Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

ℱ𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓨𝒆𝓪𝓻 𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃 𝓟𝓾𝓻𝒆𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭

Tessa looked over at Kyson, feeling his harsh glare. He said he was good at football, and she scoffed. "Football? Isn't that a muggle thing?" She smirked, knowing the name Macclellan was most assuredly pureblood. He acted like he was a snoot, so she figured a jab at him playing muggle sports would sting. At his mention that she wasn't much competition, she laughed. "Oh, you've barely met me. I'm capable of great things, Blondie." She gave him another glare, then turned to the Sorting as another Slytherin was called. This one was another girl, one called Charlotte. She seemed... decent. Of course, the other blonde sat with Tessa and Kyson, and the former offered a polite smile. The grin didn't quite reach her eyes, but it seemed harmless enough. "Hello, Charlotte. Welcome to Slytherin. I'm Contessa, and this is Goldilocks." She lifted an eyebrow at Kyson, then looked back to Charlotte.

{OoC}
The Shiny Furret

XxLudiahxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:22 pm
About time for anyone telling you off for all your deeds
No sign the roaring thunder stopped in cold to read
No time
Get mine and make no excuses waste of precious breath
No time
The sun shines on everyone, everyone love yourself to death

User ImageXXXXXXUser Image

мυɢɢℓєвσяиє sιиɢℓє υиcσиғιиє∂

Gia snorted as Lori retorted that she would have to find someone she could tolerate for more than just a few minutes in order for her to be replaced. "Well thank goodness for that I suppose. I've still got a year or two tops before you realize just how annoying I can truly be."she told her friend with a razor sharp smirk. Her smirk fell off from her face when Tristan's sister told her that she wasn't always this honest, whatever the hell that meant, before giving her this plastic smile. The ********? She looked over at the crazie's brother who was trying to diffuse the situation, first by admonishing her before probably realizing that it wouldn't work before completely changing the subject matter. While he asked Lori about the secret passageways she was sure to have found the previous year, she just continued to stare at the slightly younger girl trying to figure out exactly what she meant by that, and whether or not she was offended. It wasn't exactly a lie that she could be a fibbing dillweed at times, and she had been telling the truth about not knowing her standing with Tristan but c'mon. The way the girl said it she made it seem that every other word out her mouth was a complete lie. Besides she didn't even know her or of her. Or did she? Nah, her brother didn't really have enough on her to go blabbering to his family about so she was safe for the moment. When he asked if she was with her friend while discovering the passageways she gave an abrupt nod. "Just a few, though most of the times I'm usually messing with the portraits, suits of armor, and even a ghost or two." Gia said with a short shrug not understanding why some paintings were so loud and rude as she was attempting to figure out how they worked.

Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing △Where ~Great Hall-Slytherin table △With ~Lori, Tristan, bunch of others △What ~Waiting on the sorting △OOC ~
So you gotta fire up, you gotta let go
You'll never be loved till you've made your own
You gotta face up, you gotta get yours
You never know the top till you get too low

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:26 pm
There's a war inside of me burning red and honestly-
Any idiot could see that I killed all the hope that I had.
There's a war inside of me, and you watch it silently...
And I wave it constantly like a flag, like a flag, like a flag.
This knife that's in my back keeps twisting; anxiety attacks!
This is a battleground; I'm caught in the crossfire;
My words are weaponry and I'm waiting patiently...

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰᶠᵒᵘʳᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander saw that smirk, and wanted to hex something. If she was going to act like a... Well, that was her problem. He would have told her as much, but figured he'd manage to make her angry over the course of the feast anyways. "Really he's quite transparent," he repeated in a mocking echo, and then laughed without much amusement when she stared him down. "Really? To think I was so close to getting lucky. Another reason to hate Cyrus, I suppose." So much for not making her angry. He was being vicious and he knew it, but she had started it, and she never. Let. Up. Every time they were together she went between being almost amiable with him to acting like he'd personally insisted on them becoming betrothed just to ruin her life. It wasn't exactly a joyful walk in the park knowing the first time he kissed a girl, it would be because an officiate was basically ordering them to do so while their families watched for any sign of weakness."The fresh meat reeks," he finally muttered in a bored tone as he sat beside her after a long, sullen silence. Honestly not a single one of them looked interesting in any way shape or form to him.

