Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Sorting Hat

Miss GryffindorK
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx❧ Ɯнєяє Aм I? The Great Hall
xxx❧ Ɯнσ ιѕ Ɯιтн Mє? Everyone
xxxx❧ Ɯнαт'ѕ Ɠσιηg Oη? Sorting
xxxxx❧ Ɯнαт'ѕ ιη Mу Hєαɗ? Please make this fast

After the fun little boat ride (with no mermaids, to her disappointment), Joellen had followed the other kids and a different teacher to the huge school. Inside could only be described as magical, despite the obvious cliche. They went into a giant room with tables and banners and above them, only stars. She gasped in full awe at the beauty of the place. All around were hundreds of students, most turned to watch the Deputy Headmistress and the students. She shuffled nervously, waiting for them to reach her name. Finally, she heard the call of her name and hurried up, anxious for sorting to be over.

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxSᴋɪᴛᴛɪsʜ:
                                              Joellen is extremely wary around new people and ideas. A lot scares her, and she's never one to face her fears.
                                              xxxxxIɴsᴇᴄᴜʀᴇ:
                                              Jo has a pretty low self-esteem, partly resulting from her anxiety around people. The majority of her self-worry stems from her first time being adopted, and the issues resulting in being returned to the orphanage. Because of this, she feels like she's not deserving of the good life she's got.
                                              xxxxxDʀᴇᴀᴍᴇʀ:
                                              One good thing about Jo, she's always been a dreamer. Her head is always in the clouds, or rather, underwater. She always dreams of life from the pages of a fairy tale, wondering what it'd be like to have been born in a different time.
                                              xxxxxNᴜʀᴛᴜʀɪɴɢ:
                                              Thanks to her helping out at Wool's, Jo's maternal instincts have triggered early. She likes working with kids, particularly toddlers. She's also got a listening ear if someone needs a friend. She might not reply, but she's always there for the people she loves, or the ones depending on her.
                                              xxxxxDɪsᴛʀᴜsᴛɪɴɢ:
                                              It takes a long time and a lot of work to get Jo to trust people. She's been let down one too many times in the past, so now she has walls up to prevent people from hurting her again.
                                              xxxxxSᴏᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ Aᴡᴋᴡᴀʀᴅ:
                                              Jo is very good at putting her own foot in her mouth. She sometimes talks in circles and gets jumbled up, usually resulting in her blushing and scurrying off. She often says the wrong thing at the wrong time, thus adding to her feeling of low self-esteem.

Dᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴀʀs, ᴘᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪɴɢs, ᴛʜɪɴɢs I ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Aɴᴅ ᴀ sᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ sɪɴɢs, ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ Dᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅs ᴍᴇ sᴀꜰᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʀᴍ; ʜᴏʀsᴇs ᴘʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
Fɪɢᴜʀᴇs ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴍʏ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ
Fᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɢᴏ, ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴅɪᴍ ᴀs ᴀɴ ᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Tʜɪɴɢs ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ Dᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Fᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɢᴏ, ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴅɪᴍ ᴀs ᴀɴ ᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Tʜɪɴɢs ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ; ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɪᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀɴs ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Aɴᴅ ᴀ sᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ sɪɴɢs Oɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ Dᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
A cheerful disposition, but there's some anxiety there
I know just where you need to go, child
You'll find confidence and steadfast friends in

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:44 pm
The Sorting Hat

Miss GryffindorK
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hogwarts, Great Hall
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Students and Teachers
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Father wants Slytherin, but I don't

Awstin had tried his very best to be polite, yet quiet for the boat ride. Luckily, upon catching sight of the school, he merely had to gasp and stare at the castle as they rode closer. At the boathouse, they were moved to the care of the Deputy Headmistress, who led the group into the castle proper. As they walked around, he did his best to try and remember the route, in hopes of learning the layout a bit faster. He'd always been good at navigating big houses, so why not a castle?

As they entered the Great Hall, Awstin suddenly felt very, very small. Everyone in the world seemed to be around, and that made him frown. It was really, really busy, particularly when it seemed all eyes were on the new students. The Deputy Headmistress started calling names, and he was suddenly annoyed at his surname. How dare it be toward the end! Luckily, it all seemed to proceed quickly, and before long, he made the march to the front. When the hat sat upon his head, he whispered one silent plea, "Anything but Slytherin, Hat. Please, I can't do it."

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxOᴘᴛɪᴍɪsᴛɪᴄ:
                                                  Despite his hardships, Awstin always tries to look at the bright side of life. He's had tough times, but keeps his smile on regardless.
                                                  xxxxxEɴᴇʀɢᴇᴛɪᴄ:
                                                  Awstin always has the energy to run around and explore. He almost never seems drained, and can carry on for hours without growing tired.
                                                  xxxxxAᴍʙɪᴛɪᴏᴜs:
                                                  When you dream, dream big. That's Awstin's motto, anyway. He likes to make goals and strive toward meeting them, having a celebration whenever he does!
                                                  xxxxxFʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ:
                                                  Awstin loves meeting people that he can pull into his friendship. He refuses to let his parents' negative influences sway him away from all the wonderful people in the world.
                                                  xxxxxGᴇɴᴛʟᴇ:
                                                  Awstin is always very careful with the fragile things in the world. Be they glass or emotions, he strives to be delicate with anything he can be.
                                                  xxxxxHᴇʟᴘꜰᴜʟ:
                                                  Awstin would never refuse help to someone in need... or at least someone he perceived in need. He always has time for a friend in need and a shoulder to cry on.

Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ I ᴅᴏ ᴛᴏ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ? Dᴏ I ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ɪɴsᴛɪɴᴄᴛs ʙʟɪɴᴅʟʏ?
Dᴏ I ʜɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs? Aɴᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴇɴɪɴɢ?
Dᴏ I sɪᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ, ᴏʀ ᴅᴏ I ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴅ-ʜᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ?
Dᴏ I ᴛʀᴜsᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ꜰᴏᴏʟᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴘʜᴏɴɪɴᴇss, ᴏʀ ᴅᴏ I ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏɴᴇʟɪɴᴇss?
Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ sᴏ ᴛʜɪɴ, I ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴍᴏᴠᴇs ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ
I ᴘᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ꜰᴀᴄ̧ᴀᴅᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʙʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Not Slytherin? This sounds familiar
But, that's not at all what I have in mind for you
Certainly, you belong in

Hufflepuff!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:46 pm
The Sorting Hat

Devlyn Maycry

When you hold me
                                                                              In your arms so tight
                                                                              You let me know
                                                                              Everything's all right

Aria wasn't nervous at all. She knew no matter where she was sorted her parents would love her and be proud of her. Not everyone was that lucky, and she knew that very well. When her name was called, she bounced up to the stool and sat down. The hat was plopped on her head and she grinned. 'I'm sure you know this already Mr. Hat, but my mum was a Ravenclaw and my da was Slytherin. I don't particularly strike myself as Hufflepuff but my mum and da think I'd do great in Gryffindor! They're not as knowledgeable as you, so hit me with your best shot!'

■ BRAVE Above all else Aria is brave. She will take on anything at any moment without a question. She is brave to the point of it being dangerous. She would run head on into a fire to save someone she cares about.
                                                                              ■ LOYAL Aria is loyal to the bone.
                                                                              She would stand her ground against anything if it meant protecting someone she loved. She is determined to protect everyone she loves.
                                                                              ■ RECKLESS Aria is reckless. That is the best word to describe her actions. She hangs from monkey bars upside down and dangles off of cliff sides. She is fearless, completely and absolutely fearless.
                                                                              ■ ADVENTUROUS Aria loves a good adventure. She grew up reading about pirates and wizards and has always dreamed about going on her own adventure far away from the world.
                                                                              She loves the idea of running away to the open sea or the wild woods.
                                                                              ■ SMART Aria is far smarter than she appears. She has been taught as many subjects as she wants since she was little and she loves to learn. Reading, writing, understanding, these all things she does in her spare time.
                                                                              ■ CONFIDENT Aria is confident. But not in the way where she walks all over everyone else. She isn't loud or proud, or arrogant, she just knows who she is and she loves who she is. She will not change for anyone but herself and she is aware enough to know her own limits.

I said I'm hooked on a feeling
                                                                              And I'm high on believing
                                                                              That you're in love with me
                                                                              I'm hooked on a feeling

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Ha! Not a Hufflepuff, no
There's a bit of Ravenclaw in you, my dear
But, I think your parents are quite right

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:49 pm
The Sorting Hat

Devlyn Maycry
User ImageUser Image

Welcome to the room of people
                                                    Who have rooms of people that they loved one day
                                                    Docked away
                                                    Just because we check the guns at the door
                                                    Doesn't mean our brains will change from hand grenades

Yancy was so unamused with the idea of a hat deciding his future. His cousin was, of course, a Hufflepuff, but he was pretty sure that was not where he was headed. Not that it really mattered where he ended up. He was not going to let some stupid hat and poem tell him what kind of person he was. He was Yancy Diarmid, english Romani orphan with a weird a** orphan family. He was a grumpy and solitary person. The hat could put him in stupid friendly Hufflepuff and that wouldn't change a thing about him. He sighed heavily when his name was called and he walked up to the stool. The old hat was placed on his head and he waited quietly. 'Why is a stupid hat in charge of such a decision anyways?' He wondered silently.
                                                    If he had been aware that the hat could read his thoughts, he might have been a tad bit nicer, but probably not. He just wasn't a very nice person.'Magic or not, its still just a hat. Not like its a living being or anything... right?'

■ RUDE Yancy is not a very nice person. He doesn't play well with other kids and he always is stating his opinion no matter what. He doesn't care if its mean or rude or not necessary, he just states it.
                                                    ■ PROTECTIVE Yancy is very protective. Especially of his family. He would protect them to the ends of the Earth and has no qualms about anything he might have to do to keep that promise.
                                                    ■ JEALOUS Yancy is a rather jealous child. He hates when people he cares about spend time with other people and he is terrified of being abandoned.
                                                    ■ ANGRY Yancy is not a very happy child. He is angry most of the time and has a bit of a temper. He tends to lash out randomly for what seems like no reason.
                                                    ■ MANIPULATIVE Yancy is a bit manipulative. He likes to get people to act how he wants them too and likes to make sure everything goes his way. He doesn't like to lose and sees everything like a game or a puzzle that he has to figure out.
                                                    ■ AMBITIOUS Yancy has dreams and goals that he wants to achieve and he will try almost anything to do it. He loves the challenge and always tries his hardest to get exactly what he wants.

