Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BunnyCheeks1114

OG OTP

2,325 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Lovingly Advice 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ana tilted her head slightly when Hikaru listed off the names of the other friends he had here at Hogwarts. Both of them happened to be female. While she may have just been reading into that a little too much, she wondered if there was a reason. Regardless, she didn't wanted to get consumed in thoughts so she brought herself out of her head and continued to listen to Hikaru. He didn't seem too worked up about trying to find either of his friends, so she shrugged it off just as he did. At talk of a surprise gift, Ana raised a brow.

Watching him shuffle through his bag, she had multiple options as to what it could be. Although what was taken out was entirely not what she had expected. Once he pulled the ice cream out into the world, her eyes lit up in eagerness, and her hands shot up to her face as she did a small excited shimmy. "You are so wonderful. Gimme!" She reached her hand out forward bouncing slightly. She was never really allowed too many sweets at home, so this was a big treat to her. "Mother and father, mostly mother, never really let me in on sweets. They say it's only good once in a long while." She waved her hand in the air carelessly. "I think that's nonsense."

This was a memorable moment for her. Even if she fully didn't realize it. Something this small, like a gesture of a cheap treat was a small blip in her memory. She would eventually look back at this moment and smile to herself.

&&BLOOD :: Pureiiii&&HOUSE :: Unsortediiii&&YEAR :: Firstiiii&&LOCATION :: Platform 9 and 3/4iiii
                                      &&COMPANY :: Hikaru and surrounding studentsiiii&&MOOD :: Itching with excitementiiii&&OUTFIT ::Pretty in Pink

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:30 pm

Mood: excited!
Companions: stacy
Thoughts: yay new year!

User ImageUser Image
I won't just survive
Oh, you will see me thrive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform
No matter how you shake my core
'Cause my roots, they run deep

outfit

Hikaru was happy she loved the gift. "Oh if you like sweet there's this older lady that roams the cars selling all kinds of goodies." He said totally planning on getting some. "Don't eat too much they got a huge feast waiting at the castle." He was sure she like that idea. "Hey let's get on the train and find a compartment early so we have more choices" He always liked to pick the compartment even if they are identical to each other.

Oh, ye of so little faith
Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
Victory is in your veins
You know it, you know it
And you will not negotiate
Just fight it, just fight it
And be transformed

Ooc:

BunnyCheeks1114

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:40 pm
User Image

L U C I N D AxxxJ A C O B S

THIRDxYEAR xxxxxxGRYFFINDORxxxxxxRESERVExKEEPER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lucy groaned and tried to get away as her mom fussed over her and Daniel for the nth time since leaving the house, but it was futile. She didn't know what had happened but during the course of the summer, their family had somehow gone from protective to smothering and that did not make for a fun summer. She felt relieved (and slightly guilty) when she finally managed to escape and her mum's attention shifted onto Daniel. "You need to be careful there. Don't do anything that could be dangerous, don't stay out too long, watch what you eat..." Lucy tuned her mother out, but she could see Daniel nodding along with a strained smile on his face. She sent him a sympathetic look, and he allowed his exasperation show for a moment before he hid it under the smile again. They finally reached the barrier and after hugging their mother goodbye, they stepped through and onto the platform.

Daniel looked around and took in the sight of all the students milling around in awe and anticipation and Lucy couldn't help a grin. "You're going to have fun at Hogwarts, there's plenty of boring classes and work," she teased, good-naturedly. Daniel smiled and shook his head. "Lucy, just because you find it boring doesn't mean it isn't important. You should try paying attention, you might learn something," he teased back. Lucy just laughed and searched for a familiar face.

She saw Garnet with two other students and she joined him, Daniel following behind her. "Hey Garnet!" she greeted the brunette, "How was your summer?" Not wanting to ignore the two younger students (one of whom she recognized from her own house), she turned to them as well with a smile. "Hello! You're a first year, right?" this she directed at the blond boy. Maybe she'd found Daniel a friend already, and she wouldn't have to worry about him being alone. "I'm Lucy Jacobs, and that's my brother, Daniel," she introduced him to all three. "Hello," Daniel waved at them, not bewildered in the slightest. He'd already gotten used to Lucy doing that everytime they met a new person.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxPlatform 9¾xxxxxw i t hxxDaniel, Garnet, Vincent and Jilly
                                                            f e e l i n gxxcheerfulxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

Cara MiaKitty

Jade Galaksylph

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:43 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
First Year Unsorted

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 11 years old...

