Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ImperialAuthority

Gallant Paladin

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:43 am

*wanders on in*
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:45 am

*Looks up from the bar and waves* Hey there.

Shadows sweet embrace

ImperialAuthority

Gallant Paladin

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:48 am

*he waves back* hello
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:32 pm

* Zek yawns * oohhh customers......how my i serve you........

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

ImperialAuthority

Gallant Paladin

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:33 pm

actually Im off to work
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:25 pm

Wanders in and flops into a booth to snooze a bit until more people show up.

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:45 pm

Mortella comes back in "I am allways just a little late...damn you tasty chineese food!" she says cursing and wringing her fist to the sky.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:53 pm

Twitches a ear and hears and smells Mort enter, and bounces over to her. He sits down and lights up a cig.

"It seems poor Luna is afraid of you and is a bit afraid to come in here because of it. I don't think you'd hurt her, but if you did I'm warning you. As for Art, do what you wish with him.

But it is true that you were actually dating before Luna, or were you just friends? Art made no mention of dating anyone else."

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:58 pm

Psycho Lee
Twitches a ear and hears and smells Mort enter, and bounces over to her. He sits down and lights up a cig.

"It seems poor Luna is afraid of you and is a bit afraid to come in here because of it. I don't think you'd hurt her, but if you did I'm warning you. As for Art, do what you wish with him.

But it is true that you were actually dating before Luna, or were you just friends? Art made no mention of dating anyone else."
"He gave me the impression that he was only dateing me because of when i got upset at him and luna doing s**t right infront of me afterwords with him he came rushing and consoleing to me not knowing that I was after all that interested in him and i told him that i was ...i mean i take things on the internet allont more personal than irl ...and he made me feel like i was the only one i hate him and i hate her because she knew i had feelings for him ..it's going to take me a little while to get over that . because i feel significantly wronged." she says with a growling tone indicateing her seriousness of it as she puts down her chineese take out.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:05 pm

"Well, Art seems like a huge playboy, or playa. I bet someone's gonna get pissed off at what I'm going to say and I may sound a bit racist, but I live near detroit and there's lots of black people around so I see this behavior a lot, and he reminds me of those young black men who act all smooth and romantic around women because they want lots of 'hos' or women to screw. And some of them go so far as to have multiple girls at the same time. That's the way I see him, he acts all cuddly and smooth and romantic, but he just wants sex.

Unless he specifically said he was dating and in love with you I wouldn't take it any further than he just wanted your body, no matter what your feelings for him are. I think messages got mixed up. You thought you two were serious, he just saw you as a fling or a cuddle buddy or friends-with-benefits.

In any case, I'm leaving the two of them alone for Luna's sake, and I think you should too. I'll keep a watchful eye on them. If he screws up with her then he'll have a lot to answer for. But I'm just going to wait and watch and see what happens."

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:15 pm

"I say ******** the two of them i'll tolerate them but it doesent mean i have to be buddy buddy ... He's an assole for dateing multiple people without them haveing any knowlege of it ..i mean i know about his boyfriend but i didnt know about luna. And luna ******** her especialy for knowing that i was romanticly involved ... what the hell ever happened to no dicks beteeen chicks me and other on guild friends have a simmilar motto and i kinda feel betryaed as such by her because she shoulda ******** known it doesent take a whale biologist.... ********. Andt art knew i just got out ofa bad relation allready that ashole dumb ******** it only adds insult to injury.... I'm just venting now but i feel like i need to say it after all i'm quite miffed" she sits opening up her cary out and plowing into some orange chicken "i live on the south side of chicago i have seen everything... and now i feel like eating really bad for me food from china town..." mucnches "and not capping that's how you can tell if im miffed"
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:22 pm

"On the lighter side of things i have bought all the prizes for the musical theemed contest " she smiles waveing a bag.

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:41 pm

And I've never had a girl lookn' any better than you did. *Sings while comming in*
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:42 pm

"But i'm thinking if you give me a week or two i just wont care any more .... I'm starting to amuse myself by buying prizes for my parties."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:43 pm

Shadows sweet embrace
And I've never had a girl lookn' any better than you did. *Sings while comming in*
Mort half flops on " welcome to the rainbow paw how may i help you?"
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games