We don't deal with outsiders very well
                                                    They say newcomers have a certain smell
                                                    Yeah, I trust issues, not to mention
                                                    They say they can smell your intentions

ᴏ ᴏ c.
- - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxAll my friends are heathens, take it slow
xxxxxxWait for them to ask you who you know
xxxxxxxxxPlease don't make any sudden moves
xxxxxxxxxxxxYou don't know the half of the abuse
xxxxxxxxx
But after all I've said, please don't forget

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Perhaps you weren't listening, but I'm quite more than a 'silly hat'
But then, this isn't about me, now, is it?
Not to worry, boy, you're not heading to Hufflepuff
No, I think you're best suited for

Slytherin!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:51 pm
The Sorting Hat

Fuzzymelonlord
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Whitney and other first years
Mood
Anxious

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Seok-Jin felt his heart sink deep into his stomach as he heard his name called, well...it was now or never. He glanced over at his only friend as of right now, mildly hoping that they would be in the same house so he wouldn't have to go about making new friends.. Taking a deep breath and swallowing his nerves down, he made his way to the stool and the hat that would decide his fate.

Taking a seat, he clenched his hands together in his lap. He kept his gaze on his hands, not wanting to look out at the crowd in front of him. Not when there were so many people that were also waiting for their turn. A part of him wished that his younger sister were here with him, she was always much braver than he was.

xxxPERSONALITYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TRAIT Awkward Seok-jin isn’t the best with his words and tends to get flustered rather easily, especially around women. He has a habit of when he gets embarrassed he just covers his face with his hands and crouches down to hide himself. If he gets embarrassed enough he does revert back to Korean without really realizing it.
TRAIT Protective Because of his sister’s tendency to get herself into trouble he tends to be extremely protective of people close to him. But instead of starting a conflict with whatever is possibly harming his loved ones he will get said loved one as far away as possible, avoiding the conflict entirely.
TRAIT Nurturing Seok-jin loves to watch things grow, be it people, animals, or plants. He simply enjoys the sight of seeing things progressing.
TRAIT Forgiving Seok-jin doesn’t take too many things personally. He is more of a turn the other cheek kind of person. He would rather forgive someone then continue to be angry about something he can’t change.
TRAIT Patient Seok-jin has grown to be extremely patient over the many years of dealing with his younger sister and elder brother and their more...wild tendencies.
TRAIT Kind-Hearted Seok-Jin is ultimately a compassionate soul, rarely wishing for harm towards another. If someone is close to him he will always make sure they are healthy and happy…at least to the best of his ability.

There's no need to be nervous, my boy
Indeed, where you're headed, you're sure to make plenty of friends
For you, it'll definitely be

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:53 pm
The Sorting Hat

Fuzzymelonlord
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Other First Years
Mood
Excited

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Maura almost audibly groaned when she heard her birth name being called. She hated it, made her sound like an old cow. She'd be sure to ask all her teachers to call her Maura once the opportunity arose, she would do it now but it definitely didn't seem like the correct time.

With head held high, the girl sauntered up to the stool with a bright grin on her face. This was her moment and she wished on all the stars in the sky that she wouldn't be placed in the same house her father had been in, she had nothing against these 'Ravenclaws' but she would rather not have a subject for her father to make small talk with.

xxxPERSONALITYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TRAIT Competitive Maura loves a good competition, she is always wanting to prove or make a name for herself.
TRAIT Bold Maura is willing to risk just about anything for something she believes in, especially if it’s something she believes strongly in. Usually the only thing that can stop her when she puts her mind to something is her mother.
TRAIT Sincere Maura isn’t a person who will be caught lying. She’s honest so a fault, it’s just something she is never comfortable with doing. She sees no point in hiding the truth from others.
TRAIT Mischevious Maura often enjoys doing things she could definitely get in trouble for, she enjoys the rush of adrenaline and finds it fun. She does know to stop before anything gets out of hand though.
TRAIT Ambitious Maura’s ambition drives her, she strives to be the best at the things she enjoys in an attempt to one up her father.
TRAIT Charismatic Maura is naturally a friendly person and is quite charming. This was a trait almost forced onto her by her mother who is also a very charismatic woman, so there was no way she would have a child that couldn’t draw attention.

Hm, not to worry, girl
Ravenclaw's certainly not the house for you
With that fire? No, you're best suited for

Gryffindor!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:04 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxGreat Hall
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxSorting Hat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEager
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we rocĸ aт dawn on тнe ғronт lιnexxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          lιĸe a вolт rιgнт oυттa тнe вlυexxxxxxxxx
                                                          тнe ѕĸιeѕ alιgнт wιтн a gυιтar вιтexxxxxx
                                                          нeadѕ wιll roll and rocĸ тonιgнтxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceWhitney watched Seok-Jin get sorted, trying to determine based on which table looked the most excited where he'd gone. He knew about the hat, of course, but wasn't quite sure how it'd work for him, seeing as he was deaf and all. Would he magically be able to hear it, or would he have to guess where it'd sent him? Perhaps he could ask the blonde woman, as she seemed to be running the show. From the looks of things, his friend had gotten Hufflepuff, which he wasn't at all surprised about. Still, it did put him out a little, since he wasn't sure he was headed there. He'd make more friends easily enough, he was sure, but Seok-Jin seemed a bit anxious. He would've liked to be able to help him out.