Today was the day! She was headed off to Hogwarts. Gertie got up bright an early and got ready fast then most would her age. She was finally going to school with Dris! This was going to be fun. Full of energy the girl had her cat carrier in hand. It had taken a bit to get her little Tibi into the carrier but she managed it. “Come on Tibs Hogwarts will be fun, you’ll see.” She said to the small kitten. “This is going to be so much fun!”

The closer she got and the closer it got to eleven o’clock the more nervous Gertie became. Despite the nerves she was excited to see the red express train. It was so big and it would be taking her to Hogwarts. “Where do you think I’ll go? I’d like to be a Ravenclaw like you and Dris.” She said to her mum with delight. Though she wasn’t sure that was where she’d fit in. Either way she knew she’d make friends and have a great time.

Her emotions were all over the place. A part of her was sad that she’d be leaving home. Her mum would be all alone. Well not all alone, she’d have Omar and Meghera. Gertie looked around to see if she saw anyone she met at Diagon Alley. However being short there wasn’t much luck. Looking back to her mum, Gertie’s happy expression flicked to sadness for only a moment. “You’ll be okay well I’m gone right?” She asked honestly. “I don’t want you to be too sad while I’m gone.” She told her putting on a serious face. By serious it was pretty much childlike scrunch of the noise and slight narrowing of her eyebrows. It only lasted for a second before her usual happy expression appeared back on her face.

Wearing: Red Dress and Black Jacket

With: Mum

OOC: ---

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:32 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPlatform
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxPapa
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

whєn r σ m є ' s ín r u í n, wє αrє thє l í σ n s frєє σf thє cσlís є u m s xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ín p σ í s σ n plαcєs, wє αrє αntí-v є n σ m - wє'rє thє вє g í n níng σf thє є n d xxxxxxxxx
                                                          tσníght, thє fσхєs h u n t thє h σ u n d s, ít's αll σ v є r nσw xxxxxx
                                                          в є f σ r є ít hαs в є g u n, wє'vє α l r є α d ч w σ n xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAnandi wasn't sure if she was relieved or agitated when Mr. Blake and his daughter showed. One the one hand, she knew her father would've stuck around to see if they showed, and pouted if they didn't. On the other hand, now she might be trapped in conversation with them, which would prevent her from trying to meet children her own age. While she was certain Ciaran Blake's daughter was a nice enough person, she was also obviously much older than Anandi was. Papa was right, knowing older students could be useful, but she ought not get caught up in talking to students who were due to graduate long before she did.

spaceShe eyed the man appraisingly, shaking his hand with a slight arch to her brow. "Anandi Chahal," she introduced politely, then added, "but you already knew that, of course." At her father's faint cough, she blinked, then tacked a quick, "It's nice to meet you, too," on as well. She hadn't meant to be rude, but she always got set on edge when she met her father's romantic interests. Her parents shouldn't have even divorced, frankly. They got along just fine, and they didn't have any sharp contrasts in their ideologies. It had never made much sense to Anandi. Her mother simply said they were better friends than spouses, which sounded like the sort of excuse you gave a child when you couldn't tell them the truth.

spaceThe child didn't have much time to judge Mr. Blake, however, as his daughter then saw fit to interject and ramble on about being there if Anandi needed anything and the like. It was sort of funny, since she'd expected one of their fathers to have to suggest as much, but apparently Caty was helpful all on her own. Either that, or she was just really curious about Anandi and her father. She blinked oddly, following the girl's gaze to see the boy in question, who she had to admit did look rather scary. "Thank you for the offer, I will keep that in mind," she said, obviously a little confused. She would probably not be using Caty's friend as any sort of scare tactic, since she had the feeling he was the sort of person who would hunt down a random first year and scare them to death if he caught wind of being used in such a manner.

spaceOf course, in looking at Leon, she found herself a rather easy out to get away from her father and meet kids her own age, as he was accompanied by someone who looked like a first year, a second at the oldest. When Caty took off, Anandi debated for a moment, then looked at Nirav with a small smile. "Papa, it looks as though there's a boy my age with Caty's friends, I think I'll join her if that's alright?"

