Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:30 pm

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxRavenclaw Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxHousemates
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLonely
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

нey, don'т w r ι т e yoυrѕelғ oғғ y e т xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ιт'ѕ only ιn yoυr н e a d yoυ ғeel l e ғ т oυт or looĸed d o w n o n xxxxxxxxx
                                                          jυѕт т r y yoυr в e ѕ т, тry e v e r y т н ι n g yoυ c a n xxxxxx
                                                          and don'т yoυ w o r r y wнaт тнey т e l l тнeмѕelveѕ wнen yoυ're a w a y xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceColin had been hoping to run into Ki at some point, but he'd still yet to've seen his housemate. The train ride hadn't been entirely unpleasant, but the sour mood from the morning had lingered into the afternoon and evening. He was glad he'd at least had Brandon to sit with, but he could've done without the hour or so of ranting over the subject of their friends. Not that he hadn't agreed with a lot of what the Gryffindor had said, but the entire thing made him uncomfortable, so he'd just stayed silent and not contributed much. Eventually his friend had calmed down and they'd spent the rest of the ride playing exploding snap and talking about their holidays, which had been nice, but Colin required something a bit more involved to pull him out of his funk. Or a more cheerful distraction. The game was fun and all, but talking about his Summer was boring, and therefore not a very effective distraction. Hence why he'd been hoping to see Ki eventually. Spending time with her over the Summer had revealed that it was rather hard to stay in a poor mood around her, at least when she wasn't upset as well. Kim was much the same, but she was generally too energetic for Colin to handle being around for long periods of time. Ki was much calmer. Plus, they had anime they could discuss now, which made him happy. He liked talking about anime with his friends. It was part of why he missed his muggle friends so much. He'd thought about trying to catch up with some of them over the holiday, but figured they'd probably forgotten all about him by now. Sighing, the blonde sat down at the table, figuring that if Ki wanted, she'd sit with him. If not... Well, whatever. He'd just eat, then go up to bed. No big deal.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ιт jυѕт т a ĸ e ѕ ѕoмe т ι м e
                                                          xxxxxx lιттle gιrl, yoυ're ιn тнe м ι d d l e oғ тнe r ι d e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx everyтнιng, e v e r y т н ι n g wιll вe jυѕт ғ ι n e
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx everyтнιng, e v e r y т н ι n g wιll вe alrιgнт, a l r ι g н т

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:48 pm

Crazy world
Full of crazy contradictions
Like a child.
First you drive me wild,
And then you win my heart
With your wicked art.
User Image
User Image

𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 ℝ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨 ✦ ℂ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕒 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕒𝕤𝕥 ✦ 𝔸𝕝𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕣

Alby walked into the Great Hall applying a sticky to his right elbow after tripping and falling out of his carriage like the gent he was. He was maybe a bit more nervous than he had been last year about getting to his house table. At least he wasn't in the same shoes as last year like those other poor first year sods waiting to have their brains picked by mystical and judged on prepubescent wants, dreams, and feelings. Yeah, he was totally glad he didn't have to do that again. But he was also sure that none of these first years would get his misfortune and garner a horrid disease causing them to miss out on most of their year. He would be surprised if anyone in his own house recognized him let alone those in his own year. He'd have to re-introduce himself to almost everyone if he wanted to make long-lasting friendships and all that jazz. Whoops, he probably shouldn't have thought of that, now he was going to have Chicago moments flash through his mind all night. Eh, there were worst musicals. At least Cell Block Tango was catchy. Alby finally made it to the Ravenclaw table and found a seat towards the middle thinking it would give him a decent few of the sorting. He had mental bets with himself over how many would go to which houses and who would it be. It wasn't really all that serious, mainly he was wagering how many hours of vocal exercises he'd have to do versus how long he'd try and socialize with his parents during the next holiday. God he hoped he was at least half right.