spaceWell, nothing to be done for it now. He waited patiently, chewing on the inside of his cheek. Apparently, the blonde woman knew about him, because when it was his turn, she got his attention with a wave, and pointed to the stool, smiling kindly. He grinned at her, and breezed past, sitting on the stool. He still had no clue how this was going to work. He'd read about the hat, of course, but none of those perspective had been from deaf people, and he'd sort of forgotten to ask his mother. Dumb. Oh, well. If nothing else, one of the tables would be beside itself with excitement over whatever the hat proclaimed, just like Hufflepuff had with his friend, and he could wander over that way. Simple enough.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxwe're jυѕт a вaттery ғor нιre wιтн тнe gυιтar ғιre
                                                          xxxxxxready and aιмed aт yoυ pιcĸ υp yoυr вallѕ and
                                                          xxxxxxxxxload υp yoυr cannon ғor a тwenтy one gυn ѕalυтe
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxғor тнoѕe aвoυт тo rocĸ we ѕalυтe yoυ

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

SNEAKY
                                                          xxx»» While he's not particularly 'sneaky' in the traditional sense (not being able to hear has left him unaware of how loud he is), Whitney's very good at plotting things behind people's backs, keeping secrets, and telling lies. He's hardly a delinquent, but he's not exactly an angel, either. This habit tends to get him into trouble, but it has its upsides. Namely, he's excellent at surprising people when he wants to.

CREATIVE
                                                          xxx»» Whitney is something of a writer; his preferred format is poetry, since he figures if he gets good at that now, he'll be able to write songs in the future. He has quite a way with words, and tends to show off when he can. He's also great at planning, and at coming up with interesting solutions to problems. His plan is to nurture these talents so that later on in life he can 'write an epic fantasy metal album'.

RAMBUNCTIOUS
                                                          xxx»» Whitney always had a lot of energy. Seemingly too much for his body, in fact, when he was younger. He seemed physically incapable of sitting still, and doesn't quite grasp the concept of 'walking', as he'd much rather run everywhere. He likes doing anything that gets him moving, and his parents were more than happy to indulge him if it meant he was being productive and not destroying furniture. When he was about six, he started learning to skateboard, which resulted in more than a few scrapes and even a broken bone or two, but it keeps him occupied and is safer than letting him run wild.

BULL-HEADED
                                                          xxx»» Trying to argue with Whitney is akin to arguing with a brick wall, though his parents will swear up and down arguing with the wall is easier. He's exceptionally stubborn, and would rather lock himself in his room than admit to being wrong. He never quite grew out of 'accidentally' forgetting his hearing aids, and delights in using their absence as an excuse for not listening to people. He has also, on occasion, faked being blind as well so that he could ignore another person's signing. This tactic has never once fooled anybody, but that doesn't stop him from using it, even on his own parents.

SARCASTIC
                                                          xxx»» It seems like Whitney somehow managed to grasp the art of sarcasm before he actually learned to speak, either vocally or with sign. There are many photos of him as an infant with what can only be described as an exasperated expression, and he'd barely grasped the art of speaking in sentences before he was imitating his father's wit. When he can't manage to think of anything clever to say, he simply crosses his arms and arches his brow, giving the other person an expectant look, trying to throw them off long enough for him to come up with a comeback.

MANIPULATIVE
                                                          xxx»» Whitney likes to get his way, and having what others view as a severe handicap is something he's more than willing to exploit. It doesn't work so well on his parents, seeing as they're both deaf as well, but his hearing relatives and various other people in his life have all fallen victim to his using it against them at least once. He's quick to use whatever he can to worm his way into or out of things, and is an excellent actor when he needs to be.

u s e r n a m e

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:14 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxGreat Hall
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxSorting Hat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited

now, ιғ yoυ're a мυѕιcιan, a gυιтarιѕт вy naмexxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          and yoυ're playιng ιn a ѕeѕѕιon, do ι ғeel yoυr paιnxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυr eyeѕ wιll loѕe ғocυѕ ιғ yoυ're anyтнιng lιĸe мexxxxxx
                                                          'caυѕe ι ѕwear everyтнιng ιѕ ιn тнe ĸey oғ 'g'xxx

spaceCel's chest puffed out when his name was called, the eleven-year-old strutting to the stool with all the swagger he'd picked up imitating his wayward father. He even winked at the deputy headmistress for good measure, climbing onto the stool with a grin. He didn't really know where he was headed, truth be told, but he figured it didn't matter. Honestly, he was more curious about the hat than anything else. His mother had told him a little about the sorting, but she'd been pretty sparse with details, saying she wanted him to have 'the full experience,' whatever the heck that meant. Of course, his mam knew he liked adventure, and was a curious thing by nature, so it figured she'd leave a bit of mystery for him. He appreciated it, even if he pretended to be annoyed with her.