spaceHer father looked confused, but pleased, and nodded. "Of course, Anandi. Go make friends," he said, bending down to press a kiss to the top of her head. She responded by pecking his cheek, then pushed her trolley off after the older girl. He watched her walk away, shaking his head slightly before returning his attention to Ciaran, blushing sheepishly. "Hopefully they'll get along," he said, somewhat amused.

spaceAs she drew nearer, some of her moxie faltered; she hadn't been invited to join them, after all. What if she was being rude? But, then, there was a younger kid with them, probably a brother to Caty's friend since they looked near identical, surely he'd like to not be surrounded exclusively by older teenagers? She came up behind Caty, giving the older girl an apologetic look. "Sorry if I'm not welcome, I, um. I thought if I left they'd leave and, I don't know. Get brunch or something." She blushed slightly. While she wasn't sold on Mr. Blake just yet, he seemed nice enough. As long as there were no letters from her mother about how he'd broken her father's heart, she'd be fine. Glancing towards the three Caty had joined, she cleared her throat, then offered her hand to the younger boy. "Hello, I'm Anandi Chahal." A brief pause, and then, "My father is dragging his heels working up to dating Caty's," she shared, by way of explaining her connection to Caty, however flimsy it was, and thus why she'd joined them. Hopefully she wouldn't be a bother.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx cσmє σ n, mαkє ít є α s ч, sαч í n є v є r mαttєrєd
                                                          xxxxxx r u n ít up thє f l α g p σ l є - wє wíll t є α c h чσu
                                                          xxxxxxxxx hσw tσ mαkє вσчs n є х t d σ σ r σut σf αss h σ l є s
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx wє αrє w í l d - wє αrє líkє ч σ u n g v σ l c α n σ є s

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          - - -

#2e51ba Nirav

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:40 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

It was Emma’s final year and with NEWTs around the corner she was feeling the pressure. She’s spent pretty much all summer working on her studies. Her parents easing up on her when she came to visit and mostly stayed in her room to study. Her father had asked her a few questions but otherwise the summer was pretty uneventful and there was little arguing. The Hufflepuff was grateful for such things as she apparated close to Kings Cross Station.

Getting through the wall and pushing her stuff to the train, Emma looked around for her friends. She knew Cora had graduated and Gid was probably with Rhys. So that left her with her best friend Hannah and her girlfriend Ally. Since she wasn’t a prefect she would probably be a loner for most of the trip. Walking through the crowd she eventually spotted Hannah and Fianna. She supposed she could always hang with Fianna until the prefect meeting let out.

“Hannah! Fi!” Emma called out with a wave as she hurried over to them. “Hey,” She greeted once up close. Her usual appearance was somewhat lax. She was trying on a less punk look today. Though, she was still very much into the darker attire with a dark gray shirt and grey jeans. “How was the summer?” She asked with a smile. “Ready for this coming year’s tests I hope.”

With: Hannah & Fianna

Wearing: Casual Return

OOC: Emma knows the feeling Fianna.

Graydon Ironshield

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                        A loyal friend like you?
                                                        I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                        Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:05 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPlatform
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxNo one
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEager
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι'м и υ т ѕ, вαву, ι'м м α ∂ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          тнє ¢ я α z ι є ѕ т fяιєи∂ тнαт уσυ'νє єνєя н α ∂ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          уσυ тнιик ι'м ρ ѕ у ¢ н σ, уσυ тнιик ι'м g σ и є xxxxxx
                                                          тєℓℓ тнє ρѕу¢нιαтяιѕт ѕ σ м є тнιиg ιѕ ω я σ и g xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceMerc hadn't even gotten to open her mouth to greet Alby before the kid accompanying him decided to make an arse of himself. The third year snorted, arms crossing, and smiled at him, all teeth, like a shark. "Just a prat," she replied far too cheerfully. "I assume, anyway. Dunno what a... what was it? Metamorphmagus? is anyway, so safe to say I'm probably not one." She grabbed the end of one of her long blue braids, slightly flicking her wrist to hit the kid in the face with it. "Then again, I bet I can think of plenty of words for what you are, Pipsqueak, and you probably don't know the meaning of half of them, so I could be wrong." Alright, she'd only just met the kid, but he was clearly awful. Entitled and obnoxious, and probably didn't even realize he was being rude when he spoke with that tone of smug judgement to other people. She was rude, sure, but her rudeness came in defiance of pointless manners and obnoxiously tedious societal conventions, not her acting like she was better than people and didn't have to treat them with respect. She was assuming a lot, of course, but some of it was based on what Alby had said about the kid before. This had to be the nephew he had complained about, after all.