One minute tender, gentle,
Then temp'ramental as a summer storm.
Just when I believe your heart's getting warmer,
You're cold and you're cruel,
And I, like a fool, trying to cope,
Trying to hang on to hope.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:16 pm

Stand up; you’ve got to manage-
I won’t sympathize anymore.
And if you complain once more,
You’ll meet an army of me!
You’re alright; there’s nothing wrong-
Self sufficiency please!
And get to work.

User Image

D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ fourth year │ halfblood

After an uneasy, but at least peaceful carriage ride, Di was feeling both hungry and vaguely queasy at the same time. After their conversation on the train (and her warning that they both needed to keep their distance from one another for the time being), she doubted Mordred was about to swoop down into the seat beside her as soon as she sat down, but she still felt slightly hesitant sitting down at her own table, which was ridiculous. This was her bloody house. She was going to have a good year. The brunette carefully took a seat near Colin, not directly next to or even across from him, for fear of making him uncomfortable, but close enough that she could speak and he could hear her without the rest of Ravenclaw listening in as well. "Hi Colin," she said quietly, feeling her face heat up immediately in embarrassment. This was going to be like pulling one of her own teeth out, but best to do it now. The longer she waited the less genuine it would seem, and if they were going to be at the same table together all night, she'd rather just get it out of the way now, and deal with the consequences later. Di didn't want to be trying to track him down in the halls or library or pull him aside in class, which would probably just make the blond even more anxious. "I just wanted to apologize for how I acted last year," she continued, forcing herself to look at him, even if she felt awful. She'd wanted to keep her voice neutral, but it was emoting more than she would have liked. "It wasn't fair to you at all. I'm- I was your friend, and friends are supposed to put each other first, and I didn't do that. I should have had your back, and if I was really your friend I should have acted more like it. There's no excuse for that. I let you feel like you didn't matter. Which was beyond moronic of me, because you do matter. You're a good person and you're a good friend, which is more than I can say about myself. I'm sorry." She didn't want to ramble on and on, and she wasn't going to make it out as if it were all Mordred's fault; she was equally to blame. Di turned away slightly, not wanting to put pressure on him to immediately reply or anything like that, and tried to quell some of the lingering tenseness lodged in her.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

You’re on your own now-
We won’t save you.
Your rescue squad is too exhausted!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:19 am

User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon had gotten off the train, actually not in a bad mood considering he had actually gotten a chance to relax and had managed to avoid the more chatty people he knew. Besides, he figured that he was doing just fine. No angry thoughts, no sudden compulsions to drive his fist through someone's face. Which was nice. He scanned the Slytherin table and then the Ravenclaw table, debating before he decided to take a seat next to Colin. Di was with him, and Leon simply nodded before he propped his chin with his hand, looking bored. He was just waiting for the feast to start so that he could get something to eat. He hadn't eaten much on the train, and while his fingers itched for a cigarette, he didn't think that ducking out of the Great Hall would earn him any points considering last year.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I 'ope i' doesn' take too long fer th' sortin'.
                                                    OOC:

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:17 am

User Image
                                                When everything you do
                                                Don't seem to matter.
                                                You try but it's no use
                                                Your world is getting blacker.

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Glynn sat down, spending most of the carriage ride in silence and just letting his friends carry on conversations without him. He could tell they were worried, but Glynn couldn't just tell them. It was bad enough that his father knew who they were, but add in telling about his summer? Roald would just do to them what he's doing to Frey. He was just glad they decided not to ask about his summer, because he didn't know if he could without getting sick. Yeah, just admit that you watched your family get murdered, your aunt tortured, and spending several weeks in a dungeon and then locked in a closet. Pretty sure that would end badly. Plus, Roald would know. He'd somehow known about all the discussions between Frey and him, and that was said in confidence in the dark. That was why they had been separated, and now he didn't want to see the same happen to his friends.