OOC:
mc2

You win the battle now, but I will return the fire.
'Cause I'd crawl on broken glass to be the one who laughs last!
You're advancing mercilessly; unprovoked and needlessly-
And I'll march you into the sea just to watch you drown in the end.
I am used to these black eyes, to be bruised; antagonized;
But it overwhelms my mind to believe that I call you a friend.
Down the trenches I will go, fight the armies on my own...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:41 am
User Image
xWendy Madeline Chaistyxxxxx
xxxx<5th Year>

Time: Autumn 2030
Dressed: As Expected
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
"So sorry your obnoxious little brother wasn't a squib and your mother had the opportunity to arrange our engagement as a result," Wendy said her tone ever so biting and betraying her annoyance despite her tone remaining relatively even and her expression only showing a brief glare before she looked as if she was discussing the weather. She had her fists clenched in her lap and looking away from Evander when a familiar face joined them. Wendy looked to Mira and nodded, expressionless at her friend's greetings.

Wendy couldn't muster the enthusiasm or a smile that would match Mira. Besides, Wendy was still annoyed by Mira's stupidity in deciding to meet her father of all people. Hadn't David told her exactly where her father had been and why? It wasn't exactly a secret. Sure, Mira might not have known him to have been her father but surely Mira wasn't so stupid as to... but she was. And then at the station she was chatting up Acacia Ryans, who Wendy's father still bemoaned her grandfather hadn't killed for being a 'whore who decided to sleep with a mongrel half-blooded Gryffindor', and their son. And the half-blooded Gryffindor mongrel. It was a miracle Wendy had been able to convince her father not to drop her off at the station considering.

When Mira congratulated her on getting prefect and saying that she thought Wendy would have gotten it, Wendy blurted out, "Perhaps you stood a chance if you didn't decide to associate with abominations who are busy skipping classes, trying to... trying to defile every couch in our common room, selling questionable photographs, probably trying to break into the girls dormitories and bathrooms to ensure he has questionable photographs on file, and break every school rule he can without getting expelled. You often are considered the same as the company you hold, you know, and you know very well that..." She paused and glanced at Evander and then said, "Sorr- Sorry, now is not the time, I suppose. I... the thing with the wedding and then the station... surely David at least mentioned sometime about the nature of... it's just... the whole thing is a bit..." She shook her head and let out a long sigh finishing with the word 'embarrassing' under her breath before trying to lighten the mood, "Thanks, I suppose. I am looking forward to the prefect's bath at least. I think I might turn into a fish by the end of the year because of how much time I plan to spend there..."

She smiled faintly and then said her tone mocking to Evander and half amused as she tried to continue lighten the mood despite her small outburst at Mira just a bit earlier, "Do you think I'd make a pretty fish, Evander? Or at least a mermaid if I don't master becoming a fish this year?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:41 pm
User Image
                                                                Never made it as a wise man
                                                                I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
                                                                Tired of living like a blind man
                                                                I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling
                                                                And this is how you remind me
                                                                Of what I really am

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Great Hall
                                                                Who am I with? Elliott, all the rest of the Slytherins
                                                                What am I doing? Coping
                                                                What am I thinking? Okay, don't hex the first years, don't hex Benji, don- screw it, just don't hex everyone.
                                                                Who's Important to me? Elliott Holt
                                                                What am I wearing? Fifth Year Uniform

Jesse sighed as he took a seat next to Elliott for the Sorting. He was really hating this whole responsible bit. He could have just as easily handed the badge to Benji and been just fine, but he had been saddled with it, and of course he was certain that Wendy would make his life more of hell than it usually was. Which, honestly, he could do without. He laid his head down on Elliott's shoulder and closed his eyes. "Okay, wake me up when the feast starts. I swear, that's probably going to be the high point of this entire evening, unless you want to go try and find a nearby closet for a quick snog session before you bury yourself in books studying. After getting the firsties to the dorms. You'd probably make it hell if I didn't do that. Hell, Chastity would probably do it for you." Okay, he was being annoying, but honestly, he was just waiting for the feast. It was his favorite part of the night, even if he never readily admitted to it. He figured, if nothing else, Elliott probably knew it, and would at least not be too annoyed if he didn't pay much attention to what was going on around them until then.