spaceShe gave the kid another look, clearly unimpressed with his apparent magnificence, then proceeded to entirely shut him out of her consciousness. Instead, she focused on Alby, and acted like the brat wasn't there. "It's whatever, bruv. Missed you, but it's not like I don't know how to entertain myself." She gave the older boy an admittedly crude wink, unable to resist playing it up and trying to offend or disgust certain parties who as far as she was concerned didn't exist in the here and now. "I just spent the hols annoying my parents and sisters, the usual. Unsurprisingly, I have still yet to reach the end of Patience's patience, despite my best efforts. And Hope remains hopeful that I'll 'figure out how to act like a lady, eventually,' which, pffft. Never gonna happen, and if it does, kill me. Drone strike. For the love of God." She snorted. Not that there was anything wrong with being ladylike, but that wasn't the type of person she was, or had any desire to be. It was fine for prim and proper Hope, but she couldn't imagine ever wanting to act like that. It seemed dull. Her sister was happy, but she'd be miserable. People were different, they should be allowed to be different.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx σνєя тнє в є и ∂, єитιяєℓу в σ и к є я ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx уσυ ℓιкє мє в є ѕ т ωнєи ι'м σff му я σ ¢ к є я
                                                          xxxxxxxxx тєℓℓ уσυ α ѕ є ¢ я є т, ι'м иσт α ℓ α я м є ∂
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ѕσ ωнαт ιf ι'м ¢ я α z у ؟ тнє в є ѕ т ρєσρℓє α я є

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Yukina101

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:39 pm
User Image
Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
I know exactly what to do with you!
Hufflepuff!

Orphan Sisters for Life
Third Years

With : Each other, Rory

After the relatively boring summer Kimberly had all intentions on bailing on her ‘sisters’. She’d spent all bloody with them and figured hanging with Rory would be a nice change. Besides no one said she needed to be with the other three girls every moment of every day. The moment she crossed through the wall the Slytherin pushed her trolley to the train before looking to her friends. “If you all don’t mind, I’m going to go find Rory.” Kimberly told them.

Alana, Minako, and Candace looked at each other before looking over at her. “Alright Kim,” Alana said. “We’ll see you later.” Minako added. Kimberly went to head off before hearing Candace’s voice. “Wait Kimi! I’ll come with you.” She called after her. “See you later guys.” Candace raced off. “Okay…” “Bye…”

“You know… you could have stayed with Lana and Mina.” Kimberly told her Hufflepuff friend. “But, I wanted to come with you.” Candace said sensing her friend was bothered with her. “I don’t see why I can’t hang with you and Rory.” She added. Now it wasn’t like Kimberly and Rory had a ‘snakes’ only policy. However, Rory wasn’t the most social of people much like she wasn’t. They were a lot alike. Thus, she liked her alone time with her friend. She preferred it. He understood her not that Candace didn’t. It was just different.

Candace looked at Kimberly curiously as if trying to read her mind. It wasn’t working. “There’s no reason Ace. It has nothing to do with that.” She told her. “Just don’t drive him crazy. You do anything and so help me. I’ll kick you out of the compartment we’re in.” She threatened. “Alright, I promise I won’t.” Candace hardly figured she could do anything as mean as that.

Tracking him down Kimberly walked over to her lone housemate. Candace followed after her like what felt like a lost puppy. An odd feeling when it was usually Alana doing the lost puppy thing. “Hey Rory, you look like you’re in a good mood.” Kimberly said with a smile. “Nice green nail polish. Are you trying to make a statement?” She asked curiously. “Hey hope your summer was good.” Candace piped in. Course, Candace didn’t know much about Rory. He never really bothered with them… just Kimberly. She could only wonder why. Then again she had been friends with Kimberly first. So perhaps she could understand best, if only she looked deep enough to find the answer.