He sat down and looked to see if the Sorting had started yet. It hadn't, but it was something to distract him. Besides, he had to work to be pleasant and cheerful. Maybe he could do it if he managed to siphon off some of his cousin's energy? Except, he could see Balder over at the Hufflepuff table, and he didn't look like he was happy either. He shrunk down a bit in his seat, feeling horrible about what happened but unable to figure out a way to fix the mess he was in.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'm just making everyone worry about me...
                                                OOC:

Ash

I'm running out of time
                                                For me to break this.
                                                I'm tired of feeling like
                                                I'm never gonna make it.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:57 pm

Human, behave yourself, you have burst at the seams-
Let it all fall out; open your mouth.
Often I lie wide awake, think of things I can make...
But I don't seem to have the parts to build them.
Human, I wonder why you're a better make,
Than I could ever build or create,
You know not love or hate!

User Image
𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓃
𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓉
𝓎𝒶𝓍𝓁𝑒𝓎

SECOND YEAR │ PUREBLOOD │ RAVENCLAW

Tiernan wasn't quite sure what to say as she sat down across from Glynn; obviously, discussion of their summers was out. But she wasn't going to sit here in tense silence the entire evening; she'd done enough of that this past summer. "Like I was saying," she spoke up calmly, "I showed Reyna and Ivar my snakes on the train. It's a shame you didn't get to see them, but I can show you to them when we get back to the Common Room. Byron is a smooth snake, and Emily is an adder, so she's the venomous one. She's also the moody one," she added, her brow wrinkling, and trailed into silence as she tried to regain her train of thought for a moment, glancing around. Her gaze landed on a boy seated nearby, who looked very vaguely familiar. However, she had no idea why; but he wasn't one of the third years, and the Sorting hadn't even begun yet. "Hello!" she directed this at him pleasantly. "Are you a second year? I'm Tiernan Yaxley, and this is Glynn Llewellyn; who are you, exactly?"

OOC:
Diamond Wales

Yukina101

I am so scared of what will kill me in the end...
For I am not prepared, I hope I will get the chance-
To be someone, to be human, look what we've done-
Human, I'm trying to come clean, I will be a better me!
I will not drink until I'm dead, I'll make the most of it.
I don't know what it's like to be alive, to say goodbye...
To cry a thousand times because my ears won't listen.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:44 pm

User ImageUser Image

❤ Dating Avian Lovette ❤

User Image Grace had to agree, Ravenclaws were expected to get good grades. At least in her family they were. Her Mother according to her father and oldest sister Leo was very book smart. Then again so had her aunt Isabelle and she’d ended up in Hufflepuff. In Grace’s mind she wanted to be just as smart. However not everyone was in Ravenclaw for that reason. “And other houses couldn’t possibly be smart.” She added with a giggle. Family wise she knew a few brainy none Ravenclaw members.

Truthfully Grace wasn’t too worried about her future. She’d talked to Mira before she’d left about opening a potions shop. Something that was far from law as you could get. “I’m not worried and so long as I pass my Potions, Herbology, law, and muggle studies NEWTs I’m good. Sure I’d like to pass all of them but I’m not too concerned about my future.” She told Avian honestly as she took a seat on the train. “Well didn’t find OWLs particularly painful. Though, I’ll admit nothing eventful happened fifth year.” She said with a shrug. “Maybe the idea of graduating is starting to get to me.” She theorized. That had to be it.

- - - - -

Before Grace knew it the train had pulled into Hogsmeade station and they were making their way to the castle. Walking into the great hall the seventh year realized this would be her last sorting ceremony. Six years ago she was being sorted into Ravenclaw like she had always dreamed about. It felt surreal. “I’m definitely standing by what I said earlier. It’s getting to me.” She spoke up. Pushing the thought aside Grace took a seat at the Ravenclaw table. “So, I talked my sister into making a career decision, finally. She wasn’t sure whether to go the potioneer route or the wandmaker route.” She shared with him. It was mostly to take her mind off of what she was thinking about. Honestly she’d been prepared for graduation for years in her mind. Now that it was closing in she may have had some anxiety.