OOC: Sorry for crappy short post, interwebs was acting up for the longest >_<

It's not like you to say sorry
                                                                I was waiting on a different story
                                                                This time I'm mistaken
                                                                For handing you a heart worth breaking
                                                                And I've been wrong, I've been down,
                                                                Been to the bottom of every bottle
                                                                These five words in my head
                                                                Scream "Are we having fun yet?"

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:08 pm
User ImagexSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<5th Year><Single: Morven's b***h. Deal with it.>
My watch broke last week
And I don't need directions to know I'm < At the Slytherin table >
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Benjamin had been in no particular rush to the sorting feast and had end up taking a small detour to taunt some of his favorite paintings to terrorize, like Lady Burke, because what better way to start the year than flip off the hag who Benjamin still felt look creepily a lot like Wendy Chaisty. Must be all the inbreeding of her family or something, wouldn't surprise him if the lady in the painting and la bruja Chaisty were related. And she was prefect now! Kill him. Well she probably would. Arriving late he spotted Morven and Camila chatting with some first years and decided to put off joining that mess. No use scarring or corrupting first years during the feast, instead he spotted Elliott and Jesse, Jesse looking a bit miserable at the Slytherin table and casually walked up to them and sat across from them as Jesse complained looking for a high point of the evening and mentioned snogging in closets, "Don't be so sure of what will be your evenings high points, after all I just arrived," Benjamin said with a smirk. "Congrats for being seen as a good little munchkin by the professors. Brown-noser. Though, I was roaming around before I came in, and I have to say now is a pretty good time for finding an empty closet, most are empty at the moment. Best part about hooking up with someone in the same house, besides the fact we know the hottest girls are Slytherins, is that I can use the common room as I please."

"Actually, Slytherin has some of the most awesome people you can know," Benjamin laughed, "and the worse... I hope Chaisty is busy making hell for you instead though, gives her less time to plot murdering me. Mira said she's been planning it for years and some days Mira helps. My best friend's girlfriend is trying to kill me. Awful! Timmy is so lucky I respect his wanting to get laid and that he likes blondes not to bug him about avoiding Mira who has some creepy friends. Whatever." He shrugged and looked down the table, "So Elli, Jess, you spot any good suckers for my future customers in my business so far? I figure I should start looking for a new customer base early. More profits."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Hope you don't mind an obnoxious intrusion. Feel free to hex him, I'm sure he's deserved it a couple times by now. sweatdrop }
Red Hot Missy

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:02 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Sıиgłe
                                                          Looking Modest at the Table with Tristan
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ That could have been better... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Aиđ ωe'łł иeνeя вe яøчαłš ( я ø ч α ł š ) ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Iт đ ø и ' т я υ и ıи øυя в ł ø ø đ ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Tħαт κ ı и đ ø f ł υ χ e נυšт αıи'т f ø я υ š ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxx
                                                          We ¢яανe α đ ı f f e я e и т κıиđ øf в υ z z ◊ ◊ ◊xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLori didn't get a chance to react to Gia's comment about her realizing she was annoying. She wanted to tell her friend that it was highly unlikely she'd ever get sick of her, provided she continued to be, well, her. Her attitude was highly refreshing, after all, if a bit abrasive. At least she wasn't as two-faced as most of the other girls Lori had encountered. But, she never got a chance to even try and say so, because Tristan's sister spoke up then, accusing Gia of typically being dishonest. Lori blinked at the younger girl, wondering what exactly she was talking about. Gia was one of the most straight-forward people she knew, and definitely the most straight-forward person of the female persuasion. Well, except perhaps Tassy.

spaceShe watched Tristan scold his sister with faint interest, curious. Was this sort of interjection common for her, then? Curious. But then he was changing the subject, and the younger girl's attention was diverted to the sorting. Lori figured she could attempt to puzzle out that peculiarity at a later date. The boy's question made her smile, a smug light appearing in her eyes. "We had a very successful hunt last year," she informed him, obviously quite pleased with herself. Les had been impressed by how many she'd managed to check off his list. There were still more, of course, but she'd made quite a bit of progress. "Leslie, my half-brother, he is curious as to whether or not I'll manage to find the ones leading to Hogsmeade before the year is out. Given that he already gave me far more information than he should have, it shouldn't be too difficult. I think he was trying to be cheeky, but he ended up revealing more than he intended." She'd decided that, if nothing else, she was going to find at least one passage to the village by Christmas... and then surprise him with some chocolate from the candy shop as proof that she'd accomplished it. Or perhaps she should get a camera and take a few photos... How difficult would that be, she wondered?