Candace ~ Status : Happy Theme ~ Attire
                                                  Kimberly ~ Status : Happy Theme ~ Attire

OOC: - - -

Cara MiaKitty

Aren't you quite outspoken?
                                                  In spite of that, you are still a loyal person,
                                                  One who seeks order.
                                                  I see you doing well in...
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔═══════════════════╗
r a y n e clarke
f i r s t y e a r u n s o r t e d

╚═══════════════════╝

no you don't know what its like
when nothing feels alright
you don't know what its like to be like me
to be hurt, to feel lost
to be left out in the dark

Ever the watchful one, Rayne was still at her surveillance, and so at it that she didn't notice the girl coming towards her with the trolley. It bumped into her, knocking her from her feet. Rayne landed on her back side, then called out, "Ow! Bloody hell! Watch it!" Great, now her back side was tender. The girl stood up, rubbing at her lower back. "What are you, blind?" Rayne snapped, before sighing in distaste. The other girl introduced herself as Donella Brown and extended a hand for a shake. Rayne looked at her hand and made a face, then said, "I don't shake. I'm Rayne." She threw a glance at the train, then back towards the girl. "You're not a Muggleborn, are you?" Though Wes had educated her a little bit on blood status, she wasn't all too familiar with the customs surrounding it. Nor was she aware if it was offensive to ask that or not. Regardless, Rayne needed to know, because if this Donella wasn't, maybe she'd have some more knowledge about the school that Rayne could pry from her.

to be kicked when you're down
to feel like you've been pushed around
to be on the edge of breaking down
and no one there to save you
no you don't know what its like
welcome to my life

╔══════════════════╗
Out of Character: ...
╚══════════════════╝

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:41 am
User ImageUser Image

𝑀𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓂𝑒𝓇 𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌𝒫𝑜𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝑒𝑒𝓇

Tiffany followed her daughter as the girl ran full tilt onto the platform, the woman going a much more manageable speed, as she'd elected to tote along Gertie's trunk. When she crossed onto the platform, the redhead was telling her kitten school would be fun. A smile dawned upon the woman's face as she gently rested a hand on her daughter's back. "It thure will be fun, Thweetie." She grinned brightly, helping to navigate closer to the scarlet steam engine.

As time drew ever closer to eleven, the woman found herself wiping at her eyes, but it wasn't until Gertrude mentioned her desire to be in Ravenclaw that she nearly lost it. Calmly as she could be, Tiff crouched down to be eye level, taking a second to tuck a lock of red hair behind the girl's ear. "Well, Gertie, no matter what houthe you get, you know momma will alwayth, alwayth love you. But if you really want to be in Ravenclaw, do remember that thometimeth the withest people know when to athk for thingth they want." She winked at the girl before enveloping her in a hug.

Before the girl ran off, she asked if her mom would be alright. Tiff noticed the little moment of sadness, so she attempted to look calm and collected. No need to upset the girl now! "I'll be fine, Gertie. Lotsh of potionth and shuch to make. And Milo'th brotherth just adopted a baby, tho I can help Nan babythit too. Don't you worry about me. I'll thend an owl when I get home, tho you'll have a letter on your firth morning. Deal?" She grinned again, wiping tears on her sleeve. She had hoped it would be easier to say goodbye, but it turned out Milo was right to have sobbed last year. It was really, really hard.

murruelecreuset

Pᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ, ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀɪʟs ᴅᴏɴᴇ
Cᴜʀʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɪʀ, ʀᴜɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ᴍɪʟᴇ
Kᴇᴇᴘ ɪᴛ sʟɪᴍ sᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ. Dᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?
Gᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴇxʏ ᴏɴ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ sʜʏ, ɢɪʀʟ. Tᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏғғ
Tʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ, ᴛᴏ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ sᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ.
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ? Yᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ sᴏ ʜᴀʀᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴀᴡᴀʏ. Yᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒 𝒶 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:37 am
                                                  I cαɴ oɴly нope ιт'ѕ тrυe eɴoυɢн, тнαт every lιттle тнιɴɢ I do ғor love-
                                                  Redeeмѕ мe ғroм тнe мoмeɴтѕ I deeм worтнy oғ тнe worѕт тнιɴɢѕ тнαт I've doɴe
                                                  Aɴd ѕαveѕ мe ғroм мyѕelғ αт тιмeѕ oғ eɴvy wнeɴ I'м мιѕѕιɴɢ everyoɴe
                                                  Iғ I wαĸe ιɴ тнe мorɴιɴɢ, I oɴly ɴeed тwo мore мιrαcleѕ тo вe α ѕαιɴт
                                                  Everyтнιɴɢ I proмιѕed everyoɴe I'd вe- well, I jυѕт αιɴ'т!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøи x
                                                  Fourth Year Hufflepuff Reserve Beater Muggleborn spaxxxxce