User Image

With: Fellow Ravenclaws... Avian

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: Hope you don't mind me posting at the Ravenclaw table.
Figured Avian would still be with her and since the sorting is bound to start soon we might as well. smile

Lily the Rabbit

Jade Galaksylph

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:05 pm

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Hungry for company, Gavin searched the Ravenclaw table for his classmates. Alone on the carriage ride gave him enough time to sketch in his notebook, but he was ready to talk to his friends now and fall back into the comfort of his social circle. His father and brother had spent much of the summer flipping cheap houses to renovate and sell, so he was stuck helping his mother host charity balls and awards ceremonies for various organizations. It was boring. And there wasn't near as much partying and talking to people as he would've liked. 'That's because we're the hosts,' his mother had said at least a hundred times. But it didn't make it any less annoying. He wanted to mingle. But his mum needed an extra pair of eyes to keep on the timetables and the house elves and every other bloody thing under the sun.

Luckily, he spotted the soft, demure features of Tiernan Yaxley and the sullen blond brows and sluggish expression of Glynn Llewelyn. Which begged the serious question of who the bloody hell took a piss in his oatmeal this morning? ”Glynn! Tiernan!” he said, hand raised to catch their attention. Pulling into his usual seat beside Glynn, he nodded to each then said a quick, ”It's good to see you mates after so long. I looked every on the train for you and the group.” He admitted, that's when he realized they seemed engrossed in conversation with a boy whose name Gavin couldn't quite recall, though he swore he might've seen him once or twice in the Hospital Wing after a particularly nasty quidditch match. ”I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt...?” His words lingered in the air as he wondered just who this other boy was. If only Gavin hadn't cut him off, then he might already know.

╔════════════════════╗
Ravenclaw Table
Uniform
12 yrs5' 1"95lbs
╚════════════════════╝

[OOC://xXx]

Yukina101
Diamond Wales
The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:14 pm

Crazy world
Full of crazy contradictions
Like a child.
First you drive me wild,
And then you win my heart
With your wicked art.
User Image
User Image

𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 ℝ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨 ✦ ℂ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕒 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕒𝕤𝕥 ✦ 𝔸𝕝𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕣

Alby blinked out of his inner thoughts when people actually joined the table near him and grinned at them all but didn't offer any words seeing as they all seemed to be in discussion between themselves. Jumping into that would feel awkward plus it was rather rude. He had learned something from those near meaningless hours of etiquette training. So wait, it wasn't technically meaningless if he had learned something from it right? Ugh his brain was going to hurt going around in circles like this. His interest was peaked however when he heard the girl mention snakes with names before the girl in question was talking to him. He was just a tad miffed at the question of whether he was a second year but he couldn't really blame her since he was pretty sure they'd never even spoken when he was in class. The Irish boy had opened his mouth to answer her when another boy came and sat with them all yelling their names and talking about not finding them on the train. Goodness, it seemed like most of his year had banded together in his absence. He was almost jealous....alright maybe a little more than almost."Hello everyone, I'm Alby Callaghan and yeah I'm a second year. You all probably don't remember me much since I contracted spattergoit towards the beginning of the year. I'm not contagious anymore, I swear though! I got tested like twice before I came back just be sure." Alby swore to them all wondering if he should roll up his sleeves for further proof. "I'm sorry if I've forgotten any of your names since last year but I've already gotten Miss Tiernan and Glynn Llewellyn...that's Welsh isn't it? It sounds it." he said this before realizing that it could come off a bit rude and promptly blushed and stammered out an apology. "Sorry! I've got an incurable disease that causes me to continually place my foot in my mouth. But um, I haven't gotten your name yet." Alby directed it towards the newcomer with a friendly grin.

One minute tender, gentle,
Then temp'ramental as a summer storm.
Just when I believe your heart's getting warmer,
You're cold and you're cruel,
And I, like a fool, trying to cope,
Trying to hang on to hope.

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Essy ze Ninja
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:12 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxƝƖƇƠԼЄ ԼƳƦƛ "ƝƖƘЄ" ԼƠƔЄƬƬЄ
Fσυгτн Ψελг Ѕlψτнεгιπ Ƥυгεϐlσσd spacee

User Image

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Some legends are told, some turn to dust or to gold
                                                But you will remember me, remember me for centuries
                                                And just one mistake is all it will take
                                                We'll go down in history, remember me for centuries!