spaceHe could've asked his da if he'd really been curious, but he had no desire to try getting in touch with the man for something like that. He was curious, but not so curious as to contact his Bank Account (a nickname his aunt had rather spitefully bestowed, and that Asher had been disturbed to have stick). If he could've even gotten in touch with the man in the first place, which was always the question. As the hat was settled over his head, his eyebrows raised almost to his hairline, a million questions bubbling to the surface. Mostly about the sortings of famous witches and wizards, like Minerva McGonagall, aka the most badarse witch to've ever lived. But, he couldn't be here all night, his name was barely past halfway through the alphabet, and other kids needed to be sorted as well. 'Can I come visit with you during the school year?' he asked, not really expecting an answer, but wishing for one all the same.

xxxoн, danny вoy, тнe aυdιence ιѕ cryιng
                                                          xxxxxxιnтo тнeιr вeerѕ, and ιn тнeιr нanĸιeѕ, тoo
                                                          xxxxxxxxxвυт мoѕт oғ all тнe lιѕтenerѕ are dyιng
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxғroм ғar тoo мυcн eхpoѕυre тo yoυ

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

COMPETITIVE
                                                          xxx»» Cel can't seem to control his impulse to turn everything into a competition. He likes to joke that his theme song is "Anything you can do, I can do better", and sets out to prove it's true at every turn. If he fails at something, he's liable to devote an absurd amount of energy and time to improving at it. He then is sure to challenge whoever beat him to a rematch, and if they refuse, he convinces himself it's because they were afraid to lose to him.

FLIPPANT
                                                          xxx»» Serious isn't a trait that Cel possesses, in any form. He doesn't really know how to turn off his fun side, always cracking jokes at the most inappropriate of times. He's not good at dealing with serious situations, and tries to defuse tension by being funny, which generally doesn't work. If he's told to focus his attention better or be more mindful of something, it frequently has the opposite affect, with him focusing more on trying to make himself focus than actually focusing. Generally speaking, he caves fairly easy, writes it off as impossible, and tries to charm whoever's cross at him for his misstep.

ARROGANT
                                                          xxx»» Cel is a fairly popular kid, and reasonably talented. He also happens to have a somewhat famous father, a fact he is more than happy to take advantage of. Though he looks more like his mother than not, he claims to've clearly inherited his father's good looks, and talents, and 'none of his nonsense', meaning the negative traits that annoy him about the man. He's somewhat full of himself, and quite happy with that fact.

CLEVER
                                                          xxx»» While he often gets mistaken for something of an airhead, and a reckless one at that, Cel is actually quite intelligent. He can come off as a bit dense due to his inability to be serious, but with the exception of exceedingly awkward situations or formal affairs, he's quite good at reading people and and situations to determine his best course of action. He's quick to note people's strengths, and to figure out how those are most helpful in a situation, which makes him a good leader. Had he the motivation, he could probably accomplish quite a lot with this talent, but instead he wastes it by using it to get his way.

RESOURCEFUL
                                                          xxx»» Cel finds himself in a lot of sticky situations due to his more adventurous and troublemaking nature, so he has gotten quite good at figuring out how to get out of them. He's quick to think of solutions to the problems he causes, generally saving his own arse by presenting the solution before anyone has a chance to really get mad. He thinks well on his feet, and is good at assessing his environment and his options.

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:36 pm
The Sorting Hat

Cara MiaKitty
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxGreat Hall
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxSorting Hat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEager

we rocĸ aт dawn on тнe ғronт lιnexxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          lιĸe a вolт rιgнт oυттa тнe вlυexxxxxxxxx
                                                          тнe ѕĸιeѕ alιgнт wιтн a gυιтar вιтexxxxxx
                                                          нeadѕ wιll roll and rocĸ тonιgнтxxx

spaceWhitney watched Seok-Jin get sorted, trying to determine based on which table looked the most excited where he'd gone. He knew about the hat, of course, but wasn't quite sure how it'd work for him, seeing as he was deaf and all. Would he magically be able to hear it, or would he have to guess where it'd sent him? Perhaps he could ask the blonde woman, as she seemed to be running the show. From the looks of things, his friend had gotten Hufflepuff, which he wasn't at all surprised about. Still, it did put him out a little, since he wasn't sure he was headed there. He'd make more friends easily enough, he was sure, but Seok-Jin seemed a bit anxious. He would've liked to be able to help him out.

spaceWell, nothing to be done for it now. He waited patiently, chewing on the inside of his cheek. Apparently, the blonde woman knew about him, because when it was his turn, she got his attention with a wave, and pointed to the stool, smiling kindly. He grinned at her, and breezed past, sitting on the stool. He still had no clue how this was going to work. He'd read about the hat, of course, but none of those perspective had been from deaf people, and he'd sort of forgotten to ask his mother. Dumb. Oh, well. If nothing else, one of the tables would be beside itself with excitement over whatever the hat proclaimed, just like Hufflepuff had with his friend, and he could wander over that way. Simple enough.

xxxwe're jυѕт a вaттery ғor нιre wιтн тнe gυιтar ғιre
                                                          xxxxxxready and aιмed aт yoυ pιcĸ υp yoυr вallѕ and
                                                          xxxxxxxxxload υp yoυr cannon ғor a тwenтy one gυn ѕalυтe
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxғor тнoѕe aвoυт тo rocĸ we ѕalυтe yoυ

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

SNEAKY
                                                          xxx»» While he's not particularly 'sneaky' in the traditional sense (not being able to hear has left him unaware of how loud he is), Whitney's very good at plotting things behind people's backs, keeping secrets, and telling lies. He's hardly a delinquent, but he's not exactly an angel, either. This habit tends to get him into trouble, but it has its upsides. Namely, he's excellent at surprising people when he wants to.