spaceThe Slytherin girl examined her housemate thoughtfully, tilting her head to the side. "I'm not entirely certain you have anything of value to offer me in exchange for the information," she told him, a musical lilt to her voice. "What do you think, Gia? Is there anything Tristan could give you in exchange for the information? I'd say information for information, but I don't believe he has any that I need at the moment." Honestly, she wasn't sure of anything he'd be able to do for her, but then, it wasn't like she couldn't think of anything in the future, right? "Hm, I suppose I could be generous and offer it... in exchange for one favor, of my choosing, which I can cash in whenever I wish. You get one veto. And I promise not to force you to do something foolish." She smiled sweetly at him, eyes bright. Not that she was going to take advantage of the boy in any way, she just liked the idea of him owing her something. And there was always the chance that he might actually prove helpful in the future. Particularly since he was one of the only kids in their year worth speaking to that had any knowledge of the magical world. It could prove quite beneficial, actually.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx◊ ◊ ◊ Leт мe вe чøυя яυłeя ( я υ ł e я )
                                                          xxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ Yøυ ¢αи ¢αłł мe Q υ e e и B e e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ Aиđ I'łł яυłe ( I ' ł ł я υ ł e I'łł яυłe I ' ł ł я υ ł e )
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ Leт мe ł ı ν e тħαт f α и т α š ч

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Essy ze Ninja

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:32 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          јεṡṡε сαlṿεɾτ
                                                          Looking Smart at the Slytherin Table with Jesse
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Resigned
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ It could be worse. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ï сαṉ'τ ṡ ε ε ώhεɾε ÿøυ'ɾε с ø ṃ ï ṉ ' ƒ ɾ ø ṃ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вυτ ï ќ ṉ ø ώ јυṡτ ώhατ ÿøυ ɾ υ ṉ ṉ ï ṉ ' ƒ ɾ ø ṃ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṉ' ώhατ ṃ α τ τ ε ɾ ṡ αïṉ'τ τhε " ώ h ø ' ṡ в α ḋ ḋ ε ṡ τ " x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          вυτ τhε øṉεṡ ώhø ṡ τ ø ρ ÿ ø υ ƒαllïṉ' ƒɾøṃ ÿ ø υ ɾ l α ḋ ḋ ε ɾ x❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott smiled lightly as Jesse rested his head on his shoulder, leaning his own over to kiss his boyfriend on the temple, and arm sliding around the other boy's waist. "Isn't the feast always the high point?" he quipped, thinking that it was certainly the only thing he ever looked forward to about the first night back at the castle. The mention of a broom closet made him frown, shaking his head. Before he could say anything, though, Benjamin sat across from them, much to his annoyance. He stared at the Slytherin flatly, arching a brow. "Did your girlfriend finally get sick of you?" he asked, tone dry. "Or are you trying that whole 'absence makes the heart grow fonder' bit? Because I'm fairly certain it'll backfire in your case."

spaceThe Ravenclaw wondered what on Earth had possessed the guy to sit with them rather than Morven, or hell, Timothy. Why them? "I'm sure you're perfectly aware that I have no comment on the hotness of any girls, Slytherin or otherwise. Though, I am quite certain you're hardly the most objective source on the matter." Truthfully, Elliott had never given any thought to it, for obvious reasons, but he was actually quite certain that, if there were a house that was more likely to have unattractive women, it was likely Slytherin. What with all the inbreeding among pureblood families, and the high concentration of said families within the house. Perhaps not so much as in the past, but there was still a tendency for old Slytherin families to breed more Slytherins, and they'd all married into one another several times over.