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ███ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

Nike spent the train ride sitting in silence as she watched a pair of students obnoxiously geeking about quidditch, a sport which she had no interest about. The carriage ride, on the other hand, she spent a really much boring ride with a bunch of ickle second years being hush-hush when they even talk. Like, seriously? What did they really thought of her, was she going to turn into a dragon and swallow them whole? Duh, no. As much as she internally wanted to sset her house on fire to spite her father and Cy she didn't have the real mood to do that, she could only just imagine that in an alternate timeline had she been betrothed earlier than age fourteen or something.

She didn't have the mood to sit by the Slytherin table, in fact, she was so sick of the fact that every time a bunch of first year Slytherin came by a piece of useless drama ensues as if it was some essential tradition. Where was the cunning in that? But, to be fair, Nike's classmates were probably just as chaotic as them so... No surprise. May the Lord have mercy on her struggling soul.

But, sitting by the Ravenclaw table meant meeting Avian, but then the table was one long rectangle to begin with so she could always just dodge the spell on that. Besides, she didn't see her brother nearby when she spotted Diantha, Colin and... Leon? Well, that was strange, Leon usually sits on their house table and fume over his constant company in the form of two God-knows-what girls in the name of Caty and Aimee. Nike had been very concerned about what they've been doing for the past school year adding the rumor of Caty's unknown intentions in the dungeon and Aimee's shenanigans with De-p***k. Yes, she will and shall Derrick that nickname until she reached on her hundreds.

Her steel eyes was narrowing on Leon out of sheer curiosity, she approached him and took a seat beside him, shrewdly pretending that she didn't know that he was there. Of course, not before she greeted Colin with a sincere wave, assuming the two of them had eye contact or whatever. Nike bit her lip pondering about what she should actually say to Leon considering that happened last year, something that involved vomit, losing appetite, and a near-corpse. She finally spoke up to the blond, "Hey, I know you're avoiding almost everyone or something, which, to be honest, something I won't really judge for, I guess (I don't have the mood to judge, anyway). But if you don't mind, what brings you here in the not-Slytherin table?" She asked with a hint of concern and curiosity, even if she thought that the question was pretty much dumb, but she might be overthinking that it might really be that dumb. But that because mainly because the question "How are you?" was weird enough, so was the "Are you okay?" and "Are you alright?". Well, what can you do? She didn't interact with Leon that much when she figured that throwing herself to him in a conversation would end up sour, right? He was usually abrasive towards people, after all.

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌▌█ ██ ▌███ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ███ ▌

And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name 'cause I was only born inside my dreams
                                                Until you die for me, as long as there's a light, my shadow's over you
                                                'Cause I am the opposite of amnesia and you're a cherry blossom,
                                                You're about to bloom, you look so pretty, but you're gone so soon

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                ωι†h [Leon] α† [the Ravenclaw Table]

Ʋεгψ Ʊπшιllιπɢlψ ΣπɢλɢεdΔττιгεƬнεϻε Ѕσπɢ

Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:13 pm

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxRavenclaw Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxHousemates
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLonely
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

нey, don'т w r ι т e yoυrѕelғ oғғ y e т xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ιт'ѕ only ιn yoυr н e a d yoυ ғeel l e ғ т oυт or looĸed d o w n o n xxxxxxxxx
                                                          jυѕт т r y yoυr в e ѕ т, тry e v e r y т н ι n g yoυ c a n xxxxxx
                                                          and don'т yoυ w o r r y wнaт тнey т e l l тнeмѕelveѕ wнen yoυ're a w a y xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceColin, having been staring at the head of the room with unfocused eyes, lost in thought, didn't notice Di until he heard her say hello. The sudden sound of his name made him jump slightly, expression distressed for a moment as he turned to her, eyes trying to refocus. Some small part of him had recognized her voice, but he'd been so distracted (by nothing, he noted) that it was taking his brain a moment to catch up. When he caught up with reality, he blinked at her owlishly, somewhat surprised. She'd been with Mordred when he'd seen her earlier, Colin hadn't figured the older boy would separate from her. At that thought, he barely checked the urge to look for him, thinking that Di could sit with Mordred if she wanted to. She wasn't even actually sitting with the blonde boy, but rather a short distance from him. She was probably just being nice since they were, after all, friends. Even if she didn't like him as much as she did some of her other friends.