< September 2036 >
                                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Ivar looked as if he forgot to breathe, because the moment Glynn told him that he's open for interaction made him let out a heavy sigh of relief. "Oh, that's neat! So does that mean we can go to the compartment together? I kinda miss you, I'm pretty sure the others missed you, too." He said, recalling the fact that the first people he met were in fact, Glynn and Arnie. Of course, they could always wait for Tiernan, Oliver, Reyna, and Arnie to come in, too. It was only one year and he missed being with his friends as a whole group, and that's what Ivar's trying to handle. "As for my summer... Um, it's kinda mundane- so I've been doing muggle games here and there, and skateboarding around. Reyna visited my house, though, so it's cool," then he shrugged, "and no clue, I haven't caught Tier and Rey yet. Though, speak of the serpentes..." He gestured his head in the direction that Tiernan was in fact coming their way, and so he waved at her cordially.

"Good morning, m'lady." The Swede greeted her politely and added a humorous wink. Of course, he was not flirting her, in fact, Ivar didn't think he has the strong ability to go head-over-heels at girls. But then, he's fourteen- his older brother didn't date until he was, like, sixteen- So that was fair.

However, his facial expression faltered when Tiernan stated that she hoped that he and Reyna weren't fighting anymore. But to be fair, Ivar spent the entire year giving her the cold shoulders, he was pretty sure he made that clear and obvious for some people. He sighed and ran his dark hair through his fingers, "Erm... About that, I think you might not believe me but we're actually trying to sort things out." Speaking of which, Reyna entered the group and Ivar smiled back at her. "Hey, Rey." He greeted and then shrugged casually at her complaint about school, "Depends on what kind of classes, how many electives did you take, anyway? I only take six, my brother is kind of concerned that I might be stressing myself- It's a tad ironic, coming from a Ravenclaw and all."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                  ωι†h [Glynn, Tiernan, Reyna] α† [Platform]

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

User Image

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >

Lαтely ιт ѕeeмѕ lιĸe everyвody'ѕ ѕιcĸ, everyвody'ѕ dyιɴɢ
                                                  Bυιld мyѕelғ α wαll oғ υɴнαppy нeαrтѕ
                                                  Aɴd oɴly мy нeαrт ĸɴowѕ мy нeαd ιѕ lyιɴɢ, lyιɴɢ!
                                                  Oн ɢlory, I тнιɴĸ I ѕee yoυ 'roυɴd тнe вeɴd-
                                                  Aɴd I тнιɴĸ I'd тry αɴy poιѕoɴ тo ɢeт тнere ιɴ тнe eɴd, oн ɢlory!

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:39 am
User Image

xxExxLxxIxxDxxExxxxxLxxYxxZxxOxxRxxIxxOxxȠ xx

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

U N S O R T E D ~ P U R E B L O O D ~ H O G W A R T S

Elide could hardly take anything in but it wasn't like she was surprised at all as her mother held her back on the sidelines while she took a call, holding her by the shoulder to keep her from walking into the wall that many others had already vanished into. Elide turned to look up at her mother, urging her with her eyes to move on with whatever this talk about so that they could get to the train station without being late like she had wanted. Finally after what felt like forever and several thousand people entering though the platform her mother finally took her hand off her shoulder and pushed her between her shoulders, a silent motion for Elide to move. Taking the hint Elide would run with her things at the wall and pop out on the other side. A wave of nausea passed though her but quickly subsided when she felt someone bump into her, causing her to quickly move over to the side.