spaceHe kept his musing to himself, more concerned with figuring out a way to make it through the feast with the other boy seated with them. He wasn't entirely sure he had the patience for it, to be perfectly honest. "I'm sure I can't imagine why Mira would want to kill you," he said sarcastically, rolling his eyes at the Slytherin. At the mention of his 'business', the Ravenclaw frowned, not having any clue to what he was referring. "Don't call me Elli. And, if you've mentioned this to me before, I've forgotten it entirely, probably for a very good reason. And I'd actually like to continue on in blissful ignorance for once in my life... You are right about one thing, though. Now would be an excellent time to find an empty broom closet." He grabbed Jesse's hand then, standing up, and glanced to be sure that they hadn't attracted the attention of anyone at the staff table. Lucky for them, the sorting was still in full swing, so everyone seemed to have better things on their mind. "C'mon, this'll be a better time for it than after you get the first years to the dorms. Meeting halfway between the dungeons and the tower'll be a pain in the arse."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃x αṉ' ÿøυ ƒ ε ε l lïќε ÿøυ ƒ ε ε l ï ṉ ' ṉ ø ώ
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x αṉ' ḋ ø ï ṉ ' τ h ï ṉ ģ ṡ јυṡτ τø ρ l ε α ṡ ε ÿøυɾ с ɾ ø ώ ḋ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ώhεṉ ï l ø ṿ ε ÿ ø υ lïќε τhε ώαÿ ï l ø ṿ ε ÿ ø υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x αṉḋ ï ṡ υ ƒ ƒ ε ɾ , вυτ ï αïṉ'τ ģøṉṉα с υ τ ÿ ø υ

User Image

(( OOC: ))
                                                          You just HAD to give him a reason to try and escape, didn't you? XD

Red Hot Missy

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:52 pm
User Image
User Image User Image

____The tension in his leg began to tremor, bouncing erratically on the tip of his toes and it wouldn't stop, even if he tried to settle his foot down, it'd just start to quiver until it was shaking again. Had to be nerves; he could feel their stares burning into the side of his sister's skull, anxiously shifting back and forth as if trying to decide if it was worth the trouble. A dry lump hardened in the back of his throat and no matter how many times he tried to swallow it down, it just wouldn't go; even after he reached out a scarred, awkward hand and chugged half a glass of pumpkin juice. ”I'm sure they were thrilled to have your company,” he mused in response to Gia, and tried to hide a crooked little smile behind his goblet as he tipped it forward for another sip. ”Meet anyone interesting?” With a small clink, the goblet was set to rest on the table, his fingers fidgeted with the neck and rim, spinning the glass around in its ring of water. Steeply arched brows rose to meet Lorelai's gaze and a color of mixed emotions began to paint his features like a blank canvas; first the natural rosy hues of curiosity, the dusky tones of suspicion, a sudden stark blanched fear, and then the bright splatters of amusement and temptation until a cheshire grin was all that was left. ”Every group needs a sacrifice, every plot needs a scapegoat,” he shrugged his shoulders dismissively. Tristan had gotten so used to playing the part, it began to feel natural. ”Of your choosing?” He repeated slowly, gears churning in his brain. Was this worth it? ”Sorted. It's a deal then?” He studied the curves of her features, searching for any hint of deception. For all he knew, she could just be ******** with him, anyway.

____ As Tristan swung his restless gaze to meet his sister, he sputtered out a soft sigh. Savannah had fixated her gaze on something, or someone, or nothing at all; he could never decide. But soon enough, she had settled forward in the seat, her heavy lidded eyes hung low as she shuffled a deck of playing cards, watching until vision obscured. The young werewolf tentatively chewed on his tongue as he redirected his gaze back to his fellow second years and continued, ”I doubt you could think of anything ”so foolish” that I wouldn't do.” Hearing that aloud, he wasn't sure if it was a good thing or not, but he sure sounded proud enough when he said it.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
LOCATION:: Slytherin Table】 【ATTIRE:: house robes】 【HOUSE:: Slytherin, Second Year 】 【STATS:: Twelve, 5'1", 109lbs
∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷ ∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
LOCATION:: Slytherin Table 】 【ATTIRE:: house robes, jewelry】 【STATS:: Slytherin, First Year 】 【STATS:: Eleven, 4'9", 98lbs
∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Cara MiaKitty
Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:54 pm
She grew up in a nice neighborhood-
But it didn't do her no good!
'Cause she's just a sum of her influence,
Hell, and I can't tell you the difference...
By the cracked windscreen on her car;
Something is telling you don't know how lucky you are.
You're just like the rest of those girls-
They're all death by diamonds and pearls.