spaceHe didn't get a chance to respond to her hello. Instead, he was bowled over by her very sudden and, to his mind, very out of the blue apology. As she spoke, his hands fidgeted, and he turned crimson. Why was she apologizing to him? She hadn't done anything. He had no clue what she was talking about. Suddenly, he felt awful; she thought she'd done something wrong. That wasn't fair to her, he'd been trying to keep from making her think that. Unfortunately, he wasn't very good at hiding his own emotions. Of course she'd noticed that he was uncomfortable and upset. Looking down at the table, he frowned. "You don't have to apologize for anything," he told her. "I appreciate it, but, you didn't do anything. I just..." He just what? Was needy and insecure? "It's not like... I know you have other stuff to worry about. So, I shouldn't be such... such a brat, I guess, about everything. It's not like I expect you to always wanna hang out with me or whatever. I don't even wanna hang out with me half the time." He finally managed to look up at her, feeling like he was probably the worst friend she had, in spite of her words. "If, if you think you're a bad friend, that's my fault. I'm being a bad friend, making you think... that you did something wrong. You didn't. I just... I 'unno. I'm just irrational and stupid about everything. And I know I am, and that's not your fault. You shouldn't have to feel guilty about it." His gaze dropped again. "'M sorry."

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ιт jυѕт т a ĸ e ѕ ѕoмe т ι м e
                                                          xxxxxx lιттle gιrl, yoυ're ιn тнe м ι d d l e oғ тнe r ι d e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx everyтнιng, e v e r y т н ι n g wιll вe jυѕт ғ ι n e
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx everyтнιng, e v e r y т н ι n g wιll вe alrιgнт, a l r ι g н т

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:13 pm

User ImageUser Image

If he said help me kill the president,
                                                        I'd say he needs medicine,
                                                        Sick of screaming let us in,
                                                        The wires got the best of him.

Arnie skipped along the table lengths until she spotted Glynn Tiernan and a few other friends of hers. She hadn't seen any of her friends for the entire train ride... probably because she had gotten distracted by a cool looking butterfly on the platform and almost was late for the train and then she accidentally had to sit in a compartment with a bunch of seventh years who kept calling her weird for all her factoids and interests. Which she just ignored and continued to spout interesting things because what stupid seventh years thought of her didn't really matter in the long run and karma was a b***h.

She skipped along to where her friends sat and flopped into a space next to Glynn before hugging him with one arm and grinning at the rest of her friends. "Hello all."
                                                        She greeted with her usual breathy tinge. "My parents took me to India this summer and we saw the Taj Mahal. Apparently the creator guy built it after his THIRD wife died in child birth to their 14th child, and she was 40. 40 and giving birth to children! Isn't that cool? And the 4 big pillars were built so far away from the main building because he didn't want them to crush the tomb if they ever fell!"
                                                        She knew most people didn't care about her facts and oddities, but her friends never seemed to tell her to shut up, so she figured that meant they either liked them or just didn't care. She hoped that it meant they liked them, because they were part of who she was.

"Apparently over 1000 elephants were used to transport materials for it. I can't even imagine seeing that many elephants at once, and I've seen real live wild herds before!"
                                                        At this she glanced at Glynn and frowned. "Whats gotcha down?" She asked curiously, tilting her head at her best friend. Even if he looked mostly okay, she could tell something was bothering him. She didn't like that.

The wires getting older I can hear the way they're creaking,
                                                        Won't tell me to stop,
                                                        Thinks that I should be a little cautious.
                                                        Well, I can tell the wires pulled

The Forgotten Weasley
Yukina101
Essy ze Ninja
Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:43 pm

Stand up; you’ve got to manage-
I won’t sympathize anymore.
You’re alright; there’s nothing wrong-
Self sufficiency please!
And get to work.

