctor "it looks sprained.... u cant just walk around in a bandage...u hav to put a cast on it..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:15 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
Emo_lovin_Punk
User Image

sighs "no u wont... let me take a look at that." Ryoji handles arm gently examining it with his eyes that were made for a doctor "it looks sprained.... u cant just walk around in a bandage...u hav to put a cast on it..."

hmm...*shyly looks down* im sorry if im causing u any trouble...  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:17 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
Emo_lovin_Punk
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
Emo_lovin_Punk
User Image

"no no. im actually enjoying myself im usually only needed for explaining my sister....shes kind of mute..." Ryoji takes a first aid kit out of his bag. "here" he says placing cast on Yuni's arm  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:20 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
Emo_lovin_Punk
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
Emo_lovin_Punk
User Image

"no no. im actually enjoying myself im usually only needed for explaining my sister....shes kind of mute..." Ryoji takes a first aid kit out of his bag. "here" he says placing cast on Yuni's arm

*looks at cast* oh...i-is ur sister...ok? *keeps wondering if she choose the right words*  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:21 pm
-sighs-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:22 pm
y does racy-san care if Aruki comes back....-scowls if they want him back ill just leave ...........but i like it here...**  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games