CREATIVE
                                                          xxx»» Whitney is something of a writer; his preferred format is poetry, since he figures if he gets good at that now, he'll be able to write songs in the future. He has quite a way with words, and tends to show off when he can. He's also great at planning, and at coming up with interesting solutions to problems. His plan is to nurture these talents so that later on in life he can 'write an epic fantasy metal album'.

RAMBUNCTIOUS
                                                          xxx»» Whitney always had a lot of energy. Seemingly too much for his body, in fact, when he was younger. He seemed physically incapable of sitting still, and doesn't quite grasp the concept of 'walking', as he'd much rather run everywhere. He likes doing anything that gets him moving, and his parents were more than happy to indulge him if it meant he was being productive and not destroying furniture. When he was about six, he started learning to skateboard, which resulted in more than a few scrapes and even a broken bone or two, but it keeps him occupied and is safer than letting him run wild.

BULL-HEADED
                                                          xxx»» Trying to argue with Whitney is akin to arguing with a brick wall, though his parents will swear up and down arguing with the wall is easier. He's exceptionally stubborn, and would rather lock himself in his room than admit to being wrong. He never quite grew out of 'accidentally' forgetting his hearing aids, and delights in using their absence as an excuse for not listening to people. He has also, on occasion, faked being blind as well so that he could ignore another person's signing. This tactic has never once fooled anybody, but that doesn't stop him from using it, even on his own parents.

SARCASTIC
                                                          xxx»» It seems like Whitney somehow managed to grasp the art of sarcasm before he actually learned to speak, either vocally or with sign. There are many photos of him as an infant with what can only be described as an exasperated expression, and he'd barely grasped the art of speaking in sentences before he was imitating his father's wit. When he can't manage to think of anything clever to say, he simply crosses his arms and arches his brow, giving the other person an expectant look, trying to throw them off long enough for him to come up with a comeback.

MANIPULATIVE
                                                          xxx»» Whitney likes to get his way, and having what others view as a severe handicap is something he's more than willing to exploit. It doesn't work so well on his parents, seeing as they're both deaf as well, but his hearing relatives and various other people in his life have all fallen victim to his using it against them at least once. He's quick to use whatever he can to worm his way into or out of things, and is an excellent actor when he needs to be.

u s e r n a m e

I do not often speak with Deaf individuals,
So it would come as no surprise you've never heard from their perspective,
Do not worry, your friend is in good hands,
You, on the other hand, belong in...

Slytherin!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:41 pm
The Sorting Hat

Cara MiaKitty
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxGreat Hall
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxSorting Hat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited

now, ιғ yoυ're a мυѕιcιan, a gυιтarιѕт вy naмexxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          and yoυ're playιng ιn a ѕeѕѕιon, do ι ғeel yoυr paιnxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυr eyeѕ wιll loѕe ғocυѕ ιғ yoυ're anyтнιng lιĸe мexxxxxx
                                                          'caυѕe ι ѕwear everyтнιng ιѕ ιn тнe ĸey oғ 'g'xxx

spaceCel's chest puffed out when his name was called, the eleven-year-old strutting to the stool with all the swagger he'd picked up imitating his wayward father. He even winked at the deputy headmistress for good measure, climbing onto the stool with a grin. He didn't really know where he was headed, truth be told, but he figured it didn't matter. Honestly, he was more curious about the hat than anything else. His mother had told him a little about the sorting, but she'd been pretty sparse with details, saying she wanted him to have 'the full experience,' whatever the heck that meant. Of course, his mam knew he liked adventure, and was a curious thing by nature, so it figured she'd leave a bit of mystery for him. He appreciated it, even if he pretended to be annoyed with her.

spaceHe could've asked his da if he'd really been curious, but he had no desire to try getting in touch with the man for something like that. He was curious, but not so curious as to contact his Bank Account (a nickname his aunt had rather spitefully bestowed, and that Asher had been disturbed to have stick). If he could've even gotten in touch with the man in the first place, which was always the question. As the hat was settled over his head, his eyebrows raised almost to his hairline, a million questions bubbling to the surface. Mostly about the sortings of famous witches and wizards, like Minerva McGonagall, aka the most badarse witch to've ever lived. But, he couldn't be here all night, his name was barely past halfway through the alphabet, and other kids needed to be sorted as well. 'Can I come visit with you during the school year?' he asked, not really expecting an answer, but wishing for one all the same.

xxxoн, danny вoy, тнe aυdιence ιѕ cryιng
                                                          xxxxxxιnтo тнeιr вeerѕ, and ιn тнeιr нanĸιeѕ, тoo
                                                          xxxxxxxxxвυт мoѕт oғ all тнe lιѕтenerѕ are dyιng
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxғroм ғar тoo мυcн eхpoѕυre тo yoυ

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

COMPETITIVE
                                                          xxx»» Cel can't seem to control his impulse to turn everything into a competition. He likes to joke that his theme song is "Anything you can do, I can do better", and sets out to prove it's true at every turn. If he fails at something, he's liable to devote an absurd amount of energy and time to improving at it. He then is sure to challenge whoever beat him to a rematch, and if they refuse, he convinces himself it's because they were afraid to lose to him.