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINSIXTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven rolled her eyes. "Let's be honest here. First year's shite. You don't thrive. You get trampled underfoot by everyone older. Everything's new and shiny though, so there's that, I suppose. The homework's awful. A few classes will honestly bore you to tears until you have no tears left and spend the rest of the year envisioning the classroom in flames." She shrugged. "For me, personally, anyways." Maybe she was slightly bitter about her first year. Or as she should have called it, 'The Year of the Wolf'. Getting bitten had been such a lovely eleventh birthday present. Camila was on her quidditch spiel, as Morven wanted to term it, and she tuned her friend out until she was suddenly ensnared in her stare, so to speak. She snorted. "I hope not. He's got terrible taste in flowers. Thought dandelions'd be appropriate for a funeral. They're weeds. There might be a metaphor somewhere in there. Besides, he apologized enough on the train." Her smirk widened just slightly, and she vaguely wondered if she had just traumatized an eleven year old. Whoops. Camila had brought this all about, though, by mentioning said boy toy, so Morven didn't really think she could be blamed. She nodded to Esmée. "You've got the right idea there." She turned her attention away to glance up the length of the table. "Oh, I see him," she commented to Camila. "Harassing Elliott and Jesse. S'got that look on his face he gets sometimes. Maybe he's offering to sell pictures of them or something. I wouldn't be surprised. Ooh, they're leaving. Poor Seymour. He might have to eat all by his lonesome, alone and friendless," she intoned with mock drama.

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

Forks Anonymous

You got your figure all nice;
But the heart stays colder than ice.
You got 25 grand on the bubble...
And you're the one telling me,
That you don't think you're in trouble!
I might be a fan of your insolence...
But that don't make you the innocent.
You're just like the rest of those girls.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:53 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. Of course there are the usual school announcements, which sadly must be stated before we get all groggy by the feast. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and as anyone in the school will tell you, the name Forbidden Forest is not a misnomer, and instead should tell you that there are things in there that will not hesitate to have students for snacks. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:19 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

℃нα◎﹩ Їηḉ@ґᾔαтε

════════════════════════

Peeves was annoyed. Again, he did not get invited to the feast, even though he had pleaded. No, the other ghosts had made it a point to tell him he couldn't attend, and then had gone and ignored the feast themselves! Well then! If that's what was going to happen, then he was going to go to the feast anyway! They decided not to attend, then they couldn't enforce their ruling! Cackling, he zoomed over the tables of the Great hall, arms full of paint-filled balloons as he chucked them at the tables. "Forget about Peevesy, did you? Well, you can't stop it when you're not here!" Chucking the last of his ballons, he made a very rude gesture and noise to everyone and zoomed out of the room through the ceiling, cackling the entire way.

════════════════════════
                                                      OOC: Those that want to get pegged by the poltergeist may do so, otherwise you can avoid the balloons if you want X'3

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Oh, most think he's barking, the potty wee lad,
                                                      But some are more kindly and think he's just sad,
                                                      But Peevesy knows better and says that he's mad!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Great Hall - Slytherin Table

Mira was not expecting Wendy to tear a strip off her. Not about the wedding. As soon as the words left her mouth that day she regretted saying what she did. It just slipped out and before she knew it Wendy was covering for her. Although she knew she was only doing it for herself. Despite not liking what Wendy had called Timothy, she had dismissed it. There was no sense getting into it with her not on that day. Granted she wasn’t the type to let something go like the sorting hat said she was full of anger and resentment. She held grudges. That’s how she got into Slytherin in the first place.

For a slight moment, Mira narrowed her eyes at her friend’s comment. Like she had told David, Wendy may not have said anything but she had a problem with her hanging with Benjamin, even if she didn’t say anything about it. As soon as Wendy had quickly apologized about her abrupt complaint she quickly composed herself. The last thing Mira wanted was to lose it on Wendy.
“You know I get the Benjamin thing and yes I screwed up royally at the wedding. Which leads me to say that yes, I know the nature of it and further more we can discuss everything later. Preferably in private…” She said before letting out a sigh of her own.

Going along with the lighter change to the conversation, Mira kind of wished she had of gotten prefect just for the bathroom. Of course because Timothy didn’t get it she didn’t really care. Then again she could have snuck him in. Oh well…
“Guess you’ll be having quite a bit of quiet alone time in there.” Mira mentioned before turning her attention to the same boring speech of don’t break school rules or go into the forest. It wasn’t until the feast appeared and Peeves showed up that she really paid attention. Ducking out of the way, Mira really didn’t want to get hit. That was the last thing she needed after Wendy went off on her.