User Image

D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ fourth year │ halfblood

Di's eyes widened slightly in distress at his blush; it'd been pointless, she'd still made him extremely uncomfortable. She looked even more taken aback when he told her she had nothing to apologize for, and then apologized to her. It wasn't as if she'd expected him to really lay into her; Colin just wasn't like that- even if he'd been furious with her she doubted he really would have gone off. But to completely brush it aside as him being 'a brat' and 'a bad friend'... "Colin," she said in a hushed voice. "Oh, Colin, no. I'm apologizing because of what I didn't do. When you felt uncomfortable or awkward I should have spoken up for you and tried to make you feel better. Instead I didn't do any of that; I just tried to ignore it. And I know better than that. That's not how you fix things. It's on me to not let other people put my friends down. You shouldn't have to apologize for the way you feel," she realized she was saying that to someone else the second time that day- "You're a good friend- you- you help other people, and you put them first and it's okay if you're irrational, or think you are. The world would be a horrible place if we were all rational all the time. Feelings aren't always strictly logical, but that doesn't mean they're not important, right? I think- everyone deserves to be able to feel however they want, and they shouldn't be made to feel bad or guilty about it. You haven't been stupid at all, and you have nothing to apologize to me for." It was very hard to walk this line; she didn't want to make Colin feel worse by coming off as scolding or lecturing, but she didn't want to just let this go and let him think it was his fault either. Tad had suggested he might have anxiety, and Di knew she couldn't just make it go away by rambling on about feelings being important, but she at least didn't want him to feel as though he'd somehow wronged her.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

You’re on your own now-
We won’t save you.
Your rescue squad is too exhausted!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:17 pm

User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxUNSORTEDxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

When the hat announced 'Ravenclaw', Peter stood up and walked towards the table with blue-clad students with as much dignity as he could muster in his still-damp clothes. He was too busy seething to think about his sorting previously but now that the hat was done, he was glad. From what Uncle Jon told him, Ravenclaw was the smart house and Peter was glad that the hat recognised that. He would still check for nits and lice later that night because who knew what all infected that old thing.

He took a seat at the table alone, not wanting to deal with some uppity older students who thought themselves better than everyone else. Already he could see drama between the students and he rolled his eyes. He should've known the people here weren't smart enough to avoid that. Everyone's a fool here, he thought despairingly, especially people here. He still bit his tongue to stop himself from commenting. He didn't know these people yet and he preferred to get a feel for them before doing anything Besides, anything he did right now would make him look stupid because of his half-drowned look and so he had no choice but to sit and stew in silence. I'm definitely including this in my daily report.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                  a txxthe Ravenclaw tablexxxxxw i t hxxhis housemates
                                                                  f e e l i n gxxboredxxxxxw e a r i n gxxhis uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                              ━━━━
                                                              - - - - - - - - -

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:33 pm

User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon looked over and frowned as Nike of all people joined him at the Ravenclaw table. Immediately his eyes darted around to see if he could somehow find Caty and Aimee around, but he could see those two at the Slytherin table and his eyes trailed back to her. She seemed to be thinking about something, and Leon was tempted to ask what she was doing there when she spoke. Right. Why he was sitting at the Ravenclaw table and not at the Slytherin one. Not like he was going to tell her the real reason. Hell, if he even admitted it, he'd be confessing it to both Colin and Di, who were sitting near him. Instead he decided to go with the less-known route of, "Wot's i' matter ta you? No' li' I really rabbi' wiff anyone a' tha' table, so wot's th' difference between me sittin' 'ere an' sittin' over there? I ain' seein' you sittin' there neither."

════════════════════════

Thinking: I 'ope i' doesn' take too long fer th' sortin'.
                                                    OOC: Translation: What's it matter to you? Not like I really talk with anyone at that table, so what's the difference between me sitting here and sitting over there? I'm not seeing you sitting there either.

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

Jade Galaksylph
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games