FLIPPANT
                                                          xxx»» Serious isn't a trait that Cel possesses, in any form. He doesn't really know how to turn off his fun side, always cracking jokes at the most inappropriate of times. He's not good at dealing with serious situations, and tries to defuse tension by being funny, which generally doesn't work. If he's told to focus his attention better or be more mindful of something, it frequently has the opposite affect, with him focusing more on trying to make himself focus than actually focusing. Generally speaking, he caves fairly easy, writes it off as impossible, and tries to charm whoever's cross at him for his misstep.

ARROGANT
                                                          xxx»» Cel is a fairly popular kid, and reasonably talented. He also happens to have a somewhat famous father, a fact he is more than happy to take advantage of. Though he looks more like his mother than not, he claims to've clearly inherited his father's good looks, and talents, and 'none of his nonsense', meaning the negative traits that annoy him about the man. He's somewhat full of himself, and quite happy with that fact.

CLEVER
                                                          xxx»» While he often gets mistaken for something of an airhead, and a reckless one at that, Cel is actually quite intelligent. He can come off as a bit dense due to his inability to be serious, but with the exception of exceedingly awkward situations or formal affairs, he's quite good at reading people and and situations to determine his best course of action. He's quick to note people's strengths, and to figure out how those are most helpful in a situation, which makes him a good leader. Had he the motivation, he could probably accomplish quite a lot with this talent, but instead he wastes it by using it to get his way.

RESOURCEFUL
                                                          xxx»» Cel finds himself in a lot of sticky situations due to his more adventurous and troublemaking nature, so he has gotten quite good at figuring out how to get out of them. He's quick to think of solutions to the problems he causes, generally saving his own arse by presenting the solution before anyone has a chance to really get mad. He thinks well on his feet, and is good at assessing his environment and his options.

u s e r n a m e

You are quite right about others needing to be sorted,
And there are many witches and wizards I have graced the brows of,
However, speaking to me would prove difficult later,
But I should place you before the night is up,
Better be...

Slytherin!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:59 pm
╔════════════════════════╗
Anasofía Celeste Montenegro
First Year Unsorted
╚════════════════════════╝

xFeeling: Excited
xLocation: The Great Hall
xWith: Everyone
xStatus: Single

Ana had spent most of the trip from London to Hogsmeade looking for tougher kids to wrestle, mostly unsuccessfully, mind you. She did wrestle with her brother though. At least she got some of that pent up energy out. Following the teacher to the Great Hall, she found her brother's explanation of the wide open room to be an understatement. She looked around in merriment until she heard her name called. With a skip in her step, Ana took the seat on the stool and waited for the Sorting Hat to do its magic.

Out of Character: {Boring format until I have the time to make a newer one.}

ATHLETIC Ana is fit and she takes steps to keep that up. When she was younger, her parents enrolled her in karate and she likes to fight. She also enjoys almost every sport, but most prefers karate and football.
BRAVE Whether it's free climbing to the tops of trees, standing up to bullies or dealing with bugs, Ana stands up to everything. She claims to fear nothing, even though she's secretly afraid of mirrors.
SHORT-TEMPERED Quick to anger is an understatement. Ana is prone to fights when she gets angry and that happens a little too often for her parents' comfort. She's somewhat known as a bully in this regard, though she often explodes on other bullies.
LOYAL One Anasofia considers you a friend, you have a friend for life, unless you severely betray her confidence. You can also count on Ana to stick up for you and have your back. She'll even beat someone down for you.
COMPETITIVE Ana loves the competitive lifestyle, and will turn average things, such as teeth brushing or eating into a competition. And she absolutely must win, or she gets annoyed. The rematch is a common thing in Ana's life.
DAREDEVIL Anything fast that she can do something stupid with, Anna likes it. She loves biking, skateboarding and wants to try surfing and snowboarding. She loves climbing things and exploring and has been known to try climbing buildings as well. She also wants to try base jumping, because, it looks fun.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:48 pm
The Sorting Hat

Sequine
User Image
[/img]

Daniel Strickland

Unsorted │ First Year │ Muggleborn

After chatting with Yancy through the ride to Hogwarts, all the while taking in all the sights of the school, they had finally arrived at the hall, which was packed with students yet still seemed roomy. Looking up he noticed.. there was no ceiling?!? His heart pounded against his chest until he overheard some students murmuring about how it was some kind of magic trick. Sighing with relief,
                                                              he took a seat and waited for his name to be called like the rest of the first years.

Name Here

OOC:a mixed bag I guess. And that's all I will say. Nah, I'm just fooling! I like to joke around, but I know when to be serious when the situation calls for it. I like to have my way like everyone does, and I love to argue. Especially since I usually win because the other person just gets tired of talking. You'd think that because of that I'm quite the talker, but not so. I enjoy having time to myself and diving deep into my hobbies (like video games), which is what my parents say is a big reason why I have no friends. They try to say it nicer than that, but I get the picture. I'm smart, remember?