Already so many people had arrived and crowded the station. This was so not her fault. If her mother had just let her walk though when they had arrived less people would be blocking her way. Elide took this chance however to look around and watch the people already gathered at the station, many of them already seemed to know one another and it made her feel smaller and very insignificant, maybe her mother had had a point in wanting her to get out more and make friends. "I wasn't expecting so many people to be here already" Elide heard her mothers voice over all of the others and she watched as her mother tapped her chin Maybe we should have left earlier..." her mother mused out loud, causing Elide to roll her eyes and whisper under her breath "Or if we had walked though when we got here in the first place-" Elide cut herself off when she saw the sharp look her mother gave her with her piercing blue grey eyes "Sorry" Elide grumbled out, not at all sincere, but it was enough to please her mother as she stepped over to her.

Elide's mother took a look around, checking the other parents and the children that had arrived "I haven't been here in years, I'm glad nothing has- Mark is that you!" Elide's mother yelled, trying to catch the attention of one of the parents loading luggage onto the express. Elide's mother would turn to look at her and she would put a hand on her curly blonde hair "I'll get your luggage all situated, you go get on the train, make some friends" her mother said as she walked toward the person she called out to, dragging Elide's things behind her. Faintly Elide could hear her mothers voice as she spoke to this Mark person, talking about how long it's been and asking if he had children headed out to Hogwarts, which left Elide alone.

Taking a look around now that she was left without her mother she started to slowly move across the station, bumping into a few people along the way, her hand firmly pressed over the pocket of her dress where she kept her wand "Sorry. Sorry" Elide said as she moved though the parents and headed toward the steps of the express, reaching out her hand and grabbing the rail. Elide found herself taking a slow deep breath as she put her foot up onto the first step and pulled herself onto the train car. Elide would take a look around and squeeze her way passed a few people until she luckily found an empty coach, she left the door open and took a seat near the window. She felt like her entire body was trembling and when she looked down at her hands she saw that her fingers where now curled up and clutching at the bottom of her dress, she was so nervous! what if she got sorted into the wrong house and her mother got mad! Elide took another deep breath but this time she puffed out her cheeks as she held it, convincing herself that it would be alright, this was a new adventure, she was getting out of the house, she was going to meet new people and have fun learning, however even the voice in her head sounded sarcastic, so, instead Elide let the breath she was holding release and she turned her head to look out the window. Fun.

O O C⟡ Open for interaction

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

WHERE Platform 9 3/4 WITH Mother and Strangers OUTFIT Blue Dress MOOD Concerned, Nervous

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

BunnyCheeks1114

OG OTP

2,325 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Lovingly Advice 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:27 am
User ImageUser Image
Well this would certainly be an interesting train ride if she was able to get her hands on some sweets. Of course mother and father wouldn't send her away without a little bit of spending money. She could her it jingle in the front zipper of her backpack. She knew exactly what she would want to get from this sweets lady Hikaru was tempting her with. She would be excited for the feast as well, but she already knew about that portion from her father. He loved to cook and loved food, so of course that was his favorite thing every year. After unwrapping her treat she took a bite from the chocolate shell to expose the cold, creamy vanilla ice cream that resided inside. She sighed in content as she kept her ears trained on Hikaru's words.

At his mention of finding a compartment within the train, she shrugged her shoulders and nodded in agreement. Swallowing the ice cream that was in her mouth, as not to be rude, she then spoke up to concur with him. "That sounds like a splendid idea. Lead the way!" She motioned him forward towards the train as she would follow behind him, just as in Diagon Alley. "You know, I do require a lot of leg room. These long legs will probably take up and entire bench." She dryly joked as the weaved their way around the other children and adults. She obviously new that even if they found a spot for the pair of them, it would end up not just being the two. More would need a spot and she would have to give some of her seat. Internally she groaned. She had no clue what his friends were like if they decided to join them.

Although if he were any indication, she knew they would be sweet enough. What about the other students though? What were they like. How should she act with them. Would she need to be a snob? A priss? A nice little angel? Knowing how to let others perceive her was something important. With Hikaru, she lets herself be nice. Adding in a bit of humor and tease, since he allowed her to do it before, she knew he was able to take that portion of her. He is too sweet to show her snobbish side to. Other people however would have to earn that privilege.