User Image

With: Slytherins... Wendy & Evander

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

mc2
The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:18 am
There's a war inside of me burning red and honestly-
Any idiot could see that I killed all the hope that I had.
There's a war inside of me, and you watch it silently...
And I wave it constantly like a flag, like a flag, like a flag.
This knife that's in my back keeps twisting; anxiety attacks!
This is a battleground; I'm caught in the crossfire;
My words are weaponry and I'm waiting patiently...

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰᶠᵒᵘʳᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander shrugged and taunted, "It's alright, I forgive you." If she was going to tease, so could he. He grinned at her tiny glare before she looked away as Mira joined them. His grin promptly vanished. Wendy didn't look too pleased to see her best friend, and he felt a surge of hope. Maybe she had listened to him for once. Despite what she'd said, he suspected she was still upset with the other girl, who seemed utterly oblivious. How had she gotten into Slytherin, again? He burst out laughing as Wendy snapped about her friendship with Ryans, and motioned for Wendy to go on when she glanced at him, before calming a little. Aw, it was over so quickly. "Don't mind me," he said in a tone that was trying very hard not to be gleeful. "I'm barely listening." Wendy tried to lighten the mood, though he thought it was a bit of a lost cause now, by mocking him, maybe to try to appease Mira, and all he could focus on was the fact that she had called him by his first name again, something she seemed to be doing more often as of late. "I think the slits in your neck for gills would be somewhat outputting," he said with false sweetness, before Peeves rained down paint and he leaned back sharply to avoid the splatter. "F**k!"

OOC:
mc2

murruelecreuset

You win the battle now, but I will return the fire.
'Cause I'd crawl on broken glass to be the one who laughs last!
You're advancing mercilessly; unprovoked and needlessly-
And I'll march you into the sea just to watch you drown in the end.
I am used to these black eyes, to be bruised; antagonized;
But it overwhelms my mind to believe that I call you a friend.
Down the trenches I will go, fight the armies on my own...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:48 am
All the way from where we came, built a mansion in a day;
Distant lightning, thunder claps, watch our neighbor's house collapse.
Looked the other way, and then the storm was overhead!
In the absence of a breeze, scatter what remains!
Every warning we ignored, drifting in from distant shores...
The wind presents a change of course; a second reckoning of sorts.

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

SlytherinThird YearPurebloodAdopted

Violante had very nearly missed the train to Hogwarts due to nightmares that had kept her half the night before. As a result, she had been late and moody that morning, and Aunt Cora had had very little patience for her, snapping a quick goodbye Vio was sure she would later regret before rushing her onto the train. She did not see Lea at all, and it was her understanding that something Possibly Bad had happened with him, and that he was 'staying with friends', but she would see him in school. She wasn't sure what to make of it, but her aunt and uncle seemed distraught and anxious, and she was confident it would all come spilling out eventually. Once on the train she had made for an empty compartment, locked the door, and napped fitfully until she woke up less tired but starving and slightly dazed upon pulling into Hogsmeade Station. She'd made directly for the carriages, not stopping to let herself remember what the last time she'd been there had been like, and been one of the first to arrive at the castle. And now she'd been stewing at the Slytherin Table all evening. If she had any friends, she reflected wrathfully, she could have ranted to them, but as of right now, she had none. She didn't need friends to be successful and enjoy herself, but they would be nice. Vio was cheered slightly by the appearance of food on the table after the headmaster's speech, but no sooner was she reaching for some Yorkshire pudding then paint splattered across all four table as Peeves made a swift entrance and exit. "Oh, hell," she said plaintively, once she straightened up and opened her eyes again, having ducked down and screwed them shut like a child. Her uniform, while not soaked or seriously damaged, was lightly splattered with red paint. She looked like she'd just committed a murder. She scrubbed at her face and clothes with a napkin, and then balefully dug into her pudding, wondering why no one had come up with a way to kill a poltergeist yet.

OOC:
Username

We were wasted waiting for a comedown of revolving doors!
Fate, don't fail me now, and when the days that followed past...
In another mansion built to last; from our window we could see-
Only possibilities down the road and back!
Auctioned off our memories; in the absence of a breeze;
Scatter what remains, fate, don't fail me now!

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games