Hm, you're certainly an interesting one
What to do with you, then? I could see you going many places
But... Yes, I think this will do quite nicely

Gryffindor!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:49 pm
The Sorting Hat

Summer II
Anasofía Celeste Montenegro
First Year Unsorted

xFeeling: Excited
xLocation: The Great Hall
xWith: Everyone
xStatus: Single

Ana had spent most of the trip from London to Hogsmeade looking for tougher kids to wrestle, mostly unsuccessfully, mind you. She did wrestle with her brother though. At least she got some of that pent up energy out. Following the teacher to the Great Hall, she found her brother's explanation of the wide open room to be an understatement. She looked around in merriment until she heard her name called. With a skip in her step, Ana took the seat on the stool and waited for the Sorting Hat to do its magic.

Out of Character: {Boring format until I have the time to make a newer one.}

ATHLETIC Ana is fit and she takes steps to keep that up. When she was younger, her parents enrolled her in karate and she likes to fight. She also enjoys almost every sport, but most prefers karate and football.
BRAVE Whether it's free climbing to the tops of trees, standing up to bullies or dealing with bugs, Ana stands up to everything. She claims to fear nothing, even though she's secretly afraid of mirrors.
SHORT-TEMPERED Quick to anger is an understatement. Ana is prone to fights when she gets angry and that happens a little too often for her parents' comfort. She's somewhat known as a bully in this regard, though she often explodes on other bullies.
LOYAL One Anasofia considers you a friend, you have a friend for life, unless you severely betray her confidence. You can also count on Ana to stick up for you and have your back. She'll even beat someone down for you.
COMPETITIVE Ana loves the competitive lifestyle, and will turn average things, such as teeth brushing or eating into a competition. And she absolutely must win, or she gets annoyed. The rematch is a common thing in Ana's life.
DAREDEVIL Anything fast that she can do something stupid with, Anna likes it. She loves biking, skateboarding and wants to try surfing and snowboarding. She loves climbing things and exploring and has been known to try climbing buildings as well. She also wants to try base jumping, because, it looks fun.

Well well! You're quite the spitfire!
No question about it, then
For you, it's certainly

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:54 pm
User Image

Rowan Hamilton

Unsorted │ First Year │ Halfblood

Rowan sat quietly and waited for his name to be called. He hadn't really interacted with anyone on the way here, and he doubted anyone would even notice him as he walked up to be sorted. He hopped up on the stool, a bit nervous as the old hat was placed upon his head. He hoped none of his classmates had lice.

Name Here

OOC: (temp format)

■ ADAPTABLE Rowan has never had any trouble adapting to new situations, always coming to terms with what he's dealt and making the best out of it.. even if the situation is less than desirable.
■ ARROGANT Rowan has a very much inflated sense of self-worth, his ego almost being too big to fit into his head. He likes to think of himself as too smart for normal classes, whether or not he understands the material or not.
■ AMBITIOUS Rowan has big dreams. Very big dreams.
Some, if not most, may be impossible, but that doesn't stop him from wanting and trying to achieve them.
■ CYNICAL Due to his upbringing, Rowan is distrustful of most people, and even when people are kind to him, he believes that they have their own agenda, or are looking for something from him in return.
■ CREATIVE Rowan hasn't had many friends in his life due to that cynical part of him, so he filled the time up without friends making his own in a notebook left to him from his parents, the pages filled with all sorts of characters, all with their own stories.
■ DETACHED It's hard to get Rowan to open up to anyone, let alone someone he's never met before. The only people he's ever really opened up to are the caretakers in his foster home, and his therapist.

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:44 pm
The Sorting Hat

Deviled Dregs
User Image

Rowan Hamilton

Unsorted │ First Year │ Halfblood

Rowan sat quietly and waited for his name to be called. He hadn't really interacted with anyone on the way here, and he doubted anyone would even notice him as he walked up to be sorted. He hopped up on the stool, a bit nervous as the old hat was placed upon his head. He hoped none of his classmates had lice.

Name Here

OOC: (temp format)

■ ADAPTABLE Rowan has never had any trouble adapting to new situations, always coming to terms with what he's dealt and making the best out of it.. even if the situation is less than desirable.
■ ARROGANT Rowan has a very much inflated sense of self-worth, his ego almost being too big to fit into his head. He likes to think of himself as too smart for normal classes, whether or not he understands the material or not.
■ AMBITIOUS Rowan has big dreams. Very big dreams.
Some, if not most, may be impossible, but that doesn't stop him from wanting and trying to achieve them.
■ CYNICAL Due to his upbringing, Rowan is distrustful of most people, and even when people are kind to him, he believes that they have their own agenda, or are looking for something from him in return.
■ CREATIVE Rowan hasn't had many friends in his life due to that cynical part of him, so he filled the time up without friends making his own in a notebook left to him from his parents, the pages filled with all sorts of characters, all with their own stories.
■ DETACHED It's hard to get Rowan to open up to anyone, let alone someone he's never met before. The only people he's ever really opened up to are the caretakers in his foster home, and his therapist.

Lice, my dear boy? That's your concern?
I suppose it makes sense, all things considered, hmph
Now then, let's see... ah, yes
I know just what to do with you

Slytherin!

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games