&&BLOOD :: Pureiiii&&HOUSE :: Unsortediiii&&YEAR :: Firstiiii&&LOCATION :: Platform 9 and 3/4iiii
                                      &&COMPANY :: Hikaru and surrounding studentsiiii&&MOOD :: Itching with excitementiiii&&OUTFIT ::Pretty in Pink

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:48 am
                                                  We still live in the same town, well, don't we?
                                                  But I don't see you around anymore
                                                  I go to all the same places, not even a trace of you
                                                  Your days are numbered at 24

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxƝιcσℓє Lуяα "Ɲιкє" Lσνєттєxxx
                                                  Sixth Year Slytherin Pureblood Dueling Club Captain spaee

< September 2036>
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Nike didn't know what to feel when she found out that something drastic happened that had something to do with Leon and her cousins (particularly, Gypsy and Jer, even if they're kind of distant). For the love of Merlin, why was that Cockney always landing on the wrong places? Like, what, was he really participating in this? Or did he brought the black cat everywhere that it scratched his face? She didn't even know why Avian, after all this time, sent her a letter to tell that Gypsy's family was in danger over the summer. All of this was making her feel mad and shook over the news. She was also angry that her parents were simply quiet about this, as she felt that they were being so apathetic.

Grumbling as she got her stuff all done, she stepped out of the train, glowering as she was looking for someone. Where was that blondie? Because she wanted to have a word with him. Finally, fifteen seconds later, she found him- except he was with Di and Caty (and a small blond boy who looked like a softer and smaller version of Leon, and another girl) so she didn't think she would go and yank his ear. Normally, she would never yank the Cockney's ear lest that he might blow at her, but now she might as well do it because what Leon did was just... stupid! Also, Di and Caty are prefects, and even if Nike saw Di as her bestfriend she did not want to risk losing a ton of points- they didn't have any points spared last year!

She approached them with a slightly fast pace and crossed her arms, "Good morning." Nike first greeted, as it would be very rude to just pierce through the social circle. Then, she turned to Leon and glowered at him with her grey eyes, "And give me a reason why I shouldn't fume right now, if you know what I mean." She told him with a really low tone, but she controlled her tone enough to not sound really angry infront of people. Nike was taking a big risk in this and she would expect the guy to glower at her as well, even if technically speaking, Leon strangely hasn't done any sort of thing to her yet. But still, she had to expect for the worst to satisfy her overthinking psyche.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                  ωι†h [Di, Caty, Anandi, Wallis and Leon] α† [Platform 3/4]

SingleAttireTheme Song

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                  So many people >.>;;;;

And I'm getting bored waiting 'round for you
                                                  We're not getting any younger
                                                  And I won't look back 'cause there's no use
                                                  It's time to move forward

The Forgotten Weasley
Diamond Wales
Yukina101
Cara Miakitty

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:09 am
You fall through the trees,
And you pray with your knees on the ground.
For the things that you need...
With your lust and your greed weighing down.
And you weaken your love,
And you hold it above your head.
Success is a song of the heart, not a song of your bed!

User Image
D O N E L L A
O L W E N
B R O W N

unsorted │ first year │ halfblood

Donella blanched a little as the girl swore- she'd heard people curse, of course, but her mother was very much against, so her father only swore when Mam wasn't around to hear it. Which wasn't often. And that said, she knew exactly what her parents thought of children who swore, and of their parents. However, Rayne's parents must have left already, like many others, because she appeared to be alone. "Sorry," she said again, apologetically, although she was trying not to purse her lips the way her mother usually did when confronted with something less than satisfactory. That wasn't quite fair of her though, as she had started the chain of rudeness by knocking the other girl over in the first place. Rayne introduced herself, but bluntly refused to shake hands, leaving Donella to flush a bit in a combination of embarrassment and annoyance as she lowered her hand. Next the girl immediately asked if she was muggleborn, causing Donella to give her a bit of a once-over. From the question alone, she might have assumed Rayne was a traditional pureblood who didn't want to be caught dead with any less than desirable friends. However, given the other girl's... mannerisms, she didn't think that was very likely. So that meant Rayne was likely a muggleborn herself, and for whatever reason, was on the lookout for people of other magical blood. "I'm a halfblood," Donella said a little primly- the question itself wasn't quite rude to ask, but still- "My mother is a pureblood witch, but my father's a muggleborn. Why?"

OOC:
Summer II

And we all still die, yeah, we all still die-
What will you leave behind, oh, we all still die...
Marching away from the stream;
This tree, it will die without leaves.
This tree, it will die, this tree, it will die.
And we all still die, yeah, we all still die-
What will you leave behind, oh, we all still die...

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games